Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    Does your guild need help with recruiting, developing your players/teams or getting HSR on farm? If so, we can help!

The Alliance has a HSR farm guild, a guild looking to get HSR on farm, a HSR prep guild, a HAAT guild, and two starter guilds. All guilds are equal in the alliance. We do not employ a feeder guild model. We help each other by sharing knowledge, developing each others players and sharing common tasks such as recruiting.
    What do you get?

1) Passing along knowledge and experience on tackling HSR and getting it on farm!
    2) Players...we will help you recruit and merger partners..
    3) Player development. Your guild will be part of our shared discord server. A great repository of game knowledge and a vehicle for your players to interact with our players, some of which have been playing since the game began and have top ranks in fleet and squad arena.
    4) Continued control of your guild. We don't want to change your guild leadership, guild rules, etc. You still run your own guild.
    5) Lots of social interactions with follow SWGOH Players about the game and other things!

What do we ask?
    1) Join our shared discord server. Guild leader and as many officers as possible must join. The more members that join the more we can help them as well. You will have private channels for your guild and access to shared channels common to all guilds so players across alliance can communicate.
    2) Help us by accepting players we cannot take in our guilds or players in our guild who are looking for a more casual (aka less competitive) atmosphere.
    3) Respect our number one alliance rule...don't be a **** and have fun.

You can contact me via PM on this board or on discord CaliRogue One#7234. You can also join our discord server https://discord.gg/pqKRK4f.

Here is our recruiting post:

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be HSR ready to join the academy. We want to find players who fit in with our community and hopefully play this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our alliance grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 12 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:
    ** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid and TB channels during heroic raids and TB.
    ** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. Our hAAT farm guilds require 600 raid tickets daily and TB participation. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.
    ** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guilds as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

• BobaPhatty
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The ΔLLiΔNCE Ghost Company

We’re currently a 130M GP Guild on the cusp of being Heroic STR ready...

I’m hoping to find a small Group of HSTR Ready Members who want to join us and start farming Traya Shards sooner than later. We need to replace 6-8 Members (more or less) who are too far away and/or have become less and less active...

Even with a small group having become less active, our current details are:

3 PIT, 2 AAT Weekly
    1 T5 STR, 1 Practice HSTR Weekly

LSTB: 39 Stars
    DSTB: 40 Stars

TW Record: 25/6/1

Avg. GP 2.5M
    10 Members @ 3M+ GP

Guild Reset: 6:30pm EST

We’ve recently used 8pm EST as a constant PIT/AAT start time to put it on Auto Pilot and focus on the STR, but we’d be open to compromising on Start Times as needed if it helps to get us completing HSTR...

We use Discord for communication, try to Voice chat when we can and I love to create YouTube Vids to help my Guild, etc...

I’m super easy going and would be happy to chat with any group who may be interested, the community is my favorite part of this game, so even if only to make contacts, hit me up and we can talk about options!

Discord: BobaPhatty#9388

Post edited by BobaPhatty on
  • Options
    Looking for a mid-tier guild to join the Death Star guild network! We are a multi-tiered groups of guilds that work closely together to up our game! If you are looking to take your guild to the next level, joining our guild network is the right choice for you.
    Our lower tiers are designed to catapult newer players to the upper ranks FAST. Even our lowest level, DS 6, has whales that can solo heroic raids, allowing lower level players to simply join and reap the rewards. The higher tiers are filled with powerful and competitive players. Each level also strives to emphasize keeping Star Wars fun, so expect plenty of friendly banter as well! (We use Line for chat)
    Our lowest tier, DS 6, is looking to absorb a mid sized guild (20-25 members). We have a place for everyone in our network, but are specifically looking for players who will contribute 600 tickets and join raids, TW and TB. We always complete raids, but need more players to contribute tickets and participate in TW/TB.
    If you are interested, contact LeBobcat on the Line app or send a message to WeShallWin (ally code 798 913 573) on the in-game chat.
  • CLW2407
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Pit Crew is looking for a smaller guild to merge with, ideally 10-15 solid members. Our guild GP is currently around 78 mil with 35 active members. Like most guilds, we have been having a hard time maintaining our numbers since HSTR, but we are doing T6 currently and striving to hit that next level soon.

We are a structured guild with solid leadership. We ask that you do 600 per day, communicate, and participate in all guild events. We have a strong TW strategy and have only lost 5 matchups to date.

Discord is mandatory. Guild is based on Central time. Reset is at 830 central with most Pit and HAAT raids starting around that time as well.

