Active Guilds Looking For Players - February 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Missing Limb Museum currently at 23/50 29k gp and getting 15 stars each tb. We do Hpit at 6pm est with 24 hour wait nhaat when we can usually takes 1 1/2days. All we ask is that you're active after a week or 2 no show you're fired if interested contact me my ally code is 234-271-269 look forward to hearing from you
  • Options
    Guild: Trumpw0rlddominators
    Newly formed guild anyone welcome to join all we ask isn’t participate in raids and produce tickets as well as be friendly.
    We are a generous guild and don’t hesitate to donate.
    We do lower level pit raids for our lower level members and tank take down for our experienced memebers.
    Would like to increase our power and begin heroic raids soon.

Officer spots available for high level players

Friend code: 991-342-344
  • Options
    Hello! We are the Omega Force, a group of casual but active players. We currently have two open spots, but that may change over the next few days. Now here's some of those juicy stats that everyone loves!

We're looking for players who are about 750k+ GP, but that is very negotiable.

Our current GP is 65.5 million

We have the normal 0 damage for HPit, running one every other day.

We are alternating between HAAT and normal AAT to make sure everyone gets what they need.

We currently have the astounding record of 1-6 in TW!

Our record is 22 stars in DSTB and 24 in LSTB

We do require discord to facilitate communication, and a swgoh.gg account to make checking rosters easy

We're just a bunch of friendly nerds, dm me on discord Kix -#9745 and I'll get you set!
  • CalaveylonKwai1
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    done- because i changed the guild myself
    Post edited by CalaveylonKwai1 on
  • PirateMaraJade
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi! Our Guild name is EusoffWorks.
    We are a casual guild based in Southeast Asia, seeking active daily players, seeking Han Solo shards. The majority of us are Singaporeans and Malaysians but all are welcome to join.
    We are +8.00 hours ahead of GMT.
    Our reset time is 16:00 hours UK GMT.
    We are currently hitting AAT and Tier 6 Rancor raids —- but we have no minimum player level/GP and character requirements.
    Please PM me your Ally Code and we will send you an ally invite.
    Alternatively you may do an Advanced Search in Guild Search and join us directly.
    Or send me an Ally Invite and I can then send you an invite to our group.
    My Ally Code is: 121-493-769.
    Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
  • Hundu
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Guild name: Eesti Progid
    Guild leader and Forum name: Hundu ally code 483-256-857
    I just made discord and link is https://discord.gg/JfJFQst
    Guild Reset time is Estonian so GMT+2:00
    We will do Heroic Rancor Pit as often as we get tickets. And normal AAT right now.
    Guild was made 19.02.2018 so we have not done any TB and TW events. But guild leader has over 2 mil GP and looks for help.
    It would be nice if you can bring 600 tickets but it is not end of the world if you cant do every day. And it would be nice if you can join TW every time
    We dont have a minimum requirement just join and evolve togheter.
    We speak English and Estonian
    Post edited by Hundu on
  • Options
    Sitherins We Family Yo Looking for people who are trying to grow
    HAAT and T7 Rancor Guild
    Seeking daily players
    Prefer level 80+ but will take 65+ who will play daily
    Participation and communication is a must
    you will need Discord and a SWGOH.gg account
    We are already T7 Rancor and HAAT ready with only having 30 +/- currently in our guild
    we are an experienced guild wanting to help build the next player/players
    Contact me for more information on here or on discord @Grinch83#8649
  • Options
    Hey all! We at New Warframe are looking for new members to join our team!

Preferred activity would be daily contribution, though we understand that life can sometimes intervene and have a discord channel so such issues can be warned of, as well as channels for questions or basic chatter.

Ideal player level would be 70+ and GMT time, we raid regularly at tiers 5 to six as well as fighting territory battles.

We look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Join Rulers of Moraband!
    We are a fun and energetic HAAT guild looking for a small merger or individual players who can contribute to an already awesome guild.
    If you’re tired of not being able to do TW and nobody else from your guild is interested in progress. Why waste your time? Join a family of players who can help you reach your goals!
    Join Rulers of Moraband!!

