Active Guilds Looking For Players - February 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you!!!
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have just formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understand how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too.
    Currently we are 32 peeps with a GP of 58mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in
    Chur!
  • Options
    UpSithsCreekWithout aPadawan is an online family and is currently filling our ranks. We have three founding members over 2mil gp each who can finish haat and solo hardcore rancor. We alternate between normal/hardcore rancor and aat/haat so all levels can get useful rewards. We are organized, play hard, but mostly have fun. We are taking members of all levels. Raid start times are 3 and 4pm est. Come grow with us. PM me here, contact me on discord at Juniper#9980 or ally request me in game 792-924-823. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
  • Options
    Join Rulers of Moraband!
    We are a fun and energetic HAAT guild looking for a small merger or individual players who can contribute to an already awesome guild.
    If you’re tired of not being able to do TW and nobody else from your guild is interested in progress. Why waste your time? Join a family of players who can help you reach your goals!
    Join Rulers of Moraband!!

- 11 wins in a row TW
    - 2x’s a week HAAT
    - 3x’s a week Hpit. With a 24h, 0 damage registration period.
    -700k gp requirement. Can be lifted depending on the applicant.
    - We use Discord for communication.
    - 20 :star:️ TB and rising.
    - 2030 EST reset, with raids starting at reset.

Add Enone#2827 on Discord, or just apply to Rulers of Moraband in goh

Don’t be a victim of guild inactivity. Join Rulers of Moraband, before spots fill up.
    Opportunity is knocking.
  • Options
    501Stdominosquad seeking active daily players search guilds 501stdominosquad one word. We want haat hpit capable people but will take anyone
  • Options
    What's the craic!

Primarily Irish guild of players so plenty of chat and hungover commiseration on a Sunday! Open to any and all positive players from around the world

Our guild is stepping from casual to active and are looking for 10+ players as we had a cull of non active members recently.

Guild Name: The Celtic Academy

Guild GP: 21.5m

Guild Time: GMT + 0.00

Minimum Requirements: 70+

Raid Requirements: Heroic Rancor every couple of days with a 24hr '0' damage rule to encourage growth of some our newer players

hAAT - Never completed

Raid Tickets: 200 - 400 produced daily

Be active and join us as we step up to the next level!

Communication: Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/jmeJ7k8

My Ally code: 484-441-218

Lots of Love : REN
  • Options
    Vao's Rogues

Established and running strong since the inception of guilds with a GP of 82,431,984 as of this post. We recently had 5 longstanding members that decided to give up their quest to rule the galaxy, so we have a few spots available. Daily 600 is expected but we're a laid back group and know that life can get in the way sometimes. Inactivity will earn removal so let us know if you'll miss time for vacation, work, etc. We are active in chat and always helpful with advice, donations, general foolishness, etc. US based guild using English in chat. Server reset is currently 11 PM CST.

Level 80 or higher, please.

3 Guild Wars lost, the rest have been victories. We win a bunch then get matched up with a team way above our level, rinse and repeat. Generally earn 30 stars per Territory War, give or take a few.

3-4 Heroic Rancor Raids per week. 2-3 Heroic Tank Raids per week. We have a 24 hour, zero damage rule on BOTH to ensure all members get rewards. Both raids go live for damage at 9 PM CST, 24 hours after launch.

Message me here, search for the guild, or join our channel @ https://discordapp.com/invite/AqmncrP

Thanks!
  • Options
    4A7Ns6X.jpg
    WeShootF1rst (GP 86.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.600.000 GP(with few exceptions)
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Our officers have specialization in the field that everyone has undertaken and they can help you and provide you guidance in whatever you might need (pvp field arena,pvp field ships, modding, raids, TW,TB).
    Currently we are 50/50 but one (or more) spot will be open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 33-35? on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    EU friendly hour 16:30 GMT(10:30 CST)
    USA friendly hour 16:30 CST(10:30 GMT)
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    EU friendly hour 16:30 GMT(10:30 CST)
    USA friendly hour 16:30 CST(10:30 GMT)
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 86.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Contact us with private message here if you're interested.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Darkened Stars is now looking for a few good Ithorians

PM me here for invite information or dkrek#3081

70mil GP guild

9-2 TW record Free Zeta even on a loss :)

HAAT and HRancor 24 hour rule.

