Mythic Event [MERGE]

Replies

  • Trollsbane wrote: »
    So you can look up profiles. Good for you. Didn’t notice the 244 speed mods on Poe? The 220 speed mods on zFinn? The 220 speed mods I had on Rey? The mods I had on Trooper? Wasn’t looking to 3-Star it. But, when a 244 speed character DOESN’T GET A MOVE, that doesn’t equate to fair. Especially when the other tiers are more than fair. Link your profile to someone who cares about you getting to stroke your e-peen.

    I didn't need to look at your mods. I could already tell by your gear that not a single one of your Resistance meets the recommended gear level for this event that you called garbage, a joke, not remotely fair. You even made a 2nd post to tell everyone you are not happy. Do you know why I looked up your profile? Because I played the event myself and your posts sounded completely wrong. I suspected there was more to this story and guess what? You left out the part about your squad being undergeared. Your BB8 isn't even high enough gear level to have protection! Why you would come on the forums and cry about it is beyond me.

    I'll post my profile again so you can see what a squad that meets the recommended gear level looks like. Also, gotta stroke my enormous e-peen!

    https://swgoh.gg/u/trollsbane/

    Well I have ZFinn at XI, BB-8 at XII, Rey at XI, R2-D2 at XII with 2 zetas. I can't move. That's okay?
  • Nemman
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Well done. Really, I love this game and all the new features.
    This new mythical events are amazing .
    I love tw, really fun and strategic.
    I like TB even though they are repetitive, I’m sure DS tb won’t be broken next time so we’ll all enjoy it.
    You are giving us lot of reward and double drops, new characters, I think I couldn’t ask more.

    Only things please make something to improve mod management and give us a ship raid, like the Death Star !

    Again thank you. And don’t listen to all the hater here in the forum. You are doing amazing, keep it like this !
  • The new mythic event is a great addition to the game. I can't complete tier 3 but I am not going to moan about it because I know that my Poe and resistance trooper aren't geared high enough. I have picked up some fairly decent mods and a load of credits from tier 1 and tier 2. People just need to upgrade there resistance toons the event is supposed to be difficult you can't be given everything
  • I am sure you are the one with 1 hour timer, while I am with 24 hence the difference in speech
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    5 characters in the enemy team. 3 have tenacity down. Poe taunts and every single one with tenacity down resists the effect and everyone without is exposed. This is one of the most ironic things i have ever seen in this game

    That's how design team works these days.

    SPEED

    - Hey guys, if Resistance plays first they're likely to win an easy fight, isn't it ?
    - Oh yeah, we didn't see this one coming. Well make FO TM full at start and make them full speed, i mean how much to be sure only RNG matters in this fight ?
    - Don't know, whales usually get around 300 these days, let's say 320 !
    - Let's go guys, players will be so excited to not be able to play during the fight ! It seems like we have a brand new way to frustrate players and get even more cash !

    TENACITY

    - Hey guys, i think Poe Dameron is way too unbalanced in this game, i mean the guy is fast as lightning and his TM manipulations really makes Resistance unbeatable. What can we do ?
    - Oh i think i got a great idea, since exposes and TM loss is related to tenacity, what about magically increasing beyond anything we ever did all of FO members tenacity ?!
    - Sure but BB8 is retaliating with teancity down, are you sure this will work ?
    - Don't worry we have magical codes to bypass such triviality, remember Nihilus ?
    - Nice idea, you rock man, Nihilus was a great job at balancing stuff you're right !
  • Daemoe wrote: »
    Trollsbane wrote: »
    So you can look up profiles. Good for you. Didn’t notice the 244 speed mods on Poe? The 220 speed mods on zFinn? The 220 speed mods I had on Rey? The mods I had on Trooper? Wasn’t looking to 3-Star it. But, when a 244 speed character DOESN’T GET A MOVE, that doesn’t equate to fair. Especially when the other tiers are more than fair. Link your profile to someone who cares about you getting to stroke your e-peen.

    I didn't need to look at your mods. I could already tell by your gear that not a single one of your Resistance meets the recommended gear level for this event that you called garbage, a joke, not remotely fair. You even made a 2nd post to tell everyone you are not happy. Do you know why I looked up your profile? Because I played the event myself and your posts sounded completely wrong. I suspected there was more to this story and guess what? You left out the part about your squad being undergeared. Your BB8 isn't even high enough gear level to have protection! Why you would come on the forums and cry about it is beyond me.

    I'll post my profile again so you can see what a squad that meets the recommended gear level looks like. Also, gotta stroke my enormous e-peen!

    https://swgoh.gg/u/trollsbane/

    Well I have ZFinn at XI, BB-8 at XII, Rey at XI, R2-D2 at XII with 2 zetas. I can't move. That's okay?

    Got a response to him, Trollsbane? ‘Cause he’s saying exactly what I was, but you can’t say anything about his team.
  • Ipoopsy2 wrote: »
    It was easier than the first tier. Able to 3* first try.

