[Feedback] JTR back w/ BB8 [MERGE]

Replies

• Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Ferret2112 wrote: »
    It's been said before, but I will state it again.....

The sudden appearance of these events this time around is specifically tied to the feedback being offered on the changes inbound for the Sith Raid. These changes will result in the decreased overall effectiveness of the RJT teams (expose damage halved) yet they will still remain the best currently available option. Short of the top 10-20, very few guilds (100+ million GP range) currently have more than 10 or 12 RJT teams available to use. This accelerated event release is an attempt to keep our overall performance relatively stagnant. The damage scored by 10 RJT teams today will roughly equal the output of 20 RJT team post update.

To paraphrase some of the previous respondents in this thread.....they are effectively sweeping the hotfix changes under the rug while stabilizing the typical guild's performance in the raid. Think what you want about the tactic (I for one do not view it as beneficial to the game, its philosophy, or the community) but I do not believe it is a poorly veiled attempt to milk more money out of the player base. At least no more than any other decision made by CG/EA.

My 2 cents.......

I actually did the math, and a JTR team that did 11.7% damage in p1 of heroic under the current setup, would do 10% with the halved expose damage and reduced HP, so your 10 JTR teams now = 20 later is simply not true
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »
    I wish I had more sympathy, I farmed the vets like crazy with 2-3 refreshes a day to make it last time. The requirements have not been a mystery, you just did not make them a priority. I am in a guild of 104m GP, we have 9x JTRs. We will probably get 9 more next week because people decided to farm KRU, DT or someone else. Many don’t have a 7star fuzzy han yet too but will be enjoying a 7* ROLO later this month.

You didn't farm the vets with 2-3 refreshes last time. You opened your wallet. There wasn't nearly enough time without spending a fortune to 7* 2 toons.

Nope, as soon as they were offered, I started working on them. There were enough rumors of their need.

Same here.
    As soon as there was notice of a rey’s Journey event, people speculated that the vets would be required. So while they were marquee only, I saved every crystal I could. I farmed stun cuffs, guns, carbanti, etc. so I would have some on hand. And the moment the vets went to cantina, I farmed them hard. 3x100 each day (and 2x200 on double drop days). And I set a goal of 10 shards per day. If I missed that mark on my farms, I either spent for another refresh or else bought some in the shipments.

Lots of crystals were spent that could have been saved if I had waited until now. Lots of mods could have been farmed. Or other cantina toons who were useful.
    I chose to prioritize JtR instead.
    And if I hadn’t chosen to, you can bet your life that the first thing I would have done after seeing her usefullness would be to farm them for next time.
  • Options
    Don't cry for F2P players. I got her F2P the first time around (top 2 in fleet, top 50 in arena at the time) by starting early, using all my saved crystals and maximizing double drops. Got her on the last day of the event. And I haven't been playing forever; I started in January 2017.

Anyway there's no good excuse for not being ready if you really wanted her. You just made other choices, which is fine. You'll get her next time if you get ready.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    For people defending this move, you have to bear in mind that someone had to make a coscious decision to not include this event in the calendar when it was first released. It's not like "stuff happens and deal with it", someone had to deliberately make it happen. What they achieved by this is effectively cutting off a lot of players from the only effective team for the new raid unless they whale out. Again, not by accident. This game used to be very ftp-friendly, now it is getting more and more coercive. As was stated here several times, to survive as a ftp means making smart decisions, but we just saw that we can't trust the information we are given and therefore have nothing to base our decisions on.

Did you consider that this was not a scheduled event, and they are trying to push out the event to help players with the new raid.

The advocated "smart decision" from almost everyone is once an event ends if you didn't get the toon, is to keep farming and working on that situation until you are in a position to get it. People may or may not follow that advice but you can't always pass the buck and blame someone else.

Not a scheduled event? Well, if that's the case (and I doubt it), nothing keeps them from moving it back a while. It overlaps with an assault battle now, so there is no issue with that at any other time. Really, no matter how you look at it, it's designed to cut people off rather than help with the raid.

There is a difference between help and a hand out. Sure no one likes a panic farm, but if JTR is that important to you, you should be all set if you missed her last time.

