Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    If you are looking for an active guild then look no further. Join "The Knights of Defiant Ren" today!
    We recently cleaned house and are looking for 10-20 members to merge with us. This guild is independent and not part of an alliance. When full the guild's Galactic Power is over 100 mil+.
    This merge has no intention to dismantle the guild that merges with us but to bring it alongside us and help grow both. Officers will maintain their rank as well.
    Guild reset time is at 7:30pm Central time or GMT -05:00.
    We run Heroic Pit & Heroic Tank raids as soon as we have tickets. There is a 24hr join period.
    We are currently doing tier 6 Sith raid weekly to gear up for Heroic. This is a Free For All at the moment to compete with each other's damage output.
    In Territory battles we average 35+ stars with a full guild. In territory wars we win an average of 4 out of every 5 wars.

Expectations: all joining members are expected to meet the following requirements:
    have a minimum of 2 mil GP,
    contribute 600 tickets daily,
    participate in all raids (posting a Zero at minimal for HPit and HTank, Daily doing damage to Sith raid),
    and participate in all parts of territory battles and territory wars.
    While not required, as we are trying to beat the Heroic Sith raid, having (Jedi Training Rey) is a must. If you don't have her yet then you will be expected to devote all of your farming towards getting her.
    Lastly it isn't required but highly recomended to be synced to swgoh.gg and to join the discord channel to have easy access to the guild officers.

For more information or requests please message me over discord at GandalfLordSpaz#6146
    Check out our Discord channel @ https://discord.gg/PEVWqUX
    Check out our synced rosters @ https://swgoh.gg/g/32023/the-knights-of-defiant-ren/

• Options
    The FNC Alliance is looking for a guild that is interested in joining forces with us.

What we are:
    We are a group of players (2 guilds, FNC and PotP) that LOVE to have fun. We keep the guild chat rollin and have enough experienced players that we can help guide people down their chosen paths. We believe that account diversity is what makes the game fun. Discord allows us to use bots and post reference material, tips, and tricks, that everyone can have access to to help them build. We focus on the open hand approach to guild building, we encourage donation and have great members that give and receive freely.
    What we are NOT:
    We don't tell people what to farm or when to farm it. We don't do drama. We don't tolerate bullying or rude/intimidating behavior in any form. We don't criticize people for asking questions.

FNC (Force Neutral Clan)
    We are currently completing HRancor, Haat and building for HSTR.
    We currently have 35 members and our GP is around 32M
    Discord is required for better communication
    We ask that you be at least lvl 75 to 85
    No GP requirements
    Solid activity in all raids and events
    Minimum 500 tickets daily
    Team player mentality encouraged

PotP (Pharaohs of the Phorce)
    We are currently completing HRancor and building for Haat and HSTR
    We currently have 29 members and our GP is around 9M
    Discord is required for better communication
    No lvl requirements
    No GP requirements
    Solid activity in all raids and events
    Minimum 400 tickets daily
    Team player mentality encouraged

Contact Info:
    Discord:
    Wookie#7080
    CypherRool#6719
    Guild Links:
    FNC: https://swgoh.gg/g/32606/fnc-force-neutral-clan/
    PotP: https://swgoh.gg/g/36984/pharaohs-of-the-phorce/
  • Options
    34/50 membros com 51 milhões de gp

Procurando encher a guilda e completar todos os ataques heroicos.

Mesclar 10-15. Procuramos fusões entre guilds.
  • Options
    Very active guild, currently doing heroic Pit and HAAT and between 4-5 on Sith raid. Looking to move up higher. Could possibly add up to 20-25 players. Looking to clear dead weight in our guild.

Very cool guild but looking for those who participate in all facets of the game. Message through here and we can go from there.

85 million GP, no Discord required.
  • Options
    Hey there! Order of Vao is looking for possible mergers! Our guild is currently lvl 50-79 (couple 80+). Everyday players. Active guild raiding and a Discord channel for community. Guild has 21 members and 3.7M+ GP and is quickly growing. My Discord: Fushimino#4971 or use my ally code: 491-629-122.
    What I am looking for: either absorbing micro guilds and banding together to better everyone. Or merging with another guild in a similar position as us and forming an entirely new guild.
    Not looking to join into pre-existing alliances at this time. Thank you!
  • Options
    We'll win with the Darkside
    g97d982npc05.png
    and you can too!

