Guess I’ll start the Greedo talks...

Replies

• Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    I just gear 12'd him this morning so I'm ready

You G12’d Greedo? Wow. I’ve actually never seen one of those before. And I’ve been playing since January of ‘16. Congrats!

(Side not, still no dev response to my previous post where I tagged a bunch of them)

nbht1ks3qq92.png

Been waiting for this day....
    Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    I'm kinda hyperventilating over here.....the thought of a BH rework is too much for me lol

nynk6la2elw3.gif

I have four of em gear 12. If they get a rework lets start a BH discord. I remember your videos ages ago when they released Zam and the BH tag.

I'm all for it, IF this becomes an actual rework...they'll finally deserve their own server

There are actually already 2 discord servers... one for scoundrels in general and one for Bounty Hunters specifically... if you’d like i could try to post a link here!

Yes please!
  • Options
    Anyone think lando would be part of the focal point of a scoundrel/BH rework? They can't leave his leadership granting 29% crit damage!(minor OCD annoyance haha)
  • Options
    Mine are kinda similar. As I mentioned, those 4 are my only t12 toons
    2DVMR.png
  • Options
    Maybe mob enforcer is key to beating the sith raid ;) Nobody's figured it out because we've abandoned her long ago
  • Options
    cerØ_kurn wrote: »
    Maybe mob enforcer is key to beating the sith raid ;) Nobody's figured it out because we've abandoned her long ago

The Gear 11 Ughnaut I built specifically for the tank raid would probably disagree. Haha.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well, Dengar's Gr12 now.....all I can do is twiddle my thumbs and hope this BH thing pays off.
  • Options
    Perene wrote: »
    April only has 30 days. Greedo is probably May.

Except for he's the April toon.

Or is he?
  • Options
    Way to swim upstream guys! I really hope yall's investment pays off!
  • Options
    I just gear 12'd him this morning so I'm ready

You G12’d Greedo? Wow. I’ve actually never seen one of those before. And I’ve been playing since January of ‘16. Congrats!

(Side not, still no dev response to my previous post where I tagged a bunch of them)

nbht1ks3qq92.png

Been waiting for this day....
    Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    I'm kinda hyperventilating over here.....the thought of a BH rework is too much for me lol

nynk6la2elw3.gif

I have four of em gear 12. If they get a rework lets start a BH discord. I remember your videos ages ago when they released Zam and the BH tag.

I'm all for it, IF this becomes an actual rework...they'll finally deserve their own server

There are actually already 2 discord servers... one for scoundrels in general and one for Bounty Hunters specifically... if you’d like i could try to post a link here!

Yes please!

https://discord.gg/y52mywX - BH
    https://discord.gg/AKdaG6Y - Scoundrels
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Lets hope greedo gets OP so we don’t need to farm nee BHs from guild store and hardnodes :/
  • Options
    BHs needs a tank, a support, and some sort of sustain in TB.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Embo? Give the devs something to use that bowcaster art on.
  • Options
    Durge tank
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Would love if Greedo had an extra passive.

Booby-Trapped!

Whenever someone tries to dispel a Thermal Detonator, all Thermal Detonators detonate for +30 % damage.
  • Options
    Sitting, waiting, wishing. Hoping we hear some news soon.
  • Options
    Flugsvamp wrote: »
    He shot first

He did not shoot first. Han originally shot first, but **** re-makes made him shoot first. Find a VHS to confirm

I'm sure you can see it on YouTube.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    I'm going to be honest here - Pao was a far better April Fool's joke.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Too bad they didn't throw some cuffs in with the greedo shards. He needs a pile of them to get to g11.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »

People really thought Pao was a joke...and then we realized they weren’t joking.

And then we were all sad.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    MCThr33pio wrote: »

People really thought Pao was a joke...and then we realized they weren’t joking.

And then we were all sad.

Lol, but we have to agree its pretty funny they did it :D
  • Options
    7 star greedo is the best character in game...for pre-registering 0 damage in Rancor.
  • Wolfbear
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Perene wrote: »
    April only has 30 days. Greedo is probably May.

.. the calendar is 30 days
  • Lippy
    12 posts Member
    Options
    We should get jango and give mace a decapitating blow
  • Options
    I don’t understand the Jango love. He’s just a less cool Boba clone. I mean, technically Boba is the clone, but whatever.
  • denkrob
    22 posts Member
    Options
    5 BH required to "capture" the new han solo. My guess
  • Options
    denkrob wrote: »
    5 BH required to "capture" the new han solo. My guess

Out of those 5, 2 BHs need to be new characters from the new movie - which you will need to 7* in a week.
  • Options
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    I don’t understand the Jango love. He’s just a less cool Boba clone. I mean, technically Boba is the clone, but whatever.

Less cool? He had 1,000% more lines, his armor looks far more awesome, and he was involved in more than one fight scene.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Not sure it survived into Disney history or not, but since Jango Fett and Clone video games are considered canonized it must still hold true. Some of it was seen in The Clone Wars series. Mando is a culture, not just a race.

Jango is an amazingly developed character flushing out Boba’s back story. He is the reluctant Mandolore, total fancy kitten bounty hunter, and has a litany of comrades who train the Arc Troopers and Commanders. There’s a reason only certain clones wear Kamaas, wear the eyes on their helmets and have other trappings of Mando culture.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    SoonerJBD wrote: »

You're a braver person than me. Saying what I've wanted to say since joining this SWGOH/Jango Fanboy forum.

Boba all the way for me. Uber-cool. Amoral. Psychotic. Plus Jango appears to use what I would only describe as a lady's space pistol lol :open_mouth:

ry8f3qdjhxq4.png

I mean, c'mon lol...

Whereas Boba -

kn66r0jubr9g.png

Now that's a heavy-duty Galactic bit of kit.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think Jango would make a good character in game. Until a Mace Windu remake shows up. But I’m not gonna lose my head over it. ;)