Revealed: Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    So no new character?
  • Options
    The Lead zeta isnt that impressive on palp but that unique.. Hmmm TASTY

And vader.. Oh yes vader will become THE speed devil.
  • Options
    wow cant believe no anny darkside but i have to see 4 hans
  • Options
    wow cant believe no anny darkside but i have to see 4 hans
    you mean Vader?

Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Nice, so many anti-rebel abilities could really shake up the meta. What I fear, though, is that such a hard counter will only lead to the new Resistance everywhere.
  • Options
    So no new character wow. And meant pre suit vader yes darth vader
  • Options
    The only thing I'm not loving about these reworks is HOW HARD IT IS ( for me ) TO GET ZETAS.
  • Options
    So now pre suit darth vader
  • Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    The only thing I'm not loving about these reworks is HOW HARD IT IS ( for me ) TO GET ZETAS.

For me its less about getting the zetas, as more "ok, I got 20, WHO THE HELL WILL I ZETA NOW?"

• Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »

I hear you on that. I had been sitting on 25 zeta mats for about a week waiting for this news. Got impatient and decided to go ahead and put a zetad on R2 for this territory war. Kinda wish I hadn't.
  • Options
    CorgiWolf wrote: »
    Nice, so many anti-rebel abilities could really shake up the meta. What I fear, though, is that such a hard counter will only lead to the new Resistance everywhere.

'Tis the nature of war.

• Options
    Wasn’t there actually 3 problems with Vader? Oh yeah, the limp noodle basic lol
  • Options
    Vader (l), palpatine, thrawn, shore & DT are starting to rather good right now.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Gk will still be top tank

Wish they made Vader taunt similar to Unmasked kylo ren
  • Options
    CorgiWolf wrote: »

'Tis the nature of war.

'Tis the nature of the devs making sure that the new characters will be needed, I would say...
  • Options
    So no new character?

Yet.....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Are we going to get a zeta we can purchase to help with zetas on these characters???
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Wow!
    I'm happy for these reworks (they were the chore of my arena team many time ago...).
    Also happy that there is no new character so I just need some zetas (one is ready... Vader's unique seems a crazy speed delirium....)
  • Options
    It’s a direct counter to CLS leads it seems, but they are already dying off
  • Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    Vader (l), palpatine, thrawn, shore & DT are starting to rather good right now.

Hey why u say vader (I ) versus vader
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »

That was never a big deal. If that was your issue you never used him right. Mine hits for 10k on his basic anyway, which is hardly a wet noodle hit.
  • darth_obiwan1
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    So will this be released after emperor's demise @CG_Kozispoon - please release because of ezra and Kanan.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

With a lot of extra speed he will get to use his limp noodle basic a lot more. Many hits are the same as a few weak hits not to mention rebels can't resist the debuff.
  • Options
    Will there be presuit vader?
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

With a lot of extra speed he will get to use his limp noodle basic a lot more. Many hits are the same as a few weak hits not to mention rebels can't resist the debuff.

It’s been established that his basic isn’t weak. You guys handle jokes well. Unravel your panties
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    Dretzle wrote: »
    And here I was working on my Phoenix team because they're fun and they can actually fight, with some zetas, in the current arena. They're all dead now, after that massive investment I put into them. Meh, I might as well stop playing.

Yep. I did the same as soon as the team I was gearing had a counter. Since this game is completely limited to squad arena and there's nothing else going on, once the Dooku meta ran down, I was out.

I smell that sarcasm.
  • Options
    So no new character(s)?
  • Options
    Any darkside anakin presuit vader?
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Scotte8797 wrote: »
    So no new character(s)?

Not this round I guess. They want to increase cash flow by getting you to spend money to gear up your already lackluster toons that everyone and their grandma already owns.

Guessing Revan and his mess and crew will the the high ticket items next month.
  • Options
    there's an event around Feb 21st for beta testers. That's when the BIG release will happen. This is just to tide us over until then. Patience.