Max Ticket production per member

Members are extremely friendly and also very active. Strategy and feedback sections in our discord we have many #1's in Arena and Ships to offer you advice if your looking for it.

Looking for Gear we donate it !!!!!!!!!!!! very very donation friendly

Requirements to join 1.2 million GP
    600 raid tickets earned daily
    Must at a minimum deploy forces in TB daily and fill platoons
    Join Discord.
    Must partake in TW

That's it. We are not filled with 1000 little rules we have fun and kick butt. This game requires that you move up in guilds. So don't stick with that ATT guild come joint a HAAT guild and get those Kenobi shards !!!

Expand or die

we currently have 2 openings come on down to the price is right

Post edited by Dk_rek on
  • Fel
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hello all!

Shadow of the Sun is currently recruiting to replace a few weak links!

We are a guild looking to bring in active, social players who are striving to do well in the game and work as a team!

We are currently farming HAAT and need players who are reliably getting in their 600. We are a 64M GP guild and growing, hitting mid-20s or higher on TB.

A few things we are looking for in our new players:

- Discord is a must
    - swgoh.gg is a must
    - 600 tickets per day required (with the knowledge that once in a while, life happens)
    - Minimum 1M GP
    - Active participation in TB and TW.

We are an EST timezone, running Raids as often as tickets allow.

We are also a member of the Snake Pit Community alliance, which provides support and recruitment help, a full Discord server of their own full of useful information and helpful members, and a great environment to be a part of! Lots of great learning opportunities here for those seeking knowledge.

If you are interested, come join us on Discord and introduce yourselves!
    https://discord.gg/e9CfWWX
    Fel#8812

Thanks!

SPC Shadow of the Sun
  • Options
    Dominion Prime looking for a few new members.

US time zones, we have a mixture of EST/CST/PST players (CST reset)

Full HPit and HAAT Raids with zero damage periods

Requirements flexible, > 1 million GP preferred, regular (daily) play required

LINE preferred

For more info, see

http://dominionprime.enjin.com/#
  • PrawnSolo
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Howdy Folks!

We're The Trap Masters, a young guild of 2.5 million GP looking for friendly, active players willing to contribute 500+ tickets per day. Most of us are lvl 60+; we left our last guild once the leader went AWOL, so we started a new guild to get stronger together.

We like to raid Rancor Tier 4 regularly and donate as much gear to eachother as we can. TW is required of all people lvl 65+ - we love getting gear and tokens!

Daily activity is highly desired, but we understand if vacation/work/etc...gets in the way.

Find us in the app and join up to grow stronger with us!

(My ally code is 329-984-691, hmu)

• Options
    Strong guild high lvl players building a active guild to dominate the territory wars!!
    Guild Name: DropitlikeitsHoth
    Members: 39/50
    GP: 12,014,945
    Language: English
    Chat: Discord/teamspeak
    Daily Raid Tickets: No requirement, though most of us do 600 daily

LS & DS: 50+
    AAT: normal and working towards heroic completion
    rancor: rotations of t5, t6, and heroic
    (for raids even if you have 0 dmg still try you will get rewards)

Looking for Members with at least 150,000 GP
    thanks, ping me if you're interested
  • CorranHornR09
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    image.jpg

Hello! Thanks for checking out Fedaykin Commandos! I put the boring basic stuff below, and sure, you could make a decision based off just that alone but why sell yourself short? Aren’t you looking for more than just requirements and rewards? If you want to also have fun with the people you are working so hard to overcome the latest challenges with, then read on. Here at Fedaykin Commandos, we aren’t only about recruiting strong players, because we believe it takes more then just strong people to make a fun playing environment. Here we play to win and we absolutely expect our teammates to do their best (if you are doing your best of course you should have a team doing the same right?). Just as important, however, is a team member who is a positive and mature social contribution to the team because, simply put, we do not find drama or complaining in open channels to be enjoyable. Finally, though we strive to win and we only want people who will give 100%, we also recognize that each of us have lives outside of this game that occasionally get in the way. So if you are looking for a positive and competitive team that is working together to overcome the latest challenges but doesn’t freak out at the occasional off day then look no further. Fedaykin Commandos is your style of guild and we could use one more solid and like minded member of the team just like you.

