February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    I dont think padme should be needed. I mean for what. All he did was choke her which in that case u need jka to fight her
  • Options
    What's the difference, in knowledge and strength between JKA and pre suit Vader ?
  • Options
    Well anakin began using darkaide of force. Very different .
  • Options
    Darth vader with suit does become more powerful than pre suit vader but years after episode 3. He had to train and actually work hard to gain strength
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    We need kit fisto, aayla, eeth koth, jedi knight guardian, and plo koon to unlock presuit vader

Lol that would be hilarious. I have 14/18 Jedi maxed at 7*. You just named the 4 I don't have.
  • Options
    Well anakin began using darkaide of force. Very different .

I meant as a character in this game, the only difference is in the tag (LS or DS)
  • Greeneya
    39 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I dont think padme should be needed. I mean for what. All he did was choke her which in that case u need jka to fight her

Padme and Anakin fight together in arena of Geonosis.

Episode-_II-_The-_Arena-_Battle-of-_Geonosis-anakin-and-padme-1127019.jpg

[yt]https://youtu.be/ut4WoDi-AEM[yt/]

• Options
    Well they could give him broken synergy with sith and make him versatile hopefully like thrawn
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Pre suit Vader had a conversation with Amidala where he says, "love can't save us, only my new found powers can."

So yes, he did get more powerful, at least he thinks he did with this new dark side mindset. Like Yoda mentions to Luke, "the dark side is the easy, seductive way to get power."

Just like Luke mentoring Rey that she immediately went to the dark side when it called to her, Anakin chose the wrong path. It was a new power to them, and they used it to try to find answers.
  • Options
    Greenya that was epiaode 2 thooo
  • Options
    EP leader zeta is clearly what’s coming.

Doubt Vader is getting any rework, he has had his time in the sun when he was only toon to solo rancor, and his ship has been in and out of every ship meta since it was released.

Maybe we get a new sith toon, no way of knowing.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Zerfius wrote: »
    Here is a theory I have not read anywhere - it is just as unlikely as anything else proposed before, so here it is...

There is going to be a new character - Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand)!!! You have all be focusing on the word - Unnatural (which could allude to the fact that the Emperor did not care for women so having a woman Hand is unnatural) but I think the focus should be on the coloring of the word. Unnatural was written in red - the same color as Mara's hair! Her red locks are part of her signature! The only hitch is I do not think that she would be Sith necessarily. But she could definitely be Empire and maybe even a scoundrel.

I do not believe that it would be Mara, but personally I would take her over any other character not presently in the game - including Jango and Revan!

Not sure about your reasoning but if it’s not Revan, Mara Jade wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize

Is she still canon? I thought the EU was nothing more than a legend.

FOR the millionth time, canon is totally irrelevant in this game. They can introduce Mara Jade, Dash Rendar, ANYONE from legends. As it’s been said before, HK47 and Nihilus are not canon and they are in this game.

I disagree. Legend characters should be exceptions, not a rule. I hope that they will stick with canon characters. I do not care for non canon characters.
  • Options
    Vax wrote: »
    Yeah, that’s dumb too, but at least it’s a different movie. Still prominent. I mean, pre suit Vader would what? Have yellow eyes and whine more? What would his special be? Relinquish the high ground? Burst into flames?

And what is special about million versions of Han Solo already in game?!
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Guys, it doesn't matter if Anakin isn't any stronger than pre suit Vader, the devs take screenshots of the character in the movie, and use them.

It might as well say : Darth Vader (Unmasked)

The change from the force awakens to the last Jedi was ONLY 24 hours, yet there is a masked and unmasked version of Kylo.
  • Options
    Vax wrote: »
    Why does anyone think it’s Vader? Pre suit Vader would be the 3rd dumbest character in the game. Vader was Vader without a suit for about an hour before he lost all his limbs and burst into flames.

LMFAO... maybe that could be his ability... "Burst into Flames: Anakin inflicts burning on himself, lose limbs, cries "I hate you" and transforms into Vader who instantly kills 3 enemy toons, gains 100% turn meter and attacks 10 times each guaranteed to critical hit. If Vader crit hits he automatically kills target enemy
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Why would they give us rey last month and Poe/Finn this month if resistance wasn't going to be required for something?
    I was thinking Snoke...just like rebels required for Palpatine.
    Seems like something requiring resistance should be coming (not JTR...we got Poe).

