February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    A year ago we had Nihlus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper released. With that, there was fear of the Sith throughout the arena. Bring back the power. Bring back the fear. Bring back the anger and frustration that comes with it. There needs to be a balance between the light and the dark. As for now, it's predominantly light. Let the past repeat itself and let the Sith rule again.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Peace is a lie there is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory may chains are broken
    The force shall free me
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    http://www.rebelscum.com/Darth-Plagueis-18-Black-Series-Hasbro.asp

Lol someone said there wasnt a canon appearance for plagueis?

Also Munes were pretty well visually defined in TCW.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    As much as I LOVE the thread title... Gonna have to merge it in with the February Speculation [MERGE] thread. Props, though.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    As much as I LOVE the thread title... Gonna have to merge it in with the February Speculation [MERGE] thread. Props, though.

: '(
  • Options
    February month Sith - we already know, but we do not know what exactly will happen, I point a lot to Vader or Anakin (DS), let's assume that Vader and my question, who would you like to see - New Vader (Jenuary event) or Vader rewark?
  • Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    A year ago we had Nihlus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper released. With that, there was fear of the Sith throughout the arena. Bring back the power. Bring back the fear. Bring back the anger and frustration that comes with it. There needs to be a balance between the light and the dark. As for now, it's predominantly light. Let the past repeat itself and let the Sith rule again.

This game has ALWAYS been way out of balance in terms of Light to Dark. And it's annoying. Light is always heavily favored. Even when we get powerful Dark Side toons we then get ULTRA powerful Light Side toons.

Dark Side had a small run with zeta Maul but that didn't last long and wasn't nearly as dominate as CLS squads and now JTR squads. Or even "General Zariss" squads.

We need balance, and a sith boost would be greatly welcomed.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    With Rebels , my guess is they are going to add

Darth Bane from clone wars
    Sifo-Dias from clone wars
    Darth Vader with broken helmet ( courtesy of ATF) from Rebels
    Dark yoda from clone wars
    Palpatine from upcoming Rebels finale

Canon, some sith, and topical.
  • Options
    Peace is a lie there is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory may chains are broken
    The force shall free me

Nice reference to the sith code friend!
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Still surprised that they are going to update existing characters that everyone already has in the game instead of just releasing multiple Palapatines and Vaders and selling them for $200-300 to the whales and dolphins and keeping them locked behind a paywall for months on end.

I know that's what some folk call them.... The big spenders, but I can't take you seriously calling someone a dolphin. Lol dude... Shaking my head...(it was a good chuckle) savvy
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    Praetorian guards are garbage. I don't get all the hype. They were cheap imperial guard knock offs. They looked cheesy. Hux was a joke.... I'll take snoke if offered. TLJ toons are bantha fodder. Give us an OP sith already!!

Don‘t agree. At least cinematic wise they did more than the Royal Guard in all movies combined...
    Just because they fought doesn't make them great. They looked cheap, I'll give that one credit he bested Whiney kylo.
  • Options
    Praetorian guards are garbage. I don't get all the hype. They were cheap imperial guard knock offs. They looked cheesy. Hux was a joke.... I'll take snoke if offered. TLJ toons are bantha fodder. Give us an OP sith already!!

Don‘t agree. At least cinematic wise they did more than the Royal Guard in all movies combined...
    Just because they fought doesn't make them great. They looked cheap, I'll give that one credit he bested Whiney kylo.

They may look cheap, but they performed.
  • Options
    It's going to be Darth sion. He's buddies with nihlus which fits with last year's release. He's unnatural in a sense that he holds himself together with the power of the force. And I predict he'll have an ability similar to the nightsisters zombie self revive.
  • Options
    Darth Sion makes sense, why sith assassin is character of the month. Nihilus will be needed.
  • Options
    I guess at some point we‘ll have the Triumvirate, that‘s why I guess:
    Reworks at least for Palpatine/Sidious 100%
    Rework for Vader 75%
    Sion 50%
    (we‘ll get something new, but it could be many things. But if it suprises us more than Nihilus -Kozispoon said something in the direction- it should be either overwhelmingly powerful Vader and Palp reworks or a strong new major Sith character)

Well, I‘d question their armor practicability and I think Royal Guard looks cooler, but at least in cinematic universe they did not just get tossed around to fold like wet noodles. But hey, disagreeing with you doesn‘t mean you‘re wrong! Tastes differ and I prefer the new Guards
  • Paladin033112
    312 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Dash Rendar

Getting Dash Rendar would be badass. Brings me back to playing Shadows of the Empire on N64! We need a break on Rebels but he would make a great Rebel and Scoundrel tag not to mention bringing his ship, The Outrider to ships!

Not many a SWGOH players will ever know how long it took to kill a Wampa with a blaster! For real though, Rendar and the Outrider would be awesome!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    It’d be cool to get February content now, not Feb 28th. February speculation should happen in January, not the entire month of February....
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    It’d be cool to get February content now, not Feb 28th. February speculation should happen in January, not the entire month of February....

That seems more like March spectulation, as last month would have been February's
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Now why you have to go and bring common sense to the party?
  • Options
    Palpatine event starts on the 8th so you'd think any rework to do with Palp would be announced/timed for around then (possibly facing the new Palp in Mythic Event).

• farqs
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Give Anakin new abilities and zetas
  • Options
    I'd love a snoke special event!
  • Options
    Can something be done with the daily challenges. They are way out of date and at least need a new tier on each.

Also the loot being dropped from them is often for non-useful salvage which just piles up into thousands and thousands of unwanted items which just sit there. A review of which items are dropped from each challenge might be beneficial. A few pieces of gear which originally only dropped from the Pit raid would be suitable, eg mk V droid callers, mk V detonators, mk III projectors.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Options
    I think we already got a look at vaders new zeta during the mythic r2d2 event which is that mass daze. Not sure about what other changes are in store.
  • monkeeboy173
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I don't post much but I often lurk on these forums. I really don't understand the public relations side of CG. This is not to complain, merely to inquire. Why do you post an event calendar for the month just to fill it with the random events we essentially know are coming. Some of your employees tease updates/announcements and use the one true bad word
    "soon"
    in regards to announcements. I do think CG does a better job than some companies at interacting with the community, but I know I personally could deal with less torture on the information front =P Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    You’re preaching to the choir, pal. We were supposedly getting a road ahead post this week but oops wait no date is still unknown everything is unknown... if I wanted this much unknown stuff I’d be playing a mystery game, but I’m not
  • Options
    Everbody is happy about it just because "modders" replying to them with "teasing" gifs. They are modders after all it's a big thing to getting replied by them.
  • Options
    That gifs war is cute though
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    We were supposedly getting a road ahead post this week but oops wait no date is still unknown everything is unknown...

Says who?

The initial calendar update allows guild leaders to plan ahead for guild events. Info on big content updates are always seperate announcements that come later.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    People continue to conflate various posts. It's kinda amazing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH