Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Rising Honor is a new and upcoming guild in the community, we are currently a few guys from a bigger guild starting up a fresh guild so we know this game inside and out. We are accepting anyone willing to join at the moment until we hit capacity. Rising Honor is not only a guild within SWGoH, but will be expanding to other games as well in the future. Discord servers are all ready set up and ready to go. All we need is you!

Raids

Pit - We have a couple people that can solo the raid so if you are interested in Han Solo shards, this guild is for you!

AAT - We are currently running normal, and can beat it within a few hours... Heroic AAT is very close so if you are wanting Kenobi shards, or have a good knowledge/roster for it, Join away!

STR - We will be running T3 to start with but if it gets too east we will bump it up to T4. Guild mates should be thinking about farming the necessary toons to move up a tier.

Requirements

- Discord is a MUST
    - A swgoh.gg profile must be synced
    - 600/600 tickets (Or close) everyday
    - Contribute To Raids and Guild Event (As best as possible)
    - Be active in game as well as on discord
    - Be friendly and helpful to fellow guild mates
    - Donate gear as often as possible

As for TW and TB goes. since we are a Very Very new guild we have not done any yet. But as soon as we can start them we will give it our all!

There is also 3 Officer positions Open, The sooner you join and get your name in, the better chances you'll have if that's something you want.

If you are wanting to join, or want more info, you can either join the discord server... https://discord.gg/u2Z9N3Z or message me on here or on discord. Poizyn#8820
  • Options
    Are you a new player looking for advice on how best to move forward in the game? Do you want to know which toons to farm so you too can get CLS and Thrawn? Then join us at New Moon (New M00n in game) and learn from our seasoned Alliance members from Half Moon.

New Moon is a starter guild built around the idea of getting new players and starting them off in the right direction. Learn from our mistakes and grow with us. We offer a community, not just a game. We have movie and TV Show discussions, a bookclub, and have a guild in the new Marvel Strike force as well.

nm_ad01-1.jpg
    Member of The Half Moon Guild part of the Moon Alliance. We are always looking for new players to join us in the New M00n as well.

moon-alliance.com/
  • Options
    kotd_banner.png

Independant HAAT 90 MIL GP guild looking for more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

3) 1M+ GP

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

https://discord.gg/GcXhkQ5

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    Monkeybrains is looking for you!!
    56 m gp. We have a great core group of 35 players. Guild has 47/50 total. Both heroics whenever tickets allow. T4 sth. 22 plus stars in Tb. 13 wins in tw so far. Guild has worked hard to get where it is today. We want to keep growing. Come join and work towards heroic sth with us.
  • kathroman
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Cloud City Collective is looking for new members

Recently-formed "alliance" between Cursed Legacy and Canadian Rebel Force, targeting players who prefer to enjoy the game instead of having it force-fed via unnecessary rules and mindless progression.

We are a 'player-first' community, based on mutual respect and cooperation. We value people over rosters, and our goal is to create an atmosphere that is fun, friendly and fair for everyone

Players we think would be a good fit:
    • new players looking to find their way without judgment or pressure
    • casual players who have been displaced/passed over by guilds because of their GP, etc
    • veteran players suffering from the constant grind and always having someone looking over your shoulder
    • players looking to improve or tackle heroic raiding without being burdened by pressure and expectations

What we're NOT about:
    • forced progression/farms
    • drama
    • unnecessary rules
    • hand-holding/babysitting

Raid Status:
    • Cursed Legacy - HRancor and Haat
    • Canadian Rebel Force - level-appropriate content based on roster/preference
    • Sith - this raid sucks, we get that. We won't force anyone to do it if they don't want to. We keep an appropriate tier rolling so as to not waste your hard-earned tickets. 0's and auto's are welcome.

