Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lanj54 wrote: »
    I have feedback, the fact that Treya targets DN and DT with her cooldown buff everytime is ridiculous the raid is enough of a pain without the AI being programmed to do so. Having certain toons targeted by AI isn't right. While I'm at it the same with ships the AI always targets Vader no matter whether he starts or you bring him in as a reinforcement. Been playing for well over years now and am very disappointed with those 2 moves this may have been brought up before, but I'm so frustrated with it, it makes it not fun it makes me want to quit the game as a whole.
    Smart A.I. is good because it means your team does frustrating decisions for the attacker in defense

• Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    dabro_011 wrote: »
    This old girl with purple mods and a total +44 speed might make it where we don't have to worry about the raid or gear anymore.
    Climbed from 41 to 9 and took out a classic palp traya and a palp traya nest team.
    uq5rr1rbjzqe.jpg

So, your solution to a crap raid blocking a meta arena toon behind a progression wall is...shell out a couple hundred bucks for a marquee toon?

Granted, sound "CG" logic being applied here, no less terrible logic though.
  • Options
    Natos wrote: »
    This old girl with purple mods and a total +44 speed might make it where we don't have to worry about the raid or gear anymore.
    Climbed from 41 to 9 and took out a classic palp traya and a palp traya nest team.
    uq5rr1rbjzqe.jpg

So, your solution to a **** raid blocking a meta arena toon behind a progression wall is...shell out a couple hundred bucks for a marquee toon?

That toon is 3 star...you don't even have to spend 10.00 on her.
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    uq5rr1rbjzqe.jpg

So, your solution to a **** raid blocking a meta arena toon behind a progression wall is...shell out a couple hundred bucks for a marquee toon?

My apologies. However, now you're saying CG released a free toon that is completely upending the arena meta, which admittedly better fits their recent track record. Also, prepare for the hard nerf to Bastila real soon if you are managing what you claim.
  • Options
    uq5rr1rbjzqe.jpg

My apologies. However, now you're saying CG released a free toon that is completely upending the arena meta, which admittedly better fits their recent track record. Also, prepare for the hard nerf to Bastila real soon if you are managing what you claim.

Not me my payout partner

ll1vmsgcf6or.jpg
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    uq5rr1rbjzqe.jpg

And how is that 3* completely free toon doing in t4 through HSTR?

I'm completely confused. You do know this thread is about the completely **** sith raid, yeah?
  • Options
    Some FTP have 7* Traya now. Also now that jedi are taking over this raid isnt as relevant as say a month or two ago.

You will find that the ones with 7* traya will go to lower guilds to ensure better rewards and help clear it.
  • Options
    I said early in the thread that the worst thing EA and CG could do is nothing. The second worse thing is wait too long to do something.

Thanks for proving my statement as true. Though I'd rather you as a company and a people to respond to this thread and fix the mess you created instead of bringing out obvious cash grab characters. If this raid isn't what completely kill the playerbase the obvious power creep cash grabs will.
  • Options
    Some FTP have 7* Traya now. Also now that jedi are taking over this raid isnt as relevant as say a month or two ago.

You will find that the ones with 7* traya will go to lower guilds to ensure better rewards and help clear it.

This still doesn't address stagnant progression of lower tiers. Those who jump to claim Top 10 after 7*ing Traya won't go to guilds working for pittance T1-5. They'll go to the ones on the cusp in T6, just pushing them over the edge.

The lower tiers still rewarding crumbs will not progress to the point of being on the cusp, to attract said HSTR players. So still no progression is made downline.

Having another team doesn't address the poor rewards, you just get that dribble a little quicker.
  • Options

This still doesn't address stagnant progression of lower tiers. Those who jump to claim Top 10 after 7*ing Traya won't go to guilds working for pittance T1-5. They'll go to the ones on the cusp in T6, just pushing them over the edge.

The lower tiers still rewarding crumbs will not progress to the point of being on the cusp, to attract said HSTR players. So still no progression is made downline.

Having another team doesn't address the poor rewards, you just get that dribble a little quicker.

This. T1-4 gear rewards don't even help gear up tb platoon fillers so you literally can't use raid rewards to improve towards the next tier.

More to the point tier 1 is set up so you need the same teams you need for heroic if you want to post a decent run, except presumably the reason you aren't already doing heroic is because you don't have these teams. That's in contrast to previous non heroic raid tiers where non heroic teams could still perform decently enough to clear the raid in a reasonable time.
  • Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    uq5rr1rbjzqe.jpg

I'm completely confused. You do know this thread is about the completely **** sith raid, yeah?