- 12 wins in a row TW
    - 2x’s a week HAAT
    - 3x’s a week Hpit. With a 24h, 0 damage registration period.
    -700k gp requirement. Can be lifted depending on the applicant.
    - We use Discord for communication.
    - 20 :star:️ TB and rising.
    - 2030 EST reset, with raids starting at reset.

Add Enone#2827 on Discord, or just apply to Rulers of Moraband in goh

Don’t be a victim of guild inactivity. Join Rulers of Moraband, before spots fill up.
    Opportunity is knocking.
  • Options
    Is your guild filled with inactive members and non talkers?
    Do you wish to be part of a guild that communicates and are organised yet still casual?
    Would you like to earn some General Kenobi shards?
    If so we could be the guild for you...
    We started our guild a while back with 20 members from a dead guild with an inactive leader and since we have grown to what we are today. We are looking to recruit a few members to our guild. We consider ourselves casual yet committed players. Our members are very friendly and talkative, we actively discuss game strategies and share our advice. We want to grow strong together as a guild.
    Basic info below:
    -48/50 active members
    -GP 52mil
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week (24 zero damage)
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Territory Battles 24-25*
    -Territory Wars, almost all guild signs up. Usually only 1 short
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    What we are looking for:
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1mil (may make exceptions if close to this)
    -At least 500 daily tickets
    -People who are willing to communicate
    -Time Zones EST or UK (Makes it easier for Raid schedule)
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    [img][/img]Fb5OVvy.jpg

If you're interested contact me (DragonLady#9654 on discord, dragonlady_75 on LINE, or message me here) and we'll see if you're a good fit for our group.

Check us out here: https://swgoh.gg/g/23591/coalition-of-the-willing/
  • JPTroms
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Merged with another guild
    Post edited by JPTroms on
  • Options
    Hello players! Our HEROIC GUILD, LØFÂ RESERVOIR DOGS, is looking to add One new member with 2 Mill + GP to our team. We strive for greatness without compromising the love of the game. If you are looking for an amazing group of people that can work together and kick **** in both raids and TW/TB alike, then read on...

LØFÂ Reservoir Dogs has 1 SPOT for 2 mill or Higher GP for TB & Fully Heroic Players 102+ Mill Guild. 39* in last TB and aiming to climb each time. If you're interested, please leave your Swgoh.gg Link/private message me. The officers will review all Rosters and let everyone know. Amazing group of players, amazing alliance!

(Sense of humor or beard strongly desired. Bonus points if you have both
  • Options
    28058491_10100160420593073_1164839478636041021_n.jpg?oh=e6635f9bf0cac4888fe5dbf67c0a4955&oe=5B0D5E37

Guild Victory March

We are an international guild, but based out of USA.

We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. Both raids are on farm status. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough. Each raid has a period of time for 0's.

Guild payout/reset time is 6:30 PM PST (0330 CET)

LSTB 37 Stars & DSTB 35 Stars.

TW: We do coordinate our defensive strategy through the Line app and have won more than lost.

Current guild GP is 104+ million
    Requirements:
    • An account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • We prefer Minimum 2 Million GP

Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/

Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • JPTroms
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Merged with another guild
    Post edited by JPTroms on
  • Options
    NJO2 is recruiting, 2 open spots! We are an EST-based guild (GMT -5:00)

NJO2
    - Guild GP: 83mil+
    - TB: 31*+
    - Raids
    Haat: usually 2x a week, one team per phase
    H Rancor: usually 2-3x a week, one team for raid
    Both raids are 24hr no damages so people can post 0s to get rewards. Rancor goes pretty quick, usually finished in 10min after opening for damage. Raid schedule cycles between Noon, 4pm, and 8pm EST

Requirements to join:
    - Discord (we use it to communicate along with guild chat)
    - 1.3mil+ GP
    - 600 daily ticket contribution (not strictly enforced til ticket counter is fixed though)
    - TB and TW participation

We are a sister guild to New Jedï Order (GP rank # 56). Pretty lax guild as long as you are meeting the requirements. We know that life comes first, so as long as you communicate with the officers whenever you can’t participate in certain activities, you’ll probably get some leniency.

