Military Might Mythic Tier

Prev13456789
Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited May 2018
I’ll happily be the first one to start the complain train. I’m sorry devs but you overdid the difficulty on this one. The first 7 phases? Yes difficult but with careful strategy it’s doeable. The last phase? You gave ungodly speed which is the norm, but also decided to give the three main baddies their zeta abilities as well...so we have a zader who just stacks the uncleansable DoTs, gains instant TM from palp to insta kill with CB, and then ability blocks someone random for good measure.

I’m curious as to why you thought giving the three bosses their zeta abilities was a good idea? Especially if it’s meant to “be a challenge and a sense of accomplishment by doing it”, there was no reason to keep the typical 8 phases. You could have cut it down to 4.

Edit: The main point of my post is in the last paragraph. Cut the mythic tier down from 8 stages to 4 given these difficulties. That’s what I mean by overdoing it.
Post edited by Ravens1113 on

Replies

• Options
    Shrug, build a better squad? This isn’t the first time we have played this event.
  • Dabro112
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Got it first time pretty easy as compared to the last one.
  • Options
    Dabro112 wrote: »

What squad did you use, and can you show a screen cap of it completed? I've ran phoenix all gear 12, all zeta's and couldn't come close. Ran CLS, Han, R2, Chaze all gear 12 and zeta'd and couldn't come close
  • Jonsolo32
    154 posts Member
    Options
    Mythic tier final stage. I have five gear 12 200+ speed rebels and I was whipped soundly. Once again EA shows us their inability to make this game playable. I mean, I don’t mind difficult but impossible??????

If you have a team that worked please post it.
  • Jonsolo32
    154 posts Member
    Options

Tell us the team you beat mythic tier with.
  • Options
    The last tier lol what?
  • Options
    Military Might. Just opened at 3am est.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Shrug, build a better squad? This isn’t the first time we have played this event.

It’s the first time there’s a mythic. And you can’t get any better than a G12 CLS, ZHan, ZzR2 and Chases team.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Cleared with CLS Zolo R2 Chaze.
  • Unimatrix
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Cls Zolo R2 chaze. Cleared on auto.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

It’s the first time there’s a mythic. And you can’t get any better than a G12 CLS, ZHan, ZzR2 and Chases team.

Oh I am pretty sure you can get better then that,

However, personal preferences aside, challenges are nice, makes a person actually think, . .and not just hit auto . . .
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Unimatrix wrote: »
    Cls Zolo R2 chaze. Cleared on auto.

Same, but I lost Zolo because I was running on Auto. Only got 2/3 stars :'(
  • Shaeis
    182 posts Member
    Options
    My team :
    zLead zCLS G12+3 248 speed,
    zHan g12+3 210 speed,
    zzR2D2 g12+3 236 speed,
    Chirrut g12+0 202 speed,
    Baze g10+2 95 Speed

I did it very easily.

Control Palpatine with Han stun, Tenacity up with Chirrut so Vador is useless, Focus Thrawn (very squishy against CLS/Zolo), then kill Palp, then Royal Hards and then Vador.
    Vador put 3 debuff when Tenacity up fade but it was manageable.

No casualties. I didn't even use the mission special ability.
  • Options
    I don't mind that it's difficult it's just annoying having to go through 7 encounters only for the last one to be the only one that really matters until you get good RNG
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Oh I am pretty sure you can get better then that,

However, personal preferences aside, challenges are nice, makes a person actually think, . .and not just hit auto . . .

I mean I’d really like to know what’s better than that really.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mind that it's difficult it's just annoying having to go through 7 encounters only for the last one to be the only one that really matters until you get good RNG

Hey look someone got the whole point of my post. Who woulda thought a bounty hunter would get it B)
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Piggybacking off of Boba, that’s my whole point. The difficulty of the first 7 phases is not impossible. It’s difficult, yes and needs proper strategy and team compostion.
    But the last phase, phase 8? Given the build of the AI, you need good RNG. To go through 7 phases and then lose because of bad RNG is a major pain and waste of time. Thus my comment of cutting it down to 4 phases. First phase is the ST wall. Then the Krennic phase. Then the Veers phase, and then finally the ETP (Empire Triumvirate Phase B) )
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Did it with CLS,RHS,R2,Chaze. All g12 except Chaze who are G11. Manual. Used event special on chaze but he died even with it. Didn't matter. killed vader,thrawn, then palp.
  • Options
    I found it tough but fair, they didn't have any insta kill abilities, cleared it first time with CLS, Raid Han, R2-D2, Chirrut and Baze. Only had CLS, Chirrut and R2 left at the end. Nailed EP, stunned Thrawn, took out the RG's then came back for Vader who is slow enough to control on his own, just had to watch R2 with the DoTs on him but Chirrut kept them alive.
  • Lawson
    1 posts Member
    Options
    I did it first time with Zyn lead zzzcls r2 Leia and zolo
    Use the event special to add health and protection especially before moving onto the last phase. I took out GAT first then used CLS to get rid of EP.
  • Options
    All people who clained they did it. Can you post a screenshot ??
  • Options
    Thanks Shaeis. I used your setup to beat it, just killed Vader before the Royal Guards.
  • Dracarys78
    68 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Jaidix496 wrote: »

What squad did you use, and can you show a screen cap of it completed? I've ran phoenix all gear 12, all zeta's and couldn't come close. Ran CLS, Han, R2, Chaze all gear 12 and zeta'd and couldn't come close

zz cls,z2z2,zhan,zfulcrum and old ben ( no zeta) all g12 cls and fulcrum survived but cleared it 1st try.
    kinda old lenovo so no ****.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Another here clearing with CLS, Zylo, R2, Chaze. All gear 12 except Chirrut (gear 11). Lost no one. Found it fairer and more balanced than the other Mythics. A challenge but not overkill.
  • Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Its just like any other mythic, you either have toons needed or you dont. You either have a chaze or not. Few other might work, but yeah.
  • Options
    Same as above. Save all specials, make sure cls can ignore taunts and focus all fire on Thrawn. Zylo will stun palp off the bat so only real threat is zader which baze should soak his attack and chirrut can heal him and give tenacity up if palp wakes up
  • MLFNK
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Auto'd up to 7/8, played it to make sure I had everything cooled down. Stopped Vader with rHan and EP with CLS. Let Lando rip. Because I don't have Baze ready.

G12 CLS, Chirrut, R2, zrHan.
    G11 Lando which I moved really good mods on.
  • Merired
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Got it in two - first try with cls, zolo, r2, wedge, ob all g12, second try switched g8 chirrut for wedge. OB got fractured and killed. Otherwise nothing special.
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    Options
    I ran CLS(L), Wedge, Biggs, Chirrut, Baze. All only Gear11 and won it easily.