We have a solid core of 20-25 regular players, mostly Australian based and pretty casual about rules. We like to help each other and enjoy the camaraderie of our fellow guild mates. We are doing HPit twice per week and the tank raid on normal (almost ready to start heroic). We have won 5 out of 5 Territory Wars and get about 14-15 stars per Territory Battle. The core is what makes the guild awesome but our numbers have stagnated at around 30 of 50 for the past 4mths.

We would like a small to medium sized starter guild of 15-20 players to merge with us. We are happy to take on all your guilds players and promote any officers so they keep their status. We won't hold you to any conditions regarding GP or player level. We just want a full compliment of daily active players that will join guild raids and events so we can grow faster together.

If this sounds appealing please respond via this post or hit up Ruck Bodgers - Ally Code: 775-418-753 in game to chat.

Come to the Dark Side - you know you want to!
  • Options
    EckleMer wrote: »
    Hello, I have 7 players looking to transition into another guild. We are 6 85's and a 65 noob. He is family so must come with. We range from about 1 mil to 2.5 mil gp. I have all event characters and we have exp with heroic raids. All aware of zero damage and very respectful. Hoping to find a place where all 7 can be in same guild. Although not looking to be required to use line or discord. I will no problem but others aren't interested in another app requirement.
    My name is Xavier.I'm the leader of 'Lost Souls' I am 100% into a merger to join our guild. We can help each other out. I will make your leader and officer's....officer's in our guild. And you all will be welcomed and respected. Please let me know if you're interested. If you have any questions or are seriously interested..., please leave a message with all members id numbers before disbanding guild. I will send invites immediately
    Our guild is HANDJOBBA THE HUT.

We’re newer players, levels 40-56 right now, and there’s only like 9 people but 4 of us know each other and aren’t breaking apart. We use the group chat to carry on personal conversations and jokes, because it’s funny. We like that we can do the lower level raids because were all in similar areas, but realize we pretty badly need some numbers and could probably use some better help, so we’re considering trying to join up another group, who is active but casual enough to let us bicker for fun in the chat.

If you’re interested and fun, let me know

• Options
    Warlord43 wrote: »
    Very active guild, currently doing heroic Pit and HAAT and between 4-5 on Sith raid. Looking to move up higher. Could possibly add up to 20-25 players. Looking to clear dead weight in our guild.

Very cool guild but looking for those who participate in all facets of the game. Message through here and we can go from there.

85 million GP, no Discord required.

• Options
    Hi my name is valheru and im the leader of S1TH HAPPENS 2017 im looking for a good guild to merge my actives with i have 22 active players who im talking with atm about merging because we arnt getting enough new players to grow as a guild.
  • Gannon
    1632 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Looking for 18 players who are heroic Sith raid focused, active, and participate in all events!
    Rise Together
    Central us reset, 80m gp, win all TW flawlessly.
    Contact me here or in LINE: gannon009
  • Options
    Guten Abend,
    unsere Gilde hat massive Mitgliederabgänge zu verzeichnen, bedingt durch den Sithraid und unterschiedlichen Auffassungen wie ambitioniert das Ganze vor sich gehen soll.
    Wir sind grundsätzlich Leute, die sich nicht so schnell aus der Ruhe bringen lassen und spielen schon lange zusammen. Trotzdem sind wir ambitioniert und wollen so schnell wie möglich in der Lage sein den hSR zu meistern.
    Also falls ihr euch mit uns zusammentun möchtet, schreibt mich bzw. uns an!

Good evening,
    our guild had a massive loss of members due to Traya.
    Now we’re trying to find new members or a guild with a similar time zone to merge with.

Guild details:
    - Name: Black Sun Fireworld
    - Members: 27
    - avg. GP: ~ 2,5M
    - Language: German & English
    - Current Time Zone: GMT/UTC +2
    - RAIDS: Still able to finish hAAT and hRancor easily
    - Communication via discord.
    - not interested in being part of a guild alliance

PM me here or on discord https://discord.gg/ZVMecQM
  • BC1868
    19 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 10-15 heroic ready players to merge with our guild. We currently have 45/50 at 110gp and will be removing non-participators. If interested in discussing, message me here and we can discuss further. We use Line my ID is BC1868 you can also reach out to me there.
  • Options
    PutItInAlderaanPlaces

PIIAP is looking to merge with 20 individuals. We just created an alliance with Second Foundation, our HSTR farming guild. Because of the first merger, these spots opened. Looking for new members who have at least 800k GP or more, participates in all guild activities, strives to earn their 600 daily tickets, and has a desire to become HSTR ready and is actively working on teams and JTR.

