No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    200.gif

Well played and well earned. I humbly apologize for having doubted you or the development team. You have all done well in what, I am sure, are trying times.

Now tell them to get going on the "bridge too far" requirements for the Rey event so I can get grouchy again. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    On hold for 20 minutes and counting....
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Still no rewards, no reply to a ticket submitted 12 hours ago.

What is going on?
  • Options
    Completely surprised and happy. First time an issue actually seemed corrected correctly in this game for me. Thank you @CG_Kozispoon very appreciated
  • Options
    I didn't receive anything so be grateful
  • Options
    Me neither
  • Options
    The crystals,and tokens are to be distributed tomorro ,
  • Options
    The crystals,and tokens are to be distributed tomorro ,

Thanks. I'm not feeling the frustration some people feel. I fail to see the world ending issue.
  • Options
    No problem, it's not really that big a deal either. Like you say, it's hardly world ending. And just cuz it will drive folks wild, personally, the difficulty of the DS TB is fine. As long as they fix the issue with the points not being properly awarded for each combat mission, then we are golden. ;)
  • Options
    I’m still waiting for my DSTB rewards..
  • Options
    Still waiting on mine
  • Options
    Free anything is good!
  • Options
    Rewards received after client restart ....
  • Options
    We missed out on more then 1100 guild currency. But i take anything i can get :)
  • Options
    All the griping and moaning and signs of the apocalypse and now some of the same ones are gushing with thanks. I have gotten my laugh for the day as I never once doubted that at some point the situation would be resolved. Many of you owe the Devs an apology for some of the insults, inuendos, and just down right juvenile behavior over this mess. Props to Nikom for acknowledging his doubts, owning it, and apologizing for it.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Just got my rewards and the achievement stars after a restart.

Now I realize that there was a a long wait for this and this could have gone smoother in general. Regardless of that I'd like to say thanks to CG for putting in the effort to fix this once the issue was identified. Sure it wasn't quick from a user's perspective but I cannot even begin to guess as to how much work actually went to getting this right.

But none the less, I appreciate getting the rewards, late as though they were.
  • Options
    I want to shout out a big THANK YOU for finally receiving my rewards.

I admit I had no hope for that to happen. My sincere apologies for not believing in you guys.

But PLEASE test your content in the future, get your crisis management and communcation issues under control.
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!
  • Options
    Still waiting on my rewards. Second bug report made but no contact yet from ea
  • Options
    Finally got my rewards!
  • Options
    Reward received...thanks!

Waiting now for the 500 gems for the arduous soulsearching and mental distress suffered ;)

Called it!
  • Options
    Got the payout also, thanks.
  • Options
    I've recieved it on my main account but not my secondary - I am in the same guild on both accounts. What do I do?

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    It is midnight PST and the promised crystals and guild currency arrived. Thank you. Used 350 for one chrome pack and got Old Ben. Thank you.
  • Sao
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Got mine, finally....
  • Options
    Got it. Thanks !
  • Options
    Got it. Thanks !
  • Options
    Got it, thx!!!
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Jeeze, talk about letting the hate flow through you...

They’re doing the best they can. While limited in what (accurate) info they are capable of providing (and possibly legally allowed to), try to keep in mind that the situation on their end will be constantly evolving as they find out more and test solutions to assure that it will be a viable method of correcting the situation.

Kozi has been PRETTY active in giving us updates. It might not be the crystal clear answer we’re hoping for, but a light at the end of the tunnel is better than waiting in the dark. Keep in mind, the suggestions of reinstalling or rebooting are just that - suggestions that could help where it’s worked for some others. It won’t work for everyone, but this is proof of action to minimize the damage.

Asking for 24 hours - A DAY - is not outrageous. We complained about a lack of testing, rushing things. Let them go through due process for this. It’s been a learning experience for EVERYONE.

@CG_Kozispoon , thank you for your activity and efforts to appease the public while the teams work on resolving these issues.

EDIT: also, thanks for the bonus rewards I found in my inbox. 500 crystals and another 1100 guild event currency certainly helps! I actually got my rewards correctly the first time, though. So, I imagine it was a global payout, or a re-issue of what every guild earned (we earned 1100, small guild). I know some will will be upset for not closing the gap, but I certainly appreciate it as recognition for the recent frustrations. Thank you!
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Got mine thanks and for the bonus reward too !