February Events [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Last February was Lord of Hunger Nihilus Event. This is giving some weight to Reven rumour.
  • Options
    Gosh, trying to remember what happened last February...
    *innocent whistle*

L
    O
    L
  • Options
    What happened last Feb?
  • Options
    What happened last Feb?
    Qol update and sith Rework /faction pass
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Will be Revan only be available in through a pop up offer?

image.png
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    What happened last Feb?

d99784b1b766a69f37b7c22540937e89baf0790e_hq.gif
  • Options
    Please make it another QoL Update, please!
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Gear converter for all our unwanted pieces!
  • Bucketheadklunk
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    AA86 wrote: »

You dream sir. That would make sense and make some of the kitten repetitive grind we hate about the game go away. No way its that good (=
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    AA86 wrote: »

You dream sir. That would make sense and make some of the kitten repetitive grind we hate about the game go away. No way its that good (=

Something like a Horadric Cube
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Trying not to get my hopes up too much for my old buddy Revan . But obviously I'll pony up the crystals for my boy
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Gosh, trying to remember what happened last February...
    *innocent whistle*

Price hike of toons, that was met with much resistance?
  • Options
    4x speed was released in Feb 17
    8x speed incoming? ;)
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    If it’s Raven, I hope he’s dark side (if not both), yet having the potential to be used light side in some storytelling modes at least as a plot device
  • Options
    Revan, as a character, has an evil connotation to him. When he gets added, he will be dark side.

It's sorta like that Batman quote, die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villian. He certainly lived a long life, he was no hero at the end.
  • Options
    AndyG_Doh wrote: »
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    AndyG_Doh wrote: »
    *See's thread title*

B-but, its only January 4th...
    latest?cb=20110817093015

Unless you're in Australia... Then it's the 5th Jan ;-)

Mate its now the 23rd soooo.....???? ;)

I did comment in that nearly 3 weeks ago.. so why bring that up now ??

*notice emoji...chill
  • Options
    I hope there is no insane Nihilus, Sith Trooper / Inquisitor, HK requirement if indeed Revan turns out to be real. This will alienate every new player with less than a year and lock the 2nd most iconic Star Wars character behind a huge wall. It’s hard enough catching up as is let alone being able to compete in Arena.

We’ll just have to wait and see if Kozi’s memory improves. And I will take Hondo over Holdo any day of the week. A new bounty hunter with ugnaught synergy!!
  • Options
    So if I wanted to read/watch something about Revan, where would I start? Hesitant to just look it up because of all the spoilers . . .I've read a few novels and comics outside the movies, but I'm not familiar with any of the animated works. If Revan inspires this much dedication, I need to know more . . .
  • Options
    I hope there is no insane Nihilus, Sith Trooper / Inquisitor, HK requirement if indeed Revan turns out to be real. This will alienate every new player with less than a year and lock the 2nd most iconic Star Wars character behind a huge wall. It’s hard enough catching up as is let alone being able to compete in Arena

I mean Revan is iconic...certainly wouldnt call him the "2nd most iconic"

• Options
    So if I wanted to read/watch something about Revan, where would I start? Hesitant to just look it up because of all the spoilers . . .I've read a few novels and comics outside the movies, but I'm not familiar with any of the animated works. If Revan inspires this much dedication, I need to know more . . .

Hes from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic game. Highly recommend you play
  • Options

Just YouTube Knights of the Old Republic cinematic trailers. You can watch all the cut scenes and catch up in about 2 hours. Revan is pretty important and central to the story line.
  • Options

Just YouTube Knights of the Old Republic cinematic trailers. You can watch all the cut scenes and catch up in about 2 hours. Revan is pretty important and central to the story line.

Arcann is another toon i would love
  • Options
    RekiemD wrote: »

should we spoil it for him :wink:
  • Options

Cool, thanks . . . just opened up a whole new world.
  • Options
    RekiemD wrote: »

Arcann is from KOTR right? I would love a PC or Laptop to play that hahah I have a mac though soooo....:(
  • turgeon2000
    82 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Every Kotor 1-2 and Swtor character are welcome ! :blush:
  • Options
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Arcann is from KOTR right? I would love a PC or Laptop to play that hahah I have a mac though soooo....:(

You can play it for n your phone now. It’s $10
  • Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we'll get Rose in February just because it fits.