Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Guild: The American Irish Mafia

We are a casual guild of 31 members, with a few veteran players that help members quickly develop. We are US/Central Time. Our members currently average 550,000 GP and the guild as a whole is sitting at around 14.3M GP.
    We complete Heroic Pit weekly, and perform the T6 AAT raid 1-2 times a week as well as T3 Sith Raid. Our focus is to grow and have fun.
    We have a new discord server up and running where we post useful information and help members obtain valuable information and grow. Please feel free to PM me on discord @Nas#5285 if you would like to join the server. Using discord is not mandatory to join the guild, but is highly recommended. You can join the server even if not a part of the guild.

If you are interested in joining the guild, please let me know and we'll get you set up.
  • Sands_Of_Beach
    29 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    image.jpg?width=597&height=453

Primal Coalition Now Recruiting! (15+m GP)
    What we require:
    Participate on Discord is recommended.
    Participation in all guild events.
    What we offer:
    We are a casual/training guild that offers a more laid back experience with assistance to any new players. We raid Tues/Fri T5/T6 Rancor at 2pm CST twice per week(working on HPIT), ATT, and T1 Sith
    We have no ticket requirements but the more active you are will help towards more raids.
    11* in TB
    If you are interested, feel free to contact me on discord!
    Https://discord.gg/wAapWMx
  • oxinferno
    42 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Other guilds might talk about rules, raids, and the rebellion but Slippy Bananakin has TOPLESS TUESDAYS!

We’re pretty much where the party is.

Oh, but you’re probably wanting to know some good stuff:

Any level welcome. All we ask is that you play on a regular basis. We're committed to building up our guild members
    No chat requirement
    Currently running heroic Pit, normal Tank, and tier 3 Sith

Guild Name - Slippy Bananakin
    Galactic Power - 28M
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19927/slippy-bananakin/

https://swgoh.gg/u/oxinferno/
    Ally code - 533-362-759
    Post edited by oxinferno on
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Come one come call, head on down to “Knights of Nerule” we are a small guild. We are looking for active players who wish to advance themselves and help advance others. All we ask is be active and get your daily 600. For any questions or want to join we have a discord channel and to contact me my discord is #heiboca4039.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Kashyyyk's Forgotten is looking to recruit new and active members to join our ranks. We currently have 31 members with a combined GP of 21.5m (and growing). The majority of our members are based in North America and as such we start our raids at 6PM pacific time (9PM eastern time). As of now we run heroic rancor, heroic tank and tier 2-3 sith raids whenever we have the tickets. For TB we tend to score 12-14* for both of the TB. We currently don't do TW due to not enough members signing up (hoping to start running them soon once we recruit some new members).

What are we looking for? Members who enjoy playing the game, are willing to grow and learn as well as participate in guild events (raids/TB/TW). We don't require 600 tickets daily but we are looking for players who are active daily (after all more tickets=more raids=more gear). As of now we are ideally looking for members who have a GP of 300k and above (however if you don't meet the requirement you can still apply, exceptions can be made).

If you're interested feel free to message me here or on discord (Tango Fox#2223). Send me your ally code and I can invite you in-game. Hope to see you soon!
    Post edited by Gama_Fox on
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Knights of Nerule are looking for new members. We all strive to have fun and work hard. If Interested or have any questions you can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039
    Post edited by Heiboca on
  • Options
    Hey there! Order of Vao is recruiting!
    Members average around lvl50-55.
    Guild has 500K GP w/ 8 members
    Discord to communicate
    just started our first raid.
    Looking to boost our membership right now.
    Discord is Fushimino#4971 or use my ally code 491-629-122.
    We are a casual but active guild, mostly f2p
    Ask that you try to get 600 tickets a day/but we understand that you have real life too!
  • RebelLion
    243 posts Member
    Options
    RebelLion wrote: »
    Guild: Lothal Ghost Crew
    Guild GP: 2mil+
    Forum usernames: Rebel Lion 565-672-741
    Time zone: US-EST
    Weekly Rancor T3, hoping to increase frequency with more members. Will move to T4 when appropriate
    Territory Wars: "Beginner", usually 3 stars
    Minimum participation: Only have 21 members at the moment, so no set minimums, but expect participation at least a few times a week. Removed after 2 weeks of inactivity.
    Minimum player: Level 40 minimum
    We're a newish "active-casual" guild looking for mid-level members to join and grow with us. Most members are levels 50s through 70s. We complete guild activities daily. If you're in the 60-70 level you'll be a perfect

Starting Rancor raid Sat 5/12
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Heiboca wrote: »
    Knights of Nerule are looking for new members. We all strive to have fun and work hard. If Interested or have any questions you can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039

• Options
    Ideally looking for player of 1.5m+ gp but we are flexible on this

About us:

Mutiners without fears

2 spaces

75.5mil gp

Hpit Haat

t4 or 5 sith dependant on tickets

Tb 26-28 *

7.30pm uk raid time 24hr no damage

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318
  • Options
    Hi there!!

