Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev13456720
phroxenphyre
463 posts Member
edited August 2018
If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
  • Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.

These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.

Rules:
  • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your wait list, more awesomeness etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • Your guild name
  • Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
  • Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
  • Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
  • What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
  • How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
  • Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
  • Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by LocalHero on

Replies

• Chablu
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Nice Tauntauns is a freindly inclusive casual guild made up of some old and new players filling fast with roughly 10 spots left for individuals or small mergers. No interest in alliances.

No requirements other than be active and do daily guild activities. -- laid back because real life comes first.

We got Heroic Rancor Raid clears starting around guild activity reset time when it's ready, and a 24 hour - 0 damage rule so that everyone can get those Raid Han shards!

Any and all are welcome! Join now! CDT guild reset time (1:30am UTC)

We have a Discord guild server, but not required for membership.

Give me a private message here, or DM me on discord at Chablu#0371 for recruitment/questions, or just search for us and join now in app.

Guild name : Nice Tauntauns

Galactic Power : 18.6 mil
    Post edited by Chablu on
  • echo33
    51 posts Member
    Options
    The Friends of the Universe is looking for 1 new active player (to replace 1 lazy member). We are an European Guild , 48M+ GP, Friendly, rather casual but still very competitive (already won 8 TWs), both heroic Rancor + HAAT (Han + Kenobi shards) + tier3/4 Sith raid.

* We are using 0 dmg/24hours registration
    * 600 tickets per day is not mandatory (but highly recommended)
    * Discord/Line is not mandatory

So, if u do like SWgoh and are looking for a solid guild that will help u to get Han Solo and General Kenobi, u can join us/let me know. (Echo3 officer, 788-852-571).
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    Come check out the Zefiro!

93M GP with 46 members at the moment. 33+ stars in TB. Just scored our first flawless TW victory.

HAAT on farm with 24-hr rule. Based in Eastern US time but have players around the world. Won't hassle you over stuff like 600 tickets every single day, but do expect participation in TB, TW, etc.

Inquire at zefiroguild on FB, or DocDoom#3475 in Discord!
  • Options
    The Hills Have Jedis are looking for members to join a fairly new guild that are looking to grow. We are currently at 13 members with a GP of just over 1.75m. We are happy for players of any level to join and grow with the guild....(current members range in level from 35 to 83)

My personal opinion is no player is bigger than the guild, the guilds strength comes from it's members.

So, if you wish to be a part of a casual, laid back but active guild where you're appreciated, or just want more information, feel free to reply to this post, message me on here, on discord (Apex#4021) or just add my ally code (441-735-823)
  • Options
    NERFHEARDERS AND SCOUNDRELS
    Hello all, I’m the leader of the new guild Nerfhearders and Scoundrels. We’re a ragtag group who were decided to start a new guild when our old guild leader quit playing for months and dropped off the face of the earth!
    We are somewhere between casual and aggressive. We understand that real life gets in the way, and quite frankly comes first, so we ask that if you need to take a break for a while let us know. We would like to get back to the status of earning 20+ * in TW and heroic raids. Here’s the deal; we’re looking for people who actively play and contribute, communicate, and are willing to progress in the game. We all have money invested in the game. We’re not overly competitive, don’t have crazy rules, chat in game, and we help each other out. That being said, if you are experienced maybe you will have the opportunity to mentor junior players and if you are junior or brand new we’re willing to help you along the way.
    Time zone: PST
    Open to: all rank and skill levels, as long as you contribute
    Number of openings: 40
    Actively remove people? Yes we do, unless you let us know we delete players that haven’t played in over a week. If you let us know ahead of time that you need to take time out, we will not delete you.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/m6sfA5T
    You can expect that with a full crew we will open several raids a week and score high in TW.
    Search the guild Nerfhearders and Scoundrels in the guilds today and reserve your spot with us! :)
    May the force be with you!
  • Apathyash
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    892-626-871
    Hi! Our guild is looking for relaxed but daily players. We have an even mix of level 85, veteran players, and new level 50+ people looking to improve.
    We are doing tier 3/4 raids and heroic pit raids in rotation, only the lower levels are allowed to participate in the 3/4 raid so they can have a fair chance. Doing tier 1/2 sith raids, and the tank takedown as well.
    We're a fun group, not too serious, but we play daily. Would prefer if new members can join the territory wars and battles but its not mandatory.
    EST but don't have difficulties with different time zones
    Use my ally code to add me and I will add you to our guild! You are also welcome to add the other officers in the guild in order to gain high level allies.
    892-626-871
  • Options
    Looking for 2

