Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    The Ventress Moon Alliance is looking to absorb a smaller guild into our Ventress Knights guild (58M gp). We currently need about 10-15 players. Our focus is to improve in TB and TW. We are also working on improving our efficiency in T5 sith raids. We are currently alternating our HPIT and HAAT raids at 1pm EST/6pm BST and 5pm EST/10pm BST. We are looking for anyone that is wanting to grow quickly. We are currently looking for daily 600 players with around.

If you are looking for a good guild with an exciting future stop by our recruiting discord and chat with us.
    https://discord.gg/7qdZTBR
  • Vgonn
    2 posts Member
    Options
    EckleMer wrote: »
    Hello, I have 7 players looking to transition into another guild. We are 6 85's and a 65 noob. He is family so must come with. We range from about 1 mil to 2.5 mil gp. I have all event characters and we have exp with heroic raids. All aware of zero damage and very respectful. Hoping to find a place where all 7 can be in same guild. Although not looking to be required to use line or discord. I will no problem but others aren't interested in another app requirement.

Still Looking?
  • Dipster
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Our guild is the Krusty Krab, our current GP is 100m+ and we only have 32 active players. We are looking to absorb a smaller group/guild to get a full list of active members. We currently destroy hAAT and hPit with ease, and we get more than 30 stars each territory battle even with 32/50 participation. We are merging for better rewards in Territory Battles/Wars and for the Sith Raid.

We are an active group with a relaxed player atmosphere. We are looking for others who are at the same point trying to get to the Heroic Sith Raid.

https://swgoh.gg/g/911/krusty-crab/

Contact me on discord @ dipster#5964
    Post edited by Dipster on
  • Imasmokethee
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    We are a small guild of ten and growing w/5.1 mil GP looking for other small or large guilds to come join us we are currently doing hpit &haat if your interested or need more details I’m on line app ID#5414171721
    Discord ima smoke thee#8586
    Ally code 963973148
    We are Galactic force team
    Post edited by Imasmokethee on
  • Imasmokethee
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Remove
    Post edited by Imasmokethee on
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    4A7Ns6X.jpg

WeShootF1rst (GP 110.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/28627/weshootf1rst/?stats=collection
    We are looking for:
    a small group of ppl 10-15 to absord in order to start farming HSith
    (active players,Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 2Μ GP((with few exceptions*))
    *Top 50 Arena,HSith teams ready or almost ready,Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory)

Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.

Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Options
    "I'm just here to have fun , enjoy the game, and have a few laughs." - FNC Member

If this sounds like you, then you'll be in good company in Force Neutral Clan or Pharaohs of the Phorce.

What we are:
    We are a group of players in 2 guilds (FNC and PotP) that LOVE to have fun. We are currently looking to close up the gap of 36/50 in FNC and 28/50 in PotP by bringing in groups or whole guilds if possible. We keep the guild chat rollin' and have enough experienced players that we can help guide people down their chosen paths. We believe that account diversity is what makes the game fun so we will never tell you what to farm, but will gladly give you advice if you ask for it. Discord allows us to use bots and post reference material, tips, and tricks that everyone can have access to to help them build. We encourage people to ask questions and ask for help. We focus on the open hand approach to guild building, we encourage donation and have great members that give and receive freely.

What we are NOT:
    We don't tell people what to farm or when to farm it. We don't do drama. We don't tolerate bullying or rude/intimidating behavior in any form. We don't criticize people for asking questions.

FNC (Force Neutral Clan)
    • Active, but not hyper-competitive guild for experienced players
    • We are currently completing HRancor, Haat and STR 3/4
    • We are currently 36/50 with 36M GP
    • Discord is required for better communication
    • Registration on swgoh.gg is required for TB/TW coordination and to feed the discord bots
    • We ask that you be at least lvl 75 to 85
    • No GP requirements
    • Solid activity in all raids and events
    • Minimum 500 tickets daily requested
    • Team player mentality encouraged

PotP (Pharaohs of the Phorce)
    • Casual, easy-going, and place for new players to learn the game
    • We are currently completing HRancor and building for Haat and HSTR
    • We are currently 28/50 with 10M GP
    • Discord is required for better communication (same server at FNC)
    • No lvl requirements
    • No GP requirements
    • Solid activity in all raids and events
    • Minimum 400 tickets daily requested
    • Team player mentality encouraged