Please, stop with the fallacies. The importance of JTR only emerged with the Sith raid. If not for that, it would be no big deal. It's not like she owns arena or anything...

Pretty sure most guilds use a wall of JTR for TW. She is a great lead for TB. She still has a place in arena....

Yeah you are right, only place anyone needs her or would care to use her is the Sith Raid. I mean besides the fact that she can auto p3 and go into p4 of HAAT, but that's old news that no one cares about.

Aaaand another fallacy, what a fun debating with you is! Never have I said that she is useless, she no doubt has her place, but she can be substituted in all the instances you named. Well, maybe except HAAT, but that's been no issue for a long time already as you have said yourself. The only single place where she really can't be replaced is the new raid. Before that, there just wasn't so much need to prioritize her. Now she is vital for a highly sought-after new content.
  • Options
    They just want to sell you the Veteran packs. They done the math and looked at current player farming behavior. They’ve most likely determined this is the best time to relaunch the JTR event in order to get people to buy the Veteran packs, simply by scrubbing their player database and looking at exactly what number of players is clearly farming for JTR and in a position to succumb to purchasing the packs if they launch now.

So if you’ve been diligently farming the Vets for the past few months and will miraculously be able to get JTR only by purchasing the packs to finish them off, just know that you were specifically targeted. CG said to you, “We know you’ve been farming, but we’re going to need you to give us some money to get JTR. Or you will have to wait until later in the year.”
    I think you give them too much credit. JTR turned out to be essential to their new hyped raid. They have to release her event again and can’t wait another 50 days.
  • Options
    Can someone confirm if the BB-8 Mythic event is also coming back?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    For people defending this move, you have to bear in mind that someone had to make a coscious decision to not include this event in the calendar when it was first released. It's not like "stuff happens and deal with it", someone had to deliberately make it happen. What they achieved by this is effectively cutting off a lot of players from the only effective team for the new raid unless they whale out. Again, not by accident. This game used to be very ftp-friendly, now it is getting more and more coercive. As was stated here several times, to survive as a ftp means making smart decisions, but we just saw that we can't trust the information we are given and therefore have nothing to base our decisions on.

Did you consider that this was not a scheduled event, and they are trying to push out the event to help players with the new raid.

The advocated "smart decision" from almost everyone is once an event ends if you didn't get the toon, is to keep farming and working on that situation until you are in a position to get it. People may or may not follow that advice but you can't always pass the buck and blame someone else.

Not a scheduled event? Well, if that's the case (and I doubt it), nothing keeps them from moving it back a while. It overlaps with an assault battle now, so there is no issue with that at any other time. Really, no matter how you look at it, it's designed to cut people off rather than help with the raid.

There is a difference between help and a hand out. Sure no one likes a panic farm, but if JTR is that important to you, you should be all set if you missed her last time.

Please, stop with the fallacies. The importance of JTR only emerged with the Sith raid. If not for that, it would be no big deal. It's not like she owns arena or anything...

Pretty sure most guilds use a wall of JTR for TW. She is a great lead for TB. She still has a place in arena....

Yeah you are right, only place anyone needs her or would care to use her is the Sith Raid. I mean besides the fact that she can auto p3 and go into p4 of HAAT, but that's old news that no one cares about.

Aaaand another fallacy, what a fun debating with you is! Never have I said that she is useless, she no doubt has her place, but she can be substituted in all the instances you named. Well, maybe except HAAT, but that's been no issue for a long time already as you have said yourself. The only single place where she really can't be replaced is the new raid. Before that, there just wasn't so much need to prioritize her. Now she is vital for a highly sought-after new content.

Let a just agree to disagree that you don't understand the word you are using.

A single toon that has many uses in different game modes is important. Otherwise you need to farm all of their substitutes.

If you are willing to farm her substitutes in every other game mode than farming other teams to make up for her single damage run in the sith raid should be no problem.

