We ever gonna get LGBT in-game characters?

12346Next

Replies

• Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    If you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend it's not part of the game if they add it then that's up to you.

The only way it would be a "part of the game" would be if a character's sexuality affected or impacted their performance in anyway.

Which seems more than a little bit unlikely...

All the OP wants as part of the game are LBGT characters. That's all I meant as part of the game as well. If such characters are introduced into the movies (and several are already part of canon by way of the books including Sinjir Rath Velus and Conder Kyl for light side characters) and then here people can completely ignore their orientation without effecting game play. It would be a nice addition for those that want it.

Nonsense.

R2 and 3P0 are gay - R2 is in the game, so can this discussion be closed now - someone...ANYONE

Barris and Ahsoka are also in game. But please, end this thread.
    Realistically, their orientation would have no effect on the game at all, therefore it's irrelevant to mention.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I am sure jar jar is gay too and so is Emperor Palpatine - Palp is always talking about "feeling" male characters such as Luke.
  • Options
    I am sure jar jar is gay too and so is Emperor Palpatine - Palp is always talking about "feeling" male characters such as Luke.

Thankfully binks is not in game. Imagine the mass exodus if he were included.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    He should be included so clumsy people do not feel excluded from the game.
  • Options
    He should be included so clumsy people do not feel excluded from the game.

That crosses a line, it implies clumsy people left to themselves will lead to the downfall of the republic.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe clumsy people should have support workers with them at all times to help prevent impulsive and clumsy actions, that could also cause self-harm.
  • Options
    Maybe clumsy people should have support workers with them at all times to help prevent impulsive and clumsy actions, that could also cause self-harm.

Are you suggesting someone like Master Qui Gon to save our lives?
  • Options
    I would also like to point out that once the Jedi generals were eliminated, the effectiveness of the army did drastically drop.
This discussion has been closed.