3 Strong! Looking for dedicated daily players

Replies

• Options
    Prosser wrote: »
    I'd be interested in joining if you still have room. Just started playing a couple weeks ago and loving the game, so don't see myself leaving anytime soon. I've been hitting 600 everyday in the starter guilds but sick of missing rewards from being promoted before the raid is done :s I'm at 70k GP atm, here is my .gg profile : https://swgoh.gg/u/prosser/ and my friend code is : 423-888-752 Already have Discord so no problem there.

Looking forward to a hopeful yes :D

Prosser

Excellent my friend!

I just sent you a guild invite and I'll send you a private msg with the link to our discord server
  • Options
    This guild has been amazing just got my 7* General Kenobi and still growing so join up and trust me you won’t be disappointed!
  • Options
    Greatness! Just brought three members home!
    Only 4 spots available
  • Options
    Amazing doesn't begin to describe this Alliance.Can't even tell you how much I've grown my squads and GP in a short amount of time. Words won't do. Come find out for yourself! The first step is to join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V. You won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    You’ve done the hard part, in getting here and reading a bit. Now come on home to the only place you need look!
  • Options
    Come join the fun, coast to coast ppl here and a few roo wranglers as well.... avg player growth is 100k to 200k a month.
  • Options
    Stop jumping from unorganized guild to unorganized guild for that tiny increase in guild GP!

This alliance has been the best thing to happen since i stared playing. Great leadership, guilds maxing tickets out daily, haat and pit on farm (grinding on t5 STR currently while we continue to develop necessary teams and strategy), friendly alliance mates. I personally joined 1 week before I could even participate in my first TW and now I’m up over 1.2 million GP with 7* Han and 6*GK in just a few months.

Hop into discord or drop us a message!
  • Options
    Only 3 spots left in this alliance.

Download discord, click the link >

https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V

And come say hi
  • Options
    Can't believe how fast we're filling up. Come join our Alliance. First step is our Discord server. Link is above. If you want to grow fast, make new friends, and be part of an elite Alliance, look no further!
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Exactly what @jcrAggie just said..

We are an extremely dedicated Alliance with information to help anyone of any level.

Three years in the making, what we don't have is Heroic Sith status but the fun part is we will get there one guild at a time.

Members who join have the option to move up to stronger guilds in our alliance and also have the option to move down at request.

What I'd like to see, is a few more people join our discord server to see what all the hype is about
  • Options
    Come for the rewards, stay for the people (and rewards too!) in the alliance. Absolutely the right choice I made months ago to join up. Come and check it out - you’ll be impressed.
  • Options
    Any and all levels welcome.

We have a few vets who have moved down into Shadow to help our raids out

If you're new, if you're old, come and join up and hang out with the cool kids
  • JRK
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Come check out Company Alliance, 3 guilds strong looking for the right individuals with the heart and desire to achieve greatness in game.
  • Chewbaccababe77
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I've been kicking ****& taking names in this alliance for 8 months. I've grown over 1 million in GP since I joined. Everyone is is always so helpful with everything. Our people definitely know their ****& always eger to help.
  • Options
    I was bored with this game and ready to quit it, since I’ve joined Phantom, I’m enjoying the game every day, and am getting close to 2 million GP! Do it!
  • Options
    Great alliance filled with knowledgable people working hard to improve... we also have alot of fun
  • Options
    We’re here, where are you at? This Alliance has it all and is where you need to be. Contribute and watch your individual growth, while the Alliance grows with you. Come on home
  • Options
    Great alliance!
  • Options
    I only joined a day ago and it already feels like I was reunited with my family! Within the first hour I could tell this was the guild to be in.
  • BarhisSontebren1
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Insert post here.
    Post edited by BarhisSontebren1 on
  • Options
    TWs, TBs, heroic raids (working towards HSith), an organized Discord channel with tons of information, friendly people ready and willing to help, this alliance has it all!

Drop on by and check us out!
  • Options
    We are opening up our 4th guild in the next week or so and have room for more members to join us in the alliance

Come check us out
  • Options
    You definitely dont wanna miss out on getting a spot in this amazing alliance. Hurry before its to late
  • Options
    The best alliance around, I’m closing in on 2.8m GP, almost double what I started with 8 months ago when I joined and am still a mostly F2P player! Amazing potential. Everyone who joined with me has 7* GK and is getting the maximum amount of TB stars we can get at our current GP!
  • Options
    First I was lost, now I am found, be active and here or not active and elsewhere
  • Options
    My only question to everyone out there, why haven't you joined yet? It's the easiest and best decision you will make today. So go ahead and give your old guild the key to their **** loft back and come home, your family is waiting.
  • Options
    Joined the guild back in early April since then I’ve experienced a tremendous amount of growth from overall GP to the teams I main with. Work hard and get your tickets and you’ll get up in the ranks
  • Options
    We are bringing in our forth guild next week.

Room to move up or move down whichever you choose!

That's 4 guilds within one organized discord server !

Now that tb is about to end, if you've come across this post, I'd personally like to welcome you into our discord server to browse your options

You'll never regret joining our Alliance

https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
  • Options
    First I was lost, now I am found, be active and here or not active and elsewhere
  • Options
    Quit putting it off and come home. Your family misses you, so join up today!