Everyone seems to be speculating about sith because of assassin and the hint message. We all know palp will have at least a zeta added. That was mentioned in a developer interview a month or 2 back to be in the works.
    Don't forget about the resistance hints the last couple months...
  • Options
    Palp is a legendary character, he will get a leader zeta and unique zeta. <3
  • Options
    Surprised at how little has been done with relation to the new movie, especially since the devs claim to try and stay topical and current. Maybe therell still be something but it's a lot later than Rogue 1 stuff was. And TFA

probably giving everyone a chance to see the new movie to avoid spoilers

Since the release of holdo and rose I really can't see how releasing them earlier would have spoiled anything for anyone
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    Alright, so Darth Revan will not happen.
    Not anytime soon at least (they‘d have to change their „LS + DS only“ policy.
    Additionally, I keep wondering. Which rights belong where?

I have absolutely no clue, but for example we had the Fantastic 4 and Spider Man issue in the Marvel CU. Could be law issues here as well?
    Next, I think there are other characters and eras that could be explored.
    Original Sith for example, Darth Bane installing the rule of 2, Dark Troopers (Phase 1-3) from various video game so of old, etc, etc ,etc
    Young Yoda, more Episode 1-6 characters to be able to create -although probably not the most powerful- flavor teams.
    Full old-school rebels team
    Full old-school troopers team

While we are at that, PLEASE! If you going to add FO Riot Trooper at some point:
    PLEASE! Get rid of the shield and give him a provoke called "Traitor!!!" With the spinning stun-baton move from TFA

You must not read what the Devs say often but they take characters from specific times in their lives. So Revan could be in the game as a DS or LS whichever version they decide to do

Exactly. Same as anakin is LS and Vader is DS. He isn't "DS+LS" even though he starts as a Jedi, then Sith, then redeems himself. This Revan guy would be the same: DS if they choose the Sith Darth Revan, and LS if they choose another version.

Exactly
  • Options
    Reading this merged thread there's like 4/5 different topics all on top of eachother impossible to tell what everyones talking about
  • Options

Palpatine should have at very least 3 zeta...
  • Options
    pinkfloyd wrote: »

Palpatine should have at very least 3 zeta...

At this point, it feels like it's too late for just a zeta. I think they should give Palpatine a rework that includes two or three zetas.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol - if they require all 3 at 7* or something ridiculous like that, it's going to make it very easy to walk away from this game.

Because you don’t have 3 characters that have been out for a year at 7*? You’re right that SO exploitative! The nerve!

More like with all the other events requiring complete attention, to require toons that haven’t been relevant for awhile and are in end game nodes is not ok. Adding SA to the login is nice, since her appearance in guild store is rare since the rework last week.

I’m just hoping we get a clue tomorrow since it will then officially be February. This “soon” thing is getting annoying. Just tell us “what’s ahead” and then an idea of when it may come out and we will be content
  • Options
    Just sprinkle some unlimited power here... there
  • Options
    You need 7* Finn to be hugged by burst into flames Anakin 7* so you can unlock med bay Finn. You will need to 7* med bay Finn and have Poe 7* to unlock Caught off guard by Holdo Poe. He needs to be 7* off the single hard mode node. Both characters will then need 7* Rey to unlock No one as they all don’t meet until the end of the movie. Maybe General Organa and Closed to the Force Luke are coming.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

At a minimum, this is what we’re getting. Hopefully some shiny new KOTOR Sith to go alongside it.
  • Options
    I’m tired of waiting to start panic farming. Just tell us already and we’ll have 15 days to get mob enforcer to 7 (or whoever).
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

At a minimum, this is what we’re getting. Hopefully some shiny new KOTOR Sith to go alongside it.

And a vader rework.
  • Tyrael1701
    87 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    You know, droids are not the only unnatural things in this game!
    Papa palp will get his flagship or the Deathstar (it‘s not a moon! A moon would be natural) giving the empire 3 capital ships ;-)
    (Not saying this happens.... just what can be read into such things...)

Just a random serious thought, do you think we could end up with Sith Navy at some point? Sith Fighters, old Interdictor-class "Stardestroyers", etc?

Back to seriously looking into OT:
    So we get Sith Assassine for Sith-February. Are there more old Sith Empire generics or not so much vanilla troops? I think I have read some article recently, that they had battle droids and predecessors of the droideka?

Dunno, metal moon is very unnatural... DS2, here we come!
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    My hope (and bet) is on this guy here...

1497983913270907.png

He would boost up the Dark Side like hell.

Fingers crossed.

I would totally play a Magic: The Gathering Star Wars game. lol!

Don't they have that? I know I had cards somewhere...

They had a Star Wars card game, yeah. I actually had the top Vader card. Still do...somewhere. But it was never as big as Magic and the mechanics aren't the same.

I still have my old SWCCG cards. Jedi training deck, Cloud city drain deck... good memories :smile: Maybe we get DS2 Lord Vader: forgiving administrator.