• Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Cmacleod3 wrote: »
    We asked for cls

I know. We’re getting R2, instead.

How do you know were not getting both?
    CLS wrote: »
    It’s pretty ridiculous that they keep giving people a chance to get R2 again. Same thing happened with the Thrawn event. Players had 3 chances to get R2 and if they still couldnt get him then they weren’t working on the right toons. If they are just going to keep bringing back events this often I expect Rey to be back in no later than 3 months. It’s a joke what EA is doing.

1 r2 is a legendary event not heroes journey.
    2 once a legendary comes back the first time, itll start occurring far more frequently.

If it is both, I will eat every single one of my words in every single thread I lambasted the R2 event in. But, let’s be realistic; do you really think it’s both?

Yes. I mean CLS might be early jan but i do think wed get both.

If CLS is early January, that’s not both. It’s one, then the other, after a delay. If they run them simultaneously, I will withdraw every complaint.
  • Options
    We asked for cls

I know. We’re getting R2, instead.

How do you know were not getting both?
    CLS wrote: »
    It’s pretty ridiculous that they keep giving people a chance to get R2 again. Same thing happened with the Thrawn event. Players had 3 chances to get R2 and if they still couldnt get him then they weren’t working on the right toons. If they are just going to keep bringing back events this often I expect Rey to be back in no later than 3 months. It’s a joke what EA is doing.

1 r2 is a legendary event not heroes journey.
    2 once a legendary comes back the first time, itll start occurring far more frequently.

If it is both, I will eat every single one of my words in every single thread I lambasted the R2 event in. But, let’s be realistic; do you really think it’s both?

Yes. I mean CLS might be early jan but i do think wed get both.

Intill they post the update we are just theory and speicaulation
  • Options
    Kozispoon said CLS is coming back “soon” and posted a pic with Santa clause over the horizon, so if it’s not Christmas, maybe she was given the wrong info. Kinda misleading otherwise.
  • Options
    Kozispoon said CLS is coming back “soon” and posted a pic with Santa clause over the horizon, so if it’s not Christmas, maybe she was given the wrong info. Kinda misleading otherwise.

I saw that pic. That wasn't Santa Clause, that was a cat with a red beanie hat on.
  • Options

All I know is we will know everything very soon....seeing Monday is xmiss
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

I saw that pic. That wasn't Santa Clause, that was a cat with a red beanie hat on.

Doubly duped. Looked like a Santa hat to me as well. :P
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

If you thought it was a Santa hat then you are (confirming) saying we are getting CLS for Christmas. Thank you.
  • Options

Ok now Kozi your playing with my emotions. :)

• Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sorry, meant to say it was Santa Claws, the infamous red beanie wearing kitten. Right @CG_Kozispoon ?

• Options
    Randall wrote: »

If you thought it was a Santa hat then you are (confirming) saying we are getting CLS for Christmas. Thank you.

Except the new event on the calendar is Dec. 28th, which is not Christmas...
  • Options

CLS might not be on the calender at all. Rey wasnt.
  • Options

Not on the one I am looking at, although R2 was added for today...???

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/146676/event-calendar-dec#latest
  • Options

True, but there was a gap for her, if memory serves. Like I said, I will eat every single one of my words if they prove me wrong, here. But, their communication on this has been atrocious.
  • Options

More or less like jtr who was not listed.....the ppl for the game at times want to project somewhat surprise and a bit or randomness and anticipations......that is why cls is not listed that is also why credit and training. Heists are not listed........to keep the surprise
  • TVF
    36772 posts Member
    Options

Not on the one I am looking at

Look harder.

Starts: Dec 28th
    Ends: Jan 3rd
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kozispoon
    Options

Ok now Kozi your playing with my emotions. :)

Our team is finalizing our last Game Update of the year as we speak, so all we be revealed soon! Gearing up to toss up those sweet sweet Game Update notes, so I'll see ya on the other side.
  • Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yay! CLS is coming!
  • TVF
    36772 posts Member
    Options
    There's always hope...

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Look harder.

But it shows nothing but a start and ending date... But it shows nothing so it could be anything remember we are dealing with what we in theroy and pure speculation so it could be any event.....and we where a bit lied to when they said all you need for jtr was just scavenger ray......only to find out just a few days or posts later it was ray(scavenger) fin bb8 and both vets Han and chewy and remember they gave us 1 day to jack them to 7*
  • Options
    CLS IS ON THE 28th check the calendar
  • Options
    AdeDroc wrote: »
    CLS IS ON THE 28th check the calendar

I does not list cls unless it was just updated
  • Options

Look harder.

Gotcha I thought that was some sort of indication that the TW had a break in it like for the second match. I was looking quickly and didnt see that would make TW go from 28 to the 3rd.
  • Options

Look harder.

But it shows nothing but a start and ending date... But it shows nothing so it could be anything remember we are dealing with what we in theroy and pure speculation so it could be any event.....and we where a bit lied to when they said all you need for jtr was just scavenger ray......only to find out just a few days or posts later it was ray(scavenger) fin bb8 and both vets Han and chewy and remember they gave us 1 day to jack them to 7*

They didnt lie. Well know soon enough about this event tho.
  • Options

Look harder.

We see *** that could me anything
  • Options
    Look at that, both events.
  • Options

Look harder.

We see *** that could me anything

Maybe you’re right but I’d be surprised if it wasn’t CLS
  • Options
    Look at that, both events.

Staggered. As in, not simultaneous. As in, still delayed for R2. But... it is both. And while I think the staggering and the delay is pandering, I retract my vitriol.
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Mystery solved! For more What's Ahead Speculation, please be sure to check out the latest Game update notes. :)
This discussion has been closed.