Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Force Awaketh looking for more 10 more people.
    Hpit every week.
    Naat whenever
    T2 Sith Raid every week.(it takes a while to finsh)
    To get Raid Han shards only one seven star needed.just do damage.
    12,000,000 GP
    Thats it folks! Just message me if you want in,963-162-672.
    Nothing needed(600 tickets not needed)
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    We have a 18m GP and 26 players. We are gr
    owing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 3/4
    Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247tzvufe0zc1ax.png
  • Options
    LightCycles is a casual guild helping all level players. We understand we all have lives so we keep it casual. I have been playing for a couple years and have a over 2.5m Gp and now decided to help out lower lvl players grow. I am in top 100 in player arena and #1 in fleet arena. Sharing tips, strategies and any help available. We do raids as we get tickets. If your looking for a starter guild and some Han Solo shards come join the fun. We give all a chance to score on raids before finishing them so we can all get rewards. Your welcome to send me a private message here or in game at 313-297-338 with any questions. All are welcome in all time zones. See you soon at LightCycles.

No minimum requierements
    Guild GP 9m
    All raids are started as tickets are available

Herioc Rancor raid

Normal att raids

Sith raid

• Options
    The Cybertronian Council is looking for active players to join our guild. Double space between Cybertronian and council. Level requirements are 70. Active participation in raids, territory battles and guild events is preffered No discord requirements. 24hr zero hit on heroic raids for all can enjoy shards. We do remove folks after 10 days of inactivity.

Ally code 892 563 848
  • Options
    Galactic Outcasts
    102 mil gp
    https://swgoh.gg/g/28613/galactic-outcasts/
    We are a strong guild preferably looking for players over 1.5 mil gp but will consider lower with good rosters. We run HPIT 3 x a week at 3pm central time and HAAT 3x a week at 2pm central time. Currently running t5 HSTR. Also a 34* tb guild and doing well in TW. WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US. All we ask for is at least 540 tickets daily and participation in TW,TB and HSTR. Pm me if interested in joining and feel free to ask further questions
  • Options
    SmokeSolo Blasters is a laid back guild with 40/50 players, 83 mil GP with avg 2 mil GP.
    We do HPit and hAAT regularly with a 1 toon (rotates weekly) sac/1st 24 hrs. Launches 17:00 US CST.
    Rotating Tier 4/5 Sith raid. Won last 5 TWs in a row. Be regular and have fun. Discord fYXpRkE, or my ally code (bbEight) is 543-719-277. No pressure, no worries. Yes, this is the guild you're looking for...
  • Options
    rwupzhdcyhvz.png
  • Options
    Fervantsabers needs you!
    Currently at 35 million GP and looking to build. We currently have a mix of old and new players we’re all here to help. Our guild time zone is GMT

We are looking for active daily players who will take part in raids and guild events. We have No requirements on joining.

We currently are doing heroic rank with rules that will help people without raid Han to get more shards.
    AAT at 6* and we’re very close to completing heroic.
    Sith raid is st 4*.
    LSTB & DSTB are getting around 15 stars with some ROLO shards.

You can visit our guilds website for more information on our rules etc.
    http://fervantsabers.clanwebsite.com

My ally code is 669-343-381
  • Options
    The Zefiro have a rare opening!

122m GP with 49 members (were 125 before we bade farewell to someone who just wasn't participating). On the cusp of HSTR, just need a little more JTR polishing for some of our crew. 38* last TB.

Based in Eastern time US, rancor/tank attack around 8:05p. We expect active participation (hence the vacancy), but won't hassle you about every little thing and recognize that people have lives outside of this game.

Prospective new members MUST be over 2.5m GP and/or have HSTR-ready squads. Sorry, if you don't meet the requirements we can't give you the spot.