What exactly is an "air quotes" Alliance and how are you different?
    • We promise to always treat you like a person, not just a number (GP, zeta count, tickets)
    • We won't tell you which guild to join, and we don't shuffle people around like cattle. All are free to join whichever guild they prefer, based on interest and comfort level

What we need from you:
    • ONE 7* character recommended for Cursed Legacy to get the most out of the raids (han/gk shards)
    • level 75+ recommended to get involved with TB/TW but not required
    • good attitude
    • come and check out our discord server (https://discord.gg/mRBySwS) to learn more about us and see if we'd be a good fit
    Post edited by kathroman on
  • Options
    Are you part of a slow growing Guild? Is your guild half full of inactive players and struggling to meet the 25 Member TW requirements? We have a Home for you!
    4 the Rebellion is a semi casual guild looking for some dedicated loyal players who want to grow with their guild. We believe in growing from within. It is our goal to recruit active daily players and help grow and become strong as one guild. If you are a dedicated player who is looking for a friendly group to chat and grow strong with we are the guild for you!
    • 48/50 Guild GP 32M (and Growing)
    • Heroic Rancor Raids 2-3 a week. Launch at 7pm UTC-5. 0 damage for 24hrs. (We are experimenting with a Noon UTC-5 start for European players as we have a few)
    • Heroic Tank Raids 1-2 times a week. Launch around 6:30 UCT-5 . We allow at least 24 hours to get on the board before we kill it. (This raid requires a little bit of strategy)
    • Continuous T2 and T3 Sith Raids.
    • TB and TW. One of our leaders is an excellent strategist. We try to fill platoons as best we can and use the commands to maximize the number of stars we can get. We also farm ROLO and we have several members working on IP teams for IDP shards. We are (5-1) in Territory Wars. We have an excellent strategic plan to set defense and enough offense to get the job done.
    If you are interested please contact me,
    Dee Oh Gee
    Ally code 297-413-784
    Discord: Dee Oh Gee#7051
    Line Id: Reyman14
  • Options
    SKOWYT is now recruiting all members! We recently underwent massive structural changes and formed a partnership with a more active guild which has skyrocketed our activity levels and roster. We are looking to fill the remaining holes in our membership and would love to have all players interested come our way!

About us: We run HPit and NAAT weekly! As our members and thus ticket output continues to increase, so does the frequency of these raids per week as well!

We are currently looking for all players lvl 50 and above to join our ranks, if you have friends, family or anyone you'd like to bring with you, we can accomodate as well! If interested please contact me on discord at Pervysage#9375 for more info or an invite!
  • Options
    Hello, **I’m thrak from Tainted Outcasts** and we have 10-15 spots for anyone lvl 85 (gp 1m+, although exceptions can be made, message me). We are a new guild, only days old and already have a lot of loyal, fun loving and dedicated players.

**We do several Heroic Rancors and hAAT a week**. We have a guild GP of 54.7m. We have 32 active guild members and are still having people join daily. We don't take the game too seriously and our only rule is that you respect the damage delay rule for the Rancor and hAAT (usually 24 hrs, this is so everyone in the guild can register dmg and earn rewards). We have a **lively discord chat** which you are welcome to join and offer us your insights on the game and pit your wits against our guild know-it-alls.

We do Sith Raid at t4, takes a few days depending on how rng auto goes on p1.

**Unlike most of the guilds on here we have no rule regarding the daily 600 raid tickets.** Do as much or as little as you please (although if your account is inactivate for over 4 days you may be removed). This is a great opportunity for players to earn Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, plus rare gear, all within a guild that doesn’t take the game too seriously. If you are interested add me as an ally and I will send you a guild invite once you have left your current guild.

My ally code is **365-849-266**
    My Discord Tag is thrakgorshun #7042

The guild leader’s ally code is **213-928-797**
    His Discord tag is Burbles44 #4663

Both of us are usually most easily reached via Discord.

