February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    When has the hint ever been that obscure? It's obviously a Palpatine/Sidious/Vader rework.
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Options
    When has the hint ever been that obscure? It's obviously a Palpatine/Sidious/Vader rework.

Yes, that part is obvious. As was the part where I said, "it is just as unlikely as anything else proposed". However, there is clearly something else here though. Why else separate and color the word unnatural?

• Options
    Vaikens legacy maybe he will be coming to be synced with sith trooper and assassin.
  • Options

Yea, of course that's it, maybe we could also get some more sith surprises, but it's always so funny to see people linking Palpatine's quotes to Grievous or BHs hahaha
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol - if they require all 3 at 7* or something ridiculous like that, it's going to make it very easy to walk away from this game.

Because you don’t have 3 characters that have been out for a year at 7*? You’re right that SO exploitative! The nerve!
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Clearly it’s a pig rework, as pigs guarding things and pigs operating complex carbon freezing equipment are quite unnatural. Gamorean Guard and Ugnaught reworks. +Lobot because cyborgs are unnatural and useless.
  • Options
    Jar Jar is unnatural too, hopefully they don't add him. That would be a mass exodus.
  • Options
    Ugh... An annoying diversion of resources. I had things I actually was excited about farming that need to be put off now.
  • Options
    Ugh... An annoying diversion of resources. I had things I actually was excited about farming that need to be put off now.

I feel that, I really wanted to farm Matt and the slicer, cantina energy is scarce
  • jackv11
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    My guess Spock is coming in the game and a new admiral ship
  • Options
    ...obviously we are getting the emperors shuttle, which is a construct and NOT NATURAL.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Isn’t there a road ahead update coming this week?
  • Options
    jackv11 wrote: »

KAHN!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Isn’t there a road ahead update coming this week?

Nope. Kozi said she didn’t mean it about it coming this week.
  • Options
    jackv11 wrote: »

KAHN!

Borg is not natural also..

JUST SAYIN'
  • Options
    Does anyone even know who revan is? Why is everyone so excited about a character never seen in the Star Wars universe
  • Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    Does anyone even know who revan is? Why is everyone so excited about a character never seen in the Star Wars universe

Oh boy... we shall exile you to the pit of misery! Dilly Dilly!!
  • Options

Here to you, my darling
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Darth+Revan
  • Options

Oh boy... we shall exile you to the pit of misery! Dilly Dilly!!

Guess he won't be the only one being exiled. Trying to win a KOTOR and play it. Dilly dilly.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Bor Gullet confirmed - basic is AOE stun with copy all buffs, and give the opposite if it exists. Next is grant all to allies and 20% TM per buff. After that the powers get even worse - he has chance to grant random enemy slow and if not cleaned by the end of the next turn, inflict ability block for the rest of the battle unless Bor is defeated. Can copy all powers from all enemies, even before used and use them at will without cool-down
    Post edited by Pariah_Anchorite on
  • Options
    Zerfius wrote: »
    Here is a theory I have not read anywhere - it is just as unlikely as anything else proposed before, so here it is...

There is going to be a new character - Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand)!!! You have all be focusing on the word - Unnatural (which could allude to the fact that the Emperor did not care for women so having a woman Hand is unnatural) but I think the focus should be on the coloring of the word. Unnatural was written in red - the same color as Mara's hair! Her red locks are part of her signature! The only hitch is I do not think that she would be Sith necessarily. But she could definitely be Empire and maybe even a scoundrel.

I do not believe that it would be Mara, but personally I would take her over any other character not presently in the game - including Jango and Revan!

Not sure about your reasoning but if it’s not Revan, Mara Jade wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize
  • Options
    Here is a theory I have not read anywhere - it is just as unlikely as anything else proposed before, so here it is...

There is going to be a new character - Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand)!!! You have all be focusing on the word - Unnatural (which could allude to the fact that the Emperor did not care for women so having a woman Hand is unnatural) but I think the focus should be on the coloring of the word. Unnatural was written in red - the same color as Mara's hair! Her red locks are part of her signature! The only hitch is I do not think that she would be Sith necessarily. But she could definitely be Empire and maybe even a scoundrel.

I do not believe that it would be Mara, but personally I would take her over any other character not presently in the game - including Jango and Revan!

Not sure about your reasoning but if it’s not Revan, Mara Jade wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize

Is she still canon? I thought the EU was nothing more than a legend.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

FOR the millionth time, canon is totally irrelevant in this game. They can introduce Mara Jade, Dash Rendar, ANYONE from legends. As it’s been said before, HK47 and Nihilus are not canon and they are in this game.
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Dash Rendar

Getting Dash Rendar would be badass. Brings me back to playing Shadows of the Empire on N64! We need a break on Rebels but he would make a great Rebel and Scoundrel tag not to mention bringing his ship, The Outrider to ships!
  • Options
    People are too **** specific. Its obviously some new sith (plural), doesn't have to be plagueis as that quote is just saying the dark side gives unnatural powers. Palps and vader rework are obvious. So them, plus another named sith or two and some more generics. Easy day
  • Options
    My big February prediction is disappointment
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

FOR the millionth time, canon is totally irrelevant in this game. They can introduce Mara Jade, Dash Rendar, ANYONE from legends. As it’s been said before, HK47 and Nihilus are not canon and they are in this game.

Seriously though. People were making this argument about new characters two years ago. EU/Non-Eu doesn't matter in GoH. CG CAN PUT CHARACTERS IN THE GAME REGARDLESS OF THE CANON.
  • Zerfius
    55 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

To answer your question, no, she is no longer canon. She is Legend though. And although Timothy Zahn has a chance to add her in to the Thrawn book, that evidently is not happening either, much to my disappointment.

Edit: as other have noted, canon does not matter for characters to be in this game.
  • Options
    My big February prediction is disappointment

@darth_heroeskage you're in for a BIG surprise then!
  • Options
    Jar Jar is unnatural too, hopefully they don't add him. That would be a mass exodus.

We survived Rose, we will survive Jar Jar easily.