3 Strong! Looking for dedicated daily players

Replies

• Options
    It’s time. You have been waiting for this opportunity. Come be a part of a strong set of daily players who only exist in these guilds to make each other better.
  • Options
    After joining this guild I won 50$ on a scratcher, jus sayn
  • Options
    50$ is not bad at all!
    How much have you already spent on the game tho.. does it out weigh?

Only 20 spots left in the alliance and we will you to claim your spot
  • Options
    Been at the alliance for about 4-5 months now and have grown so much. I have unlocked some characters that I wouldn’t have done as quickly elsewhere. The community is strong, informative and a lot of fun. Come and check us out!
  • Options
    I've joined this alliance when it was just one guild and have seen it grow along with my GP and knowledge of the game. Join up you won't be disappointed.
  • Prosser
    293 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Isn't it about time you stop playing in the sandbox? Step out into the big kid end of the playground and watch your GP skyrocket!
    Post edited by Prosser on
  • Options
    Let's make big things happen!
    Only 20 spots left and you'll want to be one of those warriors
  • Options
    Our growing alliance wants you! We're on our 4th strong guild and have room for you!
  • Options
    We have enough room for a small merger or you and friend is you want to walk on in and say hi..

https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
    Come see us!
  • Options
    All four guilds in the alliance won their TW today, do you need a better reason to join?
  • Options
    Tw is always dead on!
    But that tb progress + non stop raiding, is such a great feature I must say.

Come see us

• Options
    We're growing by leaps and bounds!

The Alliance has added a 4th guild and it is filling up fast! Come join our family and grow, learn, and most of all, have fun.

We're not just an Alliance of guilds, we're family.
  • Options
    It's your lucky day! You've just stumbled upon the best thing that will happen to you today. Come join the Company alliance and watch your GP grow!
  • Options
    We were a guild that was lost after heroic Sith. We had 19 people leave our Guild because we were running TR6 Sith and not heroic. We knew we wanted to stay together no matter what and Duke reached out and brought us into the family now we are well on our way to fill in our Guild and feel like we found a new purpose. If you're out there and you feel this way and you read this post please contact us, join up we'll make this family bigger!
  • Options
    Company Alliance is the group you want to be a part of, if you're interested in active guilds that participate in all events.

Come check us out, get to know us, and become part of the family.
  • Options
    You want heroic raids?
    Come get them!

You want people to chat about the game with,
    They are all right here waiting to welcome more family
  • Options
    Are you a new player/sub lv 85 looking to be steered in the right direction and get an early leg up? We have a guild for you.
    Vet player looking to smash TW/TB, raids etc? We have a guild for you.
    Not 100% committed to getting 600 tickets a day, but still want to win raids, TW/TB? We have a guild for you too!

It doesn't matter where you are in your SWGOH journey, we have a guild that will meet your needs. So stop wasting your time with a semi/not active guild and come home. The lights always on, and your family is always waiting.
  • Options
    Bring your guild with you and merge into our forth guild !

30 members and 70gp, room for up to 20 if you want non stop victories in the territory wars + non stop raids.

Join the Company

Come check us out and bring your best joke
  • Options
    Stop wasting your time in a half inactive guild and join our 4 guild strong alliance!
  • Options
    Great group of people! Rockstars all of them! Lucky to be apart of the team!
  • Options
    Have room for many ppl of different GP, what we want most is an active player who wants to grow their roster and have fun in the game
  • Options
    This alliance is nothing short of spectactular. And the discord server is top notch. Stop treading water and coasting. Come grow and take this swgoh to the next level!
  • Options
    This is the best way to play this game is with good people and having amazing progress.
  • Options
    Been in this Alliance (Spectre Company) going on 4+ months or so. Its been an amazing ride with amazing dedicated players. We are gearing up to hit heroic sith raid soon in Spectre Company! Hpit and Haat are on farm in each guild within the Alliance.

Come join the fun and this great Family!
  • Options
    Do you want to ve apart of some thing bigger?? Then come join Company Alliance and watch your knowledge and gp soar like no other place. We are dedicated and love to have a good time so come check us out
  • Options
    Love this guild.
    I started last December at 1.6 GP and I’m now closing in on 3.0 GP.
    I had no guidance or idea what I was doing until I joined and I can’t recommend it enough.
  • Options
    Do your part. Join the Company Alliance now! Spots available.
  • Options
    Due to our long investment into research into flex tape and flex seal, we have discovered a unique way to bind our alliance of guilds together at a unprecedented pace.......become part of our fellowship and never be disappointed again.
  • Options
    There's only 17 spots left and we want you to come check us out!

Stop by our server and see what fits your game play

4 guilds and everyone is active daily!

• Options
    Stuck in a guild on a bridge to nowhere? If yes, then come join Company Alliance! We have 4 active guilds and we accept any gp.

We also have a well-organized, active, and informative Discord.

Come join us! You know you want to...