Message me if you have any questions.
  • SubzeroRavenwood
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Ewokwookie Nation
    Is a new guild... created specifically for new players preferably lvl 20-70.
    Casual play, training, learning, strategy.
    Come check us out!
    PM me here or Ally Code:991-213-314.
  • Anakin1125
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    SithLordofKorriban is looking for new members of any level. We are currently doing rancor raids tier 3-5, NAAT, and sith raid 2-3. We currently have 28 members and about 7.4m gp. We are looking to build a good guild thru good teamwork and grow together to take on the various challenges the game presents. We got 8 stars on the last ls tb. There are currently no 3rd party chat apps required. We need a few more active members so we can start participating in tw. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Post edited by Anakin1125 on
  • Options
    The icons 70mgm
    1 spot open
    850k+

Raids 2x 9pm est and one at 9am est
    Tickets +23,000 daily

Heroic pit every 3 days 24/0 damage, 23:59 free for all ( if you have raid Han at 7*sit out till 23:50

Haat every 4 days 12/0 damage 8:30 pm

sith raid t4-5 goes down in

Resets
    Daily activities 7:30 pm est

No mandatory 600 tickets 400-600 is good
    we don't expect you to spend money

discord https://discord.gg/2qXMYaE

Be active and we grow as a team
    Our website. http://theicons.whw1.com/about
    My ally code is 349 879 784. /////. Officer 751-458-388
    Do is all we know. Do not is out of the question.
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 15 members with total GP of 5.2M Highest level is 85 lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 3 and Heroic Rancor, Heroic Tank Takedown, and teir 2 sith raids. We DO alternate between heroic and lower level and we want to do heroic sith eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The rules are as follows...
    -stay active every 5-10 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -400 tickets a day is encouraged but not mandatory
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
  • RowgarBane
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We are a brand new guild looking for players who really want General Kenobi shards without the micro management. If this is you, this is your guild.

here is our info

Discord ID: CaptainAwesome#1567
    Ally Code: 631-971-322

Discord ID: rowgar#7607
    Ally Code: 798-273-256

US West Coast Guild

HAAT/HPIT raids at 7:30 PST

discord not required, because we're awesome that way. Plus there is a new update coming for the chat system.

https://swgoh.gg/g/40001/the-ragtag-ruffians/

(we're small right now because it takes a few months to recruit, do not let that stop from joining. we'll get our numbers up)

10 players with a respectable 15GP. 12 -13 stars in the TB, not enough peeps to run TW......Yet.

If you do have discord, I will send a picture of our HAAT crushing awesomeness.

• kriszbui
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Planet Mortis

We are a guild with currently 40 members, and 8.3 mil GP.
    What we do:
    • T4 Rancor Raids
    • Normal AAT Raids
    • T1 Sith Raids

We don't have requirements, but it's in the guilds benefit if all of us stays active!
    My ally code: 226-747-416

If you are interested PM me here or just look the guild up and join!
    Post edited by kriszbui on
  • Options
    Calling all Rogues

Tired of too many rules? Is your guild run by Sith Lords? Come join our laid back guild.

We welcome all types in our guild: Wookiee, Jedi, ewok, even droids! As long as you haves sense of humor knowing this is just a game!

Guaranteed Solo and Rolo shards

Coming soon GK!

So stop being a dark side loser and join Starwinners today!
  • RussSTL
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Search is over
  • SithMark
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Guild : Nute Gunrays Abacus

Shout out to anyone looking for an active guild. We have 31 active members as it stands. All welcome, regardless of rank

Tier 6 Rancor
    Level 2 Sith raid
    AAT

Drop in and say hello, we are a friendly bunch.

just...

Beware of the Gymghi....
  • Tupacca12
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Primal Coalition Now Recruiting!

Primal Coalition (12m GP)

What we require:
    Active on Discord
    Participation in all guild events.

What we offer:
    We are a casual/training guild that offers a more laid back experience with assistance to any new players. We raid T5 Rancor at 12pm CST twice per week(working on HPIT), ATT, and T1 Sith

We have no ticket requirements
    11* in TB

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on discord!

