No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Your_mom wrote: »
    Side question, we are a few hours from both our raids, should I be concerned about those rewards being “delayed” as well?

future bugs don't get support, get in line! ;)
  • Options
    So, several restarts, a deinstall and reinstall later I still don't see anything. but a few guildmates said maybe they got mine, too, as it was really much...

Horrible experience, and please don't make me open a ticket. You still owe me Ima-Gun Di from a bronzium and a lot of raid tickets from the introduction of AAT-raid...neither ticket was resolved.
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Side question, we are a few hours from both our raids, should I be concerned about those rewards being “delayed” as well?

No those should be fine. Just don't invest anymore time into Territory Battles from here on out. You can dedicate several hours of your week into coordinating your guild, succeeding in places you shouldn't because of the difficulty, and get above your expectations in the end only to find out you get nothing for what you've done just because you were playing the game at the time of the mode ending.

Just don't dedicate yourself to this game and you should be fine. Battlefront 2 is looking better
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Moonspell
    22 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ...mistake...
    stupid...can't delete messageboard account.
  • Options
    Multiple force closes and restarts, still no rewards for me 2+ hours later. Many guild members have gotten rewards.

I was in-game at payout time, had the game crash, multiple reloads, as well. Just reporting for another data point.
  • Options
    No rewards here either, most of my guild got them.
  • Options
    I've tried restarting the game but still no TB's reward hope this is sorted out soon
  • Options
    I’m just waiting for the: “in order for our players to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, we would like our players to purchase our exclusive Territory Loot Crate Key for the low price of $9.99 to unlock your rewards” announcement
  • Options
    I’m sure the only people the restart or un/re-install has worked for were those not playing at time of TB ending that didn’t experience the restart. I hate to say it but I’m not holding my breath for our rewards at all at this point
  • Options
    I’m sure the only people the restart or un/re-install has worked for were those not playing at time of TB ending that didn’t experience the restart. I hate to say it but I’m not holding my breath for our rewards at all at this point

+1
  • Options
    Screw patience. This is unacceptable.
  • Options
    So, this is just rumors, but a guildmate says his collegue from work got the reward multiple times, while others in said guild received nothing. No way to handle that. Just set the servers on fire and run, RUN!
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Just tell us we wont get our rewards, give EVERYONE 500 crystals and 5 zetas, 2000 tb credits, probelm solved, then **** your **** game

I worked hard with my guild to get what we did, if I get less than what some did I won't be happy.
  • Buffbeardo
    253 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • Options
    I demand at least... 3 more Clone Wars Chewie shards as compensation for this minor inconvenience! I am not a patient internets!
  • Options
    I'm waiting for the "We're EA and we are infallible post."
  • Options
    Just tell us we wont get our rewards, give EVERYONE 500 crystals and 5 zetas, 2000 tb credits, probelm solved, then **** your **** game

I worked hard with my guild to get what we did, if I get less than what some did I won't be happy.

Agrred, everyone worked hard with this mess of an event, but the point is, if we dont get our rewards, I want something at least

Yeah, but don't sell yourself short! Something will happen and hopefully they sort it or make us happy with a "sorry you got shafted" email and compensation.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    zoom75 wrote: »
    I've tried restarting the game but still no TB's reward hope this is sorted out soon

This. No rewards.....and still waiting for special mission rewards from phase 6 of LS TB from 10 days ago. C'mon man. Fix the game already. :/

Another straw.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    CHOMBONDO wrote: »
    I'm waiting for the "We're EA and we are infallible post."
    Can you please be more civil :wink:
  • Options
    Great idea by devs, restart, reset, uninstall, install... , let's blame people's device instead of bad software!
  • Options
    So, this is just rumors, but a guildmate says his collegue from work got the reward multiple times, while others in said guild received nothing. No way to handle that. Just set the servers on fire and run, RUN!
    I thought they were already on fire?

That would actually explain everything...
  • ReyCharles
    279 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Seriously mods, rancor 5 dot mod rewards yanked, normal AAT, TOURNAMENTS hahaha, TB crash time, probably more that I can't remember this game has always been troubled
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Options
    GuNDaL wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Are the devs SERIOUSLY gonna sit there and tell us the delay is going to to magically send our rewards.. It is not going to happen, without dev intervention.

Please look into this further....

Based on my STAR count in Achievements I got no credit for the TB today so no reward is coming obviously....I expect anyone else who crashed out because you happened to be playing the game when it ended is in the same boat....if no credit for the stars then it's like you didn't even do the DSTB so there is no delayed reward coming.

Yeah this has me worried. How they can expect us to trust them to do anything competent anymore is beyond me.
  • Options
    Who do remember about some anniversary now
  • Options
    I demand at least... 3 more Clone Wars Chewie shards as compensation for this minor inconvenience! I am not a patient internets!

not sure if you're dense or just a bad troll. the main issue here is that those of us who didn't receive rewards are concerned we won't get them at all, period. that's more than a minor inconvenience esp. given that this is the only way to get tb currency for raid gear/wampa shards/HY shards.