Active Guilds Looking For Players - February 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• DragonLady
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
  • Options
    SmugglersRise is a 113M GP HAAT guild with 38 stars in DSTB and 41 stars in LSTB. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 25 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

2M GP, top 100 in the arena, and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is required.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/SFhSrcr

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at Jamspankey#2252. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/jamspankey/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    The Phantom Rebellion is recruiting!

- Accepting any and all members but would prefer members who are level 65+
    - Guild says full in-game but I am willing to make room for about 12-16 members if a small guild wants to merge and begin earning Han shards with us!

- Discord is our source of communication
    - SWGOH.GG account

- 33M GP Guild
    - 6-1 in TW's
    - 15 stars LSTB
    - 14 stars DSTB
    - Earning ROLO Shards slowly but surel
    - EST(-5) Guild
    - Rotating HRancor Times to accommodate members around the globe
    - Heroic Rancor twice a week 24h Zero Damage
    - AAT usually twice a week, currently building to start doing hAAT
    - swgoh.gg account would be nice
    - My Player id: 388-881-993
    - If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask !
    - Come join our brotherhood !
    - Guild SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/g/23216/the-phantom-rebellion/
  • Options
    Join Rulers of Moraband!
    We are a fun and energetic HAAT guild looking for a small merger or individual players who can contribute to an already awesome guild.
    If you’re tired of not being able to do TW and nobody else from your guild is interested in progress. Why waste your time? Join a family of players who can help you reach your goals!
    Join Rulers of Moraband!!

- 11 wins in a row TW
    - 2x’s a week HAAT
    - 3x’s a week Hpit. With a 24h, 0 damage registration period.
    -700k gp requirement. Can be lifted depending on the applicant.
    - We use Discord for communication.
    - 20 :star:️ TB and rising.
    - 2030 EST reset, with raids starting at reset.

Add Enone#2827 on Discord, or just apply to Rulers of Moraband in goh

Don’t be a victim of guild inactivity. Join Rulers of Moraband, before spots fill up.
    Opportunity is knocking.
  • Options
    Ando's stolen kills
    Casual but committed guild (Mostly EST) 30mil GP (Average level 78)
    Looking to add 2 new members (level 65 minimum).

We are currently running Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank. Help us work towards Heroic Tank

If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first.. come join us.

Message me here or on Discord if you are interested in joining
    AndoJerkFace#2610 Ally code : 168-959-169
  • Options
    80mil gp guild looking for one player

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/146555/remaining-knights-of-ren-recruiting-80m-gp#latest

Join before the next territory war starts
  • Options
    We are DeathStarDarkKnights, and are part of 10 guilds under the DeathStar umbrella. We are a 100gp guild that cares about getting your 600, participation in TB (got 35* recently), using discord, and helping each other grow as group. We are looking for GP >1.5mil and TB chatacters ready. If this sounds like you and you are interested, let me know. I will post our raid times below for your reference. Here is my swgoh.gg page along with my guilds. If you have any questions pm me. May the force be with you.

Raid Times
    1. Guild MDT Based (UTC -6)
    2. Raid Launch 8pm MDT (ish)
    3. Rancor Attack 8pm MDT
    4. HAAT Attack 6pm MDT

https://swgoh.gg/u/gocubs/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4385/deathstardarkknights/
    Discord -> @GO CUBS#3969
  • Options
    Sephjet's Squad are currently looking for two players to fill our roster.
    About us:
    We run Haat twice a week and HPit three times a week, with 24 hour zero damage periods on each.
    GP 55,000,000
    Light Side TB: 25 stars, 9 ROLO shards.
    Dark Side TB: 22-3 stars, 2 ROLO shards.
    11-1 in Territory War.
    EST time zone.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/ZxRNSWn

We require:
    Players with 600,000 GP minimum.
    300 daily raid tickets minimum.
    Mandatory participation in TB.
    Must join our Discord.

If we sound like a good fit, PM me here, or join our Discord.