Any questions please either use in game chat, 952-763-415 or you can join our discord server at https://discord.gg/pHMq2XV
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Darkened Stars

Willing to take up to 10 people who have HSTR teams....the second you merge if you have HSTR teams you will be in an HSTR guild....

we are at 95 million GP now we are 27-7 in TW (thats 54 zetas that could have been yours)

We are currently farming T6 and are literally almost HSTR ready... your merge will top it off...

Now is your chance to be in an HSTR guild...

Message me here or at Bacterian#5483 for the details...joining discord is only requirement other than being able to contribute to HSTR

Come get the G12 + and Traya Shards

Will take from 1-10 if you have a little more we can discuss.

Come be an HSTR guild with us
  • Options
    Hello galaxy.

BMF now has 20 spots.

Currently status:
    31 members
    76 million GP
    Rancor and haat often
    Tier V sith raid
    High daily contribution preferably but we don't track people tickets, we focus on tw, dstb, lstb and sith raid contributions.

We look for 15-25 players with around 2.2 million GP average to merge.
  • Options
  • BC1868
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a group or two smaller groups, Heroic HAAT/Pit on farm
  • CptHaddock
    116 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Delete
  • Osterdmo
    30 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    x
  • Osterdmo
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Post edited by Osterdmo on
  • goat13
    246 posts Member
    Options
    The Notorious Separatists are looking to host a sister guild on our Discord Server. Preferably this is a group needing help with Haat and or Hpit and every other area of the game.
    This will be a one time only thing. We’re not looking to create or join a larger alliance.
    We are an experienced 85 million GP guild with a wealth of knowledge to help your group grow and maximize your rewards.
    Our guild is full right now but we’re looking to expand our community and yours.
    Questions can be discussed with me further via Discord. I thank you for your time.

Discord:
    goat13#0149

• Darthdane
    564 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    PutItInAlderaanPlaces

We are an American based guild that has members from around the globe that have become victims of guild shuffling due to the Treya craze. Many of our members are over 2mil GP and the rest average 1.5mil GP. We are looking for an active group of about 20 (give or take a few) to absorb. Our current GP is 68mil with 40/50 members. Some of these are alts (about 10 or so) that are on the lower GP side and will be moved into a new guild that i will create for these alts/lower GP members to continue farming their rosters to become HSTR ready. What we are looking for are quality individuals who share our desire to become HSTR ready, strives to earn their 600 daily raid tickets, participates in all guild activities (most important), and has at least 1.5mil GP or higher. Our focus is continue farming the necessary teams to become HSTR ready and start farming Treya ourselves. We have 7 members already with JTR and a good bit of Chex Mix teams.

Reset is 730pm EST. We raid HRancor at 3pm EST (8pm GMT), HAAT cycle starts at 11am EST (4pm GMT), 4pm EST (9pm GMT), and 9pm EST (2am GMT) so our worldwide members all get a chance to participate. 24 hour zero register for heroic raids so everyone gets a payout.

Our LINE community is where we coordinate raids, TWs, TBs, share strategies, and chat with great friends. Officers require that you join our LINE raid command center and have a swgoh.gg profile. We even have an experienced consular to assist with any questions about building your rosters towards the HSTR.

If interested and your hungry to succeed and want to progress in a fun community of close friends, contact me on LINE so we can conversate further. I hope to hear from you soon.

LINE ID: ALLY CODE:
    Darthdane(PIIAP) 692-331-561

And may the Force be with you....
    Post edited by Darthdane on
  • Options
    Our Guild is looking to merge it's core members (~15) with another Guild with the goal of working with our new Guild towards HSTR.

Average Galactic Power is 1.8m, but our core members would average higher - up to 2.9m. We have Heroic Rancor and HAAT on farm, and are on Tier IV of STR. Many of us are in Australia, so we might need to discuss raid start times.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    DSMC are looking to merge with another guild tat is HSTR Focussed..Currently we got Space for 15-20 Top Players in our Main Guild wen we remove Dead Weight..We are 2 Guild Family with our Main Guild at 125M+ Casual Guild with over 95M+ GP so got space for casual players as well. We're US mountain timezone based.
    We have a core of very committed players and do HPit,HAAT. Raids start at 9.30pm EDT and 1 Pm EDT with 24hr sign up.
    We are HSTR Focussed .We want to add more strength in depth and push on in TB and Sith raid.
    Guild is very friendly and looking for fairly committed players, 600 daily tickets required with active participation in TW/TB/Raid .
    Mainly looking for HSTR Focussed Guild..Currently we got through P1 and P2 with only 35 People contributing and ran out of time in the start of P3..So lets Join together and collect Traya Shards
    Will be Happy to get individual players into the Guild as well who are HSTR ready(Have Teams for Atleast 2 Phases)
    Message me if interested or for more info.
    Our Guild info: https://swgoh.gg/g/12473/deathstarmaintenancecrewdsmc/
    Contact me on Discord for Fast Response: Manoj#2693
  • R4P17
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Cancel this request
    Post edited by R4P17 on
  • Options
    Looking for a guild merger to go with our 7 guild empire 4 of which are farming HSith
  • Options
    Torete wrote: »
    Hello galaxy.