Ahh so sad my inital post was about that toon making the raid not so important. May want to lash out at someone else.
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    uq5rr1rbjzqe.jpg

Ahh so sad my inital post was about that toon making the raid not so important. May want to lash out at someone else.

Granted, CG making their own **** raid rewards even more irrelevant with a free marquee toon sounds exactly like something they'd do.
  • caldera
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I have feedback, the fact that Treya targets DN and DT with her cooldown buff everytime is ridiculous the raid is enough of a pain without the AI being programmed to do so. Having certain toons targeted by AI isn't right. While I'm at it the same with ships the AI always targets Vader no matter whether he starts or you bring him in as a reinforcement. Been playing for well over years now and am very disappointed with those 2 moves this may have been brought up before, but I'm so frustrated with it, it makes it not fun it makes me want to quit the game as a whole.
    Smart A.I. is good because it means your team does frustrating decisions for the attacker in defense

I agree. Intelligence on the part of the raid boss is good. It's a lot better than just giving them massive amounts of health to slow people down.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

Oddly i feel the gear is probably more important that the treya shards.
  • Options
    Every day that @CG_SBCrumb posts other stuff and responds to other threads while ignoring this, it becomes a little bit more insulting to the players.

Yes, the community could be described as "toxic" in a lot of ways, but the abandonment of this thread and the refusal to acknowledge any of the issues with the broken Sith Raid doesn't seem like a good way of dealing with it.

It just seems like a way to make people look forward to someone else getting the license for this IP.
    To get a refund:

Always email. That way when you're confronted by the script reading garbage water people they employ refusing to help you, you can use a screenshot of the emails to show Google or Apple that the developer is failing at customer support, nearly guaranteeing you a refund.

You always want a paper trail when dealing with useless **** s.
  • Options
    Update: Raid still sucks. Way too much RNG. The more you run it, the less fun it is. The only phase that isn’t an RNG nightmare is Nightsisters at the start of Phase 4. I can’t wait to finish farming Traya shards so I can ignore three quarters of this terrible raid. Gear rewards are also terrible. Please resume ignoring me and every other player who has given feedback.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb here’s your daily ping with an additional bonus! A rant/statement about how much you and the devs have destroyed this game and turned your backs on the community. Here we go :smile:

This thread has been going on for months now. A thread you have started. Since this threads inception you and the team have made this raid infinitely worse by pushing a reward structure that causes angst and division amongst guild memebers by forcing unnecessary competition. You’ve ignored the cries for a fix to the T1-T6 mechanics and rewards completely. So basically you’ve given the finger to the entire player base really.

Over that same time frame you and the team have promised fixes to bugs that have hampered many aspects of the game, especially TB. You promised “substantial” make good compensation, and I emphasize “substantial” because it was grossly underwhelming. However the problems still remain and you’ve ignored the cries by your player base for answers.

You’ve pushed new content and answered other threads about minuscule things such as ability text wording, graphic designs and the like. However the major issues still remain. How do you possibly think this game can go on with you instilling such distrust in your player base? And today you guys push a new marquee bundle that increases the cost? Do you think that a wise business model? Demand more money while offering declining service? You’ve forced long time players out the door and forced long time whales to slam their wallets shut. Are you trying to intentionally ruin this game? Are you trying to sabotage this whole thing?

And just to be clear when i say you I don’t mean just you but the whole team at CG. These aren’t questions meant to bash the team either. Rather it’s a question on what any of you are truly thinking and how you think it’s ok to not give answers that your PAYING costumers deserve. Frankly I think it’s dispicable that you’ve allowed these issues to snowball as much as you have but that’s my own opinion. Answers of any degree are appreciated and frankly expected at this point.
  • Sepir
    38 posts Member
    Options
    caldera wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

I agree. Intelligence on the part of the raid boss is good. It's a lot better than just giving them massive amounts of health to slow people down.

