Military Might Mythic Tier

Replies

• Options
    Buckbeak wrote: »
    "No room for whining. "

Always room to whine about whining, though, eh?

I was speaking about myself friend. "No room" for me to be whining. If I want to beat it, I just need to invest. Simple.

If others wish to whine then they are, of course, very welcome.
  • Options
    ZzzCLS, zolo, zFulcrum (all g12) and g11 Chaze. Took me quite a few tries.. not easy but doable!
  • Oorun
    40 posts Member
    Options
    G12 CLS lead g12 R2 g11Chaze g11 zolo 3 starred it you have to arrange tm of chirrut at phase 7 so it should start before palp and vader then you can stun thrawn with zolo, tenacity up and kill one by one i suggest thrawn palp vader kill order
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    zzzCLS, zHan, zzR2, Chirrut, Baze. All G12. Han, CLS, and R2 have all 3 g12 pieces on them. R2 prolly has +110 speed, CLS has around +95, Han is just all damage, no speed cuz Chex Mix, Chirrut around +95 speed, Baze has 3 protection primaries and a tenacity cross (Cuz I've been running him with ROLO lead in arena for fun against these EP teams). CLS, Han, Chirrut all have CD sets, CLS has a defense set, and Han and Chirrut have CC sets. R2 has a speed and potency set, Baze has a health set, a defense set and tenacity set.

Beat it extremely easily, only lost protection on Han and that was it.

On a completely different note.... Has anyone beat the mythic tier with Clones?
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    zzzCLS, zHan, zzR2, Chirrut, Baze. All G12. Han, CLS, and R2 have all 3 g12 pieces on them. R2 prolly has +110 speed, CLS has around +95, Han is just all damage, no speed cuz Chex Mix, Chirrut around +95 speed, Baze has 3 protection primaries and a tenacity cross (Cuz I've been running him with ROLO lead in arena for fun against these EP teams). CLS, Han, Chirrut all have CD sets, CLS has a defense set, and Han and Chirrut have CC sets. R2 has a speed and potency set, Baze has a health set, a defense set and tenacity set.

Beat it extremely easily, only lost protection on Han and that was it.

On a completely different note.... Has anyone beat the mythic tier with Clones?

I think ppl have. I tried once. I just swapped their mods so they weren’t as fast as they once were. Cody got ko’d In wave 4 and I stopped trying.
  • Options
    Can we talk about the rewards for a minute....this is one of the hardest events there is and after you clear it you only get 2 omegas??? The omega events give you 1 and you only have to beat 3 waves of 3. This is 8 waves of zeta'd toons.

How is this even remotely proportionate for the effort and cost.to complete?

• Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Can we talk about the rewards for a minute....this is one of the hardest events there is and after you clear it you only get 2 omegas??? The omega events give you 1 and you only have to beat 3 waves of 3. This is 8 waves of zeta'd toons.

Then don’t play it, and your overlooking the two zeta mats for first time thru, and you’re also overlooking that it’s a bonus challenge, and i know you know that,
  • Options
    ^^ also there was a whole thread on omega crunch.
  • Options
    If it wasn't such a pain to swap mods, I'd try the Mythic with my Thrawn and GK mods on my severely undergeared Chaze to see if they'd work. However, since it's a pain and a half, I'll just wait until the next time and gear them up since apparently my Wiggs won't do it. lol I did get to wave 7 both times I tried, but both times Veers and his troopers took out my CLS before I could even get one killed. xD
  • Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Just finished it on 2nd try. CLS (leader), raid han and R2 are all G12 and all zetas on them, Sabine G11 with zeta and chirrut G8 with garbage mods. Just need to have Chirrut go before any enemy in last round to get tenacity up, kill thrawn and its easy from there.
  • Options

Then don’t play it, and your overlooking the two zeta mats for first time thru, and you’re also overlooking that it’s a bonus challenge, and i know you know that,

I actually am not overlooking the zeta mats, My point is after the first time you beat it to do all that again for only 2 omegas, when the omega battles give you 1 for 10x less the effort doesn't make much sense.

Please don't tell me how/what to play the game and keep on point.

• Options

I actually am not overlooking the zeta mats, My point is after the first time you beat it to do all that again for only 2 omegas, when the omega battles give you 1 for 10x less the effort doesn't make much sense.

I was keeping on point , your complaining about rewards, that are on a bonus tier, . .
  • LukeDukem8
    608 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

I was keeping on point , your complaining about rewards, that are on a bonus tier, . .

There was no need for you comment about what I should do, it added no value or meaning to what I wanted to discuss.

The point was: I appreciate the zetas and omegas, but it doesn't make sense, even for a bonus round.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I have just one problem with this mythic (and by extension most others): The first 7 phases. They are much easier than the last one and they just take time. And especially given that beating the last phase depends on many things including luck and is almost never certain, this time adds up. Grinding through waves of stormtroopers adds neither fun nor challenge, so cutting the number of battles by half would imo still preserve the spirit of the event while making it less time consuming and somewhat mitigating the bad feeling if the Force is agains us in the grand finale. Hope that someone relevant reads this and at least gives it a thought...
  • Options
    I beat it first time with g12 CLS (zetas except lead), zzR2, zHan, Leia, and g11 Ben. I did not use the event power because I assumed it was the same as it was before. It is possible without Chaze.
  • Options

There was no need for you comment about what I should do, it added no value or meaning to what I wanted to discuss.

The point was: I appreciate the zetas and omegas, but it doesn't make sense, even for a bonus round.

