Content update finalizing

Replies

• Options
    If there is some big update..i hope the store is refreshed as well.
    Especially those with single nodes and store only (to easier store ones, like lando to squad store etc).
    Dont have my hope up for anything other than EP and DV rework though.
    Hope i can unlock and 7* EP this time.
    Have done enuf preps. Hope the event difficulty remains the same.
  • Options
    7xsvv6p2lq9q.jpeg
  • Options
    Can you guys sneak in some QOL store updates along with these reworks? Where's the pork barrel politics?

Lets not be the writers of the new trilogy, lets leave politics out of star wars for a change.
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Lets not be the writers of the new trilogy, lets leave politics out of star wars for a change.
    Hate to break it to you, but every single Star Wars movie has been about politics. Ep 1-3 was about a corrupt senate imposing a new form of government via a dictator, followed by 4-6 which is about overthrowing the tyrannical space Näzïs.
  • Options
    And 7-9 about how the politicians squabble instead of stopping Hitlers rise to power
  • Options
    Perdogie wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you, but every single Star Wars movie has been about politics. Ep 1-3 was about a corrupt senate imposing a new form of government via a dictator, followed by 4-6 which is about overthrowing the tyrannical space Näzïs.

This, I've known since my youth. Always a reflection of the past, it is. Never of the current day.
  • Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    7xsvv6p2lq9q.jpeg

Is the missing “t” intentional? Because if so, that’s pretty funny.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Update delayed 2/8

Usually like that :flushed:

not funny!

Disagree!

I agree with your disagreement.

I disagree with your agree with your disagreement.
  • Options
    Tyrael1701 wrote: »
    BzmR94 wrote: »
    Update delayed 2/8

Usually like that :flushed:

not funny!

Disagree!

I agree with your disagreement.

I disagree with your agree with your disagreement.

Let’s agree to disagree upon the the disagreement of agreements
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Can you guys sneak in some QOL store updates along with these reworks? Where's the pork barrel politics?

Oh hurrah, this again!

Let's (with correct punctuation) leave our opinions of the new movies out of a completely unrelated thread for a change.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Oh hurrah, this again!

Let's (with correct punctuation) leave our opinions of the new movies out of a completely unrelated thread for a change.

Great, waste more of our time by being a grammar ****.
  • Options
    Update delayed 2/8

Seems i'm right, bcause already 2/8 here. Yes i know there is time zone, but technically i'm right (base on MY time) :frowning::grimace:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    we can agree or disagree, but lets stay on topic (and off politics on every level).

kq5lbaizagjq.png
  • Options
    I see all of the mods are up to date on their meme training. Well done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    we can agree or disagree, but lets stay on topic (and off politics on every level).

kq5lbaizagjq.png

I mean, even the new movies have been pretty apolitical, having the bad guys look like 40s era Germans isn't exactly a statement nor new to the franchise
  • Options
    Its delay again confirmed
  • Options
    I’m eagerly awaiting the update so I can stomp out all the CLS rebel teams I’m surrounded by in arena. The Empire/Sith shall reign again! >;)
  • Options
    collapsE wrote: »

Did they even give us a solid date?
  • Options

Update status still has it as prepping so not confirmed at all @Chucko_marek
  • Options

Update status still has it as prepping so not confirmed at all @Chucko_marek

The waiting game. Not a favorite, but I'd rather have things right when they roll out.
  • Options

It does say pending update for 2/7 so it should be out today
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    ksomm5 wrote: »

It’s nothing dramatic as far as changes... just updates for two already existing characters

What could possibly go wrong?
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    ksomm5 wrote: »

It’s nothing dramatic as far as changes... just updates for two already existing characters

What could possibly go wrong?

Famous last words! lmao
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Could also include the Palps mythic event. Event kicks off tomorrow (but no word for sure on mythic unless I missed something).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Jxm82 wrote: »
    Taramel wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    If the update is released on Thursday, I don’t think that would effect Vader or Palpetine, because stats are saved from before the war starts regarding mods gear etc. If the changes are made during TW, they wouldn’t apply in the mode but take effect everywhere else maybe?

Correct. No effect on TW but updated everywhere else.

I have 0 hope that this wont be bugged.... 2 versions of the same player owned toon, one in the Active TW with the old skills and the new one outside with the updated toons..... I can sense some big issues from this.

But how is that any different from lvling, gearing and upgrading abilities of anyone else during a TW?

Locking an ability to its current level is very different than locking an ablility to its old function when it is getting completely reworked with an update.

Edit: This would require CG to mantain 2 versions of these characters on their server side and on our phone side.... so that the TW version functions and reads the same as the pre update and the outside TW version functions and reads the same as Post update.
  • Options
    Kozi should’ve getting in around now. Maybe we’ll get some clarifications.
  • Options
    I'm not referirng to today update, but to an update of the game like this -> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136809/the-road-ahead .
    Kozi said it was due last week (but in the end it was a mistake), so can we know if there's any ETA on that or does the Force works in unpredictable ways and thus we cannot know?
  • Options
    I'm not referirng to today update, but to an update of the game like this -> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136809/the-road-ahead .
    Kozi said it was due last week (but in the end it was a mistake), so can we know if there's any ETA on that or does the Force works in unpredictable ways and thus we cannot know?

Ya would be nice
  • Options

She also said that because of the mistake she will tell us ahead of time when it’s coming. Be patient bro.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I think Kozi, is just as sad as us for not being able to release the road ahead, last week, as she seemed pretty excited about it
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection