Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    The Princes of the Universe is a casual guild that welcomes all levels and GP as long as you’re active and contribute. We have a core group of ~35 active members. Currently we’re looking to fill up our ranks. We have about 10 spots available. We also have enough active players to participate in Territory wars!!

Basic Info:
    The Princes of the Universe, 25 mil GP, Guild reset time: 6:30pm PST (2:30am UTC)
    Raid times: 7:00pm PST (3:00am UTC)
    Raid tiers: Heroic Rancor, Normal AAT
    Raid frequency: ~2 Heroic Rancors / week, 1 AAT / week, figuring out sith raid
    Raid etiquette: 250k max dmg first 24 hours for H. Rancor, no dmg limit on others
    Guild tickets: 14-15k / day

Guild Officers / Leaders: KabooterPidgeon (548-395-714), Racdor (166-152-585)

Come join us in conquering the galaxy!
  • Options
    Guild Spiderpool
    We are a causal guild looking to grow. We have about 18 really active members but we're missing the territory wars due to low participation. Help us out.
  • Options
    2zrm1is.jpg

ANZGC was the original Australian guild and has become premiere SWGOH community for Australian, New Zealand, and Asian players. Since January 2016 we have worked together to maximize rewards, progress, and enjoyment.

We have a few spots open in our casual and relaxed guilds.

Join here:

https://discord.gg/UzcYhxd
  • Options
    Killteam 1 is looking for new recruits!

We are a fairly regularly playing group that is working towards advancement and growth.
    The majority of our guild sits between levels 65 and 85 (GP around 9Mil and growing), looking to acquire more members as we are just on the verge of accessing territory wars. Come check us out, level 65+ is preferred but we've never turned anyone away.

Guild: Killteam 1
    Leader: Dr Willis 213-824-344
    Recruiter: Spyder 169-673-763
    GP: 8.7 Mil
    Opening: 10+
    Guild Challenge Reset: 7pm PST
    Raids: raids are running continuously, usually tiers 4-6 depending on participation and member request.
    TB: averaging 11 stars
    TW: require just a few more members for access
    Min. lvl: 65+ is preferred but not required

regular players are preferred, most of our team logs on at least once a day to contribute to some degree in all aspects of the guild.

Please message me if you have any questions and we hope to be welcoming you soon!
  • Options
    Small Family guild will take individuals or a group of people who want to remain together.

Hello all,

We are a very small guild of family members named “RebelLetsGo
    At the time of this post, there’s just the four of us :smile: and that’s how it’s been for months.

My daughter started this guild on her own months ago and asked if we (parents) could log on and help her build it up. My wife and I are gamers.

We’ve been extremely active and do Raids often. All of us are beyond level 80.

We are very laid back, friendly, and just trying to learn this game as we go along.
    However, we find that it is very difficult to rank up in arena vs. people who get so much gear from their larger guild’s raids.

I think a few more fun and active players would make large raids and territory war successes possible.

All of us log on and play daily. All of us enjoy the game. None of us are intense.

Screen name = RogueArchetype
    Guild name = RebelLetsGo

We have no minimum requiments or chat software requirements.
    We just want people who enjoy the game and still get excited when they get free shards (LOL)

I know you’ll see “4 members” and roll your eyes, but I think you’ll enjoy being with people that don’t fuss, complain, celebrate one another’s accomplishments in the chat, and go hard using whatever we have available.

RogueArchetype
  • Options
    Sacrilicious needs you, to step up and be a leader. THE leader. Our guild began to grow strong, but then the founding fathers were lured away by promises of greatness and riches. So they left, taking several with them, and several more left in their wake. Someone rose up from within the battered ranks and set our course true again... then did the same thing. On the verge of disbandment, an unwilling lurker holds up the banner until someone can lead us again... will it be you?

Sacrilicious has been around for at least 18 months, maybe longer. We're definitely a guild which has fought to achieve our goals, and fought against breaking apart. I've been here since we had 8 members, when we had 50 members and over 30M GP, and now, after surviving 2 emigrations, we have 27 members and 17.5M GP. We are the loyal core who, despite not counting a leader among us, doesn't want to see it end. We're mostly level 85 with several down through 70s. We've got great potential, a few of us have quite spiffy rosters and we're able to run Heroic Pit, Normal Tank, and not sure where we top out on Sith raid. We would like to get enough active members to stop missing TW, and do better in TB.

That's where you come in, a strong, active, communicative player who wants to run a guild. Perhaps you've learned by experience or you already have your master plan but you just need a rank and file. If you think you'd be a good leader, and are willing to put that to work, please contact me.

Delar Xibil, Sacrilicious
    Active Lurker / Interim Leader
  • RuralPepo
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Fast and Loose Landos

Hi everyone. We are a casual guild looking for active players to participate in territory wars and battles. We have a range of players from lv27 to lv85 but currently we would like people to join us who can contribute to territory wars.
    We aim to work together to build up every member and members will help whenever they can.

Our stats:
    *Currently space for 7 players.
    *Reset time: 11:30 pm UTC
    Raids:
    -Heroic pit raid for Solo shards.
    -We leave it open for at least 36 hours so everyone with a 7* character gets a shot at it.
    -Normal level tank takedown.
    -Tier II sith triumvirate.
    -We launch several raids per week due to most members contributing raid tickets.
    *Territory battles/wars:
    We regularly score 10+ stars in territory battles.
    We have just won the first two territory wars we have entered. We are keen to enter each one.
    *GP is currently 27.5m and rising.

If you want to join us or ask any questions look us up (look up Landos) or contact me, Rural Pepo, on discord Rural Pepo#5488.

Post edited by RuralPepo on
  • Options
    Galaxy of the FM Sithlords: Active guild looking to fill our last 3 remaining slots. We are great group of players and lead by myself. We are in an alliance with my main alt account guild(112gp) Which helps provide mass knowledge to anyone seeking help. Very military friendly as we have multiple members that are active duty and know the trials and tribulations that come with military life. I’m a very active leader that knows that everyone within the guild and rather grow the group instead of my alt! The higher everyone is the better the guild! Guild information below:

GP: 45 million

Members: 47/50 (multinational)

Guild Reset: 1830 (630) CST

Communication: Game chat and discord highly
    recommended

Raid Tiers: HPIT(3x), HAat(2x), Sith T4-5(2-3x)

TB: Light 24* Dark 20*(improving each time)

TW: 4-3 (3 loses from being overmatched by 20+ Gp)
    minimum activity/participation requirements: being active as possible, we understand normal life responsibilities take priority, advanced notice is greatly appreciated:

Minimum player level/GP and character requirements: None; preferred 7* character so you can atleast collect rewards from Hpit and HAat!

If interested please send me a friend request on discord: jmiller42086#7706

Ally Code:
    Alt Acct(guild leader): 476-276-914
    Main Acct: 786-368-548
  • RimingtonClan
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    G4zarKg.jpg

We are THE ELDERS COUNCIL!

We are a friendly and active 34.0MM GP guild looking to shore up our roster and help us break into that next level! Come join in the fun!

You just found a guild that wants to advance as much as you do. We are a fun, laid back, but active guild interested in being competitive in all areas of the game. We use a combination of in game chat for basic messages, but most of our communication and strategy is in our GroupMe channel. We are supportive, positive and more importantly enjoy talking with each other. We are mostly North American based but do have some great active members in other parts of the world.

We do not have a ton of bylaws and rules with threats of getting the boot. We ask that you stay active and participate in the raids and territory events. No 600 rule, but the more tickets you earn the more we can raid! We work to make sure that everyone can benefit from the raids.

H-RANCOR: We do have a 24 hour no hit rule with one exception. We allow a preselected team or character chosen for that raid to get whatever damage you can. It’s just a way to make the first 24 hours a little more interesting and engaging. After the 24 hours the raid can end and does rather quickly!

N-AAT: We currently finish the normal AAT raid in less than 24 hours and are so close to finishing the H-AAT we can practically taste the General Kenobi shards! We now make it to the end of Tier 3! Got what it takes to help us go all the way!

SITH TRIUMVRANT: We currently run a Tier 3 or 4 Sith raid. Looking forward to killing the higher tiers!

TERRITORY EVENTS: We achieved 14* in the latest LSTB (guaranteed ROLO shards) and 15* in the latest DSTB. And we have an 13-3 record in TW!

What we are looking for in a guild mate: Level 65+ with 125k+ GP Remaining active! (Our current inactive time is 2 weeks without notifying an officer.) Participation in Guild Events. Request gear and donate when you can. Willingness to have fun!

Contact one of our officers in GroupMe! EC Recruitment https://groupme.com/join_group/39260755/RmLUUx
    You can also search out our guild in SWGOH.GG https://swgoh.gg/g/25752/the-elders-council/

Let’s hear from you soon!

~Clan Anubis
    Post edited by RimingtonClan on
  • RimingtonClan
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Duplicate, sorry.
  • RimingtonClan
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Duplicate, sorry
  • RimingtonClan
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Duplicate, sorry.
  • Options
    Hi

We're a friendly and active Heroic level guild and have one space at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s. Our guild GP is around 70mil. We’re idealing looking for a player with 1.5m+ gp. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on which characters to work on etc but you must be playing on a regular basis and get as close to 600 tickets as you can. Inactivity is looked at on a regular basis but you won’t get kicked for being off line for 5 minutes!!! We understand people have work and holidays etc so as long as people let us know if they’re going to be inactive beforehand, that’s fine. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

We have the no damage rule for 24hrs on heroic raids just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Bonjour,

Nous sommes Happyness, une guilde actuellement de 90m gp,en reconstruction ,.en évolution constante

nous recherchons des joueurs motivés qui veulent partager .

Nous sommes disposés à accueillir des personnes de tous niveaux, et sommes en capacité de gérer les 2 raids héroïques .
    Nous sommes dans la mesure de vous offrir le top sur le raid haat
    Drs joueurs avec 2/3 grosses teams grosses teams seraient la bienvenue ( cls /jtrey / zpalp/zveers)
    Nous recherchons des joueurs sympas et actifs .

Nous utilisons l'application Line pour communiquer, et serions ravis d'accueillir quelques joueurs
    expérimentés afin de les intégrer au Conseil des Officiers.

Nos règles pour les raids sont :

- Première période de 24 heures : Enregistrement du 0 afin d'assurer les récompenses pour tout le monde
    (Pour les plus bas niveaux, n'oubliez pas qu'au moins UN personnage de 7 étoiles est requis pour enregistrer un 0)

- Deuxième période de 24 heures : Free for all, lancez toutes vos teams et sortez les plus gros scores possibles.

Accès au top pour les non détenteurs de raid han et gk t7.

https://swgoh.gg/g/3100/happyness/

Si vous êtes intéressés, ajoutez-nous sur Line pour plus d'informations
    Contacts
    Line :enigmaticien / trichelieu
    Ou contactez nous ici
    Que laForce soit
    vous !

Hello,

We are Happyness, a guild currently rebuilding with 90m gp. With fast progression
    We are willing to welcome people of all levels, and are able to handle the Rancor Heroic raid.

HAAT raid is within reach, however a few lvl 85 people with 2 or 3 big teams are welcome .(cls /jtrey / zpalp/zveers)
    We are looking for cool, active players able to fill in their 600 contribution every day!

We use the Line app to communicate, and would love to welcome some experienced players in order to integrate them into the Officers Council.

Our rules for raids are:

- First 24-hour period: Registration of 0 to ensure rewards for everyone
    (For the lowest levels, remember that at least ONE 7-star character is required to register a 0)

- Second 24-hour period: Free for all, use all your teams and get the biggest possible scores

Easy solo and gk shards if you don’t have them t7
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3100/happyness/
    If you are interested, add me on Line for more information (ID Line enigmaticien or trichelieu )
    Or pm me here
    May the force be with you
  • Options
    Join us at Terminus Est!

We are an active and easy going 45.5 million GP guild looking to add a 50th member before the next Territory Battle.

We're looking for a member who consistently participates in all guild events and contributes raid tickets daily. We're not going to tell you who you have to farm or who you must have on your roster.

We have a great mix of 1/2 level 85 members and 1/2 level 78 and up members. We are committed to helping all of our members succeed, and join us at level 85.

We average around 26,000 raid tickets per day.

We run both Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank Raids.

We use both discord and the in game chat. Discord is highly recommend.

If you think Terminus Est sounds right for you, feel free to message me for more details. We look forward to having you in the guild!

