Mythic Event [MERGE]

Replies

• It’s not a bug. When it started, you get an hr to do it the first time. And if u miss it, the second time around became 24 hr. They gave us 2 chance within a 24 hr window to do it till the next reset.
  • I destroyed first 2 times then replaced RP with R2 and won straight away. Could be RNG but try that and see if it works for you.
  • Let’s try to avoid cry-accusing whenever possible. For the most part we’ve kept it pretty civil, and shared several different strategies which have been proven to work. I think this thread can stay positive and beneficial for those that are looking for answers, and more importantly, the success stories to give respectful advice for others to grow.

Not saying it’s bashing, but we’ve seen other threads quickly go in that direction and get shut down because of it.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i missed out, couple of my guild mates didn't. I'm happy for them. To be fair, with the drops i got i could do the event a hundred times and it still wouldn't do me any good except for the credits from selling the mods ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    Let’s try to avoid cry-accusing whenever possible. For the most part we’ve kept it pretty civil, and shared several different strategies which have been proven to work. I think this thread can stay positive and beneficial for those that are looking for answers, and more importantly, the success stories to give respectful advice for others to grow.

Not saying it’s bashing, but we’ve seen other threads quickly go in that direction and get shut down because of it.

This guy is right :)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    well, the last tier is supposed to be very difficult, so i'm fine with it to be honest. I actually needed 2 attempts and couldn't just auto the event. The downside ofcourse being that it's super duper RNG dependable, so it doesn't really matter what buttons you push..
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • They went about 3 times before I did, but didn't kill anybody.
    (Poe 258 speed)
    G10 bb8
    G12 pilot
    Poe, Finn, R2 all g11

Cruised through it at 3 stars first try...

(Not bragging, just providing a data point - they may well crush me tomorrow when I try again.)
  • Enerdrizer wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    5 characters in the enemy team. 3 have tenacity down. Poe taunts and every single one with tenacity down resists the effect and everyone without is exposed. This is one of the most ironic things i have ever seen in this game

Are you sure they resisted it? Perhaps expose did not trigger because it has 70%.

No, they were resisted I was playing on 2x speed (i wanted to see how much their TM went down ) and the 3 RESISTED popped up on screen
  • Eternal loading screen in t3 here aswell, heeeelp!
  • I three starred it with a Gear 8 BB8. Maybe you’re just not ready for mythic tier three..
  • I wouldn't mind it as much if we were able to access the Options and retreat back out if someone important dies...

I've always wondered why we couldn't just pause and access the options at any time, not just our character's turn... Kinda odd that's never really been addressed.

Bcuz it's more fun to scream NO NO NOOO!!! at your screen as you watch your entire team die! Haha (no it's not) lol

Lol I've had tons of battles like these where I'd go "no ooo" at the screen and run out of breath and I've *still* yet to regain control
  • If a character is stunned they can't dodge, so can be hit and foresight stays.
  • Hey at least you got to move....
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I’m not seeing any ability functions that would re-apply foresight to a character after being hit. Only Finn’s leader ability seems to have effects upon an ally losing foresight, then applying Advantage.

The only unavoidable attacks from FO I’m seeing is from Kyle Ren (Unmasked), his Halt Ability. However, this does not call for a possible assist from FOTP.

Quite possibly a bug.

Correction to my previous post:

Second point, only unavoidable hit is from Kylo Ren’s Halt ability - no possible assist, except from Phasma’s leader ability. But Halt’s unavoidable factor would not carry over to the assist. Still doesn’t explain the reapplication or foresight however.

Only possibility for WAI is if the target was stunned while having the foresight buff.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • The extent of CG's event design capability is making the other team faster than your team.
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    No, they were resisted I was playing on 2x speed (i wanted to see how much their TM went down ) and the 3 RESISTED popped up on screen

so they resisted TM or expose or both? :D
  • I three starred it with a Gear 8 BB8. Maybe you’re just not ready for mythic tier three..

So did I, but BB-8 really didn't have much to do with it so not sure what you're angling at.
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I would give CG a "meh"
  • That's not a load screen. FO is just decimating your team so quickly the game can't keep up. ;)
  • KenLi wrote: »
    PoederAmon
    Well it'll be a while before I get them to that level.
    Congrats though.

Thnx mate. Keep working on it. I only have three toons gold gear, playing for 1 year and 9 months now. So, yes it takes a while :-)
  • I finished after about 3 attempts. R2 didn't make it though.
  • The event is not challenging at All. Did it after 3 tries with g9 poe zfinn bb8 trooper g12 r2
  • Enerdrizer wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

so they resisted TM or expose or both? :D

Well this explains a lot
  • stone1330
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I thought tier 3 was insane but I tried thrice and achieved....just hold the first attack of the FO, put stealth on R2 and expose with Poe ... if you can do it, 3 easy zetas.... btw, I used zFinn, Poe, R2, Rey and BB8, thrash mods on all of them
  • I'm a big resistance fan, done the third tier in 4/5 tries. The first 3/4 battles they killed 3-4 pg, so no chanche. The last try they incredibly killed only r2, then poe (199 speed) got his turn and home run! It is rng dependent, ok, but if you can't manage the last tier with a full g11/12 resistance team there are several options: 1) you haven't tried enough times 2) you haven't good mods on them 3) you aren't able to use resistance mechanics. The difference from being slaughtered and win three stars is very thin because with zfinn resistance team or you win perfecly or you are killed fast. So try again, put better mods and you win
  • It is designed for Rey jedi training. Without her, it should be very difficult or almost impossible. This event Give you G12 gear and if you want to have them when it comeback so get Rey. Since Rey is not a meta changer in PVP, then it is normal that Rey should be interesting in other aspect of the game....
  • I finished too but watching the enemy take 20 turns before I get to go is no fun.

Also, using resistance is not flipping the event around. It should require vets.
  • PoederAmon wrote: »
    Poe g12, others g11. Finished it first try. Pilot got sacrificed.

Nope. I call ****

• Agreed
  • The event is easy and rng dependant.
    Did it on 3rd try. All g9s from resistance.
    R2 is key tô stealth (only g12 toons)
This discussion has been closed.