Pop up crystal sale and Boba Fett pack [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I'm starting to wonder if they made these sale pop up only so that it specifically targets players who don't spend money because they know people who spent money will buy the crystals without the sale. That would explain why they didn't just put them in the store.

Please let me know if you got the sale pop up and if you are a regular spender.

I'm a regular spender and have not seen any crystal pack today and I have refresh the game 2-5 times per hour all day.
  • Options
    ive not got the pop up at all. thats 3 different account. no pop up. its a sham
  • Options
    i did not gey the pop up either. I feel like i have been abused.
  • Options
    Spend in game, no adds at all . . . None, checked all day
  • Options
    yeah what gives? no pop up. no promised inbox. no g12 packs. I feel as though i have been abused as a consumer
  • Options
    :( when are they going live
  • Options
    Just seen the 2,5k crystal +25% deal.. seems the offer is valid till 7th jan. I expect they ll come up at long intervals to make us feel like we won t get another opprtunity and have to buy....
  • Options
    I haven't spent since fleet arena added crystals as a reward, and I haven't gotten any popups. I'm ok without the temptation, but it's kind of ridiculous.
  • Options
    Startomsto wrote: »
    Just seen the 2,5k crystal +25% deal.. seems the offer is valid till 7th jan. I expect they ll come up at long intervals to make us feel like we won t get another opprtunity and have to buy....

Well, if true, it's kind of late for the deals that are supposed to start in 2 hours, and only last 1 day.
  • Options
    Spend occasionally. Same experience as the others so far - checked all day and restarted the game several times. Nada. Zilch.
  • Options
    The packs will show.. and we won t b able to buy crystals sith the offer to buy the packs... guess the plan is make us buy any offer packs coming by feaf of losing out... and to push us to buy at regular price to not miss out on packs...
  • Options

Are you a regular spender or F2P?
  • Options
    I’ve seen the Bobba one and the 3500 crystal pack for $19.99
  • Options

Well, if true, it's kind of late for the deals that are supposed to start in 2 hours, and only last 1 day.

Guess that s also part of the plan... panic buy to not miss out on packs...
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    can you imagin the pandemonium that will ensue, if these G12 packs do not come fruition?
    it will just be nuts Lololol
  • Options
    Nope
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Post edited by LordStyling on
  • Options
    Whale. No pop ups. I’m also a new player. Started right around November 25th but I’ve spent an obscene amount since then lol. Pretty **** that I haven’t got either of the pop ups as I wanted to purchase both.
  • Options
    I have not received ANY pop ups.

I have also sent in a ticket.

I specifically bought gift cards for the Xmas bonuses.

You should ALL send in a ticket so they're aware of this.

• Options
    I suggest you send in a ticket if you have not received any pops up.

If enough people send it in... maybe they'll understand this is NOT what people want.
    (nor is it fair... oh wait...)

** Also, share this with all your guild members and get the word around! This is the only way to get our messsage heard loud and clear **
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yup. Good 9 hours into the 25th and no g12 packs...

Also no ability mats packs... I really need those omegas!
  • Options
    another fantastic idea. Congrats...

I have also sent in a ticket.

You should ALL send in a ticket so they're aware of this, and ask your guildmates to do the same.
    (and any other convo you're in on Line or Discord)
  • Options

I bought cards for this as well, . . . Inducement?

I also sent a ticket, but am afraid any correction will come too late.
  • Options
    I'd rather there wasn't a G12 pack. As with zetas you don't want some guildless person be able to just open the wallet and have a full G12+3 kit.

I like how as we speak you have an option of Hermit Yoda/Wampa or G12 kit
  • Options
    Knyght wrote: »

Are you a regular spender or F2P?

I buy regularly
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    They are live now
  • Prowlergram
    44 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What kitten is gonna pay that price : :D:D:D:D
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Options
    disappointed it is only available to people that are lvl 85, as there are people that will be close to lvl 85, that are putting their own money into the game or might be FTP, and this will just widen the gap even further.

Obviously if we are not lvl 85, we won't be able to use them yet, but would have been nice to beable to buy them so when we do get to Lvl 85, we could use them.
  • Options
    25th and still no pop up