Thanks!
  • Options
    # T∆ Roughnecks

**About Us**
    >We are a group of 4 HAAT TB Farming Guilds and 1 Training guild. We are founders of one of the largest most elite communities in swgoh. The ∆lliance. We create content that we share with the community to help players be the best they can be. To date we have over 500 guilds. 30,000 players using our systems to plan out their teams.

**Guilds**
    **Alpha** | Zeta | Omega | Sigma | Beta
    |
    |
    |
    |
    600 tix | 600 tix | 600 tix | 600 tix | 300 tix
    HAAT HPIT | HAAT HPIT | HAAT HPIT | HAAT HPIT | AAT HPIT

**Tools**
    * TB Deploy Tools, (None of this stop wait start nonsense)
    * Platoon Character lists showing us exactly what characters players have on one sheet for TB,
    * HAAT Teams with videos and time to farm from your current star counts
    * Event teams with the time to farm from your current star counts
    * Arena teams with the time to farm from your current star counts
    * Automatic updating Game News on discord - Be the first to know!
    * Automatic updating You tube streams on discord. - See new characters in action!

**Why Choose us?**
    > Our officers use technology and code to work out the easiest and most efficient way to acheive top results.
    >Our guilds share channels so you have over 300 players helping each other theorycraft teams and helping each other clear events, they even spam donate you gear during events to help you get it.
    >We have calender's in our discord so you do not have to wing it, you will know exactly when things are going to happen.
    >We really look after our own here and we stay far ahead of the curve.

Are you tired of a guild that requires constant checking in because the officers are not organised? Or is your guild inactive or under performing? You will not have that issue with us. Join up today

[Join our discord to hang out, get advice, or to apply today](http://discord.roughnecks.me)

[Visit our website if you just want to use our tools](http://roughnecks.me)
  • Options
    Fearless Raiders (40mil gp) are looking for new members to join. We are pretty laid back, just reading chat/rules and require participation in Territory Battles (16-20 stars usually, but has been increasing each time) and Territory Wars (30-40 mil bracket- one zeta, 9W-1L record). We have a 5 day inactivity boot policy, and encourage everyone to join discord. Other than that, we are just a fun group who wants to help each other succeed. We have an EST reset time. We complete HAAT (1-2x per week) and Heroic Rancor (2-3x per week, zero damage period). Looking for daily participators who will generate tickets, and has at least a full 7* squad to participate in the raids. Message me if you are interested, request to join in game, or send me an ally request (143-749-694) and I can accept and invite you in.
  • FosterRumble849
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Broken Legion

Spots have been filled. Thanks!
    Post edited by FosterRumble849 on
  • Options
    Guild- The Elder Rains
    Members- 18/50
    Guild Power- 3,224,802

We are a growing guild with greatly experienced players, wanting to help new players! Join us and let us help you grow your squads!!
    We are accepting all players of all levels, so long as you are active and contribute towards our daily ticket count! We are here to help you. Whether you are new to the game, or just looking for a new guild to call home, we can help you grow!!!!

We can perform all tiers of the Rancor Raid and NAAT, and are hopeful to complete the HAAT once we have enough people and daily tickets! We will complete raids quickly and help you grow.

Requirements:
    ONE 7* character
    500/600 daily tickets
    The biggest requirement is tickets! We need your activity to do raids. More raids means more gear!
    If interested, contact us on Line or Kik.
    Line ID: clash-tanner (OrganicBrownie)
    Kik: ReggieT22 (I am CHUCK)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Darkened Stars is now looking for a few good Ithorians
    PM me here for invite information or dkrek#3081
    70mil GP guild
    9-2 TW record Free Zeta even on a loss :)
    HAAT and HRancor 24 hour rule.
    Max Ticket production per member
    Members are extremely friendly and also very active. Strategy and feedback sections in our discord we have many #1's in Arena and Ships to offer you advice if your looking for it.
    Looking for Gear we donate it !!!!!!!!!!!! very very donation friendly
    Requirements to join 1.2 million GP
    600 raid tickets earned daily
    Must at a minimum deploy forces in TB daily and fill platoons
    Join Discord.
    Must partake in TW
    That's it. We are not filled with 1000 little rules we have fun and kick butt. This game requires that you move up in guilds. So don't stick with that ATT guild come joint a HAAT guild and get those Kenobi shards !!!
    Expand or die
    we currently have 2 openings come on down to the price is right
  • Options
    [img][/img]Fb5OVvy.jpg

