Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Options
    Hey!

Page 30.
  • Options
    k32uaor7ggfe.jpeg
  • Options
    lol, I think we can hit 60 pages without a valid response from @CG_SBCrumb. Ask a question, get answers, then answer a completely different question than you initially asked
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options
    We are a 66Mil guild and have been running tier 3 forever. Since a few of us recently got JTR I just suggested we jump up to tier 4, here was the response I received: "Not enough people care about it to matter lol, plus the prizes are **** anyway"

If that doesn't sum up the raid I don't know what does.
  • Options
    Increase all T1-6 rewards and increase T7 difficulty. Don't touch anything else.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    I posted this in another related thread, it fits here also.
    If you read what has been said, they have no plans to reduce or adjust the difficulty of the Sith Raid (if they were going to, why show us how to beat it with existing mechanics?). So that answers that. Then they explain how to advance in the raid to higher tiers with a stronger team (JTR+). So again no intent to adjust or reduce the difficulty. They cannot or will not do so. End of discussion. And no change in rewards, no removal of challenge gear, we have our answer there. If you still harbor any hope for these two points to change, I wish I had your optimism. Belaboring these points, demanding answers, is moot. They have answered.

• Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options
    If you read what has been said, they have no plans to reduce or adjust the difficulty of the Sith Raid (if they were going to, why show us how to beat it with existing mechanics?). So that answers that. Then they explain how to advance in the raid to higher tiers with a stronger team (JTR+). So again no intent to adjust or reduce the difficulty. They cannot or will not do so. End of discussion. And no change in rewards, no removal of challenge gear, we have our answer there. If you still harbor any hope for these two points to change, I wish I had your optimism. Belaboring these points, demanding answers, is moot. They have answered.

To be fair CG_Carrie did say this yesterday:
    We were also talking about some tiers needing more of one thing or another, like some might need reward tweaks, while others might require slightly easier gameplay.
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Nitrogen wrote: »

We were also talking about some tiers needing more of one thing or another, like some might need reward tweaks, while others might require slightly easier gameplay.

True, but CG_CBcrumb placed any of those changes "not in the near future"
  • Options

Don’t blame any of us for not believing a single word any of them say at this point. Any goodwill they tried to obtain a month ago has been completely worn out.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
  • Options

I admire your optimism. We shall see.

• Options
    Raid Rewards ranked from best to worst accounting for both time spent and likelihood of needed/desired gear being received:

1. Sith - Heroic
    2. Pit - Tiers 4 through Heroic
    3. Tank - Both Tiers
    4. Pit - Tiers 1 through 3
    5. Sith - Tiers 1 through 6
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Raid Rewards ranked from best to worst accounting for both time spent and likelihood of needed/desired gear being received:

1. Sith - Heroic
    3. Tank - Both Tiers

Yes this sums up a big part of the problem, since Pit Raids take all of 10 - 30 mins, even HPit, and Sith Raids take 3 - 7 DAYS, even tiers 3&4, for complete crap gear and low $ as well.

That should be really obvious to them, surely they don't think it is acceptable either so I don't really get what they are "thinking about" and "watching", JTR and Yoda re-born don't fix that by any stretch.
  • Options
    Tier 5 of the Sith says it is recommended for level 80+ gear level X characters and yet it rewards you with mostly tier VII gear/salvage ... How is this a thing? Shouldnt the rewards at least be comparable to what is recommended to clear the content and not lower than the recommended gear level..?
  • Options

1. Sith - Heroic
    3. Tank - Both Tiers

Yes this sums up a big part of the problem, since Pit Raids take all of 10 - 30 mins, even HPit, and Sith Raids take 3 - 7 DAYS, even tiers 3&4, for complete **** gear and low $ as well.

That should be really obvious to them, surely they don't think it is acceptable either so I don't really get what they are "thinking about" and "watching", JTR and Yoda re-born don't fix that by any stretch.

That's a huge part of the problem, clearing content shouldn't be reliant on any single character or group of characters anyway..It should be based on strategy. Like the vast majority of other games.
  • Objakenodi
    91 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    What is the point in this thread? Why have we been leaving comments. You may as well just shut down the thread and replace it with one that says " Sith raid comments, we don't care , give us your money and shut up". What do I expect you will actually do, It will go something like this...