May the Force be with you!

https://swgoh.gg/g/13319/terminus-est/

Ally: 582-758-469

Kawa Bunnga#5621
  • Options
    SKOWYT is looking for new recruits!

We are a fairly regularly playing group that is working towards advancement and growth.
    The majority of our guild sits between levels 65 and 85 (GP around 17Mil and growing), looking to acquire more members as we are just on the verge of accessing territory wars. Come check us out, level 70+ is preferred.

Guild: SKOWYT

Leader: Grish 891-496-754

Recruiter: Unclaimednubz 929-746-623

GP: 16.97 Mil

Opening spots: 10+

Guild Challenge Reset: 6.30pm GMT 7.30 CET

Raids: Every saturday we do heroic pit raid between 12.00-7.00 GMT or 1.00-8.00 CET.
    Level 6 AAT raid once a week (working towards heroic)
    Currently doing level 2 sith raid once/twice a week to push guild shop currency and help the lower levels

Territory Battle: Averaging 12/13 stars

Territory Wars: Require just a few more members for access

Min. lvl: 70+ is preferred + 1x7 star character suggested to receive heroic pit raid reward.

Regular players are preferred, most of our team logs on at least once a day to contribute to some degree in all aspects of the guild.

Discord : Link click here

Please message me if you have any questions and we hope to be welcoming you soon!
  • Options
    House Kenobii (currently 46/50) is looking for active players, here's what we're looking for:
    Respectful players who can generate 520 raid tickets daily
    Those willing to join us on discord
    Active participation in Territory Battles and Wars
    Here's what we offer:
    Currently 59M GP
    HPit 2-3 times weekly (0 damage first 24 hours)
    HAAT twice weekly
    T 4-5 Sith raid as often as possible (we're all actively working towards heroic)
    25 Star TB on both Light and Dark side
    4 territory war streak of not losing a single territory
    The vast majority of us are F2P so you wont face the pressures of these larger guilds. If interested send me a message on discord: Quinlin#1669
  • Options
    The Hills Have Jedis are looking for members to join a fairly new guild that are looking to grow. We are currently at 16 members with a GP of just over 4.3m. We are happy for players of any level to join and grow with the guild....(current members range in level from 22 to 85)
    My personal opinion is no player is bigger than the guild, the guilds strength comes from it's members. So, if you wish to be a part of a casual, laid back but active guild where you're appreciated, or just want more information, feel free to reply to this post, message me on here, on discord (Apex#4021) or just add my ally code (441-735-823)
  • Options
    We are the Berniecratic Justice League, our leader Kazumizi and myself Syon Knox second officer in command are gratefully for you to join us!

We are a small guild with universal players around the world, USA, Spain, Europe, Rusia and also Venezuelan members! So far we have 20 members.

We are looking new members to join us from preferably 45+ lvl and very regular active in game.

This days we do Raids and territorial battles so far as we can.

For example; Rancor level 6, AAT normal and Sith level 4. We want to do better every week...

We help each other daily with gear items sharing as much as we can.

We dont have any other requirements than be very active (daily if possible) and respect all members opinions. Except of the rare comments that our leader Kaz write in chat sometimes LOL

My ally code 534-761-556
    Thanks all!
  • Trayvis
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Dirty Den is looking for 14 casual players. We have two rules: 0 dmg on rancor for 24 hours and after 20 days inactive you are kicked unless otherwise noted. Rancor raids are at 830pm est. we save killing the rancor until 9pm est that way every one has a chance to take some shots at him. We do rancor 1 to 2 times a week depending on the week. Right now we are able to beat normal tank in a few days when our more powerful ppl attack. We are close to being able to do heroic tank, just need a few more players to join our ranks.
    we are in the teens for stars in territory battles - GP is 32,882,246
    we have no min level, but we are only interested in doing heroic rancor so until you have a 7* you wont be able to raid
    we do have a discord channel and a kik chat but are not required
    really easy going guild that enjoys growing together.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    WarGodsOfMandalor is looking for some active players to fill guild. 2 spots available!