I'm sorry you couldn't see her usefulness, but she didn't just emerge into the light as the sith raid rolled around. That is the truth of the matter.
  • Ferret2112
    195 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Jaxom wrote: »

The sudden appearance of these events this time around is specifically tied to the feedback being offered on the changes inbound for the Sith Raid. These changes will result in the decreased overall effectiveness of the RJT teams (expose damage halved) yet they will still remain the best currently available option. Short of the top 10-20, very few guilds (100+ million GP range) currently have more than 10 or 12 RJT teams available to use. This accelerated event release is an attempt to keep our overall performance relatively stagnant. The damage scored by 10 RJT teams today will roughly equal the output of 20 RJT team post update.

To paraphrase some of the previous respondents in this thread.....they are effectively sweeping the hotfix changes under the rug while stabilizing the typical guild's performance in the raid. Think what you want about the tactic (I for one do not view it as beneficial to the game, its philosophy, or the community) but I do not believe it is a poorly veiled attempt to milk more money out of the player base. At least no more than any other decision made by CG/EA.

My 2 cents.......

I actually did the math, and a JTR team that did 11.7% damage in p1 of heroic under the current setup, would do 10% with the halved expose damage and reduced HP, so your 10 JTR teams now = 20 later is simply not true

I simply refuse to believe that a 50% decrease in the damage capability of the expose mechanic, coupled with a 5% decrease in Nihilus' health pool (which will further decrease the effect of expose damage) will only result in a 1.7% decrease in damage. The numbers that I, and pretty much anyone, has seen regarding the damage RJT teams can accomplish have been showing typically indicate that expose is responsible for approximately 60-70% of the total (depending on RNG of expose landing). To site one my runs as a sample, 7,862,912 total damage of which 2,803,796 damage was not from expose. That means 5,059,116 was expose related, or 64.34% of total.

In your example above of 11.7% of phase, using 60% of that as a baseline for the amount done by expose, that would equate to slightly more than 7% of the phase. Halving that due to the expose rework gives us 3.5% of the phase. Therefore your 11.7% becomes 8.2%. My math indicates that we should expect a relative decrease in damage of approximately 30-35%. Maybe my estimate of 10 vs 20 teams was a bit inflated. But 10 vs 16.67 seems about right.

Also note, that the decrease in health for p1 boss will further decrease how much damage each expose can produce.

Please show me your work so we can compare which equation is flawed
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    This is disheartening . As a newer player who just hit level 75 and following all the F2P guides and YouTube event roadmaps R2 and then CLS should be next . Now I wasted well over a month (after first focusing on phx for thrawn) farming empire and the needed rebel team all for nothing . I could have been farming FO and resistance then circled back to the empire and necessary rebels. What a waste of time and new players like me miss out .
    Kinda disappointed in this now I get to wait 6 months for bb8 and JTR

EA stick to your own event schedule format to not disrupt the newer player base . The game is difficult enough as it is
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

My 2 cents.......

I simply refuse to believe that a 50% decrease in the damage capability of the expose mechanic, coupled with a 5% decrease in Nihilus' health pool (which will further decrease the effect of expose damage) will only result in a 1.7% decrease in damage. The numbers that I, and pretty much anyone, has seen regarding the damage RJT teams can accomplish have been showing typically indicate that expose is responsible for approximately 60-70% of the total (depending on RNG of expose landing). To site one my runs as a sample, 7,862,912 total damage of which 2,803,796 damage was not from expose. That means 5,059,116 was expose related, or 64.34% of total.

In your example above of 11.7% of phase, using 60% of that as a baseline for the amount done by expose, that would equate to slightly more than 7% of the phase. Halving that due to the expose rework gives us 3.5% of the phase. Therefore your 11.7% becomes 8.2%. My math indicates that we should expect a relative decrease in damage of approximately 30-35%. Maybe my estimate of 10 vs 20 teams was a bit inflated. But 10 vs 16.67 seems about right.

Also note, that the decrease in health for p1 boss will further decrease how much damage each expose can produce.

If we're going to do this math damage breakdown thing, let's at least do it right.