BMF now has 20 spots.

Currently status:
    31 members
    76 million GP
    Rancor and haat often
    Tier V sith raid
    High daily contribution preferably but we don't track people tickets, we focus on tw, dstb, lstb and sith raid contributions.

THE Cold Soldiers are interested. We are pretty much in the same boat you are. Im one of the officers. My in game name is Zooropa. Hit me up.
  • Options
    Zooropa wrote: »
    Torete wrote: »
    Hello galaxy.

BMF now has 20 spots.

Currently status:
    31 members
    76 million GP
    Rancor and haat often
    Tier V sith raid

THE Cold Soldiers are interested. We are pretty much in the same boat you are. Im one of the officers. My in game name is Zooropa. Hit me up.

Why don’t both of you join us in initiates of chaos. We are the farm guild for legacy of chaos among the other chaos guilds
  • remiinaz
    36 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Mano wrote: »
    DSMC are looking to merge with another guild tat is HSTR Focussed..Currently we got Space for 15-20 Top Players in our Main Guild wen we remove Dead Weight..We are 2 Guild Family with our Main Guild at 125M+ Casual Guild with over 95M+ GP so got space for casual players as well. We're US mountain timezone based.
    We have a core of very committed players and do HPit,HAAT. Raids start at 9.30pm EDT and 1 Pm EDT with 24hr sign up.
    We are HSTR Focussed .We want to add more strength in depth and push on in TB and Sith raid.
    Guild is very friendly and looking for fairly committed players, 600 daily tickets required with active participation in TW/TB/Raid .
    Mainly looking for HSTR Focussed Guild..Currently we got through P1 and P2 with only 35 People contributing and ran out of time in the start of P3..So lets Join together and collect Traya Shards
    Will be Happy to get individual players into the Guild as well who are HSTR ready(Have Teams for Atleast 2 Phases)
    Message me if interested or for more info.
    Our Guild info: https://swgoh.gg/g/12473/deathstarmaintenancecrewdsmc/
    Contact me on Discord for Fast Response: Manoj#2693

Join us in Initiates of Chaos. The players that are already HSith ready will be moved up to Legacy, Legions, Society or Rise of Chaos. The ones not quite strong enough for HSith but too strong for Initiates. While the rest will stay in Initiates to develop there characters and skills.
    Add me 228-861-844
  • ralze
    26 posts Member
    Options
    SHQ Elite is a semi-casual guild looking to populate with members so we can really get competitive. We have about 40 members right now and are only really looking to add about 6 or 7 more to complete sith faster and ramp up our TB's. Willing to take more though. Our current GP is ~47M as we have some new players we are teaching the game to. The core group was made up of former competitive players who got tired of the daily grind to stay in elite level guilds.

We want to keep our guild intact, so we are looking to absorb another guild. Right now we are fairly casual as while we are all active we do not force 600 daily tickets. Our only real rules at the moment is wait 20 minutes to post solo on Rancor, our users sign up on swgoh.gg, and our users be on Discord. Please jump on to ask any additional questions.

Our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/ZrG69H9

Message me directly: ralze#3146
  • Options
    ralze wrote: »
    SHQ Elite is a semi-casual guild looking to populate with members so we can really get competitive. We have about 40 members right now and are only really looking to add about 6 or 7 more to complete sith faster and ramp up our TB's. Willing to take more though. Our current GP is ~47M as we have some new players we are teaching the game to. The core group was made up of former competitive players who got tired of the daily grind to stay in elite level guilds.

We want to keep our guild intact, so we are looking to absorb another guild. Right now we are fairly casual as while we are all active we do not force 600 daily tickets. Our only real rules at the moment is wait 20 minutes to post solo on Rancor, our users sign up on swgoh.gg, and our users be on Discord. Please jump on to ask any additional questions.

Our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/ZrG69H9

Message me directly: ralze#3146

Join us or merge your current guild with Initiates of Chaos. The players that are already Hsith ready will be moved up to Legacy of Chaos, Legions of Chaos, Society of Chaos and Rise of Chaos. The ones not quite strong enough for Hsith will but too strong for Initiates will be placed in Harbinger of Chaos or Agents of Chaos. While the rest will be in Initiates of Chaos to develop their characters and skill to get to the Elite Chaos guilds.

Add me 228-861-844

• Options
    Read the rules @remiinaz
  • Options
    Desperately seeking Traya? So are we. So let’s do this together

We’re Galactic Alliance Command. Please look us up on swgoh.gg.