The basics:
    GP: Currently about 102M GP
    LSTB/DSTB: 37 Stars / 35 Stars and 14 IPD shards
    Raid damage starts at 9PM EST (21:00)
    HAAT and HPIT: 24 hour zero damage
    Tickets drop at 7:30 EST (29.5-30K)

Requirements:
    -Top 100 arena
    -2M GP (exceptions based off arena rank)
    -600 Daily Tickets
    - Full TB/TW Participation
    -CLS, CHS, Hoth bros, and IPD squad preferred
    -Discord is Mandatory (you can participate as much or little as you like in conversation, but you do need to stay informed on the current strategies to effectively work with the team)
    -SWGOH.GG account synced to SWGOH
    -Constructive & kind communication (We keep it PG. You should too)

You can check us out at:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3282/fedaykin-commandos/

About us:
    Fedaykin Commandos has been around since the guild expansion. We built our strength from the ground up to crush the Heroic raids and now we are excited to be overcoming the Territory events as well. We have some very strong members varying from F2P to P2P and we keep a winning plan for growth and victory. We are allied with a few other guilds that make up the Smugglers Alliance, yielding great opportunity to learn about the game and build new relationships. Our chat channels are fun, encouraging and positive (drama doesn’t find a with either Fedaykin Commandos or the Smugglers Alliance).

Please apply via the Discord App
    You can send a friend request to:
    CorranHorn#4220 (case sensitive) and chat with me directly
    OR
    Join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY and mention you are interested in joining Fedaykin Commandos. Myself or one of my officers are usually pretty quick to respond.
    Be prepared to share StarWars.gg profile link. I work during the day so I may not be able to respond immediately, but I will follow up with you ASAP to conduct a brief interview with the intention of making sure you are the right fit for my team.
  • Options
    Cookie Galaxy – is looking for a few players.
    6 spots open (due to inactivity).

We have 60M GP at the moment.
    9/1-wins in the Territorial War.
    Around 27Stars in TB

Requirements:
    You need to have at least a 7* toon (we would love to have more so you can participate in the TW etc).
    0damage for 12h in HAAT raid
    0dmg for 24h in HPit raid
    Login at a minimum every second day.
    Join our discord server – and join swgoh.gg

We offer: a great worldwide guild with great leadership. We rotate the pit raid so each raid start 1h later each time (and goes around the clock) so the raid will suit everone. We do 2-3pit raids each week and the HAAT raid is launched as soon as we have the tickets.

If you want cookies - please send me a pm.
  • Options
    REVENANTS EMPIRE is Looking for players

We have 20 spots open and looking for members that want to join us: Revenants Empire

We have had offers/opportunities to merge into other guilds, but we would like to stay where we are. We would be interested in other guilds merging to us.

Time zone: US Pacific, although we have people from all across the US
    Player base: Mix of f2p and p2p
    Pit Level: Heroic
    HAAT: Normal, working towards Heroic

Raid rules:
    Rancor – 24hr 0 damage because we do have some heavy hitters that can solo it.
    HAAT – Free for all from the start. The rules may start to shift once we get into Heroic.
    We vary the start time to accommodate players in different time zones.
    Strict with rules for everyone’s sake, however, rules can bend given certain situations

Guild Rules:
    Discord app not required but recommended
    Participate in all raids
    3 days of inactivity without notification will mean removal
    Have fun, but be respectful… we're pretty laid back

Currently we have openings for 20+ players

We are a very loyal guild, most of us have known each other for over a year. We will help out when ever needed. Most of us are knowledgeable in game and future comings, also in Star Wars History.

Our discord link to join is https://discord.gg/wnp5f3c

My AC is 416-416-916

-Sinbad

ij73cevgebbjrl74n3bvqyw3mza3mvxq_hq.jpg
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    The HALF MOON guild has 2 spaces open.
    We are casual-serious, growing organically and enjoying seeing the guild reach new heights with each slice of new content released. Loads of fun banter and great advice and theory-crafting on our Discord server, including a SW book club and internal raid theme contests.

GP: 67 million and growing fast...