What we do:
    * Heroic pit - 0/24 rule, FFA after that.
    * Heroic AAT - 0/24 rule, FFA after that.
    * Sith raid - 3*

What we are looking for:
    * Active members looking for a group of friends to play the game with!
    * Must be lvl 80 & active, just bring a 7* character to collect han & kenobi shards & talk in guild chat!

What we are NOT looking for:
    * An alliance guild merger

Drop by discord with any questions @ https://discord.gg/QhHXacJ
    Or just use the guild search & join!
  • Options
    Howdy ya'll SWGOH Players,

Please, consider:

Crimson Island Ahazi
    Acton Kodai 839-751-981

We are Texas based so on Central Time Zone
    We are a very small guild and have completed few Raids and wish to change that.
    We have only completed eight stars in Territory Battles and don't have min numbers for Territory Wars
    The Guild GP as of this post 6.2 million. We are mixed alliance so dark side, light side come all.
    Minimum player level 60
    The heart of this guild was formed in 2003 in the now closed game Star Wars Galaxies by SOE. We are vets of the Ahazi server if interested. I hope we can be a boost to your SWGOH play. Come and help us grow.
    Crimson Island Ahazi
    Jess Youngstar
    Acton Kodai 839-751-981
  • Options
    Hello there! We are the RogueSithLords, and we want YOU to join us.

Newer player, or someone with experience? We're accepting everyone as long as you're somewhat active. Our main goal at the moment is to continue our growth, and grow together. We have a core of players willing to help you on your Galaxy of Heroes journey! We're also international, with players coming from all around the world!

We're still trying to optimise the ideas of raiding, and we're trying to keep it small for the moment - with some higher tiers for the Rancor (4-5), and lower (1-2) with the Sith. This means that everyone gets a go. With your help though, we'll be sure to continue moving up the tiers!

Want to chat further? Interested in signing up? Throw me a DM here, or on Discord (Softman25#5192). My ally code in game is 239-872-177, if you are interested in jumping straight in! We'll see you soon.
  • frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild is looking to bring in an active, casual but committed player. We have 1 space available. Our members are very friendly and talkative, we actively discuss game strategies and share our advice. We want to grow strong together as a team. The only rules we have are the 24 zero damage period on raids, and a rancor time cap for soloists (to ensure everyone gets a chance to get damage in)
    We are a fully active guild, even tho we have space we have an alt account in at the moment to bring in those extra raid tickets. We are always committed to staying active so there is always plenty of raids!
    Basic info below:
    -49/50 active members
    -27k daily tickets
    -GP 61 mil
    - 1:30 pm est guild reset time
    -All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week (2 pm or 5 pm rotate est)
    -HAAT 2 times a week (2pm or 5 pm rotate est)
    -Sith Raid- still working towards higher tiers. currently tier 3 and tier 4 rotate
    -TB 27*
    -Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    What we are looking for:
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1 mil (may make exceptions if close to this)
    -500 tickets daily
    -People who are willing to communicate
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    We are “The Hyozan Reckoners” and we’re looking for a few new members to replace inactive ones. We’re a mostly casual US guild with raid start times at 7pm Eastern Time. Most of our members have families and other commitments but find the time to usually meet 600 tickets a day, participate in TW and raids, and donate gear regularly.

TW 8 wins, 0 losses (we’re in the zeta rewards tier)
    Heroic AAT (haat) and Heroic Pit (hPit) both on farm
    Sith Raid t4 but considering moving up to t5 soon(ish)

Our guild GP is 47,972,488 (as of this posting)

Our rules are:
    24 hrs no damage in heroic raids (no wait for Sith Raid)
    7 days inactivity equals a fond farewell (aka the boot)
    Try to reach 600 daily tickets

We are very invested in our newer players and helping them prepair for the heroics and develop their squads.

So we would like to see 1 million GP from our recruits, but since we love helping our newer friends we’ll consider anyone 500ish GP or above.

My ally code is 513-346-367, SgtArtemi

Our Discord is https://discord.gg/atqJz5W pop on in, say hi and post your ally code. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    SKOWYT is looking for new recruits!

The majority of our guild sits between levels 65 and 85 (GP around 17Mil and growing), looking to acquire more members as we are just on the verge of accessing territory wars. Come check us out, level 70+ is preferred.

