No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Obo_Nâm wrote: »
    “Please wait a few days, by then you’ll be distracted by the next thing we’ve messed up and not properly tested and you’ll forget about these rewards.... we’ll launch another panic farm! You love them don’t you... “

Make mine a double:0
  • Options
    I don't think you understand what "zero communication" means... I see plenty of feedback from Kozi, RyDiggs, CapGasp, Carrie and others.. Sure, maybe not INSTANTLY.. but it's there.. if you choose to see it. They may not say what you want them to.. but they DO communicate.

Very little. It's thursday after they pushed a known bugged gameplay content on us and nothing official has been posted about fixes or compensation.
  • Options
    Idkanymore wrote: »
    I just got my rewards lol

Not sure if serious... though you did convince me to log in to see if my rewards came in.

Spoiler alert: Nope. Still no rewards.
  • Idkanymore
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Never mind it was another "guild orders" bait
  • Options
    I've got a ticket in with EA, no response yet.

I've re-installed the game on both my phone and tablet, tried to do "restore purchases", etc. Still nothing. I know others in my guild have not received them either while some did.
  • Options
    Just had a guild mate get his, still hasn’t hit me yet.
  • Options
    Has anyone reported recieving there rewards during this waiting period?
  • Options
    24h. And nothing as expected
  • Options
    Still NO rewards. This is unacceptable.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »

Did he get it at the same time as arena payout?

It’s only 10a for him... Cantina and energy drops in 1:45 hours, Arena in 8 hours.

Still 45 minutes, folks. It’s rolling out :)
  • Options
    This could be a good thing though. Unless they just give us some stuff to keep quiet, this may be an opportunity for them to ACTUALLY listen to the community.
  • Options

It’s only 10a for him... Cantina and energy drops in 1:45 hours, Arena in 8 hours.

Is he messing around?
  • Options
    I put out a thread like this a month or so ago. And kozi made it clear that sometimes she cannot say things because of “things”
    There are more forces at play here. And it’s not a stretch to think someone oks what is said and what isn’t.
    I don't think you understand what "zero communication" means... I see plenty of feedback from Kozi, RyDiggs, CapGasp, Carrie and others.. Sure, maybe not INSTANTLY.. but it's there.. if you choose to see it. They may not say what you want them to.. but they DO communicate.

So true- when cap’s events went out he set up a whole thread about them.
    Carrie jumped into the fire about officer tools and they are here, and are great.

I think we have to realize and accept that kozi is the middle man, and repeatily has said she is more than happy to share info when she can. Even posting the notes about updates before the update is live and is great!
    I understand we are upset about this week but I think we should get some form of communication about all of it other than kozi. State of the galaxy is needed. Or from John Salera or someone else. Kozi and mods taking the brunt of the heat can only go so far. They work here on the forum not the game.
  • Options
    This is a complete and utter joke.
    CG....you should be ashamed of yourselves and the absolute disgusting way you continue to treat us with utter contempt.
    No communication all day today, it defies belief that you think this is an acceptable way to deal with a huge failing on your part.
    There is no excuse for your behaviour and lack of respect in not having the courtesy to keep players updated.
    Absolutely disgusted.
  • Options
    He leveled someone, guild gained 1,996 GP using gear he said he got. He might be, but I doubt it.

Is he messing around?
  • Options
    Nearly 24hrs and still no loot.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    Maybe its been set to come in with your arena payouts?
    Vohbo wrote: »
    This could be a good thing though. Unless they just give us some stuff to keep quiet, this may be an opportunity for them to ACTUALLY listen to the community.

Errm, have you even read the whole discussion? We've had 3 messages from them, if that

i got the rewards of the arena but not the ds tb rewards so .....
  • Options
    He leveled someone, guild gained 1,996 GP using gear he said he got. He might be, but I doubt it.

Is he messing around?

Ok I just want hope is all. Not a ruse. :)
  • Options
    Waited 24h. Received nothing. Put in a ticket. Seething.
  • Options
    Doomsday clock timer: T - 30 minutes
  • Options
    Doomsday clock timer: T - 30 minutes

Lol, right there with you on this. Really hoping I’m not wrong.
  • Options
    John Salera is probably a bit busy with the Battlefront business. CG Carrie runs this game now, so he's probably not stepping in to deal with a more minor disaster than the one he already has on his hands with Battlefront, when he has her running this game for him so he can do the higher up stuff he's supposed to be doing. This is on the level that I might expect something from CG Carrie or CG Top Hat, though, which might be why we're not hearing much from Kozi. She might have been told to wait until they had something to communicate themselves.
  • Options
    Just got off the phone myself. No known end in sight, no point in calling everyone. The poor EA help people don’t have a fix and sound stressed. It’s not their individual fault, so be nice if you do get one. I was basically told keep waiting and they will figure something out eventually. Sounds like just crystals. . . Really not compensation. Dropped two 2.5 million players over this now that quit the game. I hope I don’t lose more. Definitely not being treated with the service I expect here. Please give us an actual update, even if it’s sorry folks, we can’t help you. Just don’t string us along with no resolve please. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can you please provide an update? The morning is over with
  • Options
    My post yesterday got merged into the missing rewards. Compensation is required for the incorrect TP accumulation. Never mind the actual garbage content ie platoons and 6 elites in wave 1.
  • Options
    Orfy wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon can you please provide an update? The morning is over with

It's still 9:30am there.