Contact us on Discord (DocDoom#3475) or at our FB page (zefiroguild)!
  • Options
    New R3bellion focuses on the enjoyment of the game. If you are tired of guilds and/or alliances ruling your gaming pleasure message me on discord Master Ga0 #1949.
    Ally code 572-274-748

GP over 5million
    Can run Heroic rancor and HAAT.
  • Options
    TDgFJCX.jpg

The United Without Limits Guild Family is Actively Recruiting
    Are you in need of a break? Tired of the stress in your current guild? Want to join 49 other like-minded Star Wars fanatics, who also happen to be casual SWGoH players?
    Well, then... your search is over!
    The United Without Limits Guild Family is searching for SWGoH gamers just like YOU !!! We are a six guild family, spanning the US and Europe, looking for players of the following levels of development:
    For UWOL_Tatooine
    [our 85 million-GP hAAT-Farming guild]:

+ near late-game players,
    + capable of 500, daily,
    + 1.75mGP or more,
    + but not yet prepared for ReyJT.
    We also have five non-casual guilds!
    None of our guilds "force members to spend real-world currency," nor do we place unreasonable demands on our guildies. We are well organized, knowledgeable, and giving.
    We're looking for dedicated and casual players.
    But, we can only accept Level-85 players, and, an active & properly synced SWGoH.gg profile is also required.
    If you're a former guild-officer, we're definitely the home you've been looking for. Most of our members are former officers, too!
    So... if you're a casual player, and, think you have "what it takes," then, visit or UWOL Recruitment Center, on Discord, at:
    >>> https://discord.gg/sgKtY7m <<<
    We look forward to seeing you there.
    JWvwZV7.gif
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    Corellian Remnants is a new guild seeking players! Level 15 requirement. Timezone is Pacific Standard Time, but open to members from anywhere.
  • Options
    We are 'The Legacy of the True Sith Empire'

Come join phase two of our growing galactic family!
    'There is only Pässion'

We just recently began our newest endevor, our first sister guild, in what we hope to continue to grow into a strong community! We have The heroic pit raid and tank raid on farm. Entry level is 65 so come get your raid Han and General Kenobi shards and take your arena squad to the next level! We have great veteran leadership and a discord channel full of helpful resources! If your interested in joining an awesome growing community send me a message on here or send me an ally invite in game! We look forward to growing our guild together with you all!

Ally code- 113-666-399

794lg8dnxudk.jpg
  • Options
    Rancor food is looking for 1-3 experienced players to help with HAAT,
    must sign up for all TW and participate in the TB's.
    Appleseed99: 249-314-871
  • Grebo
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Selhurst Eagles are friendly guild who work around GMT/BST, we are currently looking for active players!

We are a small guild with 23million GP seeking more active members for TW and TB! We currently have heroic rancor on farm and are trying to build towards heroic Tank and Sith raids!

We use in game chat but have a discord server, our heroic rancor usually launches around 19:30 BST with a 24 hour join period. The guild is very good with donations!

Drop me a message on here or in game - 437-237-565
  • Options
    We are a casual but active guild. Currently around 50 mil GP. We run HPit and HAAT regularly and win most TWs.

It is an open guild with no crazy requirements. We help each other out too.

We are: Shamans of the Whills

Join us!
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    GUILD FULL—— THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST

Mutiners without fears

1 space

91mil gp

Hpit Haat

t5 sith

7.30pm uk raid time on heroics

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible.

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • Options
    A brand new guild created by Star Wars fans for Star Wars fans; to bring joy back into SWGOH. This means no more corporate alliances, no more dictators dictating your every move, no more being afraid of getting the pink slip for not meeting quotas being demanded. 1In this guild officers and leader do NOT hide behind closed doors. everyone is equal, everyones opinion matters; no decision is made without you being a part of the process.

If you're wondering if this guild can run hard raids, **** skippy we can.
    Out of 7 members our GP is well over 5million. Hard HAAT and Hard Rancor are a walk in the park, a piece of cake, easy-peasy.

Requirements to join: there are non. Thats right, no jtr or cls requirement, no redonkulous amount of GP needed, no certain level.