Ok its time to take a leap of faith and join the fun.

We are a chilled active guild.

We have 33 members of mixed strength

We do all events

We do ranco raids lvl 6 and will be focusing on heroics in the coming days, sith lvl3, and we do the tank raid at a fast pace.

We are looking for chilled out active players to fill our guild.
    a merge with a smaller guild would be perfect.

We have a friendly enthusiastic group and would love a merge to double our strength.

we use line app for communication but its optional
    my line ID is japanjoestarwars
    Game ally number is 657-314-526
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Nerule are looking for new members to come and join and grow with the guild. You can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Full up.
    Post edited by Zevox on
  • Options
    skullcrusherz2016 is a small GMT time zone guild (~20 active players - GP: 14+ mil) actively recruiting members both developing and experienced.

Currently running evening raids about twice a week, tickets depending.

Heroic pit, NAAT, and tier 2 of Sith raid. Over 10* in light and dark side Territory Battles.

Hoping get a few more lvl 65 members as soon as possible to start taking part in territory wars. All level players welcome and we have a few experienced players happy to give advice to newer players!

No strict rules or farming requirements, we only ask that you try and get as many tickets daily as real life allows.

We are currently using in game chat for organisation etc.

Check out skullcrusherz2016 in the game or message me here!
  • SymonZegap169
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Come join the Crusade!!! Message me or simply do a search and join. Open to all

Guild Name: Crusaders of the Storms

Officers:  (Leader) Machron, Maker of Darkness, Symon Zegap

More Casual than Active (according to the definitions provided)

29/50 Guild Members (22-24 truly active)

29 Mil Guild Power (approx.)

Raids: Generally start raids approx. 11:00 pm EST.

Heroic Rancor- 24 hr. Damage hold (We have a few who can solo)

NAAT- Normally complete after 1 reset.

HAAT- Not there yet. Have a strategy, but need additional members to complete.

Sith- Tier 3 (may switch to running continuous TIER 2 to accumulate more Guild currency as gear for both raids is similar)

Territory Battles- Normally between 12-14 stars

Territory War- Generally strong, when we qualify….

No daily tix requirement

No level requirement

No Guild Power requirement

No Guild activity requirement, however we would prefer members pay attention to daily Guild Activities to maximize guild currency earned for all members of the guild

No Discord requirement

Preferred:

Players who can chat and offer advice or ask for advice. Players unable to chat can be difficult to communicate with (i.e. Not being able to be made aware of damage hold on Heroic Rancor, or strategy/directives for raids).

Players who are eligible to enter Territory Battles/Territory Wars

Players who are looking to grow with a great group of individuals.

Looking for committed members who play every day and are able to join for Territory Battles and Territory Wars. We are currently getting 22 out of 25 members for TB. We are willing to teach and help lower level guild members. Currently only run Heroic Rancor, however would be willing to adjust to lower Tiers for lower level members if needed (have done so in the past). We understand there is life beyond the game, therefore we urge all guild members to play as much as possible, however if you miss a day or do not max out daily raid tickets or guild activities there are no consequences. We simply ask that you are respectful of others and have fun growing a great guild.

Strong core of players. Many have been together for close to 2 years. Core split off from original group due to Leader/Officer going MIA. 90% of the existing guild moved with us.

• Options
    skullcrusherz2016 is a small GMT time zone guild (~20 active players - GP: 14+ mil) actively recruiting members both developing and experienced.

Currently running evening raids about twice a week, tickets depending.

Heroic pit, NAAT, and tier 2 of Sith raid. Over 10* in light and dark side Territory Battles.

Hoping get a few more lvl 65 members as soon as possible to start taking part in territory wars. All level players welcome and we have a few experienced players happy to give advice to newer players!

No strict rules or farming requirements, we only ask that you try and get as many tickets daily as real life allows.

We are currently using in game chat for organisation etc.

Check out skullcrusherz2016 in the game or message me here!