PM me here or message my Line (Line ID: pan-dah) if you are interested in joining.
  • Rhettro
    74 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Ryloth Raiders are looking to add a few members (3 slots open) to our fairly laid back, independent, international guild. Our main focus is our members and as we are proudly not tied to an alliance, your voice matters. The goal of the guild is to grow by bringing in people who want to see the Guild GP go up, not just their own. We like to have fun, often at the expense of our officers, and we support each other. We have both heroic raids on farm and we are currently working on farming both TB (currently around 30* around 74 mil GP). Additionally, we are 10/2 in TW and are looking to continue the trend with strategy and communication.

Guild Reset Time: 11:30 pm UTC

Raid Tiers: Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT

Reqs

-Desire to work with the guild, not just for yourself
    -GP of 1m is a plus, but a diverse roster for TW and TB is equally valuable
    -Ability to contribute to haat (even if it's just 1 team)
    -Communication! Discord is mandatory (even if it's just for the juicy memes).
    -Best effort on daily raid tickets
    -24-hour 0-damage period at the start of Raids; no preloading before free-for-all
    -Most importantly... Have FUN!

Let me know if you're interested, or if you have any questions.

[Come by our discord server and have chat with us](https://discord.gg/KYSbCqy)

You can reach us by sending a DM on Discord to:
    Guild Leader:
    Darshan#1626
    Officer:
    Namfoodlenackle#2008
    Rhettrostyle#3549
    Post edited by Rhettro on
  • Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too.
    Currently we are 34 peeps with a GP of 61mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition.
    600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Australasian time zone for raids at 8pm AEST
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in
    Chur!
  • Options
    Ghosts of Malachor II

We are a very friendly, organized and helpful with members from all over the world with a nice mix of heavy hitters and casual but committed members and are looking to add strong active players with versatile rosters for TB's and TW.

Current guild GP is 80M

Recruiting LVL 85 players with GP close to or over 1.5M GP with CHS, HRS, Veers, Starck at 5* or close to it.

24/0 on all raids
    FFA on raids after 24/0
    Pit raid has a 20 minute hold on posting damages for those able to solo.
    3 Hpit weekly on rotating schedules to accommodate all of our members. 12/6/9pm EST
    2 HAAT weekly launch time at 12:00 PM EST
    32*+ in TB

Guild runs on EST - refresh is at 6:30 PM EST

****ZERO tolerance for disregard to other members, leave the drama at the door and enjoy the game****

REQUIREMENTS:
    Activity is required and appreciated but no pressure to meet 600 tickets per day although the majority of our members do. We do however have a 400 ticket per day minimum.<br>

7 days inactive without notice will result in removal.

MUST HAVE:
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg Profile

If interested please contact me via PM here or the preferred and quicker method which is Discord or LINE

Discord: Oprahmus Prime#9791
    LINE: oprahmusprime
  • EvieEvette
    45 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Post edited by EvieEvette on
  • Options
    Ghosts of Malachor II

We are a very friendly, organized and helpful with members from all over the world with a nice mix of heavy hitters and casual but committed members and are looking to add strong active players with versatile rosters for TB's and TW.

Current guild GP is 80M

Recruiting LVL 85 players with GP close to or over 1.5M GP with CHS, HRS, Veers, Starck at 5* or close to it.
    24/0 on all raids
    FFA on raids after 24/0
    Pit raid has a 20 minute hold on posting damages for those able to solo.
    3 Hpit weekly on rotating schedules to accommodate all of our members. 12/6/9pm EST
    2 HAAT weekly launch time at 12:00 PM EST

32*+ in TB
    Guild runs on EST - refresh is at 6:30 PM EST

****ZERO tolerance for disregard to other members, leave the drama at the door and enjoy the game****
    REQUIREMENTS:

Activity is required and appreciated but no pressure to meet 600 tickets per day although the majority of our members do. We do however have a 400 ticket per day minimum.<br>
    7 days inactive without notice will result in removal.