Dark Phoenixx is a 75M GP guild looking for new members to fill recently removed players. We are casual/serious guild. Mostly f2p. Have about 10 members that are all top 20 in arena. Both Heroic Pit & Haat on Farm. We run 3 Pit & 2 HAAT Raids a week. We are on US eastern time zone 7am/ 1pm/ 9pm Raid times. These 3 different times were planned with our EU & AU Guild members for best possible attendance. Every time zone has ONE time during sleeping hours while having two during optimal hours. We’ve got a great bunch of members that casually chat in game and on LINE app for both fun & strategy.

24hr zero on both raids then FFA at start time with a 20min Minimum before final kill

About 25 members take zero’s every Raid Bcz we’re done farming heroes. We’re all about growing together and helping our lower member reach their goals! If this sounds like a fit for you, join us ASAP, these spots will be filled soon.

Other Info:

My GP: 2.5M
    Guild GP: 75M
    Avg Member GP: 1M
    Avg LSTB Stars 26
    Avg DSTB Stars: 20
    TW Record: 16-2 (60M Tier w/ 2 Zeta)
    My Arena rank: 1st daily

If you’re interested, message me here or on LINE (“Yoduhhhh” with 4 H’s). My Ally Code: 292-817-135.

Currently looking for 2 new members 49/50 and will be replacing an inactive player or two.

Hoping for players with 1M - 1.5M GP.

• Options
    Devious Looking for Active members
    No GP or Level Requirements
    Guild GP: 6,442,167
    We run raids as often as possible.

Just looking to have fun, but at the same time get coveted character shards.
    Will always try to get people on Raid Leaderboard before clearing.
    When doing Heroic raids, will always wait a certain amount of time before starting a raid.
    (time depends on how many people can hit high numbers)

My Code: 948-445-687
    (Not mandatory) Discord: https://discord.gg/Bp8r79p
  • Options
    First Order Mercenaries
    Looking for active players
    Min level 65 no min gp
    Come grow and have fun with us
    Run raids pursuant to membership
    Line app required can download after joining for more information line is jeffbernert
    Reset time 8pm est

• Options
    Jabbas Cantina, a Game of Clones clan guild, is looking for up to 5 new recruits. Currently sitting at 104mil gp with 2 spots open. Looking to fill spots immediately with up to 3 more spots possibly opening in the near future.

Us:
    Rotating raid schedule
    Officer led TW and TB domination
    Discord channel: https://discord.gg/KGdUmS
    Clan channel: https://discord.gg/jWkzaQ
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/5552/jabbas-cantina/

You:
    GP min of 1.7mil, fully active players with discord and swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Starting players look no further!

If you're under level 60, this is the guild to get you started : A Newbies Hope

We focus on Rancor raid tiers 1 to 3 for low level players who want to get their raid on.

All we ask is for you to be active daily, meeting the raid tix maximums and contributing to the daily guild activity.

Search for the name in the Advanced guild search or send an ally request to me,
    SpaceAdmiral Spiff at ally code 249-517-317 or to officer Lork Skibstibbler 537-115-136 and we'll send you an invite!
  • Options
    We are a welcoming Aussie guild seeking players of lvl 65+. We have five lvl 85 members who are always happy to help newer players and give advice. Guild chat is encouraged, as it donating in the gear exchange so we all benefit. We have about 30 active players, and allow up to 30 days of inactivity (but daily contribution is appreciated); however, if our numbers increase we may need to reduce the inactivity allowance. There is no minimum daily participation requirements.

GUILD DETAILS
    Guild Name: Tythonian Knights of Legend
    Guild GP: 18,000,000
    Guild Leader / Officers: Ultimaster (678-976-943) / Ulquiorra Cifer (845-914-878), Wombat (532-247-847), Histugaya (857-492-491), Spartacus (185-946-366)
    Guild Time Zone: Australian EST
    Raid Times: Start raids around 8-9am Australian EST
    Raid Tiers: Normal Tank Raids, varying between Tier 5,6 & heroic Rancor Raids, and currently Tier 3 Sith Raids
    Raid Frequency: 1 Tank Raid / week, 2 Rancor Raids / week
    Territory Battles/Wars: Earning ~11-13 stars in each Territory Battle, have the required member count for starting Territory Wars, and we are still growing and levelling up players.