Rules: plain and simple, no bullying, have fun, and family/friends are all number 1.
    So, join today and help this guild grow and take the rankings by storm. Lets teach these corporate alliances that we do not need them.
    Contact Master Ga0 today.
    Discord server: Master Ga0 #1949
    Ally code: 572-274-748

• Options
    Had enough of your starter guild? Help Lothal Ghost Crew, you're our only hope.
    We are a casual/active guild. There are no requirements, though more participation means more rewards and raids. Members can be removed after a month of inactivity.
    Guild GP: 8+ million. Currently 30 members with 12-15 daily active. You'll get your guild tokens every day.
    Currently running Level 1 Sith Raids and Level 4-5 Rancor (will run a level 6 from time to time, eventually heroic). Great for mid-level players to grow. We run AAT raids if you have 6* toons, but not required if you're not there yet.
    Search "Lothal Ghost Crew" and/or send me an ally request - 565-672-741.
  • Options
    Hi there,
    • Are you around level 80-85 with the decent GP of a casual but motivated daily player?
    • Are you feeling like your current guild doesn't have what it takes to help you grow your roster and move towards more challenging/rewarding content? (including HPIT, TB, TW, HAAT with difficulty for now but still doing it) (and not including HSTR yet, come on! Let's be real for a minute... Go check those other guilds instead)
    • Do you feel like helping a guild of casual minded fellow players who are currently doing just that?
    • And do you want to avoid one of those strict guild imposing the use of an external app for communication or the infamous "600 daily"? (let's be honest, most of us do it anyway but just because we know it's in our best interest not for the fear of being kicked out;)

>> Then we probably have a (sweet) spot for you !

The Force Is In Your Face is a cool and quiet bunch of 30-35 people, North-America and Europe based, GP around 30M for now, trying to get those 50 daily active players any guild needs to actually go somewhere.
    Some of us are experienced and knowledgeable if you need help in your understanding of the game and progression. And others are not... So whichever you are, don't worry you won't feel alone...
    You can join us for free starting now... or message me in-game (934-798-799) for more info before you make up your mind.

Optionally:
    • Do you have friends just like you ? (up to 15-20)
    >> Bring them with you of course ! (No finders fee sorry... Except maybe carrying over the officers rank if you want)

See you in a bit ;)
  • Options
    Dark Phoenixx Rising is the new training guild for an Elite Guild running Heroic raids. DPR is welcoming all new players!! The Guild is open to join, has Minimal requirements atm. 500K - 2M GP, do your best on dailies, that’s about it. Not bad right?

Feel free to join or let your alt account jump in while your on vacation. Looking for bodies fast!! When you join you will be added to our LINE chat if you would like to see what we’re really doing in our main!! Winning TW record of 31-6 wins/losses TB 30-32 Stars and climbing fast. You can be a big fish in small pond or small fish wanting to learn your way in treacherous waters and then join us when you’re ready! Add MasterMiniMe & Join DPR!! My main account is Yoduhhhh.

Add MasterMiniMe 578-943-665. This is my alt account. If you wanna be in our big guild you gotta help us out in our starter guild. Brand new. Trust me, it’s worth it. Gonna build it up fast and move the most active players to our main guild quick if they are ready!
  • Options
    If your looking for a relaxed guild with ambition but are not of the level required for Heroic Sith then we are the guild for you.

If so join
    BlackAcid

We only require participation. 1M GP minimum
  • Options
    I just started up a new guild. Looking for new members who want to join a good community with raids and wars/battles whenever we can. If you want to join add me
    745-157-299
  • Options
    Siths of moraband
    We are 32 members at 44M GP. Looking for more players a or merger. Currently we run HPIT 2x a week, HAAT 1x and t4 STR but have been able to complete T5. Undefeated in TW. We use the Line app to communicate. We have no daily ticket requirements as we know life happens. We simply all push each other to be better!
  • Options
    WBL - Growing guild looking for casual players of any level

Guild Recruiter - Chase_Albanon

Guild's Reset Time - 12:30 AM UTC

Raids - Pit/DAAT are run revolving, usually done once per week. Pit is Heroic so you can earn Han Solo shards.

