Sorry Phipps

Replies

• Options
    Hi, im back!

I missed a lot of things... guilds, ships, another level cap, the rebels meta...

Now im back with level 79, between 600-700 rank in arena and farming Rebels.

I think i will never be at Top100 anymore... :P
  • Options
    Mattercito wrote: »
    Hi, im back!

I missed a lot of things... guilds, ships, another level cap, the rebels meta...

When did you play? It's been a while though that's for sure lol
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Mattercito
    70 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Hi, im back!

I think March or April 2016... XD

I have a decent Jedi team (with few mods) and im farmimg rebels (Lando, Wedge, Biggs, StHan, Ackbar).

In 1 or 2 months this team will be maxed and then i will farm and Empire team

• Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Hi, im back!

I think March or April 2016... XD

I have a decent Jedi team (with few mods) and im farmimg rebels (Lando, Wedge, Biggs, StHan, Ackbar).

In 1 or 2 months this team will be maxed and then i will farm and Empire team

Oh haha nice. Yeah a lot had changed lol. But yup the grind is real and good luck haha.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Sup there MC's, always cool to meet others from the same shard.. Anyone here in PST like me or are you mostly a CST/EST guild?
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    We have many payouts. FN 2187 is Pacific like you. Here is a list @Boomer8800

Eastern: Phipps, Predian, Willis Mcgahee, Wing Ding

Central: Empire Relic, ICEU420

Mountain: Taramel

Pacific: FN 2187

GMT: Wasim

GMT+1: Male

Australia somewhere: Chronotropic
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    cool, I'll try not to step on anyone's payout. Mine is at 6pm pst
  • Options
    Sweet. We'll try to avoid you at your payout as long as you don't try to snipe FN at his payout, although you don't seem to shoot for the top much. Busy at payout or something?
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    yeah, don't really go for the top much, I may hit #1 once and a blue moon to try out teams but I'm ok in the top 10 at payout... i end up just buying crystals lol.. Right now I just collecting zetas and staying #1 in fleet is where im focused
  • Options
    Ya I noticed you zeta'd vader He work well for you?
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    work in progress, a little slow for arena right now, but for rancor with a sith/empire team was able to solo P1 and 50% into P2 (Zader, EP, Sid, TFP, Maul) gonna swap maul for Tarkin next time. Will try them on tank tonight. Already zeta'd Cody and my clones get about 800-900K in P2 of H-tank..
  • Insufferable_camper
    682 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi, im back!

Mattercito! I remember, you were going to join Mighty Chlorians but had to leave the game right before guilds started.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    @Mattercito would you like a spot in one of our 4 guilds?
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    @Boomer8800 hey nice to hear from you (I'm FN)! Yes I'm the only pacific timer, but so is Aguermo (who is in your guild now). Not sure how chatty he is there, but we make it our personal mission to train him back for being a **** lol.

For some reason I knew you were PST as well, but seemed like you didn't have time to move up at payout. I'd be happy to negotiate something so you can get into the top 5 or something for payout, mostly because I don't fear you'll snipe me every day (cough Aguermo) :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Appreciate it, and might take you up on it one day.. like I mentioned to Willis I'm ok not being up top. I've been playing with toons and enjoying how they fair against the "meta". I'm usually on line all the time but hardly near arena payout. To much **** going on.. really nice to finally chat with you guys. I tried to get in your guild mid last year but no openings so found S&B and turned out ok..
    find me on Discord: BoomerWan#6417
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Oh and yeah Aguermo is not a chatty kind of person :D
  • Mattercito
    70 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

@Insufferable_camper Yeah! I am interested, my current guild is not too active and its hard to earn guild money...

Is there any kind of prerequisite to join the guild? Because it will be too hard for me to reach the Top100 (even 200) in Arena.
    Post edited by Mattercito on
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    Appreciate it, and might take you up on it one day.. like I mentioned to Willis I'm ok not being up top. I've been playing with toons and enjoying how they fair against the "meta". I'm usually on line all the time but hardly near arena payout. To much **** going on.. really nice to finally chat with you guys. I tried to get in your guild mid last year but no openings so found S&B and turned out ok..
    find me on Discord: BoomerWan#6417

Ah yes, I think we're at a good point of being able to try many different comps in arena and do well, so that makes it fun (of course most of us have chaze anyways lol). But I just sent you a discord friend request.
  • Options

@Insufferable_camper Yeah! I am interested, my current guild is not too active and its hard to earn guild money...

Is there any kind of prerequisite to join the guild? Because it will be too hard for me to reach the Top100 (even 200) in Arena.

Yes we actually have 4 guilds lol. We have 2 heroic raiding ones and then 1 'academy' guild for building up to heroics (likely where you'd want to go), and then 1 casual guild.
  • Options

You might be surprised, the shard has only about 300 active players in it right now.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    As my celebratory 2187th post, I thought I'd take this time to thank all my wonderful guildmates.

Thanks

Now that that's done, here's to another year of grinding, raging, raiding, and sorryphippsing. MC OP!!

Also Kylo is gonna make a comeback just you watch.

There @FN55378008 was that good enough :tongue:
  • Options
    Guys im playing this game again after 1 year. I dont know if anyone can still remember me. -Holysilver
  • Options
    Good to hear form you @Holysilver personal message me if you need a spot in a guild. We've .... expanded.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    gugek wrote: »
    Good to hear form you @Holysilver personal message me if you need a spot in a guild. We've .... expanded.

Pls send me invite in discord.
  • Options
    Oh hi I remember you Holysilver.
  • Options
    Super late to the party, posted I was looking for arena payout guys and forgot to log into the forum so and check if anyone answered. Anyways I'm Jer. Central payout time
  • Options
    Late to the party. Just found out about this thread. I'm Eastern payout. Seems like I'm fighting an uphill battle the last hour before payout. Can we revive the effort to avoid everyone's payout? Would a discord/line chat work better? I've updated the list below:

Eastern: Phipps, Predian, Willis Mcgahee, Wing Ding, Bluewalker

Central: Empire Relic, ICEU420, Jer

Pacific: FN 2187, Boomer8800, Aguermo

• Options
    Hi Bluewalker, you are indeed late to the party.
    Empire Relic
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    bluewalker wrote: »
    Late to the party. Just found out about this thread. I'm Eastern payout. Seems like I'm fighting an uphill battle the last hour before payout. Can we revive the effort to avoid everyone's payout? Would a discord/line chat work better? I've updated the list below:

Eastern: Phipps, Predian, Willis Mcgahee, Wing Ding, Bluewalker

Central: Empire Relic, ICEU420, Jer

Pacific: FN 2187, Boomer8800, Aguermo

Hey man! Unfortunately it has gotten super packed in arena lately, and especially in this **** meta, we've been having a really hard time coordinating.

This meta has eliminated the benefit of mods entirely, so lots of the scrubs in our arena have been pushing up farther than usual, making it very hard to avoid pushing up for payouts and such :disappointed:

Can't wait til this dumb rng meta is done lol
  • Options
    Jer, if you are central time, why are you attacking me 30 minutes before my payout? Dang dude. Wait man. Cmon.