Guess I’ll start the Greedo talks...

Replies

• Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Why? Oh that's right thermal detonators for sith raid but wait with tenacity being so high how can he apply any detonators at all. ;)
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Boba is Jango. Actually all clones were Jango. So technically Jango is in the game, just not in name.

Oh No! we have more versions of Jango than versions of han solo in the game!?!!?!! CG, surely this cannot be allowed to persist in Star Wars Galaxy Of Hans.
  • Hoenur
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Boba is Jango. Actually all clones were Jango. So technically Jango is in the game, just not in name.

Oh No! we have more versions of Jango than versions of han solo in the game!?!!?!! CG, surely this cannot be allowed to persist in Star Wars Galaxy Of Hans.

Not entirely true, the clones were changed, there is only one unchanged clone, that's Boba, therefore Jango is in the game exactly once. Han is in the game more often. :D
  • Options
    Hoenur wrote: »

Not entirely true, the clones were changed, there is only one unchanged clone, that's Boba, therefore Jango is in the game exactly once. Han is in the game more often. :D

Yeah, but, even if we give the other idea credence... we have Fett and 5 Jango clones.... we'll likely get a young Solo soon - that'll be 5 solos to 6 pseudo clones. We're just one Frozen in Carbonite Han away from tying that up.

But, lets not forget, we could get General Solo from Battlefront II...... the leader of all the Solo's
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options

Yeah, but, even if we give the other idea credence... we have Fett and 5 Jango clones.... we'll likely get a young Solo soon - that'll be 5 solos to 6 pseudo clones. We're just one Frozen in Carbonite Han away from tying that up.

But, lets not forget, we could get General Solo from Battlefront II...... the leader of all the Solo's

In addition to carbonite Han and general solo we also could have;
    Orphan Han
    Pirate Han
    Imperial flight school Han
    Shoots second Han (with some seriously awful and unnatural movement to his animation)
    I love you Han
    Defrosted Han
    Pathfinder Han Solo
    Ex-General Solo
    And of course, lets not forget very soon we'll have Disney Han

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    I don’t understand the Jango love. He’s just a less cool Boba clone. I mean, technically Boba is the clone, but whatever.

Less cool? He had 1,000% more lines, his armor looks far more awesome, and he was involved in more than one fight scene.

And sometimes less is more, particularly when it comes to Lucas’ prequel writing. Boba was menacing. Jango was as bad as just about everything else in the prequels.

Not to put to fine a point on it but Boba was a little beach... just like his... farther/clone?
  • Options
    Greedo sucks
  • Options
    I need veteran Han and Chewie :D
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    They should add a contracts holo table with bounty hunter rework. Can use bounty hunters to complete missions to earn credits, mods, or gear
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Bounty hunter rework could be really simple and highly effective.... gain whatever factions tag is necessary the leader's abilities to work.
    Call it "hired hand" or something

Ei.... put IG-88 on a wedge team and he counts as a rebel for the fight. Throw him on a Palp team and he's a sith/Empire, etc.

Also, in this case it makes sense to do the same with gammorean guard, because he's a hired grunt.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bounty hunter rework could be really simple and highly effective.... gain whatever factions tag is necessary the leader's abilities to work.
    Call it "hired hand" or something

Ei.... put IG-88 on a wedge team and he counts as a rebel for the fight. Throw him on a Palp team and he's a sith/Empire, etc.

Also, in this case it makes sense to do the same with gammorean guard, because he's a hired grunt.

Simply put, you’d like Bounty hunters to gain the faction ( empire, rebel, resistance, first order) of the leader. But can’t be a Sith... that’s a profession. And a bounty hunters profession is Bounty Hunter.
  • Hoenur
    28 posts Member
    Options

Orphan Han
    Pirate Han
    Shoots second Han (with some seriously awful and unnatural movement to his animation)
    I love you Han
    Defrosted Han
    Pathfinder Han Solo
    Ex-General Solo

I nearly cried from laughing :D
  • Options

Orphan Han
    Pirate Han
    I love you Han
    Defrosted Han
    Pathfinder Han Solo
    Ex-General Solo

Need a Bespin Han Solo
    Blind Han
    and of course an Endor Han Solo
    Which would dovetail nicely with the " 'OMG Lukes your brother' faced Solo at the end" And then you can unlock " 'OMG my son just stabbed me' faced Vet Solo" also
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I'm just hoping for dengars ship, the punishing one
  • Buccs13Life
    80 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Did we call it or what? Go team. Who else is excited about the rework?
    Post edited by Buccs13Life on
  • FerLandrossa
    198 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    The ultimate accuracy of the random thoughts in this discussion post is both amazing and disturbing.
    BH rework - check
    Contracts game mode for BH - check
    Bossk - check
    Disney Han - check

Hang on... does that mean... Jango confirmed?
  • Yograin
    28 posts Member
    Options
    You missed zombie Han and ghost Han
  • Gamble
    13 posts Member
    Options
    The ultimate accuracy of the random thoughts in this discussion post is both amazing and disturbing.
    BH rework - check
    Bossk - check
    Disney Han - check

Meh, all that’s been called for for years. The contracts bit was impressive though heh.