If that only worked for our own toons as well. R2 the only one debuffed with defence down, BB8's zeta calls R2. I had one run where 80-90% of the assist calls were R2. I know BB8 shows affection for R2 in the movies, but that's going too far.
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb here’s your daily ping with an additional bonus! A rant/statement about how much you and the devs have destroyed this game and turned your backs on the community. Here we go :smile:

This thread has been going on for months now. A thread you have started. Since this threads inception you and the team have made this raid infinitely worse by pushing a reward structure that causes angst and division amongst guild memebers by forcing unnecessary competition. You’ve ignored the cries for a fix to the T1-T6 mechanics and rewards completely. So basically you’ve given the finger to the entire player base really.

Over that same time frame you and the team have promised fixes to bugs that have hampered many aspects of the game, especially TB. You promised “substantial” make good compensation, and I emphasize “substantial” because it was grossly underwhelming. However the problems still remain and you’ve ignored the cries by your player base for answers.

You’ve pushed new content and answered other threads about minuscule things such as ability text wording, graphic designs and the like. However the major issues still remain. How do you possibly think this game can go on with you instilling such distrust in your player base? And today you guys push a new marquee bundle that increases the cost? Do you think that a wise business model? Demand more money while offering declining service? You’ve forced long time players out the door and forced long time whales to slam their wallets shut. Are you trying to intentionally ruin this game? Are you trying to sabotage this whole thing?

And just to be clear when i say you I don’t mean just you but the whole team at CG. These aren’t questions meant to bash the team either. Rather it’s a question on what any of you are truly thinking and how you think it’s ok to not give answers that your PAYING costumers deserve. Frankly I think it’s dispicable that you’ve allowed these issues to snowball as much as you have but that’s my own opinion. Answers of any degree are appreciated and frankly expected at this point.

Oh man, definitely don't check out what @CG_Carrie has been doing over on Reddit then: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/8yndzo/malaks_ship_confirmed/

I nearly hurled my phone across the room this week with such a blatant highlight of misplaced priorities. Not a care in the world over at CG, the're moving on apparently.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Oh man, definitely don't check out what @CG_Carrie has been doing over on Reddit then: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/8yndzo/malaks_ship_confirmed/

I nearly hurled my phone across the room this week with such a blatant highlight of misplaced priorities. Not a care in the world over at CG, the're moving on apparently.

Yup. Apparently Crumb has also been on reddit replying and the mods on reddit bashed and downvoted me because I “harassed” him by asking why he’s been ignoring his thread on here.
  • Options

Yup. Apparently Crumb has also been on reddit replying and the mods on reddit bashed and downvoted me because I “harassed” him by asking why he’s been ignoring his thread on here.

Lol I ask him questions all the time on reddit he ignores everything but the low hanging fruit there as well.
  • Options

New ships = money
    Simplifying Sith Raid = no monetary benefit

A new ship is guaranteed to generate 30K USD (1000 whales x $300)
  • Options
    I have an idea, what if we all just boycott the sith raid until it's fixed?
  • Options

New ships = money

Instilling trust in your player base would create even more. Marquee purchases, crystal pack purchases (remember the crystal booster pack and how we were promised a replacement for that? I sure do). Income would skyrocket if they actually followed up with their promises. Because I’ll tell you what; what they’re doing now will not convince people this is a game worth investing in.
    Would you want to given rewards like this?
    wwxfzfomempe.png

Oh look more challenge gear...
  • Natos
    138 posts Member
    Options

New ships = money

True. Not a great way to sell things to the majority of the player base, who generally want a game that functions. Penny wise and pound foolish.
  • Options

New ships = money

Instilling trust in your player base would create even more. Marquee purchases, crystal pack purchases (remember the crystal booster pack and how we were promised a replacement for that? I sure do). Income would skyrocket if they actually followed up with their promises. Because I’ll tell you what; what they’re doing now will not convince people this is a game worth investing in.
    Would you want to given rewards like this?
    wwxfzfomempe.png

Oh look more challenge gear...

This^. I spent money on a fairly regular basis but now I won't spend a dime until they start earning our trust back. They could make so much more money if they'd actually spend time communicating with the player base and fixing broken elements of the game. It's not rocket science. It's PR.
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Deleted
  • Options
    At least a response from Carrie or Cumb now and then would be nice. Ask us more specific questions, tell us what things they are looking at. We are reasonable but lack of all communication on this thread is not helping.
  • Options
    n Oh man, definitely don't check out what @CG_Carrie has been doing over on Reddit then: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/8yndzo/malaks_ship_confirmed/

We’ve had a lot of positive reception around the release of Nihilus and the Sith Triumvirate.

Ah say what? In what reality do you reside?

This discussion has been closed.