Chat: Discord

Daily Raid Tickets: Though most of us do 600 daily, expect at least 400 per day from members

TW: 9 wins, 1 loss!

LS & DS: 28* each

Heroic AAT & Rancor Times:

6AM and 8PM GMT alternating, zero damage rules apply for first day on Rancor, HAAT we do P1-2 on day1 and P3-4 on day2.

Daily Reset: 02:30 AM GMT

Looking for members with at least 1mil GP

PM me here or contact me on Discord: LekromLubnar#2845
    Post edited by Lekrom1982 on
  • Options
    Who we are:

Closing in on 22MM GP. We are an active and social group who have worked our way from tier 1 Rancor to now clearing H Rancor 3 times per week. It takes us less than a day to clear AAT so we are slowly getting closer to HAAT. We have a diverse group of members of all levels. Our guild is very friendly and socially active in g chat. We have a very generous group who donate frequently in guild exchange.

We have participated in 4 territory wars and only lost our first due to the learning curve involved. Since then we have swept every guild we have gone against.

Discord is available for those who wish to use it, however, it is not a requirement.

Guild rules:

Rancor is always opened at 8PM EST.

First 24hrs of Heroic Rancor is zero damage to ensure all members get a reward.

AAT is a free for all with no specified start time.

Being inactive for more than 5 days without giving prior notice will result in removal from the guild.

What we are looking for:

Active players who consistently log in and get 500+ tickets per day.

There is no level requirement as we believe a good and active player is more useful than a high GP 85 who isn’t active.

If you have any further questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Ally code: 379-775-258
  • Options
    Looking for 1 more to join our active, organised and relaxed Guild.
    Need LINE app (see below).
    Guild name = Collective of Shadows
    Current number of guild members = 49
    Guild GP = 100mil
    HAAT, HPIT, TB and TW
    We use LINE to communicate and coordinate raids, TBs and TWs
    A spreadsheet showing which defence teams to use in TW.

Heroic Rancor Raid rules
    Guild is split into 5 groups of ten (Groups A-E)
    Zero damage for first 24hrs
    Then either group A, B, C, D or E registers damage to ensure those ten receive top rewards, then FFA for that group. Groups rotate in the order A,B,C,D,E,A etc.

Heroic ATT Raid rules
    Zero damage for first 24hrs
    Then FFA

TW
    Spreadsheet provided in notes section of LINE displays what defence teams each member needs to deploy and where they should deploy each squad.

Minimum GP requirement to apply
    Looking for someone with an individual GP of 2million+
    If interested message me on LINE IsaakRyjan or send me an invite using my Ally code (254-467-553).
    Thanks
  • Options

Looking for a guild with the benefits of a larger guild, but without the strict requirements? We're a friendly guild with members of varying experience levels ranging from as low as 300kGP to over 2milGP working toward advancement together. We value a laid-back and drama-free environment where everyone can enjoy the game together and the less experienced members can learn from those who have been around the block a few times.

We're capable of reaching at least 30* in territory battles (we've been improving our score every time), and recently started running HAAT on farm. Raids have a 24-hour mandatory 0-damage rule in effect after launch to allow everyone time to register for at least basic rewards. This is to prevent anyone from getting completely left behind for rewards since the raids tend to die very fast once we start attacking them. In HPIT, those who already have 7* Han are asked to limit their damage to 2mil in order to give more members quicker access to Han, but every third HPIT is a free for all. New HPITs are started every other day, HAATs roughly every third day.

We're looking to fill a couple slots with team players who are eager to contribute to the growth of the guild and the completion of our goals. Anyone who is friendly, can get their tickets in, and is above 800kGP will be seriously considered. For brand new players we do have a training guild available to help you learn the game and get started properly. Line app is mandatory for all guild communications.

Feel free to contact me here or via line id on poster: starwalks

Fa0PWV3.jpg
  • Options
    QOsnTOy.jpg
    Officer in Rancor Raiderzz
  • Options
    Order of Skoden is a guild of 20 very active and loyal members. More than half of our player base have been together for nearly 2 years.

