Military Might Mythic Tier

Replies

• Options
    As someone that has 3 starred the event (https://imgur.com/a/StE0YtN), it should be 5 rounds max. 1 setup of troopers, Krennic, another setup of troopers, Veers, finale. For anyone capable of finishing, nothing but the finale is that threatening. Get to the finale faster.
  • caldera
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I finished it with CLS (all zetas), R2 (all zetas), zAhsoka, zHan, Old Ben (no zetas). All G12.

I could get close but couldn't finish it, at first. I moved mods around and was able to finish. Got 2 omega mats and 2 zeta mats
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Bigbearxba wrote: »
    As someone that has 3 starred the event (https://imgur.com/a/StE0YtN), it should be 5 rounds max. 1 setup of troopers, Krennic, another setup of troopers, Veers, finale. For anyone capable of finishing, nothing but the finale is that threatening. Get to the finale faster.

Another one that saw the exact point of my post :#
  • Options

TVF wrote: »
    Ok but I did it with the exact team you got destroyed with. Don't even have CLS second unique, just IBAT. And my Han was only G11 too.

So you got lucky and had good RNG.

Gz?

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I liked the difficulty. Got it on my third attempt. Too easy and it would have been a boring auto. If you can't beat it then get it next time.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Used cls r2 chaze rhan, all zetas. All Gear 12, arena mods. Could not beat it. Switched out r2 for old ben and beat it first try.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    bombbadass wrote: »
    The thing that really bothers me about this event, is right in the heading it says. "you need 7*, all g12 toons with great mods". Well, I have all of that. The truth is you can't do it without chaze. They should just have said that up front. Devs always forcing you to play the game that they want you to play. Farm the toons they want you to farm.
    Hi. Apparently you haven't read the thread. Lots and lots and lots of people have beaten it without Baze, without Chirrut, and without Baze AND Chirrut. I did it on the first day with Clones.
    NicWester wrote: »
    Since Chaze is a requirement to win, they might as well just formally announce it and make having both of them a requirement to even participate in the mythic portion of the event.
    They’re not required.

Just Chirrut then.

Need some kind of healer and other than Chiff
    I used Cody's leader ability and a helluva lot of basic attacks.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    So you got lucky and had good RNG.

Gz?

So you made a claim and someone disproved that claim so you moved the goalposts.

Gz?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    "It's impossible."

"A lot of us did it."

"Yeah, but you need to have specific characters."

"A lot of us did it without those characters."

"Yeah, but the rewards aren't worth it."

"Yeah, but it was really hard for the rewards."

"We just moved mods around, it cost less than 100k."

"Ah. Well. Nevertheless..."
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    It was easy to 3* with Chaze, probably the only new mystic that favours "senior" players. The only improvement I would like to see is that we can just sim all the events that has been 3*ed before including these new mystic, which could save us 30+ minutes.
    Post edited by Edward on
  • Options
    Is what it is- it's a tough challenge.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    @EventineElessedil
    Creepioo wrote: »
    I thought it was alot of fun and not that hard
    I didi it with zzJyn K2 zCassian Chirrut and zzCls
    All g12 and around +70-80 speed from mods except Cls has about 100.

Cassian unqiue is actually really helpful as well as Jyns protection gain. And Jyns revive is awesome!

Great team comp. Jyn has an amazing lead ability for this event with the protection regain. Tried running Leia in place of CLS in your squad comp to capitalize on Jyn's lead. Entered 8/8 with full health and 95% of all protection. Got ruined almost immediately. But then my K2 is only g9 and Jyn, Chirrut g11, so that did not help.[/quote]

Thanks, i like your thought about Leia under zJyn, always sounded great on paper but never really tried it. This is prolly a little late but one really helpful thing is starting the last round when Chirrut has turn meter and can throw tenacity up before all the debuffs come reigning down, they dont have any way to remove buffs except Thrawn's Fracture. Definitely get few more gear levels on K2 will help alot or Old Ben is good with R1 squad too. And R2 also works good under Jyn if you dont have cls yet.
  • Options
    I thank everyone who completed Mythic and gave recommendations. I switched from Phoenix to a mix and got Tier 3. Now I know the combo for Mythic when it comes back around. Thank you for all the feedback on team comps that work and the ones that don’t.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Can't afford the time to read the whole thread, but I completed every tier with Phoenix. It's completely doable if they're upgraded enough. Mine are all G12 (don't use Chopper), and all zeta abilities. Focused on Vader first, then Palp, then Thrawn. Guards as needed to get rid of taunts. Everybody lived, most with full health and protection.