Devoted customer, "please fix this flagrant display of elitism that is creating the very gap it is talking about reparing. Please fix this universally hated event and make it fair to all"

CG representative, "Here's 500 crystal's it cost us nothing to creat, NOW SHUT UP AND DANCE MONKEYS, HAHAHA"
  • Options
    Objakenodi wrote: »
    What is the point in this thread? Why have we been leaving comments. You may as well just shut down the thread and replace it with one that says " Sith raid comments, we don't care , give us your money and shut up". What do I expect you will actually do, It will go something like this...

Devoted customer, "please fix this flagrant display of elitism that is creating the very gap it is talking about reparing. Please fix this universally hated event and make it fair to all"

CG representative, "Here's 500 crystal's it cost us nothing to creat, NOW SHUT UP AND DANCE MONKEYS, HAHAHA"

Thanks for your input...invaulable.
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    What tier or tiers did you play?
    Heroic

What GP is your Guild that is attempting the raid?
    185M

What teams you did you attempt the raid with?
    JTR, bb8, R2, ReyScav and RT, Rex/wampa/zarris/GK, FO, NS etc...

What part of the raid motivated or demotivated you to continue trying?
    What motivated me was the reward before change. What devotivate me is the reward after the change.

What about the raid did you enjoy? What did you dislike about the raid?
    Same as previous answer.
  • Options
    What is the point in this thread? Why have we be leaving comments. You may as well just shut down the thread and replace it with one that says " Sith raid comments, we don't care , give us your money

Ive given input, when it was asked for! I gave my opinion when the devs were trying to earn back some respect and communicating, as did 20000 other people. Our opinion was STR is broken in many ways and needs fixing. Their response has been to ignore us so I am forced to resort to sarcastic remarks to make myself feel a little better. If they are going to ignore the issues of the 99.9% and fix the issue of the 0.1!% then they dam well better expect some backlash. I left a lot less harsh comments on the new Sith reward mega thread but was so disgusted when I saw this thread was still running that I lost it and posted again. So thank you for your input, I hope it made you feel better about yourself.
  • Gerwn
    7 posts Member
    Options

Are you sure you re a moderator in this forum? cause he pretty much sums it up.
    boi, the audacity...
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    I thought there was a cap to greed and shame.

I was wrong.
  • Options
    Ive given input, when it was asked for! I gave my opinion when the devs were trying to earn back some respect and communicating, as did 20000 other people. Our opinion was STR is broken in many ways and needs fixing. Their response has been to ignore us so I am forced to resort to sarcastic remarks to make myself feel a little better. If they are going to ignore the issues of the 99.9% and fix the issue of the 0.1!% then they dam well better expect some backlash. I left a lot less harsh comments on the new Sith reward mega thread but was so disgusted when I saw this thread was still running that I lost it and posted again. So thank you for your input, I hope it made you feel better about yourself.

We're all frustrated I guess. Your post, to me, read as a mocking attack on those whom, like yourself, have spoken up. I understand this frustration. I'm fairly confident we both feel the same on this matter.
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Nerf NS p4!
    Not investing in this broken thing..

This entire thread is people talking about how the raid is to hard and you want to nerf one of the only good teams that can attack the raid?

****?
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Nerf NS p4!
    Not investing in this broken thing..

This entire thread is people talking about how the raid is to hard and you want to nerf one of the only good teams that can attack the raid?

****?

No, the whole thread is saying that the rewards are utter garbage and completely useless. 10 minutes of Heroic Pit participation gives 1,000x better rewards than 3-4 days of tier 6 STR contribution
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie maybe we should have taken the challenge gear out of this too. Just saying
  • Options
    •What tier or tiers did you play? t4-6
    •What GP is your Guild that is attempting the raid? 120m or so
    •What teams you did you attempt the raid with? JTR, Imp Troopers, Sith, Phoenix, Various Rebels, Chex mix, Remaining Resistance, and a scoundrel team
    •What part of the raid motivated or demotivated you to continue trying? The rewards, I finished 3rd in t5 or t6 can't remember. Spent hours upon hours doing as good of runs as I could. Got 12 and 15 pieces of salvage half of which I needed for no characters and a completed item I also needed for no characters.
    I mean c'mon. If I put in that much time and effort the least im looking to get is like a finish stun cuff, stun gun salvage, mk3 carbantis. Mk8 components, not salvage no one needs salvage, I have 1300 salvage and 0 components. I mean something to make the time worthwhile.
    The ineffectiveness of teams without abilities that can't be evaded/resisted.