We could be a good fit. My post is after yours.
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We are the knights of Nerule and lookin for new members to grow with us and to help our guild grow as we do heroic raids and territory battles. You can find me on discord at #heiboca4039
  • echo33
    51 posts Member
    Options
    The Friends of the Universe is looking for 1 active player (Lv 75+, to replace 1 AFK member). We are an European Guild , 56M+ GP, Friendly, rather casual but still very competitive (already won 10 TWs), both heroic Rancor + HAAT (Han + Kenobi shards), 2x - 3x per week, 8:00pm CEST/9:00pm CEST, +T4 Sith raid.

* We are using 0 dmg/24hours registration
    * 600 tickets per day is not mandatory (but highly recommended)
    * Discord/Line is not mandatory
    * We are expecting u to be active in TB/TW

So, if u do like SWgoh and are looking for a solid guild that will help u to get Han Solo and General Kenobi, u can join us/let me know. (Echo3 officer, 788-852-571). GL@HF
  • Options
    Rouge Troopers

No requirements other than to be active so we can all grow.

- All levels welcome
    - No need for 3rd party chats
    - No min GP

Currently 22 members with some high end players, can do Heroic Raid when tickets allow and looking to start HAAT runs. TB when we have the numbers.

Feel free to look us up on the guild search or drop a message
  • Options
    We are Venus Reborn an Euro guild with 44million gp from currently 18 players
    We are looking for new recruits to help fill roster
    https://discord.gg/jHSyaFU We use discord this is the link to our recruitment page
    We are doing haat and heroic rancor, once we fill roster we will be doing sith raid
    Min requirement we ask for is tickets of 600 a day
  • Options
    kotd_banner_100m.jpg

Independent HAAT 100 MIL GP guild looking for more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

3) 1M+ GP

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

https://discord.gg/Kjam7sA

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    Hey there! Order of Vao is recruiting! This is THE guild for lvls 50-79. Everyday players. Lots of help, advice, guild raids and a Discord channel for community. Guild has 900K+ GP. My Discord: Fushimino#4971 or use my ally code: 491-629-122.
  • EMSJ_96
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Theywerethedriods are now recruiting active memebers of all levels. We are a new guild with a guild gp over 1.4m. there are 6 of us total. We have a few others interested so when the get in the GP Should go up. We are farming tickets for heroic rancor and HAAT. We are EST and are always playing the game. if iterested please send me and ally invite or find me on discord @ EMSJ_96#4488
  • Options
    42nd Order
    2 Good for your Guild? Underappreciated? This guild is a fast rising guild so hop on the train while you can. GP was 48mil 6 months ago. Currently looking for 2 maybe 3 dedicated players! We won't come after you for not getting your 600 tickets a day, but we expect you to be active. We understand life get's in the way. Just make sure you communicate to guild leadership! We are an easy bunch of nerfherders who love having fun, bad jokes & talking smack, but we do work when the time comes.
    ABOUT US:
    - We run Hpit on a set schedule 3x/week +bonus when tickets allow
    - Haat 2-3x/week on a rotating schedule
    - Exceptionally winning TW record
    - Looking for potential Officer.
    - 90 Million GP
    - 31 last TB - expected to increase
    - 42 ROLO Shards last LS
    GUILD REQUIREMENTS:
    - DISCORD chat app - Not a requirement but we have a lot of fun on there.
    - Event participation (TW is voluntary, but participants must participate)
    - 1.5 million GP minimum
    My DISCORD ID is Shady Em#3977 msg me if interested.
  • DeeOhGee
    118 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Are you part of a slow growing Guild? Is your guild half full of inactive players and struggling to meet the 25 Member TW requirements? We have a Home for you!
    4 the Rebellion is a semi casual guild looking for some dedicated loyal players who want to grow with their guild. We believe in growing from within. It is our goal to recruit active daily players and help grow and become strong as one guild. If you are a dedicated player who is looking for a friendly group to chat and grow strong with we are the guild for you!
    • 46/50 Guild GP 34M (and Growing)
    • Heroic Rancor Raids 2-3 a week. Launch at 7pm UTC-5. 0 damage for 24hrs. (We are experimenting with a Noon UTC-5 start for European players as we have a few)
    • Heroic Tank Raids 1-2 times a week. Launch around 6:30 UCT-5 . We allow at least 24 hours to get on the board before we kill it. (This raid requires a little bit of strategy)
    • Continuous T2 and T3 Sith Raids.
    • TB and TW. 15/17 Stars. One of our leaders is an excellent strategist. We try to fill platoons as best we can and use the commands to maximize the number of stars we can get. We also farm ROLO and we have several members working on IP teams for IDP shards. We are (5-1) in Territory Wars. We have an excellent strategic plan to set defense and enough offense to get the job done.
    If you are interested please contact me,
    Dee Oh Gee
    Ally code 297-413-784
    Discord: Dee Oh Gee#7051
    Line Id: Reyman14
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Nerule are looking for new members to come and help bolster numbers and to help advance in territory battles. We will be launching heroic pit and aat when tickets permit. All are welcome to join. You can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039
  • EMSJ_96
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Theywerethedriods are now recruiting active members of all levels. We are a new guild with a guild gp over 3.6m. there are 7 of us total. We have a few others interested so when the get in the GP Should go up. We are farming tickets for heroic rancor and HAAT. We are EST and are always playing the game. if interested please send me and ally invite or find me on discord @ EMSJ_96#4488
  • Options
    38m guild has room for 3 active people.