@scuba to the white courtesy phone, at your earliest convenience. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    MuCuS wrote: »
    This is disheartening . As a newer player who just hit level 75 and following all the F2P guides and YouTube event roadmaps R2 and then CLS should be next . Now I wasted well over a month (after first focusing on phx for thrawn) farming empire and the needed rebel team all for nothing . I could have been farming FO and resistance then circled back to the empire and necessary rebels. What a waste of time and new players like me miss out .
    Kinda disappointed in this now I get to wait 6 months for bb8 and JTR

EA stick to your own event schedule format to not disrupt the newer player base . The game is difficult enough as it is

To be fair, it was never a “schedule” they followed, you’re just looking at they waybthey fell historically. And when a new event is injected into that, it throws everything for a loop.

The good news is that you chose to prepare for other events first, and now you are ready for them! And the next time jtr comes around you will probably be ready for her too.
  • Options
    What about not being able to farm the vets because your not level 83... I would’ve been fine if JTR came back 20 days earlier than CLS but not 50. I’ve prioritized FO and Resistance since the JTR event released but you can only level up so fast.
  • Options
    Perspective from a newer player:

I started playing in December and was around for the Rey and Luke events then, although obviously could not participate in them. The first 2 event characters I wanted to get were Thrawn and Palpatine. I expected them both to hit in February, but the Thrawn event happened in January instead, and (stop me if this sounds familiar) it was announced 1 day in advance. Didn’t get the last member of my Phoenix squad to 7 stars until the last day of the event and wasn’t leveled high enough to get Thrawn at 7 stars, so I have him at 6 stars instead. At the time, I fervently wished they could have pushed the event back just a little bit so I could have been more ready. But I kept gearing and leveling my team for Palpatine. That event did have advance notice, but even if it didn’t, I would have been ready for it because I never stopped getting ready. When the Palpatine event came around, I got him at 7 stars with no problem. Since I got Palpatine, I have been getting ready for R2D2. I now have enough 7 star Empire characters for him, so I’m working on characters needed for Commander Luke.

I expect there will be little or no notice before the next R2D2 and CLS events, just like there was little notice given for the Thrawn, BB8, and Rey events. But I’m going to keep focused on the characters I’m farming. If the next CLS event hits tomorrow or in a week or two, then I won’t be ready but that’s okay. I will know that I’ve done everything I can to be ready and I’ll get it the next time around. If you’re farming characters for Rey, you can do the same thing.

The developers want to get paid and Disney and Electronic Arts want to make a profit from their investment into the game. The people in charge have determined that they make more money when they give very little notice before major events. When I saw the March calendar had no scheduled character events, I wondered which unscheduled character event would land. Turns out it was Rey and BB8. So expect the unexpected and keep your focus! You’ll get there eventually and with less stress in the long run.
  • Picard
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Skynibbler wrote: »
    If JTR comes back in 50 days , that will be ok right?

Yes. If this release is truly being done to help out on the raid and not to line pockets, then they should announce now that she's coming back again in April. If not, well...
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    The point is there is no way a new player can prepare unless there is a historical record to do so. That is all we have to base our decisions on. Now that is inconsistent
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    The point is there is no way a new player can prepare unless there is a historical record to do so. That is all we have to base our decisions on. Now that is inconsistent
    Cool. When many of us were new, there was no "historical record". It's also worth noting that not every event and every release is aimed at new players. If it were (and it were possible for new players to attain) it would be auto-boring for players that have been playing for longer (some for over 2 years).

For new players (especially those that are free to play), I would offer a piece of advice:

If an event comes out and you were not prepared and you REALLY want the character, farm for that event like it's coming back in a month and only switch to something else after you have completed it. Don't get distracted by the newest, shiniest character/event every month. Don't listen to rumors. The game has new content coming out on a regular basis - if you're constantly trying to chase everything, you will never catch anything. Especially as a free to play or a guppy. Stay focused. It's the only way to "succeed". You'd be surprised - occasionally, the meta will even come back to you.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options