Only requirements are that you must join us and our alliance, join our LINE raid command center, and has a love for the game, like we do.

If you are hungry to succeed and progress in a fun community of close friends with an adult atmosphere, and this sounds like it is beneficial for both guilds, please contact me on LINE or PM me here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Line id: ally code:

Darthdane(PIIAP) 692-331-561

And may the Force be with you....
  • Options
    Who: Space Pirates: super chill community focused guild that focuses on being both fun and competitive.
    What: 130M+ GP Guild (47/50) with rotating times for raids at 10 am ET and 8 pm ET
    Why: Looking for 3-10 people to join and assist with completing HSR (
    Requirements: Active top 100 or so players with at least 2M GP and preferably JTR.

We use Line as primary communication (Line ID is magicflo) and have very active chats.
    Ally code is 492-958-912.
    If you're interested feel free to msg me back here or on Line.
  • MavenTacoma
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Guild Name. Is Cloud City Nephophobes.
    New guild with two sister feeder guilds.
    We currently have 20 members
    Our feeder guilds lack players ready for sith raid. Looking for 10 or so people with 2 mil gp, sith raid teams and most importantly active players on discord and swgoh.gg
    Please contact me if interested. Either on here or discord @Maven Tacoma#8167
    Post edited by MavenTacoma on
  • Mayishka
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Going to keep it short and sweet. We are looking for dedicated and fun players for our HSTR focused guild, as well as our casual guild farming T4 Sith currently. Can even take a smaller merge into both if it works out. Officer spots available in our casual guild.
    Come chat with us! https://discord.gg/wrrBq3A
  • Baddad
    25 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi.
    Our current guild is minions of chaos. We have 48 members with a gp of 93m. Currently doing t5 sith raids. Haat and hpit. We're looking to maybe form 2 guilds. one guild to do heroic sith or atleast shooting for heroic. And a second guild for people who is not heroic sith ready . We have around 22 people that are getting heroic sith ready. And we average around 50m gp. If any one is interested in joining guilds to do this. Just contact me on discord.
    baddad#7305
    And we can discuss further.
    Thanks.
  • bscott9999
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Mighty Heroes (https://swgoh.gg/g/7790/mighty-heroes/) is a formerly casual guild based in the UK that is becoming more active. With that in mind, we have been releasing some of our members that do not participate, and need to invite more active players. We have 3 openings at the moment, with possibly up to 10 openings being available right now with the right people wanting to merge or join. our average GP is 2.4 million.

Message me here or on discord if you are interested: Old Ben#7242
    Post edited by bscott9999 on
  • Options
    Moin Moin ,

der Tatooines Fight Club hat 5-8 Plätze frei..........

Guild Name: Tattooines Fight Club
    GP: 105 million.
    Open Positions: 5
    Prereqs :
    Min 1.3 Mio GM
    Jtr/NS Team gern gesehen aber nicht Voraussetzung

Raids: Heroic Pit (in 20 mins); Heroic Tank (eine stunde) , Sith tier 6 ( Priority Team Build T7 )

Sehr aktive Gilde mit einigen Veteran Spielern. "Kleinere" gerne willkomen. Wir werden jeden Unterstützen

Our rules are:
    0 damage im Heroic Rancor raid für 24H
    0 damage inm Heroic Tank raid fü 24h
    Verpflichtene Teilnahme am TW und TB
    Inaktive Spieler werden nach ein paar Wochen entfernt

600 Tickets am Tag sind nicht verpflichtend aber gern gesehen.
    Join us via Discord : Contact our Leads Pennywise#0755 or Ambush#6117
  • Options
    We looking for new memebrs! We have 40 acasual but very active guild members who are all very friendly with a guild power of over 15 mil Run all raids and wars constantly and are willing to except all levels and help new members! We are levels 85-60 so we have a good mix and swap out high and low level raids so all levels have a chance to win. My code is 827-247-119. Send me an invite and I'll add you! The goal is to enjoy the game and have fun so let's conquer the galaxy!
  • Options
    We looking for new memebrs! We have 40 acasual but very active guild and very friendly group with a guild power of 15 mil Run all raids and wars constantly and are willing to except all levels and help new members! We are levels 85-60 so we have a good mix and swap out high and low level raids so all levels have a chance to win. My code is 827-247-119. Send me an invite and I'll add you! The goal is to enjoy the game and have fun so let's conquer the galaxy!
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    How important is GL? That's all we are talking about. We can work something out.

