Content update finalizing

124Next

Replies

• Options
    NShweky wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon can we get an update on how the new content update is coming/when we should expect it?? Please and thank you!

My Game Update Status post is always a great place to peep.

Kozi we looking at tonight? I have some mod changes to .ake and don't want to do it prematurely
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can we get an update on how the new content update is coming/when we should expect it?? Please and thank you!

Nah. Just answer everyone’s predictble questions all the time. Give a man a fish, and he’ll eat for a day, but fish for that man for the rest of his life......
  • Options

Kozi we looking at tonight? I have some mod changes to .ake and don't want to do it prematurely

Nah. Just answer everyone’s predictble questions all the time. Give a man a fish, and he’ll eat for a day, but fish for that man for the rest of his life......

Lmao I'm not sure if you intentionality butchered that but I like it
  • Range1974
    905 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Well let’s hope it delays until after the TW so it does not force a reboot in the middle of fighting
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Well let’s hope it delays until after the TW so it does not force a reboot in the middle of fighting

Ehh let’s hope not
  • Options
    Update worked. Client restart no issue. 2X zetas for Palp and Vader open. I leveled Vader’s unique already.
  • Options
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    I still don't see the EP event in events yet. Also I hope his rework doesn't work in the event. It's not fair to newer players to have the event Thrawn-levels of hard now.

I agree 100%. I'll be super p1ssed if the palpy event is thrawn tier 7 hard. I'll be taking in a phoenix team and if the rework triggers during the event, i can say goodbye to kanan and ezra pretty fast... I sure hope that's not the case. I fully expect to get 7* palpy tomorrow.