“Who's in Command here? One only has to Look.”

Replies

• Options
    @cynerd, I saw the reference to the R2 event in the google store, but where did you see anything about CLS?
  • Options
    Luke Commands the meta
  • Jovana_Milo
    342 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @cynerd, I saw the reference to the R2 event in the google store, but where did you see anything about CLS?

wf9j1.jpg

Maybe they asked santa?
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    I will ask it here. @CG_Kozispoon , what is the upcoming update for?
  • TVF
    36772 posts Member
    Options

Anyone who claims they know the date for CLS is either guessing or lying.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Anyone who claims they know the date for CLS is either guessing or lying.

True.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    DaMechanic wrote: »
    Not going to leave any spoilers, but if you've seen ep 8 it is pretty clear it is pointing to a part with kylo and hux regarding who is in command and how kylo responds. I'd imagine hux is coming.
    Hopefully a command ship comes with him.

There is other who's in command dialogue in that movie too. Before seeing the movie I would have said Luke. Now it could be any of 5 characters from TLJ.

No its Luke and only Luke.

no-there-is-another.jpg
  • Options
    I’m so heated at CG, right now. Scummy garbage...
  • Nightmunkey102
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I don't know why some people are upset. If we're having another R2 event after just having one that ended in Nov. Plus with all the hints Kozi has been dropping CLS cant be far behind.
  • Options
    He’ll be before that next TB
    cynerd wrote: »
    Guys R2D2 coming on 22 dec & CLS will follow on 25 dec for Christmas.
    If you didn't farm the requirements yet, its right time to panic farm.

How do you know that about CLS?
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    AdeDroc wrote: »
    He’ll be before that next TB
    cynerd wrote: »
    Guys R2D2 coming on 22 dec & CLS will follow on 25 dec for Christmas.
    If you didn't farm the requirements yet, its right time to panic farm.

How do you know that about CLS?

Just a guess... I’m thinking it’ll be more like a week from now for cls

• Options
    Hux
  • Options
    If you already have CLS then you've really no right to complain.

I for one, hope that it is an unbreakable rule for CG that re-running a HJ event always requires re-running the necessary Legendary first/concurrently.

Also, if we get mythic tiers for R2, then quit complaining and get your zetas.
  • Options
    I love how it’s 2PM and they’re still silent about giving us the Christmas gift that nobody asked for.
  • Options
    We asked for cls
  • Options
    Cmacleod3 wrote: »
    We asked for cls

I know. We’re getting R2, instead.
  • Options
    We asked for cls

Typical I have had almost everyone ready for cls....I could care less about jtr
  • Options
    We asked for cls

Typical I have had almost everyone ready for cls....I could care less about jtr

I feel your pain and am extremely unhappy with CG’s choice. But, they play to the lowest common denominator when trying to milk wallets.
  • Options
    CLS wrote: »
    It’s pretty ridiculous that they keep giving people a chance to get R2 again. Same thing happened with the Thrawn event. Players had 3 chances to get R2 and if they still couldnt get him then they weren’t working on the right toons. If they are just going to keep bringing back events this often I expect Rey to be back in no later than 3 months. It’s a joke what EA is doing.

Yup.
  • Cmacleod3
    97 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    It’s pretty ridiculous that they keep giving people a chance to get R2 again. Same thing happened with the Thrawn event. Players had 3 chances to get R2 and if they still couldnt get him then they weren’t working on the right toons. If they are just going to keep bringing back events this often I expect Rey to be back in no later than 3 months. It’s a joke what EA is doing.

The game at times is a joke I mean arena battles your tons are x pts higher and lose to a group that is 5to10k or more less. And to everyone that has r2d2 please this waiting on a toon who I want and need heck I got to work on a heroic tank and I need strong tons for rebels

As for thawn I unlocked him 1st event got him 6* 2nd event and 3rd time to 7* r2d2 took me two events to 7* him
    .....I want cls
  • Options
    I hate this forum! Impossible to post a simple image!
  • Options
    We asked for cls

How do you know were not getting both?

1 r2 is a legendary event not heroes journey.
    2 once a legendary comes back the first time, itll start occurring far more frequently.
  • Options
    We asked for cls

2 once a legendary comes back the first time, itll start occurring far more frequently.

Heroes journey or legendary event they are still listed as events regardless of what is processing the word event
  • Options
    We asked for cls

Heroes journey or legendary event they are still listed as events regardless of what is processing the word event

It does make a difference when it comes to frequency of occurrence.
  • Options
    We asked for cls

If it is both, I will eat every single one of my words in every single thread I lambasted the R2 event in. But, let’s be realistic; do you really think it’s both?
  • Options
    We asked for cls

It does make a difference when it comes to frequency of occurrence.

Only to people who put labels on such things.....
  • Options
    We asked for cls

If it is both, I will eat every single one of my words in every single thread I lambasted the R2 event in. But, let’s be realistic; do you really think it’s both?

Yes. I mean CLS might be early jan but i do think wed get both.
  • Options
    I understand R2 is a legendary event but also R2 being out at the end of oct. and now again? Really? Legendary or not there is no reason for an event to be out every month or so. What’s so legendary about that. Why not just call the events and not legendary events. Well does that mean we will get B.B. at the end of Jan?

How often does Yoda and palp run? Every two months or so. Its the way its been going for a while now
This discussion has been closed.