We are a great group that could be the perfect SWGOH home for you! Check us out: https://swgoh.gg/g/23591/coalition-of-the-willing/ or visit us on discord https://discord.gg/ReEXM65
  • Options
    Haat guild Sh'Dynasty looking for new blood to fill open spots
  • Options
    Prime3 just cleaned house. Room now for new members or to absorb a small guild (maybe even up to 20 members if active). HPIT/HAAT on farm blah blah blah. Discord: tsmcdonough3#9475
  • Options
    The Sith - Recruiting Dark Lords NOW!!!!

We are a family of 14 guilds, all working together and collaborating in a large online community bent on domination and power. And fun. And cookies. Dozens of veteran players stand by 24/7 with advice and resources to maximize each players potential for the good of the whole.

WANTED: Serious players focused on squad development and strategy. Casual players are welcome too, but high activity is a must! Raid times vary by guild:

The Sith is all about family. No evil overlords or dictators, no bullying or negativity.... I know, doesn’t sound much like Sith Lords you’ve seen in the movies. But our relentless pursuit of perfection and power fits nicely with the name!

Looking to merge your guild or just a player looking for the right home? Come by for a chat, see if we can find a new home for you:
    http://thesith.org
    https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/mv3MkAoYF4
  • Slobadon
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Resurrection of the Whills needs members.
    We have 15 members and if we need to, will make room if it starts filling. Our GP at the moment is 1.39mil.
    I am the primary recruiter for now, and we have not created a guild chat outside of the game itself. Yet.
    We have been competing at Tier3 raids, but looking to move up. All we ask is for a daily login and to donate gear when you can. The only requirement is that you have reached level 40.
  • Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you!!!
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win.
    You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too.
    Currently we are 34 peeps with a GP of 60mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in
    Chur!
  • Options
    We're The Trap Masters, a friendly and active guild of members who banded together, left our last guild when the leader went AWOL, and founded a new guild.

We're ~2.5 million GP, so definitely a smaller guild, but we're working hard to grow, raid, and donate. We regularly do Rancor Tier 4 and TB and would like everyone to contribute 500+ tickets per day (but understand that's not always possible...life can get in the way...)

Find us in the App and join up, or hmu (Ally code 329-984-691)
  • CorranHornR09
    114 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Guild Add

Hello! I saw your advertisement for a guild and I am thinking that we may be the right fit for you. I linked my guild add below. Please check it out and if it is the right fit for your play style, hit me up on discord (my ID as it at the bottom of the add). I would like to talk with you about your goals and find out if we would enjoy playing together :)

image.jpg

Hello! Thanks for checking out Fedaykin Commandos! I put the boring basic stuff below, and sure, you could make a decision based off just that alone but why sell yourself short? Aren’t you looking for more than just requirements and rewards? If you want to also have fun with the people you are working so hard to overcome the latest challenges with, then read on. Here at Fedaykin Commandos, we aren’t only about recruiting strong players, because we believe it takes more then just strong people to make a fun playing environment. Here we play to win and we absolutely expect our teammates to do their best (if you are doing your best of course you should have a team doing the same right?). Just as important, however, is a team member who is a positive and mature social contribution to the team because, simply put, we do not find drama or complaining in open channels to be enjoyable. Finally, though we strive to win and we only want people who will give 100%, we also recognize that each of us have lives outside of this game that occasionally get in the way. So if you are motivated, strong, and value a positive social environment, Fedaykin Commandos is your style of guild .