Farming HAAT and HPIT.

500/daily

15stars in DS/LS TB

Or stop by and see our alliance. We range from beginner guilds to HSR guild

https://discord.gg/vryw5sA
  • Options

About us:

Mutiners without fears

1 space

79mil gp

Hpit Haat

t4 or 5 sith dependant on tickets

7.30pm uk raid time 24hr no damage

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318
  • Shiverina
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    They invaded our government and we applauded...
    They strip resources and destroy our planets and we fall back...
    They murder your relatives and neighbors while you're out milking Moofs...

THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE, NO FURTHER AND WE WILL MAKE THEM PAY!!

REBEL BANDITS is recruiting

Join Fulcrum's extreme tactical strike division and help us free the galaxy!

"Ideal" candidates are level 65+, active daily in game and communicating via in game chat and LINE chat app, scoring 600 tickets per day, contributing to TB and TW.

Enthusiastic, very active level 65s interested in improving will be more desired over a less contributing, less communicative (very casual) 80+.

• MUST UNDERSTAND ENGLISH and pay attention to in game chat!!
    • Use of SWGOH.GG is optional.

About us:
    • We are a casual "plus" guild. (Casual+)
    • No one is expected or asked to spend $ on anything.
    • We have a core group of ~25 members on the LINE app. Download and message me, "Shiverina" for invite to our chat room!!
    • Using the line chat app, we are a very democratic guild. Our officers are devoted to improvement, we are working to cross that barrier between casual and active. We welcome and solicit feedback, opinions, thoughts, and suggestions on guild interests/direction. Be a part of shaping your guilds future!

• Player breakdown
    ° About 10 hard-ish core players who do spend money and are very very active players and use in game and line chat app
    ° ~ 2-3 ppl who don't use line chat app but are very active players and in game chat users
    ° ~ 2-3 ppl who are very active, but never communicate
    ° ~ 7 ish ppl who are of the more traditionally casual type. They contribute as they can.
    ° The rest are active participants and chat as needed.
    • Officers: Shiverina, Corben Dallas, EliteMX, Machton
    • Fearless Leader: Gavo

• Average player level is 80
    • We have 15 level 85 members and 26 >= level 80
    GP: We are closing in on 30M
    • Members using LINE chat app average 200k GP over those who do not!
    ~45 current members, we're looking to fill and would be open to a merger.
    US Eastern Time Zone
    Guild reset is 6:30pm ET US

RAIDS
    • H-Rancor: 24 hour lock on dmg (no more than X% dmg allowed in 1st 24hrs) to allow everyone to get rewards. We finish in about 20 mins, ran 2-3x a week. These start at 9pm ET US.
    • Rancor Tier 6: We run once a week to help lower level members.
    • AAT, Tier 6, we're plowing through these and are organizing our first heroic run
    • Sith Triumverate: Tier 4, 5, takes a few days.
    • For AAT and Sith raids, we are able to start a new raid the second one finishes, so they're back-to-back.

TB and TW are required. If you're too low to participate, then your job is to sign up. If too low to sign up, your job is to actively improve. We want to see you share in the rewards too, a win-win for your guildies and you!!

Reasons we boot
    • Blatant disrespect, poor behavior (has never happened)
    • Inactive for 4 days (no login, no activity)
    • Miss several TB or TW
    If you're going on vacation, just say so. We know your hotel has wee-fee and you just want a break. :)
    We do not boot for not hitting 600tix per day.

Contact me through the line app, "Shiverina"
    In Game: Shiverina 488-671-937
    Post edited by Shiverina on
This discussion has been closed.