It’s somewhat inconsistent, but not drastically so. The event isn’t going from once a week to once a year; it just varied from 4 or 5 months to 3 months. It still gives you a decent estimated range. And unless you’re spending lots of money, the amount of time it takes to farm characters is going to be consistent, no matter when the events happen. If you’re not ready for this one, then you can take solace that many others in your arena shard won’t be ready either and you won’t have to worry about losing rank.
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Not to mention R2 is a resitence member . This is just all backwards . No reason to put out JTR prior to an R2 event this further impacts the newer player base
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    twist wrote: »
    What a bunch of crybabies...of course EA will try to get your money. And if you are ftp do you really expect to be prepared for every event all the time? Ftp means choose your battles. If you really wanted rey, you would've been ready for her. But most of you didn't prioritize for rey. You used cantina energy for mods and other stuff. Just like I am ready for rey but won't be able to get thrawn or luke yet. As for the raid...it's suppossed to be an end game raid that challenges the strongest of the strongest. And people who have no business doing tier 4 complain about the raid being too strong at tier 6/heroic....

Theres some who have been farming but have gotten some bad rng. I have Han 7 star but still need 60 shards for chewy

I have been doing 2 refreshes a day(minimum)

Sounds like you are getting Rey!
    60 shards and you have what, 10 days before the event ENDS? That’s an average of 6 per day. No problem!
    And if you want to be really sure, you can either buy that third refresh for 100 OR save some crystals and buy the last remaining shards.

Yeah i should get her. I just trying to show that some people were farming since the last event and still not ready. Han was an average farm for me....chewy has been a nightmare
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

it's actually interesting, the numbers I was using came from heroic, where the ratio of real damage vs expose damage was much higher than the screenshots I am seeing for T6. I guess this makes sense since heroic has significantly less HP (and therefore less expose damage) than T6. The below screenshot is from heroic and is what I used for my 11.7-10% calc

427ibzmcm9md.png

• JTDC
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, if you started after the JTRey event, ignored the double drops last time - and didn't work on them at all during that span.

I just demonstrated that it's *not* feasible for the large majority of the playerbase.
    And the presumption that f2p players can't be at the top of either arena is also incorrect.

I'm noting that there's only a few slots at the top, and F2P don't occupy them all.

If you are trying to justify not being ready for an event that you have had 4+ months to prepare for (and the marquee event head start on) have at it.

Two and a half months.
    But stop trying to suggest that people who are ready and have been for weeks are either wrong or must have spent money.

I'm stating that, if you haven't spent money, it's very, very difficult for you to have made it. Getting to the top of either fleet or PvP is hard, period, and by definition, only a small portion of the playerbase can make it.

The fact that a tiny minority of players can make it doesn't mean that it's generally feasible, which was entirely my statement and argument which you blithely ignored.

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

it's actually interesting, the numbers I was using came from heroic, where the ratio of real damage vs expose damage was much higher than the screenshots I am seeing for T6. I guess this makes sense since heroic has significantly less HP (and therefore less expose damage) than T6. The below screenshot is from heroic and is what I used for my 11.7-10% calc

427ibzmcm9md.png

Get out of with your facts, logic, and math. There is no place for that, we only have room for whining about the decisions players made and are now regretting, and is somehow CG's fault.
  • Options
    Unpopular opinion but I started farming the vets ever since we knew we needed them and I had them 7*ed over a month ago. I didn't stop farming them after I missed Rey, I kept on. We all knew she would come back soon. This maybe a little early but if you continually farmed them since December you SHOULD have them.

I think it's great that they are releasing her knowing ppl want her for the raid.
  • Options
    Great. I've been working months on trying to finalize my FO squad for BB-8. I might be able to get KRU at 7* before it is all done, but I'm doubting I can get either FOTP or FOST at 7* by the time the event is done due to low drop rates. Because I've been exclusively farming KRU, I don't have Vet Han, Vet Chewie, or Finn at 7*s and won't. Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to pay a $1000 or so to get them going. Not happening.

I understand where you are coming from and those toons are probably better than other FO toons. But I have to think those are harder to farm than say FOO or just normal Kylo Ren. So hopefully you get the FO toons in time. But you have chosen the harder path.