Give me a shout if this sounds like a good fit for you, or just look up our guild (in game) and feel free to join at any time.
  • Chessex
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hallo Leute!

Geeks Cafe Graz (19mio GP)
    Sind eine deutschsprachige Gilde.. sind auf der Suche nach aktiven Membern.

Wir haben Platz für 2 Leute.
    Falls sich eine kleinere Gilde komplett anschließen möchte, Ihr seid herzlich willkommen.

Suchen Members ab lev 70 min ein 7* Charakter/Team.
    Aktiv an Gildenquests teilnehmen und Raidtickets generieren.

*Discord-Server vorhanden. https://discord.gg/d6wp3bm

*Rancor Heroic

*AAT Normal

*Sith Raid .. wir nehmen teil :)

*Wir nehmen an TB und TW teil.

Discord contact Chessex#5095
    oder einfach reinjoinen in die Gilde.

Austria, Graz, Deutsch
    Post edited by Chessex on
  • Options
    Fallen Initiate Strike Team is calling all developing players. We want you for our army!
    As part of the FIST family, you'll have access to a wealth of knowledge from veteran players in our relaxed drama free environment, while being surrounded by active members pumping out raid tickets to get you the lower tier raids you can actually hit. We welcome all levels and once you are ready for heroics, we will promote you to our higher tier guild to help you continue developing your account. We win tw, we constantly progress in tb and we raid as often as possible.
    We are looking for players who want to progress with the guild, will request donations and will donate, and stay relatively active (although our lower tier guild is not stringent about activity).
    Send an ally invite to 435-542-649 and I will make sure you get to the right place.
    My discord: BBQ sauce#7129
    We will also be happy to discuss a merger if your guild has a substantial number of people looking to up their game experience.
    Look forward to hearing from you!
    Weaksauce, FIST recruiter/leader of g2
  • Vanyel
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    ***UPDATED JULY 10, 2018*** LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD PEOPLE. Not interested in merges please.

Hello! Guild 12th Regiment is looking for active casual players! Direct message me for further details. We are casual and have no participation requirements GP is 34mil. We have participated in Territory Wars but at times are 2-3 short. We are looking for just a few members that actively play. Again, DM me to chat, or find my line & discord info below. Cheers!

BASIC INFO:
    Your guild name:
    12TH REGIMENT

Forum usernames of your guild recruiters:
    VANYEL (155-249-769)

Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc):
    WE DON'T USE FOR RECRUITING, BUT YOU CAN REACH MY PERSONAL ONES: LINE: VANYELTI DISCORD: TOMMYGRAPHIX#4154

Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc):
    DIFFERENT TIME ZONES BUT MOSTLY IN UNITED STATES

What tier of raids your guild completes and how often:
    RANCOR: HEROIC EVERY FRIDAY. (0 DAMAGE ON FIRST 24 HOURS ONLY) TANK: USUALY ONCE A WEEK, ATTEMPTING HEROIC. SITH: WE ARE ON TIER 4.

How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars.
    WE ARE AT ABOUT 10-11 STARS ON TERRITORY BATTLES. WE NEED YOUR HELP IN TERRITORY WARS! WE ARE AT 23/25 AND WE'D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
    Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any:
    NONE, BUT IF YOU COULD OR ARE CLOSE TO PARTICIPATING IN TERRITORY, WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU! 65+ IS IDEAL, BUT OPEN TO ALL.

Anything else you feel is important for people to know: WE HAVE 4 OFFICERS TO HELP OUR GUILD, WE HAVE ABOUT 25 PLAYERS AROUND 80 TO 85 ACTIVE WITHIN THE PAST 5 DAYS. WE NEED YOUR HELP TO CONSISTENTLY PARTICIPATE TERRITORY WARS! ABOVE IT ALL, WE ARE STILL A LAID BACK GUILD FOR CASUAL PLAY AND NO REQUIREMENTS OR RESTRICTIONS.