What do we look like:
    GP: Currently about 102M GP
    LSTB/DSTB: 37 Stars 35+ROLO Shards / 38 Stars and 14 IPD shards
    Raid damage starts at 9PM EST (21:00)
    HAAT and HPIT: 24 hour zero damage
    Tickets drop at 7:30 EST (29.5-30K)

What do we want from you?
    -Top 100 arena
    -1.7M GP (exceptions based off arena rank and TB characters)
    -600 Daily Tickets
    - Full TB/TW Participation
    -CLS, CHS, Hoth bros, and IPD squad preferred, otherwise worked on.
    -Discord is Mandatory (you can participate as much or little as you like in conversation, but you do need to stay informed on the current strategies to effectively work with the team)
    -SWGOH.GG account synced to SWGOH
    -Constructive & kind communication (We keep it PG. You should too)

You can check us out at:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3282/fedaykin-commandos/

About us:
    Fedaykin Commandos has been around since the guild expansion. We built our strength from the ground up to crush the Heroic raids and now we are excited to be overcoming the Territory events as well. We have partnered with 2 other guilds that make up the Smugglers Alliance, yielding great opportunity to learn about the game and build new relationships. Our chat channels are fun, encouraging and positive (drama doesn’t find a home here).

Please apply via the Discord App
    You can send a friend request to:
    CorranHorn#4220 (case sensitive) and chat with me directly
    OR
    Join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY and mention you are interested in joining Fedaykin Commandos. Myself or one of my officers are usually pretty quick to respond.
    Be prepared to share StarWars.gg profile link. I work during the day so I may not be able to respond immediately, but I will follow up with you ASAP to conduct a brief interview with the intention of making sure you are the right fit for my team.
    Post edited by CorranHornR09 on
  • Options
    Are you Tired if you Guild holding you back? Not raiding enough or not even participating in TBs and TWs? Sons of Beru is a very active very friendly group. We’re organized without being overbearing on what to work on. Majority has been together long time and know the game in and out. Always helpful to anyone asking any questions. Don’t just overlook this post. If you know you can do your part then there could be a spot for you here. Just have to reach out and want it! Willing to take a small group or individuals.

Some Extra Info:
    -Looking for active Level 85 players
    - We are at 76 mil GP
    - A solid GP is just as important as the Toons that make that GP.
    - Looking For Deeper Roster That Can Help Contribute For TBs and TWs
    - HRancor on farm in under 15 minutes after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - HAAT on Farm in under 1.5 hours after 24 hour 0 damage registration.
    - 30* LSTB
    - 31* DSTB
    - TW is solid and getting better 3-1 in our last 4. Guaranteed zeta mats.
    - Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST
    - Raid Times are 9:00pm EST
    - We use discord and have a VERY friendly player base.
    -We have roughly 4-6 spots open but might be able to free up some dependent on applicants.
    - we pull 27-28k tickets a day(new recruits could push closer to 30k)
    - Looking for people to pull their weight. Meaning 600, proper TB & TW deployments. (With understanding that real life happens.)
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 911-593-924
    Discord - mjd2192#0855
    Line - mjd2192
  • Options
    Neue deutschsprachige Gilde Siths Happened sucht Mitglieder!
    Hallo Spielsüchtige,
    wir sind eine Gruppe netter, aktiver Spieler mit jeder Menge Spaß am Spiel.
    Wir suchen auf diesem Wege noch Mitstreiter die sich gerne aktiv am Gildengeschehen beteiligen. Es gibt bei uns keine kontrollierte Mindestmenge an täglichen Raidtickets, denn jeder mit Spaß am Spiel kommt sowieso auf das Maximum.
    Wir besuchen Rancor und AAT sooft wie möglich und bieten jedem über die 24h 0 Damage Regel (unsere einzige) die Chance daran teilzunehmen.
    Na dann los .. kommt zu uns oder meldet Euch bei mir!
    Leader: Aga Knaack
    Gilde: Siths Happened
    Discord: AgaKnaack#3986
  • Options
    Blade born have 5 spots available for daily players
    Heroic pit 9pm gmt 0 damage for 24 hours than ffa the following night
    HAAT 9.30pm gmt first 24 hours p1 and p2 than the following night p3 and p4
    Must participate in tb/tw
  • Options
    UK HAAT / 51m GP / 21* Guild looking for 1 new member

We are the OpenArmedNewRepublic and we're looking to fill the final spot in our guild.