Https://discord.gg/wAapWMx
  • Crease67
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Help make Mandelorians great again. Taking players of all levels. Looking to grow? Come join us and we will grow together. We are a super casual guild just looking to get better. 26 mil GP. We do heroic rancor, normal aat, and tier IV of sith. Thanks.
    Post edited by Crease67 on
  • Options
    Porg some sugar on me
    Small guild looking to grow, we are all everyday players looking to recruit enough to run raids consistently throughout the week. 3.2 milGP with 3 members so far. All welcome, no discourse needed just guild chat and we will all work together to grow. Friend me or just search for "porg some sugar on me"
    Danger Hobert
    245-477-289
  • Aliux12
    50 posts Member
    Options
    2mi0y9w.jpg

Sithari Revenge (111M GP)

At the moment we are looking for a few players, ideally in the 2.3M+ GP range (negotiable), that work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads. JTR is a plus.

We Offer You
    - Currently 39/40* in LS/DS Territory Battles
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently doing T6 of sith raid (Almost T7 ready)

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW

If you are interested, please message through here or aliux12#6646 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You
  • COMMANDERofLEGION
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Join the Guild: Thirteenth Legion
    Leader: Excelisor
    Officers: Has Obbit, Brizz, BB8, Commandar of the Legionz
    Guild GP: 25 million
    Members: 31/50
    Raids: constantly all raids levels 4,5,6 and 7
    Terrority battles: 17*
    Recruiting: new and old all are welcome. We are trying to fill up our guild for terrority wars and battles . Daily players please! We like to communicate and participate don't be afraid to ask questions or to request a raid. We don't use discord so just type are guild in name and join.

Post edited by COMMANDERofLEGION on
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [update]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    Our guild is looking for new members. Join Haudruffis, to be druff everyday! We're completly casual. No rules. Were just trying to get better.
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    Options
    About us:

Mutiners without fears

2 spaces

72.5m gp

Hpit Haat

t4 or 5 sith dependant on tickets

7.30pm uk raid time 24hr no damage

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318
  • Options
    ITALIAN SKY KNIGHTS

We are looking for active players, prefarebly leve 85, but we are willing to help you raize quicly ;)
  • Mando8000
    19 posts Member
    Options
    New guild Guardians 0f The F0rce looking to grow and get the raids and tb/wars going. Anyone is welcome no stupid rules here just try your best and have fun respect each other. Ally code is 455_634_497 the o's in Guardians 0f The F0rce are zeros. :)
  • DFWEdJ
    3 posts Member
    Options
    The "Mos Eisley Banthas" are looking for new friends!

We are a 40M GP guild routinely doing Heroic Pit and pretty active in TW, TB!

Our one big rule (OK not so big LOL):

-ZERO damage rule for the first 24h in HPit & then free for all

-We have Discord available for coordinating events/wars/battles and as a resource place

-We pride ourselves on being fun & active but casual so there won't ever be big requirements of members

Additionally:

If you want to join us, PM me your ally code! I'll PM you mine so that you can ask for an invitation. Our leader will then let you in.

743-911-548

You can check us out on SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/g/18658/mos-eisley-banthas/

I'm Obihan Skyrunner, nice to meet u!!
  • BJ5555x
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Devil's Play

Devil's Play is a new guild looking for new recruits or experienced players. Are you looking for where your opinions are heard? Well look no further cause Devil's Play is right for you. No requirements you just have to be active within three days. We have no discord either so no pressure to join that app.

2 mil gp already it's a fast growing guild. We only have 8 members so we do about 2 tier 4 rancors a week. All of our members are active, and if you have any questions we have experienced players too. We do about 4 stars in territory battles.

If you want a part of a fast growing guild and our family, just message me your ally code and I'll invite you. Or add me BJ 644-497-417. Join Devil's Play where naughtiness is encouraged. :)
  • Options
    Guild: Wraith Armada
    GP: 92 million
    Members: 46
    Raid Times - 930pm est
    Heroic AAT & Rancor
    LS TB:34 DS TB:32
    Min Requirements - 1.5 mil gp
    (Read Below for Exceptions)

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for anywhere between 1 to 5 more solid veteran players and just require you join discord. 1.5 million gp minimum with exceptions for good rosters and arena ranking. Message me on here if ur interested in joining!
This discussion has been closed.