Guess I’ll start the Greedo talks...

123457Next

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Reyalp wrote: »
    He better be the best character in the game given the amount of cuffs he needs. It's not even funny - he's been like this since day 1! Whoever took him beyond g7 before they announced this needs their head examined.

I remember playing against a boba squad with a g11 greedo in GW sometime last spring. He hit like a truck, and the double tap was devastating. All those cuffs give him crazy damage. His main weakness is his complete lack of useful protection and high gear cost, but under a properly modded Fett and BH team he can gain a lot of max health from the total squad potency bonus. At least these days cuffs aren't quite the bottleneck that they used to be.
    Hopefully the rework gives him stealth instead of evasion up. He'd live a lot longer.

Don't make good points or use personal experience and reason. Just swallow the pill and go with the crowd mentality--Greedo bad. Greedo need stun cuff. Stun cuff bad. Greedo bad. Independent thought is to be frowned upon.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Reyalp wrote: »
    He better be the best character in the game given the amount of cuffs he needs. It's not even funny - he's been like this since day 1! Whoever took him beyond g7 before they announced this needs their head examined.

I remember playing against a boba squad with a g11 greedo in GW sometime last spring. He hit like a truck, and the double tap was devastating. All those cuffs give him crazy damage. His main weakness is his complete lack of useful protection and high gear cost, but under a properly modded Fett and BH team he can gain a lot of max health from the total squad potency bonus. At least these days cuffs aren't quite the bottleneck that they used to be.
    Hopefully the rework gives him stealth instead of evasion up. He'd live a lot longer.

Don't make good points or use personal experience and reason. Just swallow the pill and go with the crowd mentality--Greedo bad. Greedo need stun cuff. Stun cuff bad. Greedo bad. Independent thought is to be frowned upon.

Stun cuffs are fine in moderation. 450 over 2 gear tiers is not moderation.
  • Options
    Roahn wrote: »
    Why? Oh that's right thermal detonators for sith raid but wait with tenacity being so high how can he apply any detonators at all. ;)

That's where Kit Fisto finally has some use. He gives all allies potency up
  • Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Roahn wrote: »
    Why? Oh that's right thermal detonators for sith raid but wait with tenacity being so high how can he apply any detonators at all. ;)

That's where Kit Fisto finally has some use. He gives all allies potency up

So, an ideal STR team would be, say... Kit Fisto, Jawa Scav, Greedo, Nute and Zam Wessel? This might get interesting.
  • Options
    2 months in a row they give us arena store characters that most people already have at 7*

Would have preferred rose

Or Holdo, honestly. She looks beastly in the Triumvirate Raid. I haven’t tried Greedo in it yet, but looks like I may have to give him a shot.

For real? Greedo is good in the sith raid? What you talkin bout Willis?