    I am slightly triggered by this comment.
  • Daemoe wrote: »
    I have ZFinn at Gear XI, BB-8 at Gear XII, Rey at gear XI, R2-D2 with two zetas (!!) at gear XII and I can't beat this.
    Eventually you can. The FO opening salvo is an RNG bonanza.
  • I beat it with G10 ZFinn, G10 Rey, G10 Poe, G10 RT, G8 BB8.

    I'm pretty sure this event is impossible without putting a zeta on Finn. Might as well not even try if you can't do that.
  • Fik
    41 posts Member
    So I took Poe to G11 and managed to beat tier 3 after several tries with zFinn G10, poe G11, r2z2 G12, bb8 G8 and trooper G8

    If all survived the FO opening, then I tried to go for it.Otherwise I restarted. When you get the expose train going, they are done for.. Took me about 15 attempts. So much less then Thrawn.
  • C3hyp77
    162 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    it was , in france , the event start at 8am , those poeple who did it got 1hours timer . The poeple who dit after 9am got 24h timer
    And i got 24 hours timer because i wake up late

    the event sould have start at 9am normaly , but in france it start at 8am . I don't think poeple in my guild are lying about this
  • This event is great!
    Did tier 3 with my g11 l85 res zfinn troop pilot poe all with arena mods (poe 237 speed) and g9 L 80 bb8 with NO mods or omegas

    I just repeated battle until they left all 5 alive. From there it was an awesome sweep all the way.
    Finn stun exposes, poe exposes, trooper and pilot shoot and expose and after a couple of turns bb8 kicks illuminated destiny in and BAM it is OVER!!!

    I hear a lot of peeps complaining but FO and Resistance battles are like this...all or nothing.

    Icing on the cake was a nice +5 speed square speed mod which I an now going to upgrade.

    Thanks devs for some cool content keeo up the good work!!! @CG_Kozispoon

    Karolak Junu
    https://swgoh.gg/u/karolakjunu/
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    The devs have just found a way to make it challenging for everyone,

    2. Speed isn't irrelevant here or anywhere

    2. Learn to play with your tools

    You meant to say: Wait for good RNG. That’s real skill.

    I expected ”reversed roles” to mean that there is a reason to have Veterans in my line up other than grabbing the new Rey. How wrong I turned out to be again.
  • Certainly was a bug, I could not do the event right away and was 2 hours late into it and got 24 hours timer. Many of my guild mates got 1 hour refresh since they did it straight away
  • Trollsbane
    109 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Got a response to him, Trollsbane? ‘Cause he’s saying exactly what I was, but you can’t say anything about his team.

    I can say plenty! Your Poe is really slow and needs protection mods because he's only gear 8 and I'm sure he's getting murdered. Also, even if he does get a turn he has extremely low potency which makes it difficult to land exposes. If Poe dies then it's basically over.

    Second, you didn't list Trooper in your squad. Trooper is key to Resistance squads. When an enemy is exposed he gains 55% turn meter.

    There are many other strange mod choices but I'm not trying to do all the work for you. Bottom line the event is very difficult and instead of jumping in the forums and crying about it why don't you just accept that you need to work on your squad, mods, and strategy. The event is fine and I quite enjoyed it.
  • Yup. Also cet here. Guess the issue depends on when the player started. Starting during daylight savings might be reason for getting the 1 hour head start
  • Run this with r2.
  • Read: "Endgame Content".

    ... Which roughly translates to "You're so badass now, so we made an event where the stats are impossible to occur naturally. Beat that!"

    A couple minutes' worth of tweaking a value or 2 to 1000%. About the same number of days' worth of player frustration. Very economical.
  • I actually think it was fun... yes you do need rng to go your way but you can replay until you win... i beat it first time i tried... after the 1 hr cd i tried again and it took me 3 attempts to beat it again... nice with with a bit of a challenge... and it is doable. But you do need high gear and mods...
  • FerLandrossa
    198 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Took me a lot of attempts, and relies heavily on RNG, but this is possible with under geared/modded teams. managed to clear with zFinn g8, poe g8, r2 g12, trooper g7 and bb8 g8, only decent mods on r2. Keep on exit/reattempt until you get to move with r2, stealth everyone/ use r2 to absorb attacks then the taunt/expose/stun mechanic kicks in.

    https://swgoh.gg/u/ferlandrossa/
  • +1 to the op
  • Daemoe wrote: »
    Well I have GXI ZFinn, GXII BB-8, GXI Rey, GXII R2-D2. Can't kill anyone :)
    Daemoe wrote: »
    Well I have ZFinn at XI, BB-8 at XII, Rey at XI, R2-D2 at XII with 2 zetas. I can't move. That's okay?

    Give it a go with either Rey or Artoo but not both. Put trooper in there. Once you get a “good roll” on RNG and get a turn, you have to keep control until BB8 gets ID off. Otherwise they go again and it’s over.

    It’s still really weak that getting a chance to win requires restarting until you survive their first barrage. But you can beat it with those gear levels, just not with two toons that don’t expose.
  • Yep. My bb8 was being hit by fo stormtrooper through his foresight. It wasnt removing it either. Was there before he was attacked. Was attacked. And remained after he'd taken damage.
  • Was him stunned?
  • Trollsbane wrote: »
    Got a response to him, Trollsbane? ‘Cause he’s saying exactly what I was, but you can’t say anything about his team.