Does your guild want to join our alliance of three guilds? Do some of your members want a chance right away for heroic? Do some belong in a mid-level and some belong in a lower-level guild?

We have the discord server set up between all three guilds, and we have ~30 guys ready for the more casual guild.

X Wing Fighter is the top guild: 136 mill gp, fully heroic.
    Y Wing Fighter: 115 mill gp, HAAT, PIT, T5
    U Wing Fighter (soon to be named): 80-100 mill gp, PIT and HAAT, T3-4

Join the Rebel Fleet.
    yesac#2610
  • DanHero4
    21 posts Member
    Options
    l02igi3dii6v.jpg
  • Options
    Galactic Pirates is actively exploring all options for beating HSTR. We are 108mGP with 44 members. I recently cut dead weight and am looking to fill my ranks with active players. I don't hold hands or remind people to attack a raid or hassle people about 600 tickets. If you're someone that requires that much attention then I don't want you. I'm looking to have a full guild of competitive players who know how to play the game and have a good time. I could accommodate a small group or an even split merge. If you have any questions or think we may be able to work something out please hit me up on Discord or join my recruiting server.
    JaggedFel181#4366
    https://discord.gg/dyNszvn
  • Options
    Guardians Of Ahnk Morpork , Is looking for more members.
    Currently 36/50 with 27 million GP. Most of us are over 1M individual gp with some newcomers.
    We want you to join us in our quest for free loot.
    We are killing all manner of Rancors and Giant Tanks with endless droids squadrons on the regular.
    We are working towards Sith Tier 4.
    There are rules we enforce to make sure everyone gets a chance at raid gear.

contact Deebs of Aion (177-114-814)
  • dustipher
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Aurora Guard is looking for a potential 25:25 merge! We are an established 70 million GP guild with a core of great players! We use UK timezones, running raids in the evening UK time (usually between 7 and 10PM) and communicate using discord.

Here's our guild overview:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13272/aur0ra-guard/

Following a previous merge we have lost most of our heaviest hitters, but this gives a great opportunity for a merge with a guild full of mid-late game players who can jump straight in and grow with us..

Guild seeking to merge with us should be mostly 1 million+ GP players, preferably players with experience and a core of levelled viable characters and hopefully with a guild GP roughly equivalent to ours, but all will be considered.

We run legendary tank and rancor raids, tier 4/5 Triumvate rinse and repeat (working towards 6-7* Triumvate) and we have daily raid activities to keep you busy! Also currently 5 territory wars unbeaten (we very rarely lose!).

We use discord for communication https://discord.gg/3UreWU3. Alternatively, add me for more info (dustipher#1317).

PM me on here or join the discord if you want to have a serious discussion about merging.

Peace out and may the force be with you,
    dustipher (recruiting officer of Aurora Guard)
  • Crusher
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for couple of active players preparing towards heroic sith...
    You hav JTR and Other Sith sqd sqd but they r not quite there yet... come join us and benifit frm our great leadership and super active guild ..
    We are very active guild - 3 x HPit n 2 x haat weekly ...
    25k+ tickets weekly

DM me now
  • NJO_Warrior
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    almf6cghn3zl.jpg
    XD gaming is a guild of 39 that seeks 10-15 members to join us. We've been trying to bring in individual players, but for every player that joins, another leaves or is booted for various reasons. We want to be laid back, but also want to grow, which requires some coordination. So we suggest toons that need to be worked on for things like TB, and wait for volunteers, but we do not assign or force. We assign certain style squads in certain areas in TW, but we do not rebuke people for doing their own thing. The problem is we are a guild of 39 and only have 30-34 participate in events. So, here is our proposition: Group of up to 10-15 come join us! Your leader will be adopted as officer and then all of us can benefit from the HPit, HAAT, Tier 4+ Sith raid, 20+ stars in TB, wins in TW and strong gear donations!
  • Options
    StarBorn is currently searching for a guild 10-15 active players (maybe more) to join us who are committed to daily play (600/600, TW, TB, & Raids). We seem to be hovering in the 100mgp range now for a couple months and just need a little push to make the jump towards HSTR. We are currently 43/50 and can shed a little more weight to make room in the right situation. We are currently running T-5 on STR. HPIT, & HAAT multiple times a week 12hr join period for each. No Drama or bull****. 2.2m+ GP players willing to use LINE & swgoh.

If you are interested message @Dazewalker or @Staulin on LINE
This discussion has been closed.