MUST HAVE:
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg Profile

If interested please contact me via PM here or the preferred and quicker method which is Discord or LINE
    Discord: Oprahmus Prime#9791
    LINE: oprahmusprime
  • Options
    Hiperion is currently in a rebuilding stage and is seeking new member to join its ranks. We are currently sitting at ~24 daily active players. We run Heroic Pit and are on the verge of being able to complete Heroic AAT.

Currently have no roster/level/GP requirements, however having at least 1 7* character is recommended as we are running heroic pit raids. If you don't have a 7-star character that's fine we will help you get one quickly.

-Discord link:https://discord.gg/neEP8q (feel free to join and ask any questions you may have)

-Daily resets: 9:30 PM GMT (1:30 PM EST)

-Heroic Rancor 24-hour 0 damage

-Raids start at 12:00 PM EST

-450 raid tickets daily

-Full participation in guild events

Most of us have been around since the game first launched and are happy to offer good advice and strategies suggestions to help you advance in-game.

If interested in joining feel free to PM me or join our Discord server or just search for Hiperion in game.
  • Options
    Elite Class is a strong and competitive guild, achieving 38-40 stars in TB (we have an amazing TB coordinator), running Hpit/Haat several times a week (completing them in less than an hour), consistent winning streak in TW. However, we still like to keep a fun environment so we need members that are on the same page. We are not interested in guild jumpers but rather loyal members that want to grind and grow together for an extended time.
    Message me for more info :smile:
    Basic Guild Requirements:
    - 1m GP
    - Required TB characters need to be at least 5 stars
    - 530 minimum tickets per day
    - Line and SWGOH is required
  • Stress
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Mando Pride is looking for new members to fill our ranks. Our current GP is 24M. our reset time is 8:30 pm eastern.

We do T7 Rancor (weekly) and T6 AAT (bi-weekly). One hero only on first 24H on T7 raid then free for all.
    We are trying to fill our ranks for territory wars and battles. We are currently 2-1 in TW and get roughly 15 stars in TB.
    We ask that you earn at least 400 tickets daily.
    Minimum level is 70. Everyone is polite and helpful and always ready to assist.
    If you have any questions 159-875-877
    Post edited by Stress on
  • Options
    image.jpg

Hello! Thanks for checking out Fedaykin Commandos! I put the boring basic stuff below, and sure, you could make a decision based off just that alone but why sell yourself short? Aren’t you looking for more than just requirements and rewards? Maybe you are weary of drama and negativity plaguing your guild experience? Or perhaps you simply want to move forward in the game but your guild is holding you back. Whatever reason has you reading this, If you want to be part of a competitive guild where you can enjoy your team mates as much as the game you are so addicted to, then read on. Here at Fedaykin Commandos, we aren’t only about recruiting strong players, because we believe it takes more then just strong people to make a fun playing environment. Here we play to win and we absolutely expect our teammates to do their best (if you are doing your best of course you should have a team doing the same right?). Just as important, however, is a team member who makes a positive social contribution to the team because, simply put, we do not find drama or complaining in open channels to be enjoyable. Finally, though we strive to win and we only want people who will give 100%, we also recognize that each of us have lives outside of this game that occasionally get in the way. So if you are motivated, strong, and value a positive social environment, Fedaykin Commandos is your style of guild .