~Vanyel
    155-249-769
    Post edited by Vanyel on
  • Fenwolf78
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    The Redwolves Den

We are a casual/family guild. New and Vetrine players welcome. No requirements outside of daily activity (or as much as possible). We are about to start our first Tier 1 Rancor raid so this is great for low lvl / new players. We follow the 24h/0 damage rule so everyone can get on the rewards board.

Guild reset time is 7:30pm EST.

Find us in the guild search, tag me with an Allie request or send me a PM with your Alie code.

Fenwolf78
    556-225-617
    Post edited by Fenwolf78 on
  • Options
    Üdv, mindenkinek! Az Urgolyhók magyar guild aktiv tagokat keres. 43an vagyunk, 7 szabad hely kiadó

HIT 19:30. 24H DMG stop !!! másnap 19:30-tól lehet csapni
    HAAT 19:30. P2 után DMG stop !! másnap 19:30-tól lehet csapni
    Sith Raid T4 folyamat nincs korlátozás
    Min. Raid Ticket 500/nap
    Discord használat elony
    TB - 20-25 csillag
    TW - nyerni szoktuk

Discordon jelentkezni Szabolcs Dart #0736
  • R0gu3D43m0n
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I'm the leader of SithHaven. We are a laid back guild with dedicated players who love the game. In a guild with few players? In a guild that a leader abandoned? Starting to get burned out in a high intensity guild? Help us grow together, all levels welcome! Our goal is to help new players excel at the game and work together to master it. Our officers are knowledgeable and are here to help with any questions you may have.

Guild name: SithHaven
    Members: 45/50
    Forum usernames of your guild recruiters: R0gu3D43m0n and Drack_Nightstalk3r
    Chat server/channel: In game chat and discord
    Guild reset time: Central US time (7:30pm currently)
    What tier of raids your guild completes and how often: Alternate between TR4 Pit and HPit. All heroic raids are 0 dmg 24 hrs so all can get shards, lvl 85 members do 0 dmg for 24 hours on TR4 Pit so lower levels have a chance to compete. Running NTank and TR2 Sith raid when we have the tix.
    Territory Battles and Territory Wars: TB avg 10-12 stars, TW when we get enough participants
    Minimum player level/GP and character requirements: Open to levels 65+, no character or GP restrictions
    Requirements for staying: 10 day inactivity limit
    Post edited by R0gu3D43m0n on
  • Arcturion
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello, I'm an officer in S1th Faced. We are an active guild and a casual one, in that we are aware that the game is for fun and life comes first. We don't penalize you for not being on every second of the day

Have a good mix of free to play and pay to play players. Players range from almost 3 million to 1 million

East Coast USA Guild but do have a mix of different time zones we try to accommodate by changing up the raid times so no one misses out.

the guild is open to join or you can send me request in game ally code 786-378-665

We clear Heroic Rancor 3 times a week have not cleared heroic tank yet (hopefully just a few more players to switch to HAAT) Sith raid currently tier 4

Active in TW and TB

Requirements: only that you follow the 24 hour rule for raids
    Post edited by Arcturion on
  • Options
    Bacon Kings III

We are looking for more casual relaxed players looking to have fun and learn how to play and raid.

No level requirements, we hope to make our guild stronger with players who enjoy our guild culture.

We run various levels of rancor and triumvrant.

• Bpwku
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Team America Space Police

We are a casual guild with no 3rd party chat required, open to join at level 65. Currently running Pit T7 normal 24hr minimal damage, looking to do HAAT with first attempt soon, Sith T3. BPWKU (me) is leader.
  • Options
    Our Guild is Sentries:
    We are a causal but committed Guild.
    We are currently looking to rebuild our guild.
    We do not use discord but chat regularly through the in-game chat.
    Guild leader is Blackmax95, #896-596-712.
    Our guild runs on EST (US Eastern time).
    We do heroic pit raids as often as we can; at least weekly, trying for 2x week. We are still working toward HAAT.
    We prefer daily, active players that will get their daily 600, but we also know that we have lives outside of thia game.
    Minimum level - 80
    Prefer that you have at least 5 7* toons to participate in the raids, if you have less and are ok not doing the raids yet, we are also ok with that.
    Active in TB's and TW's.
    Send me a mesaage or look us up.
    We are NOT looking to merge into another guild. We will consider merging smaller guilds into ours, if it is a good fit.
    May the Force be wirh you my friends.
  • Options
    The "Nightsisters with Attitude" guild is looking for new members of all levels to help build on our recent growth in numbers.

