Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Would you walk back into a firepit on purpose? He is done with this thread. He was done with it a long time ago.

Then he’s just not doing his job, which isn’t pretty absurd
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

We have received a wide range of feedback about the newest raid, The Sith Triumvirate and we would like to hear more about your experience. Please include the following information in addition to your feedback:
    • What tier or tiers did you play?
    • What GP is your Guild that is attempting the raid?
    • What teams you did you attempt the raid with?
    • What part of the raid motivated or demotivated you to continue trying?
    • What about the raid did you enjoy? What did you dislike about the raid?

This might end up being the most pointless post a CG employee has ever made on these boards
  • Options
    Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

We have received a wide range of feedback about the newest raid, The Sith Triumvirate and we would like to hear more about your experience. Please include the following information in addition to your feedback:
    • What tier or tiers did you play?
    • What GP is your Guild that is attempting the raid?
    • What teams you did you attempt the raid with?
    • What part of the raid motivated or demotivated you to continue trying?
    • What about the raid did you enjoy? What did you dislike about the raid?

This might end up being the most pointless post a CG employee has ever made on these boards

Dude is making jesse look like a superstar
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    This thread has a Pepperidge Farm meme written all over it.
  • Options
    I can back to this thread because I saw it was bumped up in recent discussions.. I had hope that a dev actually answered... hahaha..

This whole thread was pointless as they knew what we didn't like. HUGE time sink for trash rewards. "Yay more challenge gear!"(said no one ever) and the fact that you NEED teams A, B, C, D and E or it's near impossible to beat in a timely manner is just sad. Smh
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Would you walk back into a firepit on purpose? He is done with this thread. He was done with it a long time ago.

Then he shouldn’t say that we should ping him to get his attention, and hopefully a response. That’s the issue. He said there would be an update 3 weeks ago, and since then, nothing.
  • Options
    EA/CG figure out how to charge money for the HUGE elephant in the room...psc4x2rywukf.jpeg
  • Emmant
    93 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Piiiiiiiiiinnnnngggg!!!!
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Quoting/cross-posting this here for posterity, but a reminder to folks to be respectful:
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Let's keep it civil here. I understand you're looking to get more information and are frustrated but making rude comments about any member of the team isn't a productive way to carry yourself. I'd ask everyone remember one of our forum rules:

Unwanted topics
    • Posts bashing EA, CG, the dev team or the moderators.

Let's just keep it respectful, thanks!

• Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Quoting/cross-posting this here for posterity, but a reminder to folks to be respectful:
    Hey folks,

Let's keep it civil here. I understand you're looking to get more information and are frustrated but making rude comments about any member of the team isn't a productive way to carry yourself. I'd ask everyone remember one of our forum rules:

Unwanted topics

Respect is a two-way street. People are justifiably upset in this instance because we have received none.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Natos wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

Respect is a two-way street. People are justifiably upset in this instance because we have received none.

Love your Avatar pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

Agreed.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options

Unfortunately, EA/CG don't have to respect us. It's their game, they can dictate what they want. Our option is to play or not to play, and then to pay or not to pay.

If they are consistently disrespectful to their player base, then that base will leave and the employees may get fired if their management links their disrespectful behavior to negative financial metrics. However, that is our only recourse.

Players being disrespectful to EA/CG employees serves no purpose except to get that player banned.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @EA_Cian love that avatar. That is pretty darn cool. Just financial satire at the expense of Loony Tunes Horton Hatches an Egg. No one can figure out why @CG_SBCrumb is posting on Reddit, but not updating the player base here on the forums. Just even a hey thanks for the input we’ve got it on the to do list is appreciated.
  • Options
    Sometimes the wheel has to squeak to get the grease...
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Unfortunately, EA/CG don't have to respect us. It's their game, they can dictate what they want. Our option is to play or not to play, and then to pay or not to pay.

If they are consistently disrespectful to their player base, then that base will leave and the employees may get fired if their management links their disrespectful behavior to negative financial metrics. However, that is our only recourse.

Players being disrespectful to EA/CG employees serves no purpose except to get that player banned.

True. However, they need to drop the pretense, rather than asking for something they have no intention of providing.

STR, by CGs own admission, is a problem. They've had close to a month now to come up with ideas for solutions. We've heard nothing...
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

Can we get an update then from anyone on the team? It’s been almost a month since the promised update. That may be the source of harsh feelings
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

@EA_Cian
    Congrats, you are the first CG associate to post in this topic for what, nearly a month? And it had nothing to do with the content that started this topic. If you could just pass along thd fact that its here it would be much appreciated as nobody else at CG can seem to find it. ; )

Or just pass on the simple message that this raid is kitten.
  • Options
    You recently fixed an exploit people were using to farm extra Trays shards. By guild hopping they were able to do multiple sith raids without cooldown. To take advantage of this exploit, players had to do VERY intentional things. It was such a blatant offense, and these players now were able to get Traya starred up much faster than the rest of us. As a player who DID NOT attempt to take advantage of this exploit, I demand some sort of explanation as to what punishment players who did this will receive. I feel like at the very least they should have their accounts reset to the exact way they were when they began exploiting. Honestly I don't know why the punishment wouldn't be more severe, but that is the LEAST I would expect. I've spent over $15,000 dollars on this game over the last year. Your clients that dont exploit should not be punished for not taking advantage of this. If you do nothing, that is what you are in effect doing, and that's the message you are sending. Please respond.
  • Options
    Doing nothing and rewarding those that did...
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

It gets harder and harder with every passing page. I'm surprised it hasn't turned into a total joke thread at this point... well...
    tenor.gif
    Oh, dayum, there it goes....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    giphy.gif
    Reply Count? Assuming this farce by @CG_SBCrumb isn't just closed in attempt to save face, of course.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Cstone812
    266 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lol checking this thread again after a month and not even a “hey we hear you” post. What a joke.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    Lol checking this thread again after a month and not even a “hey we hear you” post. What a joke.

Test.jpg
    It's all a joke. I haven't spent anything since Bossk, and not much before that - IDK if they care, but it's about the only vote I get as a customer. I do actually want to finish 7*ing Bossk... but something... something to do with the STR... hmm... keeps me from doing it.
    I did get a couple of the S.H.E.I.L.D. packs though!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
  • Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Man, started reading this thread when it first opened, only just now got to the end... isnt the whole point of a "passionate" Community Manager who was told "repeatedly" that communication was a focus, to communicate with the player base? Even aside from that, you started this dumpster fire of a thread, shouldn't you at least handle it? Come on @CG_SBCrumb let's have some of that communication you are so passionate about...
  • Options
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

Is it bashing to ask why CG/mods aren't meeting the expectations they set themselves?

Especially when the expectations are pretty low?

"Still testing options" "working as intended, it's super end game only, enjoy your guild tokens" "waiting for more data post rjt event"... a variety of 1 sentence updates would be an improvement.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

Can we get an update then from anyone on the team? It’s been almost a month since the promised update. That may be the source of harsh feelings

I guess us asking for what was promised, and honestly it’s a pretty basic thing that @CG_SBCrumb promised, is not allowed. Laughable
  • Options
    Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

I guess us asking for what was promised, and honestly it’s a pretty basic thing that @CG_SBCrumb promised, is not allowed. Laughable

He had time to ask us to be patient while they fix the DS TB rewards though. I thought that was funny... asking us to be patient.... I wonder if they'll have that one fixed within a month?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
This discussion has been closed.