    I can say plenty! Your Poe is really slow and needs protection mods because he's only gear 8 and I'm sure he's getting murdered. Also, even if he does get a turn he has extremely low potency which makes it difficult to land exposes. If Poe dies then it's basically over.

    Second, you didn't list Trooper in your squad. Trooper is key to Resistance squads. When an enemy is exposed he gains 55% turn meter.

    There are many other strange mod choices but I'm not trying to do all the work for you. Bottom line the event is very difficult and instead of jumping in the forums and crying about it why don't you just accept that you need to work on your squad, mods, and strategy. The event is fine and I quite enjoyed it.

    Well, maybe I don't want to use Poe because he is still weak. The event say "resistance" and we have 7 character with that tag. And I'm not crying. I'm just saying that maybe, just maybe, allow a team with a good speed, 3 zetas, and G11 and G12 a turn isn't a bad thing. If I have to do this event 10 times to get a good rng, this poorly relies on players skill.
  • Daemoe wrote: »
    Well, maybe I don't want to use Poe because he is still weak. The event say "resistance" and we have 7 character with that tag. And I'm not crying. I'm just saying that maybe, just maybe, allow a team with a good speed, 3 zetas, and G11 and G12 a turn isn't a bad thing. If I have to do this event 10 times to get a good rng, this poorly relies on players skill.

    I mean... if you don't want to use Poe that's your choice. Part of player skill is using the best characters for what you are trying to accomplish. With Resistance that means exposing enemies.

    The crying comment was for the other guy... I'm pretty sure he was crying when he made those posts.

  • Enerdrizer
    263 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    5 characters in the enemy team. 3 have tenacity down. Poe taunts and every single one with tenacity down resists the effect and everyone without is exposed. This is one of the most ironic things i have ever seen in this game

    Are you sure they resisted it? Perhaps expose did not trigger because it has 70%.



  • Daemoe wrote: »
    Trollsbane wrote: »
    Got a response to him, Trollsbane? ‘Cause he’s saying exactly what I was, but you can’t say anything about his team.

    I can say plenty! Your Poe is really slow and needs protection mods because he's only gear 8 and I'm sure he's getting murdered. Also, even if he does get a turn he has extremely low potency which makes it difficult to land exposes. If Poe dies then it's basically over.

    Second, you didn't list Trooper in your squad. Trooper is key to Resistance squads. When an enemy is exposed he gains 55% turn meter.

    There are many other strange mod choices but I'm not trying to do all the work for you. Bottom line the event is very difficult and instead of jumping in the forums and crying about it why don't you just accept that you need to work on your squad, mods, and strategy. The event is fine and I quite enjoyed it.

    Well, maybe I don't want to use Poe because he is still weak. The event say "resistance" and we have 7 character with that tag. And I'm not crying. I'm just saying that maybe, just maybe, allow a team with a good speed, 3 zetas, and G11 and G12 a turn isn't a bad thing. If I have to do this event 10 times to get a good rng, this poorly relies on players skill.

    Poe and RT are the best resistance characters and if you don’t have them it’s your fault, not a bad designed event.
    Every faction has some top characters and some bad .
    I’m not putting Pao, boadhi roak and scarif in a rebel team and then complain because I lose even if the other 2 are luke and han Solo.

    Please stop to cry on the forum and go farm the right character.
  • Anyone having problems?
    Mine is just stuck in loading screen :(
  • Nemman wrote: »
    Daemoe wrote: »
    Trollsbane wrote: »
    Got a response to him, Trollsbane? ‘Cause he’s saying exactly what I was, but you can’t say anything about his team.

    I can say plenty! Your Poe is really slow and needs protection mods because he's only gear 8 and I'm sure he's getting murdered. Also, even if he does get a turn he has extremely low potency which makes it difficult to land exposes. If Poe dies then it's basically over.

    Second, you didn't list Trooper in your squad. Trooper is key to Resistance squads. When an enemy is exposed he gains 55% turn meter.

    There are many other strange mod choices but I'm not trying to do all the work for you. Bottom line the event is very difficult and instead of jumping in the forums and crying about it why don't you just accept that you need to work on your squad, mods, and strategy. The event is fine and I quite enjoyed it.

    Well, maybe I don't want to use Poe because he is still weak. The event say "resistance" and we have 7 character with that tag. And I'm not crying. I'm just saying that maybe, just maybe, allow a team with a good speed, 3 zetas, and G11 and G12 a turn isn't a bad thing. If I have to do this event 10 times to get a good rng, this poorly relies on players skill.

    Poe and RT are the best resistance characters and if you don’t have them it’s your fault, not a bad designed event.
    Every faction has some top characters and some bad .
    I’m not putting Pao, boadhi roak and scarif in a rebel team and then complain because I lose even if the other 2 are luke and han Solo.

    Please stop to cry on the forum and go farm the right character.

    I've beaten the event. I still think that the design of this mythic event is not good. Maybe you can accept that people have opinions, and yours have the same value of mine.
This discussion has been closed.