My ally is 471-413-535 or PM me for invites.

The guild is based on bringing on lower level players by running lower tier pit raids and sith raids, everyone is encouraged to help each other as much as possible.

Everyone is active daily and a lot of the members hit 600 per day, this is currently giving us around 9k tickets, there are few rules, I only ask that when running the lower tier pit raids that there is no participation from the higher level guys until phase 4 and that toons they use are relevant to that raid, as there is no point in using 7* in a T1 is there...

We currently have 3 lvl 85, 1 lvl 84 and 1 lvl 68 out of 19 active members, the rest of the guild are all under lvl 58.

So if you are a higher level player and are keen to help out others lvl up or a lower lvl player starting out looking for lower tier raids or you are just looking for an active guild that the highest level players help with no major demands then we are the guild for you.

At this time we do not use any other chat app apart from the game guild chat, the guild reset time is 5.30pm UTC time, raids will be ran as often as possible but there is no set time as the lower lvl guys get first go when doing lower raids so they take more than a few days to get to phase 4, although there is always plenty of notice as to when a raid will be started.

If you are interested and have questions please PM me or Shadowstalker.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Cybernetics is a new guild looking for players.

Our discord is https://discord.gg/ZV8RFZ9

Lower level players welcome regardless of.....well, anything, really. We only have low level players but we look forward to pogressing with each other.

Currently we will be doing tier 1 of raids. As a casual/active guild, we require you ti be active, but have no minimum level requirement.

Our payout is at Singapore (UTC+8)

Ally Code
    941-943-434

Cybernetics is on a tempoary hiatus due to lack of interest

However, our discord is still open. If you wish to join a guild like Cybernetics, please join the discord and enter your name in the Employee Sign Up Sheet section. Once we have 20 members, we will start again. Our rules are as above, but we are raising the level limit to 80. We thank you.
    Post edited by swgohfan29 on
  • Options
    "The American Irish Mafia" Guild is Actively Seeking New Members!

Minimum player level required is 65.
    No daily ticket requirements. We just ask that people try to play daily.
    We currently have 40 members, most of which are 75+ and several level 85.
    Typically runing Rancor Raid 6 about every other day and AAT 2-3 times a week.
    Running Sith 5 right now, but probably going down to 4 for the forseable future.
    With only a couple more members, will be able to complete heroic pit with ease.
  • Options
    892-626-871
    Hi! Our guild is looking for relaxed but daily players. We have an even mix of level 85, veteran players, and new level 50+ people looking to improve.
    We are doing tier 3/4 raids and heroic pit raids in rotation(24 hour wait on heroic), only the lower levels are allowed to participate in the 3/4 raid so they can have a fair chance. Doing tier 1/2 sith raids, and the tank takedown as well.
    We're a fun group, not too serious, but we play daily. Would prefer if new members can join the territory wars and battles but its not mandatory as long as we hit the minimum.
    EST but don't have difficulties with different time zones
    Use my ally code to add me and I will add you to our guild! You are also welcome to add the other officers in the guild in order to gain high level allies.
    892-626-871
  • Options
    greetings to all, I am the leader of Indomitus we are a casual guild looking for players that are trying to progress in the game without the fear of getting kicked for inactivity. we are planning on running alternating raids at a level where all can participate.

My officers and i believe that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so we work together to make sure we all rise as one and get the benefits from the raids.

Guild: Indomitus

Leader: D4rth MAALIK ally code: 243-274-937

Officers: ChiefScwanto ally code: 243-274-937
    Idunidas 839-968-896
  • Options
    All right, so I'm the guild master of this new guild, Molten Milkmen. Now you see we have one thing here, and that's milk, very molten milk. We are the men who drink that molten milk. If you are a man who wishes to be a Molten Milkman then come join Molten Milkmen, ingest the impassioned blazing lactose, and join us in molten milk-hood.