We are a laid back group, seeking a casually competitive setting.
    For example; we all often generate our max amount of daily raid tickets, fill our donation requests, try our best to improve on raids / battles / wars, and help each other with advice, etc.
    What we are not looking for is an overly competitive guild setting where members would be disciplined for missing an attack in a raid/battle. We know for a fact that it is our friendly, chill vibes is has been a major component that has held us all together for so long :)

Guild stats:

15.6 Mil GP
    Pit Raid Tier 6 / AAT Raid Tier 6

With a guild merge we are more than confidant we could successfully tackle heroic raids with ease and prosper in both territory battles/wars.

Feel free to message me on here or on Discord (olboombap#2436) if you are interested in working out a merge.

Let's grow together!
  • Options
    Looking for DRAMA-FREE guild with MINIMAL RULES?
    Amroth Here is has TWO RARELY open slots for an active player wanting to build their roster!
    We are a fun and supportive guild that engages in every game aspect.
    We love Star Wars and we love kicking ****!

Must have at least 1.6M GP and CLS. Captain Han, Rolo, Lobot and other TB specific characters a plus!
    Do not need to do 600 tickets a day but do need to participate as much as is reasonably possible.

Our Guild GP is currently at 91M before you even join!
    TB - LS/DS = 35-40 stars
    RAIDS = HAAT and HRancor 3x a week. Scheduled start w/ 24 hr. zero damage rule so everyone can get a reward even if they miss a raid. We clear both raids in just under 2 hours.

Please contact me via Discord ASAP to get the open spot!
    Please share your swgoh.gg profile name or link.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4262/amroth-hereos/

cerokern11#3837 on discord.
  • Options
    Dark 5had0w5 is currently looking for new active players. The majority of us are brand new level 85 or in the high seventies and eighties. We are willing to take on newer players as long as you’re active and looking to grow.
    * Guild power 33.8mil 45/50 members
    * Guild reset 5:30 central
    * We run heroic pit and have HAAT on farm. We average 2 of each raid a week. Current rules are 24 hour hold on damage, full damage at guild reset, full solos wait an extra 30min to post score.
    * We earn around 13 stars in each TB. Currently we have 5 members earning rolo shards, more coming soon. Participating in TB is required.
    * We are usually right around 30mil gp in territory wars. Participating in TW is required.
    * No official requirement for ticket production but appreciate everyone trying their best to earn 600 daily.
    * No minimum level or gp, all we ask is that you’re active, wanting to grow and willing to communicate with the guild.
    * Discord is required for guild communication
    * Contact us on discord for more info either farquar#6006 or TourSyndrome#8709
  • Options
    Order of Revan, part of the Exiled Alliance, is now recruiting!! We recently went through a structural change and we have 6 openings. If you and your buddies are looking for a new guild, we may be it! We like to have fun and are easy going.

About you: 2.2M GP is desired, but if you come close, we can make an exception. Must hit 600 daily raid tickets unless you are away on vacation or an emergency pops up. We do understand we all have lives outside of here. And finally, you must also have a swgoh.gg account. These 3 things will only make us all stronger and more rewards for everyone.

About us:
    45/50 members / 98M GP /2.2M player average
    36* LSTB & 38* DSTB
    All raids are Heroic Lvl 3-4 times a week 4pm & 10pm EST kick off w/24hr no damage
    TW - We have only lost 1 and we usually clear the board.
    Use discord for chat
    We're like a family. We like to have fun, we're supportive, and do not like drama.

If interested, please contact me on
    Discord: Woodie Darkwave#1475
  • Alpine_Canuck
    120 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Marianas Trench has two spots available.

- All players are active in a simple, straight forward guild,
    - Casual rules for raids (24 hr registration / zero damage / FFA format),
    - 3 hPIT and 2hPIT per week (preset raid times). Player registration suggested,
    - Average player GP is 2.1-2.2MIL,
    - TB: We do well enough. Player participation a must,
    - TW: Win some, lose some. It's free gear. Player participation a must,
    - LINE App and swgoh.gg preferred,
    - No drama. Eat/drink/sleep when you need to and pinch a loaf when needed,
    - Generate as much currency as you can and just improve you collection,
    - No need to mortgage your house, sell your car

Drop me a message if interested on the forum or via Line (ID: alpine_canuck).
  • Astronavigatrix
    41 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Ready to meet some new people and work on those Han Solo shards? We're an ambitious guild moving up with space for 5-8 players. We're always ready to chat about strategies or cheer each other on and be nerds. I was appointed leader at the start of the territory wars to help manage our expanding player base and now we've just conquered our first Heroic Pit Raid. Most importantly, we play fair and make sure everyone gets what they need to advance. We get along well, the exchange board is active, and we have fun.