What do we look like:
    GP: Currently about 102M GP
    LSTB/DSTB: 37 Stars,35+ROLO shards / 38 Stars,14 IPD shards
    Raid damage starts at 9PM EST (21:00)
    HAAT and HPIT: 24 hour zero damage
    Tickets drop at 7:30 EST (29.5-30K)

What do we want from you?
    -Top 100 arena
    -1.7M GP (exceptions based off arena rank and TB characters)
    -600 Daily Tickets
    -Full TB/TW Participation
    -CLS, CHS, Hoth bros, and IPD squad preferred, otherwise worked on.
    -Discord is Mandatory (you can participate as much or little as you like in conversation, but you do need to stay informed on the current strategies to effectively work with the team)
    -SWGOH.GG account synced to SWGOH
    -Constructive & kind communication (We keep it PG. You should too)

You can check us out at:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3282/fedaykin-commandos/

About us:
    Fedaykin Commandos has been around since the guild expansion. We built our strength from the ground up to crush the Heroic raids and now we are excited to be overcoming the Territory events as well. We have partnered with 2 other guilds that make up the Smugglers Alliance, yielding great opportunity to learn about the game and build new relationships. Our chat channels are fun, encouraging and positive (drama doesn’t find a home here).

We are also open to adding new guilds that share the same social culture to our alliance. We value having a variety of play styles and see strength in combining knowledge and sharing good times. Other then that, we have zero desire to micromanage leaving each guild manage its own affairs individually.

Please apply via the Discord App
    You can send a friend request to:
    CorranHorn#4220 (case sensitive) and chat with me directly
    OR
    Join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY and mention you are interested in joining Fedaykin Commandos. Myself or one of my officers are usually pretty quick to respond.
    Be prepared to share StarWars.gg profile link. I work during the day so I may not be able to respond immediately, but I will follow up with you ASAP to conduct a brief interview with the intention of making sure you are the right fit for my team.
  • Options
    sword_by_apostopheles-dc3xgs2.jpg
  • Options
    Moonrockers looking for active players!
    We complete raids daily.
    Exchange and chat are very active!
    Enough experienced players willing to help
    Search moonrocker
    Great guild. Great people.
  • Options
    True devotions is looking for new members... We run t7 rancor and normal aat right now... We r fairly small at the moment but don't have qualifications at the moment. 43 of the 50 and r growing fast... Just make sure u play daily and enjoy the game and u will fit in great... Message me or head there if your interested
  • JediJackalope
    79 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Guild Name: Gamorrean Bacon

Chat: Discord Https://discord.gg./JswMm8q (Mandatory!)

Raids: Heroics as often as tickets allow. Usually 2-3 week. We have 24 hour 0 damage rule in effect for both. After that its free for all.

Territory Wars record currently is 6-2-1.

TB's: Mid 30's. We are getting all shards. Some more than others. LSTB we progress in more than DSTB. Pretty standard among guilds it seems.

Activity: We would like to see active participation and 600 daily tickets.

Minimum player: Level 85 and 1.5m GP. We will accept lower (absolutely no lower than 1 mil) but you must be active and communicate and show progress.

We are a fun guild. We are doing everything and doing it well. We are friendly. We like to see progress from the guild leader down to the new recruits. If you don't want to do TBs/TWs this is not the guild for you.

If you want more than just a guild that does stuff but one with heart you owe it to yourself to check us out. We actually do care about all of our members.

Come check out our Discord channel and read up in more detail what we expect from you. It really is a laid back guild that is getting everything done. We require NO MONEY sink into characters.

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/GamorreanBacon/
    Post edited by JediJackalope on
  • rosshorne2
    78 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    2zrm1is.jpg

ANZGC was the original Australian guild and has become premiere SWGOH community for Australian, New Zealand, and Asian players. Since January 2016 we have worked together to maximize rewards, progress, and enjoyment. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:

DELTA FORCE
    45m GP, 19/22 LS/DSTB
    400 tickets required
    Raids: 21:30 AEDT
    (10:30 GMT, 19:30 EST)
    Openings: 2
    *GP: ~.55m
    *TB Characters: any

BRAVO SQUADRON
    24m GP, Login per day required
    Raids: 20:00 AEDT
    (09:00 GMT, 04:00 EST)