Contact Info:
    Discord:
    • Wookie#7080
    • CypherRool#6719

Guild Links:
  • Options
    We are looking for 10 active players (preferably from Ukraine).
    In the order of merge are ready to exclude even more up to 5-7 low-active participants.
    GP is 75+ Million.
    • Heroic Rancor every 3 days.
    • Heroic AAT every 3-4 days.
    • Sith Triumvirate Raid (currently 4*) every 3 days.
    HRancor&HAAT - 0 damage for the first day/full damage at 21.00 (UTC+3)
    TB - 24 - 25 stars, TW - 1 or 2 zetas (50/50).
    Rules:
    1. GP 1.2+ Million.
    2. 600 daily raid tickets.
    3. Participation in all guild activities.
    4. Communication on game chat is a must, also we are using Viber for active communication.
    Важно: У нас общение на русском и украинском языках, но главное - активное участие.
  • Mosus12
    124 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hey guys :)
    We're the guild "VH beyönd Outerrim" and we are looking for 25 people out of one or more guilds to merge with us ;)

About us: We are 25 GERMAN guys between 1 & 3 Million GP with an overall power of about 45M, so with an average GP shortly under 2M.
    Also we are in a very close alliance with a HSTR guild (130M) sharing a Discord server with the wish to run both guilds (also with volunteers for swapping guilds for an easier clear) Full Heroic asap. If you're interested to merge with us, have the same goals and be able to speak German in best case, message me per PM directly here at the forums or at Discord: Meister Machtlos#7281

Cheers :)
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    fx3llkpgcby4.png

GA51 is looking to fill the last 13 slots. Your group would join ours. We run HRR/HAAT/TST often. TW/TB as well. We require members to play daily and contribute 600 raid tickets daily. We have a 7 day no login removal rule UNLESS you give us advance notice you will be away.

To give you an idea of our guild abilities, we finish HRR in about 5 to 10 minutes (members with a 7* Han already, are capped at 700k giving lower players a chance for more shards/rewards), HAAT in a couple hours (due to time zones) TST T2 overnight (until rewards are worth having, we mainly run for coins). We don't mind helping lower power members receive better rewards as long as they show they are trying and doing their best. :)

61GP
    Discord Channel

PM me for info
  • Options
    Hi guys
  • Options
    Hi guys
  • Options
    Hi guys :smile:

My Guild is Cantina

https://swgoh.gg/g/981/cantina/

We have 71 mil GP with 34/50 members who range from 1.5 up 3 mil gp each. We have lost some members to HSITH rush but we are still running Tier 5.

We have not lost our last 5 TW and normally get around 28 stars in TB. We have a broad range of toons available and most of us are gearing up for JTR next time round. We run HPIT and HAAT a few time s a week but would like to run more.

We are looking to either bring in 15 players could push to 20 or merge with another guild to create a new guild.
    If we were to merge all officers and Leaders will keep their positions in our guild or the new guild.

We are a friendly bunch and like to have a laugh and joke either in game chat or on Line. We don’t believe in putting ppl down only bring them up.

If you interested please PM here or contact me on Line my ID is Phards.

My ally code is 547-233-113

https://swgoh.gg/u/phards/
  • R2E2s
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for HSTR ready guild merger.

Current guild is 123m GP. 38*s + in lstb/dstb.

We have 10 HSTR ready players.

Looking to have 10 or more HSTR ready players join and use the other guild as a feeder guild or vice versa and we can send over 10 HSTR ready players and use my current guild as the feeder guild.

(P.S. I’m the middleman not the leader of the guild)

Line app R2 E2 or can pm here
  • Options
    Cloud City Nephophobes is a recently formed guild with the serious and advanced members of Cloud City Jeti. We currently have 22 members and 42million GP. We have HAAT and HPIT on farm.

We are building toward the HSTR. The majority of players are 100% focused on Sith Raid teams. We are doing T5 currently.

We are looking for individuals or even small groups of players. We could possibly merge with a group of 10-15.

**Requirements**

•500-600 daily tickets

•Ideally 2-2.5 million GP exceptions possible based on roster.

• Several G11/G12 characters

•Preferably CLS and/or JTR

•Discord

•Swgoh.gg profile

•Active in SR, TW, TB, etc.