My two cents is they either need to scrap thermal detonators or lean into them and rework them. Need all or some of increased damage, unavoidable, undispelable, lower CDs, splash damage on detonate, etc. Could be a lot of fun

Theories of what type of tank bossk will be? All I can think of is high regeneration of health (like baze with chirrut buffs but solo)
  • Options
    Gamble wrote: »
    BH rework - check
    Bossk - check
    Disney Han - check

Meh, all that’s been called for for years. The contracts bit was impressive though heh.

My two cents is they either need to scrap thermal detonators or lean into them and rework them. Need all or some of increased damage, unavoidable, undispelable, lower CDs, splash damage on detonate, etc. Could be a lot of fun

Theories of what type of tank bossk will be? All I can think of is high regeneration of health (like baze with chirrut buffs but solo)

He’ll be a taunter, and I’d be surprised if he wasn’t more closely geared towards a K2-SO style with counters. I’m also willing to bet he has some sort of synergy with Ezra on top of synergies with other BHs.

Also, we all missed Dengar getting a leader ability. Any ideas on that one? Will be interesting to see if it’s on par with Boba’s.
  • Gamble
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    My guess is it’s a more contract-centric leadership instead of bobas TD focus. Would give you two ways to play BHs

I’d be surprised by any Ezra synergy just be they said they’re focusing on the original trilogy BH. If they’re gonna leave Cad a mess I think pulling in Ezra would be a stretch.
  • Options
    Gamble wrote: »
    My guess is it’s a more contract-centric leadership instead of bobas TD focus. Would give you two ways to play BHs

I’d be surprised by any Ezra synergy just be they said they’re focusing on the original trilogy BH. If they’re gonna leave Cad a mess I think pulling in Ezra would be a stretch.

I’ll be honest, it was more wishful thinking than anything. I’ve never seen the animated series, but from what I understand, they have history together, and was just hoping.
  • Options
    As a newer player getting greedo as a log-in toon this month is great for me. I just barely unlocked him and now I can boost his star count and gear him up more to round out my scoundrel team for the Credit Heists and Mod challenges. :smile:
  • Options
    BH rework + Bossk. =)
    Heya call me Jan. I'm an real big fan of First Order, I've started playing SWGoH (as this account) from 3. February and if you wanna check my profile then here. https://swgoh.gg/u/janthereapy/
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    He better be the best character in the game given the amount of cuffs he needs. It's not even funny - he's been like this since day 1! Whoever took him beyond g7 before they announced this needs their head examined.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    As a newer player getting greedo as a log-in toon this month is great for me. I just barely unlocked him and now I can boost his star count and gear him up more to round out my scoundrel team for the Credit Heists and Mod challenges. :smile:

But currently there is no reason to boost his star count and gear him up.

Because even if you do he's still rubbish. You can't polish a t... after all.

But who knows what's coming!

• Options
    Since the rework is focusing on OT bounty hunters, I'm really hoping that they also release 4-Lom and Zuckuss as a SURPRISE!!!
  • Options
    Along with a whole fleet of BH ships...
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    He better be the best character in the game given the amount of cuffs he needs. It's not even funny - he's been like this since day 1! Whoever took him beyond g7 before they announced this needs their head examined.

I remember playing against a boba squad with a g11 greedo in GW sometime last spring. He hit like a truck, and the double tap was devastating. All those cuffs give him crazy damage. His main weakness is his complete lack of useful protection and high gear cost, but under a properly modded Fett and BH team he can gain a lot of max health from the total squad potency bonus. At least these days cuffs aren't quite the bottleneck that they used to be.
    Hopefully the rework gives him stealth instead of evasion up. He'd live a lot longer.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    With all those Han we could even start hoping for additional franchise han.
    Handiana Jones
    Han Runner
    Apocalypse Han
    Ender Han
    Expandable Han...
  • Options
    Greedo should be a puddle of goo on the cantina floor.