Ship Shard “Migration” is just a split?

124Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    The only people who are probably complaining are people not in day one shards day 30 shards or day 90 shards etc who don't want day one people in their shards.... They would have had just as much a right to complain as the people being screwed in mega shard...

Now people in other Day one shards are going to have to suck it up.... as people with a level playign field be coming...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Reyspet wrote: »
    The solution I proposed was this part: “They should be redistributed across all shards, and not just keep competing with the same players again.”

Why do you want to be mixed in with players who had an advantage over you for so long? Seems you'd be better off competing against players who have been held back same as you, just less of them...
  • Options
    No one is buying that you can't get top 500 with a maxed fleet. I have been playing the game since the third month it was out, the only way you aren't getting top 50 with a max fleet is you aren't trying or willing to spend to make crystals. In either case, if you aren't willing to put in the work, you do not deserve the rewards.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    No one is buying that you can't get top 500 with a maxed fleet. I have been playing the game since the third month it was out, the only way you aren't getting top 50 with a max fleet is you aren't trying or willing to spend to make crystals. In either case, if you aren't willing to put in the work, you do not deserve the rewards.

Are you on that shard? Because if you're not, you really can't speak from any experience. It was bad enough for the devs to make the decision to split it, so it was clearly unfair.
  • WenHandel
    165 posts Member
    Options
    I have a couple of guild mates who are in this fleet shard and there’s no doubt it is completely out of balance with other shards. I really sympathise with the affected players.

While I had the strongest fleet in my shard and ranked 1st every day, one of my guild mates with a stronger fleet than me was in this shard and had to use crystals to refresh 3 times each day just to secure a top 20 finish - even though he was in the shard alliance and co-ordinated with the others to climb. And he would drop out of the top 100 overnight while I maybe dropped to 10th. And imagine how painful it was to spend hours climbing every single day to get mediocre rewards, even when you have a fleet that would be the best in any other shard.

I don’t think there is a perfect solution but I totally agree with the OP’s suggestion and I’d be fine if we got a few of these players added to my shard. I also think there should be some kind of retrospective compensation - nothing can really make it up but giving them all 5 full zetas and 20,000 crystals would at least be meaningful and a good gesture. It would still be a fraction of what they lost. Frankly I think anyone who has stuck with this so long and kept playing deserves some kind of loyalty reward.
  • Options
    I am completely lost, what is the problem and what is this ship shards, could someone get me out of the misery…?
  • Options
    I am in the same shard and after the shard split it got even worse.
    I have a friend that left the game half year ago and still in 600#
    And i have to fight the 5 attempts every day to be 200~400 and sometimes i fall 600 overnight.
    Its absolutely insane!!!
  • Options
    I am completely lost, what is the problem and what is this ship shards, could someone get me out of the misery…?

This shard was insane, thats why they splited. But it still tremendously insane!
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Reyspet wrote: »
    The solution I proposed was this part: “They should be redistributed across all shards, and not just keep competing with the same players again.”

Why do you want to be mixed in with players who had an advantage over you for so long? Seems you'd be better off competing against players who have been held back same as you, just less of them...

The shard was splited and still completely insane.
    Its ease we have ppl with 450~490k pg in this shard at any ranks.
    U probably don't see this in your shard. Well, at least i hope not
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Why would they put the super veteran players with players who haven't been competing as long? If they make your fleet shard the same size as everyone else, that should be good. You'd have a leg up on everyone else in different shards, as you've been playing longer.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    Why would they put the super veteran players with players who haven't been competing as long? If they make your fleet shard the same size as everyone else, that should be good. You'd have a leg up on everyone else in different shards, as you've been playing longer.

What isnt fair is the size of the shard.
    Almost Everyone get a top rank with 5 or less battles, in my shard its impossible.
  • Vyxx
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Both shards are still crazy competitive
  • Options
    Still super competitive. . . Anyone else exhausted by their shard after the split? I was excited to get to the 50s for once but back up to over 150 the next day . . .
  • Options
    I think CG should look at splitting these shards again. It is getting old spending 400 crystals a day to fight the shard for a decent payout. With the addition of relics this shard is only getting worse while my guildmates all get easy payouts