If interested you can;
    1) Request to join in game

2) Comment

3) Message me on here

**If you comment/message please include swgoh.gg profile**

• Options
    PutItInAlderaanPlaces is looking to merge with a group of about 12 active players. We are an American guild that has members from around the globe that are victims of guild shuffles from the Treya craze. What we are looking for are quality individuals who share our desire to become HSTR ready, strives to earn 600 tickets daily, and participates in all guild activities. Our guild has 35 members with 61mil GP. We are wanting to continue forward and begin farming HSTR soon.

Our guild reset is 730pm EST.
    Raid times:
    HRancor at 3pm EST
    HAAT cycle starts at 11am EST, 4pm EST, and 9pm EST.
    24 hour zero register for heroic raids so everyone gets a payout.
    Running T4 STR but will move up to T5-T6 with full roster and keep moving up accordingly.

Leadership is very organized, devoted, and coordinated. Members are competitive and friendly. Our LINE community is where we coordinate raids, TWs, TBs, share strategies, and chat with great friends. Officers require that you join our LINE raid command center and have a swgoh.gg profile. We have a consular to assist with any questions about building your rosters towards the HSTR.

If you are hungry to succeed and want to progress in a fun community of close friends, search no further. Contact me on LINE so we can conversate further. Hope to hear from you soon.

LINE ID: ALLY CODE:
    Darthdane(PIIAP) 692-331-561
  • Options
    Sorry, but we are looking for people to join us. Even if interested can't leave people behind.
  • TorinBiggles
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Merged
    Post edited by TorinBiggles on
  • Paboe
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hello, we are looking for a guild to merge into us. We are a group of friends looking for another guild to merge into us.

6mil GP
    5-10 active members
    We also have TS for anyone interested in joining

We are looking for people to do Raids more often with and people that will be active. We are also looking for people to take part in every aspect of the game.

Our guild is open to join and I am willing to discuss Officer status of people, as well. Feel free to contact me in game or on this message board.
  • Options
    We are looking for someone to merge into us. We are a part of a 3 guild alliance.
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    x
    Post edited by Philan81 on
  • Options
    Hello we are newer guild looking for a small guild to join us.

We have a good mix of small and large players, and could always use some in the middle.
    We need anywhere from 4 to approximately 15 players to join us.
    We do Heroic Raids but also do lower tier raids to help the smaller players.

If you are a guild of smaller but dedicated players, we could definitely use you. We may be interested in one or two large players, but not too many as we want to maintain a balance in our guild so everyone gets help
    I would say we are casual but we like everyone to help out and be active daily, but we know life gets in the way and is ALWAYS more important. We use line but it is not mandatory.

If you are interested in merging your guild into ours, please message me and I will get with you as soon as I can. You may contact me @ ally code: 842-111-261
  • Options
    Empire of Thrawn is a 112 Mill GP guild looking for at least 3 active players to join.
    We are currently completing both heroic Rancor and Tank raids several times a week and doing tier 6 sith raids weekly. Working up to doing Heroic Sith is our top priority.
    On average we complete our TB's with 37-39 stars.
    A GP of 2 Mill is required to join and participation in all guild events is a must. Also required are 7* JTR, Raid Han, and CLS. Exceptions can be made if you are close to any of these criteria and steady growth is shown. Us of discord and in game chat is also a
    must.
    If interested feel free to contact me on discord at bwagz27#9727 with and questions you might have and Ill have you join up as soon as you can. Also searching in game for EmpireOfThrawn will do as well. I look forward to seeing you all in game and may the force be with you.
  • Options
    BHG Black Sand is Recruiting

BHG Black Sand is currently seeking 10+ new members to join our guild. For this reason a 10-15 merger to our guild is possible. We are a competitive guild who is completing the T6 Sith Raid very quickly. If you are interested in more information, here is some info on who we are seeking and some stats on the guild.

Who we are seeking:
    - Active, adult player
    - 2M+ GP (more interested in having the right toons/mods than total GP)
    - 600/600 daily
    - Rey (Jedi Training) STH P1 squad, as well as viable squads for other STH phases highly recommended.
    - Registered on swgoh.gg
    - Active on Discord

Guild Info:
    - 94 GP (at 39/50)
    - 34* LS TB
    - 35* DS TB
    - Average member GP: 2.1M+
    - Guild Reset time 4:30pm EST
    - Rancor 3x week
    - HAAT 2x week

If you are interested in more information, 93M GP. CST guild but times are in EST. Looking for active, HSTR team ready members. 4:30pm guild reset, HPit at 7pm, HAAT at 8pm EST. Please contact: Scrotie McBoogerballs#6830, Hank34#1271, or Number 1#2305.

https://swgoh.gg/g/10721/bhg-black-sand/
  • roadbiker00
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Post edited by roadbiker00 on
  • Options
    Looking for any combination of HSith Ready or working towards HSith group. I represent ESAD. We are a three guild community.