• JTDC
    5 posts Member
    Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    My extra sympathetic thought is that CG is so out of touch that they think this is actually a nice thing since everyone's whining about the raid difficulty (newsflash: new endgame content is supposed to be just out of reach... you'd be disappointed if you heroic sith raid were easy for most guilds). But whoever made this call doesn't realize that the expose nerf is going to make people even more upset.

Okay, here's the thing:

My guild is doing Tier IV. It's hard, and there are no good viable teams that aren't RJT teams that do significant damage. And the rewards are crap. The expose nerf is a bad move in general (because nerfs generally are unfun if done to players), and it utterly fails to achieve their goal. We're in Giffen good territory here, where we expect greater investment in the JRT teams because they do well because of mechanics beyond the expose damage, so the drive will be to get as much possible out of that, pushing people away from other teams that are potentially viable because they've basically made buffing your own team impossible or not worthwhile and no getting debuffs or TMR to stick is absolutely impossible.

A much, much, much better move would be to just reduce the tenacity on the raid bosses so DOTs could land somewhat reliably. Then zVader could actually put in damage, Boba Fett would be worth putting in because of DOT stacking and bonus damage, etc. There could be other viable teams.

This is absolutely terrible game management, both with the expose nerf and the RJT early no notice return.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    JTDC wrote: »
    Yes, if you started after the JTRey event, ignored the double drops last time - and didn't work on them at all during that span.

I just demonstrated that it's *not* feasible for the large majority of the playerbase.
    And the presumption that f2p players can't be at the top of either arena is also incorrect.

I'm noting that there's only a few slots at the top, and F2P don't occupy them all.

If you are trying to justify not being ready for an event that you have had 4+ months to prepare for (and the marquee event head start on) have at it.

Two and a half months.
    But stop trying to suggest that people who are ready and have been for weeks are either wrong or must have spent money.

I'm stating that, if you haven't spent money, it's very, very difficult for you to have made it. Getting to the top of either fleet or PvP is hard, period, and by definition, only a small portion of the playerbase can make it.

The fact that a tiny minority of players can make it doesn't mean that it's generally feasible, which was entirely my statement and argument which you blithely ignored.

That's not true. There is a payout virtually every hour. Meaning 24 different people can occupy #1 every day. The same holds true in fleet arena. And since squad arena is based on when you started, unless you have 20 whales who all share your payout time, it is VERY possible for f2p players to finish at the top at their respective payouts. It took me 5 months to climb the ladder and figure it out, but I did it. (Yes, when I started I was f2p for over a year, so I know what I am talking about).

Secondly, no one had to spend money to have veterans to 7* in 4+ months. The only way people don't is if they ignored the double drop periodn that coincided with the first event, didn't participate in the marquee events and haven't focused on the veterans since with the goal of obtaining JTRey the next time the event came out - which is the entirety of my statement which blithely continue to ignore.

As I said, if you feel the need to justify not getting them this time around either, feel free. But as someone that hasn't paid for vet packs or FO packs, I will get JTRey this time (yes, I missed her the first time) - as will many other f2p players. Heck, there were f2p players that got her the first time. How is it possible that you are trying to suggest that a f2p can't get her now 4+ months after knowing the requirements?

Now, I will grant you that new players to the game in the last 6 months won't have that chance - and that's fine, as not every bit of content is designed for new players.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Jedizombie wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion but I started farming the vets ever since we knew we needed them and I had them 7*ed over a month ago. I didn't stop farming them after I missed Rey, I kept on. We all knew she would come back soon. This maybe a little early but if you continually farmed them since December you SHOULD have them.

I think it's great that they are releasing her knowing ppl want her for the raid.

Precisely.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

That's hardly an unpopular opinion. Reading this thread, one would almost get the impression that withholding information to milk more cash is somehow a good thing...
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options

I was the same. I just kept on grinding into January and had them at 7 at that point. Have to say though: it felt weird when I was done being able to develop any squad I wanted. I chased (and got 2nd try) R2, then Thrawn, then BB8, then CLS. 8+ months of just chasing requirements and suddenly: freedom. I didn’t know what to do with myself.
  • Merklynn
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've been farming the vets and paying for refreshes since the last one and still no where near, not impressed. What's the point?