•What about the raid did you enjoy? What did you dislike about the raid? I enjoyed nihilus mechanic defense, I enjoy the traya one, I still don't understand the sion one at all, I always just auto teams on that when I get a chance.
    I dislike the health levels as it is literally a slog. Phase 4 is ridiculous no new mechanic was added to help buff characters/squads, should definitely receive a buff in lower tiers to help with the ridiculous difficulty/hp.
    Half the guild autos 5 teams maybe one time then 10 other people put in time and effort until its cleared. We all receive about the same rewards. No incentive to try.
  • Options
    Lotros wrote: »
    Half the guild autos 5 teams

I guess that is OUR solution, to their lack of action not providing a proper solution, sad really

• UncleOnceler
    196 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    We are a 140 million plus guild that is close to heroic. We run T5 and T6.

The raid is a tedious mess of RNG. It's dependent on just a handfull of teams that don't even really have strategy, just the right toons banging on the bosses until they are dead. The bosses don't feel any different by phase. It's like beating your head on a moving wall, over and over and over. I enjoy the rancor more than the Sith raid.

The mechanics are annoying and tedious, and RNG dependent.

Retreating and retreating to get the right RNG is a horrilble experience, and a massive waste of time.

There is literally very little I like about the raid. It's a chore. Even the rewards are horrible.

I run the same teams everyone else does. There are no other teams that work. I am usually the top contributor, around 50 million damage. Our top 10 players do 20 million plus, and everyone else just flounders.

The raid is way too dependent on the worst players in guilds. They don't care, and unless they farm very hard to get teams, our entire guild suffers. If we can't get our worst, least motivated players to care about a raid noone likes, then we may suffer the same fate as other guilds - dumping long time guildmates.

Please add more Territory Battles. They are fun.

The worst part of what you've done is . . . you've now added plus 6 speed exculsive gear to the Heroic Sith raid. This gear will break the game because anyone who has it will dominate arena.

I don't know what you are doing, but it's not listening to people. I don't think the dev actually play the game. I also think once people see the consequences of a top .1 percent of the players who have 60 MORE SPEED on their team than everyone else, people will just give up and leave the game. (this doesn't include the tens of thousands of more health, etc.)

• Options
    We are a 140 million plus guild that is close to heroic. We run T5 and T6.

The raid is a tedious mess of RNG. It's dependent on just a handfull of teams that don't even really have strategy, just the right toons banging on the bosses until they are dead. The bosses don't feel any different by phase. It's like beating your head on a moving wall, over and over and over. I enjoy the rancor more than the Sith raid.

The mechanics are annoying and tedious, and RNG dependent.

Retreating and retreating to get the right RNG is a horrilble experience, and a massive waste of time.

There is literally very little I like about the raid. It's a chore. Even the rewards are horrible.

I run the same teams everyone else does. There are no other teams that work. I am usually the top contributor, around 50 million damage. Our top 10 players do 20 million plus, and everyone else just flounders.

The raid is way too dependent on the worst players in guilds. They don't care, and unless they farm very hard to get teams, our entire guild suffers. If we can't get our worst, least motivated players to care about a raid noone likes, then we may suffer the same fate as other guilds - dumping long time guildmates.

Please add more Territory Battles. They are fun.

The worst part of what you've done is . . . you've now added plus 6 speed exculsive gear to the Heroic Sith raid. This gear will break the game because anyone who has it will dominate arena.

I don't know what you are doing, but it's not listening to people. I don't think the dev actually play the game. I also think once people see the consequences of a top .1 percent of the players who have 60 MORE SPEED on their team than everyone else, people will just give up and leave the game. (this doesn't include the tens of thousands of more health, etc.)

No one from CG is reading this thread. It's apparent since they did the complete opposite of what fans asked for.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Deleted per mod request.
    Post edited by Madpup on
This discussion has been closed.