We're a 51m GP, 21*, UK based mostly FTP guild, we farm Heroic Rancor 2-3 times per week and HAAT 1-2 times week.

Prospective members should: Contribute to the guild activities and raid tickets as best you can, but we don't have specific requirements.

Be able to follow the 24hr zero damage rule for Heroic raids, if you don't know it, we can explain, and understand newbie mistakes.

We have a kik chat group, we don't expect people to chat all the time, but it can make coordinating some things a lot easier.

We'd prefer 1 mil GP and above but willing to have a chat with anyone over 500k.

Send me a message with your ally code if you want to join, I will add and invite you.
  • Options
    Sephjet's Squad are looking for three dedicated players to fill out their roster.
    About us:
    EST time zone,
    57m GP
    We run Haat twice a week and HPit three times a week, with 24 hour zero damage periods on each.
    25-6 stars in TB
    11-1 in Territory War
    Active and friendly Discord - https://discord.gg/ZxRNSWn

We are looking for:
    Players 700k GP minimum.
    At least 300 daily raid tickets.
    Mandatory participation in TB.
    Must join our Discord.

We are a supportive and friendly guild, with dedicated members, who are all working hard to make the guild grow.
    Our officers put in a lot of work to ensure TB, TW, and raids are kept well organised, and are always willing to listen to new ideas, or address any concerns.

Thanks for reading, and we hope you will consider us for your new home.
  • Options
    Come Party Like It’s IG-88!

GP: 99M
    LS TB: 38*
    DS TB: 36*
    Time zone: Eastern (US)
    We run pit and AAT on a rotating schedule. Discord/600 tickets mandatory. We are a friendly group of active players, many of whom have played together for over a year. If interested, message me here or on discord: zageemurak#2345
  • Options
    Guild name: Mundays Empire

Had to leave my last guild because the leader no longer played. Just created this one today need members asap so we can start raiding. Going to be doing tier IV raids and must be lvl 60+ to join. (Preferably 65+ so we can do guild events)

Please be patient this is a new guild and we will need to get raid ticket before raiding. I'm currently the only member so invite your friends too!
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/730/short-bus/

We need one more person that can join before the next TW.

Short bus is a semi-relaxed 114m+ guild looking for a one more 2m+ member.

Guild reset is at 5:30am Eastern.
    Raids start at 3:00pm Eastern.

We are competitive in TW/TB.

LINE app and SWGOH.GG account required.

Send me a message with your SWGOH.GG account to apply.
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    Vao's Rogues

Established and running strong since the inception of guilds with a GP of 85,824,600 as of this post. We recently had 5 longstanding members that decided to give up their quest to rule the galaxy, so we have a few spots available. Daily 600 is expected but we're a laid back group and know that crystal management and/or your life away from the holotables can sometimes get in the way. Inactivity will earn removal so let us know if you'll miss time for vacation, work, etc. We are active in chat and always helpful with advice, donations, general foolishness, etc. US based guild using English in chat, but you don't have to be US based to join. Server reset is currently 11 PM CST.

Level 85 or higher, please.

3 Territory Wars lost, the rest have been victories. We win a bunch then get matched up with a team way above our level, rinse and repeat.

We generally earn 30 or more stars per Territory Battle, and would like some more strong Dark Side teams to help keep us up in full gear range in the Dark Side Hoth Battle.

3-4 Heroic Rancor Raids per week. 2-3 Heroic Tank Raids per week. We have a 24 hour, zero damage rule on BOTH to ensure all members get rewards. Both raids go live for damage at 9 PM CST, 24 hours after launch.

Message me here, search for the guild, or join our channel @ https://discordapp.com/invite/AqmncrP

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.