Min Player Level: 75 with at least one 7*
    GP: 25m with a good mix of experienced and new players

Contact: Join us directly or message me here if you have questions. Discord tag is Astronavigatrix#2735
    Discord: https://discord.gg/JJx9vsm
    Communication: we use the in-game chat and I'm available on Discord

Weekly raids: Heroic Pit 2x, Tank 1x and we'll consider an occasional return to Tier VI if enough members need the practice/gear.
    Time: Raids start at 6:30 est (we have a mix of east coast/west coast players)

Territory Wars: we've won some and lost some (mostly due to inactive players who would sign up and disappear, all of whom have been politely escorted out). With coordination and solid cooperation, we've pulled off victories in the last two events.

Territory Battles: average 13-15 stars. One of our officers has newly dedicated themselves to strategizing our deployments, so we're getting better every time.

Participation and policies: 24hr / 0 damage raids, participate in Twar and Tbattles, read chat and check in occasionally (you don't have to be social, we just want to know you're on board with our strategy decisions), exchange gear about as often as you request it, and be active.

We average 18-20k tix per day and while we don't have a daily tix requirement, we drop those who are absent for 4-5 days. We understand everyone has lives outside the game, so if you need a week off, let us know and we'll save your spot.

Guild Name: Covfefe is an adverb

• Options
    In a Guild far far away is Recruting!!

**Guild Requirements **
    -More than 1 Mil GP
    -Daily login is required
    -Raids-Not Required (however strongly recommended)
    -Territory War participation is Required to include following strategy
    -Territory Battles participation is Required
    -Logging in to our Guild Discord account to read our strategies and to communicate better

We have a very fun guild filled with strong players and casual players who want to advance. We share gear very well and communicate even better. Those of us in this guild are like minded and on the same page with getting organized and playing this game how it’s meant to be played.

If your looking to have the most fun you can have in this game, grow and advance, without spending money..... This is the guild for you!

If Interested, Ally code: 168-623-128
  • Options
    SPC Rebel One is currently looking to fill 2 slots in our friendly and active guild. We are at 92mil GP 36 LS TB stars and 34 DS TB stars. Any applicants not in immediate consideration could be referred to another guild in the SPC Alliance as well.
    Guild Rules :
    Must have at least 1.8mil GP
    Must have CHS and HRS twins 5:star:
    Must have CLS 7:star:
    600 Tickets Req'd
    HPIT 3-4 a week 24h 0 dmg then ffa
    HAAT 2-3 a week 24h 0 dmg then ffa
    Raid times are 9pm EST
    Payout is at 730 EST
    Participation in Territory Battle and Territory War is a must and active listening for TB/TW on discord.
    All applicants must provide SWGOH profile and you will get a response ASAP.
    You must use discord, server info here https://discord.gg/n9zGvxJ
    Discord: Grymsted {GO RO}#6044 Feel free to PM me on discord
    Ally code: 341-236-679
    SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/g/3263/spc-rebel-one/
  • Options
    Surprised Survivors

The Guild
    • Won all but one TW
    • 30* last LSTB, on course for 30* DSTB
    • Heroic AAT & Rancor raids open 8PM UK (GMT) the day after launch

Requirements
    • 1.5m GP (or close to) required
    • No specific roster requirements
    • We ask for as many tickets as possible but 600 not mandatory
    • Discord & SWGOH.gg required
    • TB (at least four phases) and TW (don't miss more than one in three) participation required
  • Options
    Friendly & Casual but active/solid guild looking for active members (few spots available).

Guild: Clouds Crusaders
    Guild GP: 65 million
    7* Pit Raid (24hr 0 DMG)
    7* Tank Raid (12hr 0 DMG)
    Discord Available
    Solid TB/TW Results

Requirements:
    1 million GP
    Active Participation

To Join:
    Search Clouds Crusaders OR
    Send me ally request - 979-873-949