Territory Battles - With our numbers now we do fairly well, earning 10+ stars in the battles

As for activity, all we ask is that you contribute what you can as you can. We are working to prosper a friendly guild community that helps each other as we all grow stronger together.
    Currently our guild has 13mil GP and we are growing every day. We have no minimum requirement for joining the guild. All we ask is that you be willing to grow stronger with us!!
    As all of us grow stronger we will advance through raids and territories, earning all of the greatest rewards!! The choice is yours, our door is open to you.
  • Options
    been in a new guild for about a month now. Average player GP is 2 mill, 8 players short. relaxed, no need for discord or anything else but the game. If you have more than 2 mill GP or close to it message me, and ill add you in game, and you can see if you would like to join
  • Options
    Hello we are a very casual guild that are looking for new and experienced players alike. We do Heroic Pit Raids only, however, if enough new players join we will do a lower tier raid for them to participate in.

No daily ticket required, give gear freely and no foul language in chat. But please participate in all guild events and if you have any questions please contact with message here.

Ally Code is: 335-133-324

Our guild is called Legends of Old
  • Options
    Searching for a casual guild? Well then you’re more than welcome to join Glob of grease ! We just set up the guild so we haven’t started raiding yet. We accept anyone no matter what level you are at! If you’re new to the game, we will gladly help you out to get started! If you feel like you want to help out to a guild that just started, welcome to join!

Guild reset time is as of now 7:30pm EEST, UTC+3, (when EET it’s UTC+2, 6:30pm)

Even if most people speak other languages, we prefer english in the chat so that everyone can understand each other!

Right now we can get in 48 players!

You can contact me by dm me here, add me on Discord (ccrriissuuu #0673) or add me as an ally (Teddy 876-292-798). The guild is also open as of now so if you want to, just search for the guild and join straight away!

We will be using Discord for strategys but it’s not mandatory.

We hope you at least do the daily guild activities so we can get into raids faster, but we do understand that life does get in the way sometimes!

Looking forward to see you in the guild!
  • Heiko
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Immer mal wieder auf der suche nach ambitionierten und aktiven Mitstreitern!

Was wir bieten..

33* im TB Hell/Dunkel

In den Territorialkriegen sehr erfolgreich, wir fahren fast nur Siege ein

25k+ Raidtickets Täglich

Heroic Rancor und HAAT

Sith-Raid 5 läuft meistens, 6er ist gelegt und wir farmen die Teams für Heroic. Das benötigt aber noch ein wenig Zeit :)

Gilden-Gm - 100 Millionen steigend

Aktive, freundliche und erfahrene Line Gruppe zwecks besserer Kommunikation

Was wir erwarten..

Line App ist Pflicht !!

Rebellen & Imperium/Sith für TB Hell/Dunkel sollten mindestens auf 5 besser 6* sein bzw am hochziehen zwecks Unterstützung im TB

Farmbereitschaft für andere Teams wie etwa solche die für den Sith-Raid benötigt werden! Detaillierte Infos hierzu werden natürlich gerne im Line-Chat gegeben!

Aktive Teilnahme, soweit es das Privatleben zulässt, an den Täglichen Gildenaktivitäten und bei sämtlichen Territorial-Schlachten und Raids

600 Tickets sind nicht Pflicht, jedoch natürlich gerne gesehen ;)
    450 Raidtickets sollten aber täglich mindestens angepeilt werden

Einhaltung der Regeln und wenigstens ab und zu mal den Chat lesen ist selbstverständlich!

Bei Interesse bitte eine PM oder Anfrage via Line!
    ID ist tektonik1

Wir sehen uns am Holotisch!!
This discussion has been closed.