Our top guild is 150+ Million, our second guild was 140 Million and our third guild was 110 Million.

All three guilds were completing HSith. We lost a group of 23 overseas players unexpectedly because raid times interfered with their arena times.

Between the two guilds we are at 70/100. Not really wanting to randomly kick 20 players. Not how we roll, so we’re looking for a group small groups of 5-15, or one large group. We can keep you together or shuffle about.

All three guilds share a server so that’s not an issue with us. Officer roles are there if wanted.

All we require is active participation, 600 tickets, discord, and desire to do well.

We also know real life comes first, and we raid at 11am CST. Guild resets are at 6:30pm CST and 7:30pm CST.

If you’re interested hit me up here or on discord at RevanKoda#7128
  • Options
    Hello We are Ventress Kinghts, we have about 55m GP with only 33 members so if you were to join us we could achieve so much more. We are apart of the Ventress Alliance. We are looking for about 15 people to come and join us and build up the numbers again. We complete HPIT and HAAT.
    This is us if you want to check us out: https://swgoh.gg/g/11128/ventress-knights/
    We use discord for communication
    We would love to have you guys join us so if your interested send me a message and ill get back to you or if you have any questions about us i will do my best to answer them - GingerNut#4471
    Or in game use the ally code 469-359-797
    Thanks for your time.
  • Options

DEmugiwara wrote: »
    We (10-15 players) are looking for a guild to merge with!
    We are casual free to play and playing for fun.
    Doing heroic rancor and haat,
    Gp between 500k and 2,5 m.
    We have family, are working and want to keep it simple, so please no 600/600 requirements. We play as much as we can and want!
    Ally: 143-114-927

Have you found a family? Akbar's Trap is looking for up to 20 new members to join us. No 600/600 rule, all very nice members, but falling short for most TWs. Very close to making haat.
  • Options
    DawnOfENIGMA, the sister guild to Galactic ENIGMA, is now recruiting new members! We have have now been going for two months and are looking for members who are ready to take on a challenge!  We have Heroic Rancor on farm and are building teams to finish off HAAT! We are currently at 36/50 members, farming Heroic Rancor, and ready to bring in more!
    Sharing the wealth of experience in our Discord server we are looking for players who would like guidance in the game to grow with us!
    We are happy and willing to absorb a guild in a merger(pending discussion naturally!) but as we are a sister guild, are NOT looking to be absorbed.
    Currently accepting all members lvl 65+ who use Discord and have a swgoh.gg account! We also prefer those active in all Guild Events! May make exceptions on level requirement for the right person! (Requirements are for individual members applying, Merger would be upon discussion)
    Join us in our Discord server at:
    https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx
    Let an officer know you are looking to join and we'll be happy to get you invited! Any mergers we ask that you please contact our leader, CollinnOfENIGMA#3383 on Discord.
    We hope that you will be joining our family soon!
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    DSCMC are looking to merge with another guild of up 15-20 players,We are 2 Guild Family with our Main Guild at 125M+ Casual Guild with over 95M+ GP so got space for casual players as well. We're US mountain timezone based.
    We have a core of very committed players) and do HPit,HAAT. Raids start at 9.30pm EDT and 1 Pm EDT with 24hr sign up.
    We are HSTR Focussed and will want a Guild lost some players, so we want to add more strength in depth and push on in TB and Sith raid.
    Guild is very friendly and looking for fairly committed players, 600 daily tickets required with active participation in TW/TB/Raid .

Mainly looking for HSTR Focussed Guild..Currently we got through P1 and 75% of P2 with only 35 People contributing..So lets Join together and collect Traya Shards
    Will be Happy to get individual players into the Guild as well who are HSTR ready(Have Teams for Atleast 2 Phases)
    Message me if interested or for more info.

Our Guild info: https://swgoh.gg/g/12473/deathstarmaintenancecrewdsmc/

Contact me on Discord for Fast Response: Manoj#2693
    Post edited by Mano on
This discussion has been closed.