• EsCu_TM
    44 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Boofpoof wrote: »
    Chuybacca wrote: »
    GotW (Guardians of the Whills) Unleashed is looking for one high end member to replace one quitting with all of EA’s issues.

We are:

just over 110 million GP

41* LS TB

36* DS TB (with all the issues)

Ranked 11th on leaderboard, tied for 6th

We Require:

600 daily

Line app

GP well over 2 million

Long term player looking for permanent home

Ability to follow instructions and have fun

Message us on Line @chuybacca2.0 or @johtr

Seriously. Recruiting in the middle of this heated mess? Hide your head in shame.

Agreed, why would you even think that remotely okay to do right now?

Actually, pretty good marketing sense if you ask me! This thread has the highest traffic right now, and what better way to get the highest exposure for your posting?!?! Don't hate on the guy for seeing this as an opportunity to get a message out! If anything, the moderator is supposed to move it to the right forum.

C'mon it's more like.."hello..we're <insert guild name> and we're looking for some strike breakers to replace the ones that left due to corporate greed" end quote... :)
    PS:Don't think they will update our achievments also...remember the 12 days of spring?
  • Options
    Just seeing did anyone else just have an unexpected Server under Maintenance and a force restart?
  • Options
    free crystals yay
  • Options
    I find it a little odd that with everything going on lately, and the overwhelming feeling like CG just doesnt care about its player base, that there has been little to no communication at all.

As a community, we arent asking for much, but at least maybe a "sorry about that", or "hey we appreciate everyone continung to game with us through this rough patch".

Some or information and maybe an explantion, will go a long way within this community. In general, we are not spiteful gamers, or ones that will hold a grudge, but we do want to get past this. We are all human, i think we get it.

Just know that keeping your player base in the dark is never a good solution.
  • Options
    Umm, they are probably busy troubleshooting TB and ensuring what happened with DS does not happened with the LS that probably launches in about 3 days unless the cadence was adjusted for TW. It was a holiday weekend and their mail boxes are full of complaints. If I don’t see a December calendar post in about 6 hours, I will get concerned that they are locked out of the building or something.
  • Options
    EsCu_TM wrote: »
    GotW (Guardians of the Whills) Unleashed is looking for one high end member to replace one quitting with all of EA’s issues.

We are:

just over 110 million GP

41* LS TB

We Require:

600 daily

Line app

GP well over 2 million

Seriously. Recruiting in the middle of this heated mess? Hide your head in shame.

Actually, pretty good marketing sense if you ask me! This thread has the highest traffic right now, and what better way to get the highest exposure for your posting?!?! Don't hate on the guy for seeing this as an opportunity to get a message out! If anything, the moderator is supposed to move it to the right forum.

C'mon it's more like.."hello..we're <insert guild name> and we're looking for some strike breakers to replace the ones that left due to corporate greed" end quote... :)
    PS:Don't think they will update our achievments also...remember the 12 days of spring?

I thought it was relevant because we lost the guy over this issue. My B

• Options
    I got it too. Still no rewards
  • Options
    i didn't
  • Options
    @Range1974 well thats what they shouldve done before releasing all the new stuff
  • Options
    So disheartened by this latest ‘error’! ... I got 30*.... no rewards... don’t even expect any now! ... they should never have run DSTB... they knew it was bugged! .... wasted all our time losing out on LSTB! ... and we probably won’t get anything! Worst thing is, they clearly don’t care!
  • Options
    I have HY at 129/145. Was planning on unlocking. Probably won’t happen now
  • Options
    То же самое наград нет и нет осколков
  • Options

We are:

just over 110 million GP

41* LS TB

We Require:

600 daily

Line app

GP well over 2 million

No it is throwing salt in to an open wound. With that mentality why not every guild officer/leader/recruiter come in here and make a plug for their guild over members who they have lost over this mess. It doesnt belong here and the moderators cant be on top of everything all the time. There is a dedicated section in the forums. He can post their till his heart is content.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    273fc45b83f66d90bcc08a8be534165d6393c241cc9a3ee9205be1122b596326.jpg
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I am giving the benefit of the doubt that they are thoroughly going through stuff and are going to give a very measured and meaningful response. Of all the things that have happened in this game, this DSTB debacle ranks up there pretty high at being one of the worst. Only truly eclipsed by modpocalypse. If there weren't issues with rewards, then it wouldn't be that bad. That said, EA as a whole is in a panic right now after losing $3B in stock value, the mouse breathing down their neck for how they are tarnishing the star wars IP, etc. That stuff tends to trickle down so the next steps will be very calculated.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Seems that CM are on holidays
  • Options
    too early yet
  • Options
    Interesting nothing for me
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Umm, they are probably busy troubleshooting TB and ensuring what happened with DS does not happened with the LS that probably launches in about 3 days unless the cadence was adjusted for TW. It was a holiday weekend and their mail boxes are full of complaints. If I don’t see a December calendar post in about 6 hours, I will get concerned that they are locked out of the building or something.

Let's hope they didn't change the locks.
    Too funny.
    I'm sure they will make good on all this soon.
  • Options
    Lincoln wrote: »
    Seems that CM are on holidays

No, they are sleeping. It's 6:30 am where the devs are. Kozi gave several updates yesterday. They still have 4 hours on their 24 hour deadline.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DojiBrian
    30 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Your_mom wrote: »
    Here’s what SHOULD happen...

Create a page to where people that didn’t get DS rewards can login and post pics of what guildmates received. And not on forums and not through EA help tickets. Posting pics/info here is a **** chore. And we ALL know how far we’ll get with our help tickets. Anyways, you post ally code, player ID, and what guildies got that you didn’t and voila, something actually happens about it. Case looked into and boom those rewards show up. I’m FURIOUS I haven’t gotten my rewards close to 24 hours later, but will be over the line, hulk-mad, if I’m hit with a couple hundred crystals and I’m sorry. We didn’t do the best, 32* DS TB, but even still rewards gotten by guildmates would cost thousands of crystals for me to get now. So if choices are the 500 and I’m sorry, my actual TB rewards, or thirdly a permanent spending “delay” on my part, #3 is the choice for me :smile:

I think a lot of us are feeling the same way.

I'm honestly not even mad. Just disappointed.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Vengence wrote: »
    Interesting nothing for me

Yours is "delayed".

Seriously though - nothing for me either.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    То же самое наград нет и нет осколков
    I know how it pronounces at least
  • Options
    It has been close to 24 hours since the event ended and I haven't receive the rewards for participating in the event. My guild isn't huge we only got 10 stars on the event but still it would be nice if this could get looked into.
  • Options
    They are on PST time. Its 623 in the morning there at the moment. I dont envy them at all. If I was Koz I think I would need an extra boost of caffeine today since I doubt I would have slept well at all last night knowing how many people were visibly upset yesterday and would remain so today.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Submit a ticket brother I did
  • Options
    Can we expect any sort of update on this this morning? Or has CG already brushed this under the rug?
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon after we do or do not fix this, are we also getting compensated for the five or so stars less we earned due to miscalculations in combat values? The almost half credit for 4/4 missions?