Guild: SKOWYT

Leader: Grish 891-496-754

Recruiter: Unclaimednubz 929-746-623

GP: 16.97 Mil

Opening spots: 10+

Guild Challenge Reset: 6.30pm GMT 7.30 CET

Raids: Every saturday we do heroic pit raid between 12.00-7.00 GMT or 1.00-8.00 CET.
    Level 6 AAT raid once a week (working towards heroic)
    Currently doing level 2 sith raid once/twice a week to push guild shop currency and help the lower levels

Territory Battle: Averaging 12/13 stars

Territory Wars: Require just a few more members for access

Min. lvl: 70+ is preferred + 1x7 star character suggested to receive heroic pit raid reward.

Regular players are preferred, most of our team logs on at least once a day to contribute to some degree in all aspects of the guild.

Discord : Link click here

• Options
    We are “The Hyozan Reckoners” and we’re looking for a few new members to replace inactive ones. We’re a mostly casual US guild with raid start times at 7pm Eastern Time. Most of our members have families and other commitments but find the time to usually meet 600 tickets a day, participate in TW and raids, and donate gear regularly.

TW 8 wins, 0 losses (we’re in the zeta rewards tier)
    Heroic AAT (haat) and Heroic Pit (hPit) both on farm
    Sith Raid t4 but considering moving up to t5 soon(ish)

Our guild GP is 47,972,488 (as of this posting)

Our rules are:
    24 hrs no damage in heroic raids (no wait for Sith Raid)
    7 days inactivity equals a fond farewell (aka the boot)
    Try to reach 600 daily tickets

We are very invested in our newer players and helping them prepair for the heroics and develop their squads.

So we would like to see 1 million GP from our recruits, but since we love helping our newer friends we’ll consider anyone 500ish GP or above.

My ally code is 513-346-367, SgtArtemi

Our Discord is https://discord.gg/atqJz5W pop on in, say hi and post your ally code. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • ralze
    26 posts Member
    Options
    SHQ Elite is a new guild designed to accommodate the more casual style of game-play that many of us would prefer. Previously we were members in another guild that had lots of mandatory actions (who to farm, arena teams to use, etc.), and we were all tired of that. We all love to play the game, but we don't want it to feel like a chore. It is called a game for a reason, you need to have fun with it!

The goal is to be a guild with players who are enjoying the game and don't need to feel like they have to logon everyday and "just go through the motions". We all want to run more raids, but if you need to miss a day or two, that is perfectly fine!

We will be running Rancor with a 24 hour 0 damage policy to ensure everybody gets a chance (and some Raid Han shards). Hopefully we will be able to do hAAT sooner rather than later, at the moment we are running normal AAT with no issues at all. However, I think we are about 6 or 7 members away from a full on Heroic clear. We are also doing Sith Raid at a reasonable tier, but not close to Heroic yet.

If you are interested in joining, check out our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/ZrG69H9
  • IUsjc81
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Great guild with a fun group of people. Active, but laid back group (it’s just a game!), looking for a few more members or a small merge (15 openings but could probably take a couple more). Independent and not interested in joining an alliance.
    Guild name: Ann’s Fist
    GP: 50M
    Looking for: 800K+ GP new members
    Time zone: 9:30pm EST refresh
    Raids: 24hr zero damage HPIT/HAAT on farm, start at 9pm CST.
    TB/TW: 25 stars and climbing on both TBs, 12-4 in TW.
    Requirements: NO character requirements, join discord strongly encouraged, 800K+ GP, participate during TB & TW, we try to get our 600 tickets daily, but we never boot for being short. Generally be active and grow your team and we’ll all get along just fine. :)

Message me here or on discord IUsjc81#0170
  • Options
    Üdv, mindenkinek! Az Ürgolyhók magyar guild aktiv tagokat keres. 44an vagyunk, 6 szabad hely kiadó

HIT 19:30. 24H DMG stop ! másnap 19:30-tól lehet csapni
    HAAT 19:30. P2 után DMG stop ! másnap 19:30-tól lehet csapni
    Sith Raid T4 folyamat nincs korlátozás
    Min. Raid Ticket 500/nap
    Discord használat javasolt
    TB - 20-25 csillag
    TW - nyerni szoktuk

Discordon jelentkezni Szabolcs Dart #0736
This discussion has been closed.