In all seriousness though, all are very welcome (Including from far different time-zones!)to join (not just grizzled, molten milk drinking men) and we are currently a fairly small guild with a 6:30pm PST/1:30am UTC, open to all levels as well. We do have two members, one of them myself, who can solo the Heroic Pit and are working on strats to complete the HAAT as well and look forward to attempting lower tiers of the Triumvirate soon. Both Heroics are (or will be) under 24 hours 0 dmg rule to allow all players of all levels who have at least one 7-star character to participate. We really just are looking for players who quite enjoy the game and see themselves wanting to progress in the game. We are more then willing to aid you in that! As such our only "requirements" for joining are 1. Your account is a high enough level to join guilds (lol) and 2. You, as said above, enjoy the game and plan on playing it. There will be no hassle of participation every day, but we highly encourage all members to participate in everything they can manage as it both will give you more rewards and help the guild as a whole :) (We of course understand if you don't meet certain level requirements for some guild events like the Territory War and that is of course okay, and will just patiently wait for you to join us)

So if you are a player of any level or knowledge, who really has a taken a liking to SWGoH and is decently active, who is interested in joining a small but wanting to grow guild with a couple of very experienced (and over 1 million gp each) players, then this is the place for you. Not only do we wanna help players with rewards from raids, guild donations, and allies, but we are more than glad to give advice at any level or tier on who, what, and how you should farm items to be efficient. As well as good strategies for clearing single player events or maximizing effectiveness in raid and Guild events. We have a discord to discuss all these thing, and while it is not mandatory to join, as everything else it is very highly encouraged. :)

You can join the guild by searching it directly on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

Molten Milkmen

or

You are more than welcome to join our Guild's discord channel with this link below!

https://discord.gg/wj95ku3

or

You can add me the GM (IGN: IchibanDan) directly with my ally code below! It's my goal for my ally list to be full of fellow guildies.

Ally Code: 894-836-375 Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/ichibandan/

Note: While we will not hassle on a daily basis about participation, completely inactive players will be removed. Basically, please do not just disappear for two weeks without saying anything (we get sometimes things get busy)

• swgoh2015
    78 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hey there everybody,

Are you level 70 or up and wanting to step it up with a more active guild? Can't find a guild willing to accept you because you're not 1.5M gp or you don't use discord? Are you in a dead guild with an absent leader and maybe some officers that don't have the ability to make changes? If you answered yes to any of the above then keep reading because this is the guild for you.

Act on Instinct is a relatively new guild that has grown quickly, now with 47 active players at 18M gp who work hard to earn their daily raid tickets and happily exchange gear. We're a mix of levels from 85 down to about 50, though a minimum level cap of 70 is now in place. I am an experienced player who is always willing to share information in a helpful and friendly way to help guild-mates progress and enjoy the game.

We are currently running a mix of raids to keep it active enough for the members we have and hope to attract. We are running alternating tier V and heroic pit raids, AAT, and the tier II Sith raid. As members join and we grow in strength we will eagerly step up the difficulty level of the raids. We will switch to heroic pit exclusively after the month of May. We are currently 3-0 across consecutive territory wars and earn about 12 stars in battles.

The guild is Canadian based with a reset of 7:30pm EDT (UTC -4), but is open to anybody from anywhere. Pit raids are currently run Monday and Friday evenings with other raids running consecutively. There are no rules or requirements for joining, only a hope that you have a sincere interest in participating and developing your roster. Even if you are on an account without chat, that is fine for now; although, I cannot guarantee how successful that will continue to be over time as communication can become an important part of the game at more advanced stages. But you are welcome to join and grow your account in the meantime.

We will also happily accept any number of members that we can accommodate and that find themselves in a dead guild and want to "merge" into our guild. However, I am not interested in merging into your guild or in becoming part of an alliance.

No need to message me here because I won't be checking those for this purpose, just join the guild and say hi once there if you're able to.

Hope to see some of you soon.

Act on Instinct
    111-143-746
    Post edited by swgoh2015 on
  • Options
    TERRORSQUAD REBORN IS A SECOND GUILD BELONGING TO THE TERRORSQUAD FAMILY.

terrorsquad is 50/50, 75 million gp, and we just started a second guild. currently 35/50 new members.

DISCORD is recommended as we will use the same discord channel for both guilds. this is so we can chat about rosters, events, make game plans, ect

TERRORSQUAD REBORN is growing and building with the guidance of our terrorsquad leadership team. get in on the adventure.

come grow with us. be a part of a great organiation. let me know if you would like an invite or have any questions.
This discussion has been closed.