We’ve had some real life retirements from the game and, although we’ve a solid core of players, we need some extra talent to take us from Sith Tier 6 to completing Heroic.

We think a merger or a group of up to 10 players with JTR would get us there. Interested?

Key info:
    · UK/ Europe time zone Guild
    · Current GP 120m, 47 members – 40 dedicated
    · Territory War – win more than we lose (65%)
    · Territory Battle Stars – not punching our weight at the moment (32 to 35)
    · Use Line to communicate

If this sounds tempting, pm me @ NerfherderA

We could be the merger you’re looking for….
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    Options
    We need more Janitors!

We currently represent two guilds out of a 5 guild alliance. The top guild is on HSith farm at close to 140 mil GP. Our current merge underway puts us around 110 mil. We have been completing Hsith with the help of Mercs.

We all know what Hsith is currently doing to midsize guilds, and I'm sure there are other guilds out there who are as tired as we are of losing top players to Hsith farming guilds.

What we are looking for- a ~20 person guild looking for a merge situation, ideally split between some accounts north of 2 mil who aggressively want to get on Hsith farm and earn Traya, and some realistic accounts who are growing and are happy with HAAT on farm and full participation in TB/TW.

We hate to split a guild up, but it's the realistic situation of the game at this point and we want to find good homes for your whole guild. If you are around 30 members with some very low accounts, we'll have a home to keep your bottom portion safe too. We have a huge discord for the whole alliance and can set up a channel for your guild, to allow you to keep in communication with each other, despite going into separate guilds.

If this is a situation that interests you, please let me know.

• Options
    jn8x4pf7n3jo.jpeg

Funksink are looking for a merge.

We are looking for 15 to 20 players to join our guild.

We have just under 40m GP and currently complete HPit and HAAT raids regularly. We are currently on 1 loss in 6 for TW and get roughly 20ish stars in TB’s.

We are looking for the new players to help take us to the next level in TB, as well as help with extra defences and attackers in TW. Few current members are working on HSTR teams and with the extra people we hope to attempt the raid soon.

We are only looking to take on people, WE DO NOT want to join another guild.

If you are interested please add Flicky92 on Line chat app for more information.
  • Options
    qjh411p05syw.jpeg

Rough Ryders is at the doorstep of completing The Heroic Sith Raid. If we can add 8-12Heroic Ready Rosters we can do it. We just attempted it with 47 players and came up 35% short of completing P3. Come complete us.

Looking for players with Something to contribute in Heroic Sith:

-JTR (obviously great, but not necessary)
    -NS (Gear 12 with Zetas)
    -ChexMix

If you think you are ready for Heroic and willing to be an active participant please come visit our Recruitment Room:

https://discord.gg/wuaUbRE

Have your swgoh.gg profile link ready and a screenshot of your Zetas
  • Options
    beru.jpg

We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut!!!
    We are testing the water if any lower guilds with 10ish actives looking to join a more active chill guild to put us over the top for Heroic Sith Raid. Emphasis on Chex mix Teams, message me or check us out on GM

We have one space available. We are looking for 2 million GP (or close to it) 600 daily energy. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit. We get 39-40 stars on both TBs.

We are a laid back group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
  • Options
    The Icons guild recently split, and so the The Icons have space for 25 members now. Individuals can join or another guild can join The Icons.
    Great guild name! ;)
    Due to the split, we have dropped to 51 Million power and growing back up fast.
    Accepting 85 level players, 1.2 Million Power, with Discord usage required. The power requirement has been reduced from 1.4M to 1.2M temporarily; this requirement will rise back up again.

Please see our Guild Website About page http://theicons.whw1.com/about for info on the guild, what we are about, and what we look for, our raid schedules, rules, and polices. If it's a match, then please use the Join Guild feature at website or use any Ally Code posted there.

The latest discord join link is listed at http://theicons.whw1.com/chats-social. You can immediately communicate with us via Discord.
    An Icon @ The Icons guild.
    http://TheIcons.whw1.com.
  • Options
    EckleMer wrote: »
    Hello, I have 7 players looking to transition into another guild. We are 6 85's and a 65 noob. He is family so must come with. We range from about 1 mil to 2.5 mil gp. I have all event characters and we have exp with heroic raids. All aware of zero damage and very respectful. Hoping to find a place where all 7 can be in same guild. Although not looking to be required to use line or discord. I will no problem but others aren't interested in another app requirement.

Message BadGurlsClub on forums we're about the same and looking to grow. Rancor Dentist Union.
    Bad girls club, OmegaGenisis or AlucardVII in game (preferably BGC)

This discussion has been closed.