Right,
  • Options
    full zeta gear 12 pheonix did the final tier with a slight issue, but nothing that they couldn't handle
  • Options
    Genpaku408 wrote: »
    full zeta gear 12 pheonix did the final tier with a slight issue, but nothing that they couldn't handle

Awesome. I was waiting for a PHX team to post.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    I beat it with this squad, some good mods, but nothing special. It took me a few tries to find the right team comp, and needed some good RNG for Krennic not to one shot Han (protectionless in the 4th battle) or the weak Chirrut, but when I reached the 8th battle for the first time, I could beat the Dark Lord. Ezra, Zolo, and Chirrut did not survive.

G12 zCLS (only IBAT), G11 Zolo, G11 zzR2, G11 Ezra, and G8 Chirrut
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Rhunne wrote: »
    So what everyone is saying if you don't have chirrut and baze at g10+ don't even both wasting your time.

My chaze are both gear 8...CLS,Raid han,r2 are gear 12 well modded,and zetaed and it wasnt hard at all consideri g i lost the 1st time with much better rebel toons.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    So what everyone is saying if you don't have chirrut and baze at g10+ don't even both wasting your time.
    Not even remotely. Read the posts and you'll see plenty of people who did it without Baze and/or Chirrut, and folks who beat it with Clones.

Didn't cost me anything to complete. I had Clones geared up for HAAT. Plenty of people have Rebels geared up because Rebels are good. It's a two day event that gives two Omegas guaranteed. Check the other thread here and you're going to see plenty of people saying woe is them for they have no Omegas, so they put a way in the game for you to get an additional 4 omegas a week and people are sad because they still have no omegas.

This isn't a one-time thing. This is an all-the-time thing. The game has been around for the better part of two years now, all things are long-term investments that pay dividends constantly. If you don't want to participate, that's fine, no one's forcing you--but then don't kvetch about needing more rewards.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have Chirrut or Baze, and this event was easy as pie for me with other rebels. Mind you, this is my arena team, so they are very well modded, but are missing a few zetas.

I used zCLS lead with zSTH / Leia / zzR2 / Old Ben, hit Auto til the end of phase 7, and proceeded to slay EP, then Thrawn, then my last two guys finished off the rest. It only took one try, with the only real challenge being Zader dots. I don't know about Phoenix Squad, but when it comes to rebels, if you're g12 and well-modded, it's easy. Yes, I am talking about the same mythic tier difficulty as the rest of you, and am assuming my mods are a big part of what made it easy. For example, my R2 has 260 speed on the stat sheet.
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    Options
    The difficulty was appropriate for a mythic tier I think. Found it hard to beat at first, but I just had to find the right combination of toons.

It was easy to beat with:

zzzCLS g12 (253 speed, +101 from mods)
    zSolo g12 (231, +95)
    Baze g10 (90)
    Chirrut g9 (205, +58)
    CHS g8 (169, +46)

The first four toons all have essential roles. The fifth spot can be filled with just about any rebel.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options

No. Chirrut is good to have even at G8, because of the HoTs, and he is quite good keeping himself alive.
    In the 8th battle, the only thing you need is the tenacity up, that's why Rex might be good, although the synergy is worse.
    I found all the stuns (Han, R2, CLS when the enemy has Defense Down, Ezra calling R2 to assist) very useful, and you have to use the event ability a lot. Make sure the event abilities are not on cooldown before entering the next battle.
  • jeiaden
    34 posts Member
    Options
    if chirrut at full turnmeter at beginning of stage8 you got it that's all. Givr baze that event special, its really helps.Just struggled for 2 zetas, i will not try 2 omegas not worth it.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the event, A LOT. Even with my top Tier CLS team, I had to be careful. It was still pretty easy though. Stuns, TM reduction.. Vader got a few turns, RG’s got a few, but Thrawn and EP never made a move. A bit easier than I would have liked.. but I tend to be really good at things.
  • ewqewqc
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Zody, Echo, Sarge (g11) and Rex ,zCLS (g12).
    Was pretty easy the first 7, in 8 I lost Cody somehow. But still, finished it and did on the first try, do can't give tips besides the usual clones thing - save tenup, use 212th, Sarge control TM, use the event abi on echo.
    My mods on clones aren't good. Could be much easier if I had arena mods on that team but not needed I guess.

I'm just pretty shocked that you guys say that rebels struggle in this.

From the brief I saw and hearing here and on Reddit, you need some things - protection recovery (zJyn work, and that's why zody too), HP recovery (chaze - and Cody) and tenUp (chaze, rex), and ofc, as always, TMR and TMgain (TMcontrol like rex, Sarge, CLS, Han)

Counter? Isn't must. Tank? Isn't must. Huge damage? Also not. Keep those things in mind guys. Good luck
  • Options
    Last tier just use chirrut... Give tenacity up before Vader goes. Problem solved.
  • Options
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    Zody, Echo, Sarge (g11) and Rex ,zCLS (g12).
    Was pretty easy the first 7, in 8 I lost Cody somehow. But still, finished it and did on the first try, do can't give tips besides the usual clones thing - save tenup, use 212th, Sarge control TM, use the event abi on echo.
    My mods on clones aren't good. Could be much easier if I had arena mods on that team but not needed I guess.

I'm just pretty shocked that you guys say that rebels struggle in this.

From the brief I saw and hearing here and on Reddit, you need some things - protection recovery (zJyn work, and that's why zody too), HP recovery (chaze - and Cody) and tenUp (chaze, rex), and ofc, as always, TMR and TMgain (TMcontrol like rex, Sarge, CLS, Han)

Counter? Isn't must. Tank? Isn't must. Huge damage? Also not. Keep those things in mind guys. Good luck

You get a repost for running clones. I commend you.