No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, but there hasn't been a reward for me by now.
  • Options
    Try throw your phone against wall as hard as you can it might work
  • Options
    I need my rewards!
  • Options
    FYI...Achievements didn't get incremented for the stars earned either.

You just brought up a great point....I got no update on my achievements for stars so the crash made it appear like I didn't even do the TB so no way the REWARDS are delayed.
  • Options

Well yeah. You didn't participate in the territory battle did you? I bet you didn't get rewards so good luck proving you did. ;)
  • Options
    Game crashed for me too...

I was being ready for TW and this is what I get...
  • Options
    My guess is that they don’t have a clue who received rewards and who didn’t, and working that out is a substantial job.

great, why not just telling us then?
  • Options
    +1 same problem, game crashed and no rewards.
  • Options
    I was on the TB screen when the timer ran out, crashed, and got several session expired messages. I have not received any TB rewards.
  • Options
    I figured it out. You just have to click on the little droid that has been moving around not serving drinks for two years now and he has your rewards
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    [content removed]

This is a pretty big deal, I never use these forums these days. This puts me in a really bad mood. I don't mean to sound as if I think I am important, I just put alot of time and effort into this game and this week the TB stuff and now this hit me really hard. Apologies.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Options
    Haha, as someone who has run support orgs before, telling us to contact support in 24 hours would just create a tidal wave of anger towards the poor support reps and flood their queues.
  • Options
    marco895 wrote: »
    My guess is that they don’t have a clue who received rewards and who didn’t, and working that out is a substantial job.

great, why not just telling us then?

Because that would be too helpful lol
  • Options
    They having coffe, Who would work during their coffe
  • Options
    It's been comical to watch people losing their minds over this. For me, keep calm and chive on. I'll wait patiently while they sort this debacle out. I get the frustration as for me it was painful to drudge through this TB but it's not the end of the world.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    No rewards here either
  • Options

Well yeah. You didn't participate in the territory battle did you? I bet you didn't get rewards so good luck proving you did. ;)

easy query to find out who didn't get their reward then:

if [no achievement change today] and [some guild member has receive reward]
    send same reward;

Fixed!
  • Options
    No rewards for me... :(
  • Options

send same reward;

Fixed!

Nope! You could be a guild jumper!

• Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Just tell us we wont get our rewards, give EVERYONE 500 crystals and 5 zetas, 2000 tb credits, probelm solved, then **** your **** game

Yes. Give those that got their rewards a bonus. Sounds fair.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Are the devs SERIOUSLY gonna sit there and tell us the delay is going to to magically send our rewards.. It is not going to happen, without dev intervention.

Please look into this further....
  • Options

send same reward;

Fixed!

Nope! You could be a guild jumper!

ok, let's add another condition about guild, run this against the database backup to be sure, pretty easy to nail 99.9% of the rewards and let support figure out the lost ones...
  • Options
    Just tell us we wont get our rewards, give EVERYONE 500 crystals and 5 zetas, 2000 tb credits, probelm solved, then **** your **** game

Yes. Give those that got their rewards a bonus. Sounds fair.

Rather have that then wait to find out, that we wont get our stuff

i would like them to investigate and fix for next TB...
  • Options
    GuNDaL wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Are the devs SERIOUSLY gonna sit there and tell us the delay is going to to magically send our rewards.. It is not going to happen, without dev intervention.

Please look into this further....

Based on my STAR count in Achievements I got no credit for the TB today so no reward is coming obviously....I expect anyone else who crashed out because you happened to be playing the game when it ended is in the same boat....if no credit for the stars then it's like you didn't even do the DSTB so there is no delayed reward coming.
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing, plus, now it’s freezing up. This is awesome.
  • Options
    Side question, we are a few hours from both our raids, should I be concerned about those rewards being “delayed” as well?
  • Options
    Nano06 wrote: »
    OGA49 wrote: »
    Same for me. Crash at 19.00 and no rewards until now...

So u received ur rewards

Nope. Nothing received. Patience is a virtue :)