Also cleared on an alt with zzCLS, zR2, zHan, and Chaze. Only Han and CLS were gear 12. Made sure Chirrut went first in the final wave, then tenacity up the entire team. Everybody survived, though Chirrut almost didn't.

My mods are decent, but not amazing, on both teams. It's really not that bad.
  • Options
    @EventineElessedil
    I thought it was alot of fun and not that hard
    I didi it with zzJyn K2 zCassian Chirrut and zzCls
    All g12 and around +70-80 speed from mods except Cls has about 100.

Cassian unqiue is actually really helpful as well as Jyns protection gain. And Jyns revive is awesome!

Great team comp. Jyn has an amazing lead ability for this event with the protection regain. Tried running Leia in place of CLS in your squad comp to capitalize on Jyn's lead. Entered 8/8 with full health and 95% of all protection. Got ruined almost immediately. But then my K2 is only g9 and Jyn, Chirrut g11, so that did not help.

Thanks, i like your thought about Leia under zJyn, always sounded great on paper but never really tried it. This is prolly a little late but one really helpful thing is starting the last round when Chirrut has turn meter and can throw tenacity up before all the debuffs come reigning down, they dont have any way to remove buffs except Thrawn's Fracture. Definitely get few more gear levels on K2 will help alot or Old Ben is good with R1 squad too. And R2 also works good under Jyn if you dont have cls yet.[/quote]

^^ this. These. It’s my favorite part of the forum. Different strategies or team comps and sharing it with everyone else. As much as I hate on Rebels, I am glad that 3 different factions could go through this event. Also- really surprised to see how many full PHX teams there are with zetas. They’ve come a long way!
  • Options
    Beat it twice using

AA G12 lead
    Zolo G12
    zCLS G12
    GK G12
    zzR2D2

First time only one RG attacked me on last stage and second time I lost Zolo but beat it easily.
    Key is to use the special ability and get multiple assist.

Stun and TM removal is key
  • Options
    Screenshot_20180520-113622.png

it wasn't so hard
    half team is g12, CLS lead isn't z
  • Options
    Screenshot_20180520-113622.png

it wasn't so hard
    half team is g12, CLS lead isn't z
  • RawdSW
    150 posts Member
    Options
    I finally did it with Clones minus Echo plus CLS. All GL11/12 and OK mods. The key was to get tenacity up before Vader and Palp hit with their AoEs. Once that happens, you have a fighting chance, otherwise Vader will eat you alive with his stacking DoTs.

I most certainly didn't like the event. It takes way too long to get to the final stage and then it's heavily RNG based.
  • TVF
    36622 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    probably the only new mystic that favours "senior" players.

What?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    probably the only new mystic that favours "senior" players.

What?

The “u” in favours- means their English is more British than American. It’s still pronounced the same though.
  • TVF
    36622 posts Member
    Options
    I meant "what" in relation to the idea that this was the first new mythic to favor long-time players.

They all do. They favor people with well-developed rosters and high end toons.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I meant "what" in relation to the idea that this was the first new mythic to favor long-time players.

They all do. They favor people with well-developed rosters and high end toons.

I know ;)
    Also agreed.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Weird how Commonwealthers put the U in favor and color, but not senior or doctor.

(And, yes, I know it's because senior and doctor aren't French loanwords. Doesn't mean it isn't weird.)
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Jaidix496 wrote: »
    Dabro112 wrote: »
    Got it first time pretty easy as compared to the last one.

What squad did you use, and can you show a screen cap of it completed? I've ran phoenix all gear 12, all zeta's and couldn't come close. Ran CLS, Han, R2, Chaze all gear 12 and zeta'd and couldn't come close

I beat with almost all phoenix. After about 30 attempts I swapped CLS in for Sabine and won it. once he knocked palps turn meter down so he couldnt stun the whole team the rest went smoothly.

I used Hera, Kanaan, ezra, zeb and cls
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

And here I thought it was because he called it a "mystic" event. ;)

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • SoonerJBD
    460 posts Member
    Options
    Jaidix496 wrote: »
    Dabro112 wrote: »
    Got it first time pretty easy as compared to the last one.

What squad did you use, and can you show a screen cap of it completed? I've ran phoenix all gear 12, all zeta's and couldn't come close. Ran CLS, Han, R2, Chaze all gear 12 and zeta'd and couldn't come close

I ran CLS, Han, R2 and Chaze G12 zeta’d except for CLS lead and found it to be incredibly easy. Chirrut simply uses his heal to give everyone Tenacity Up on his first turn, and it could not be any simpler from there. DoTs don’t stick. Stuns don’t land. Easy.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Having a 7* chirrut and baze is most efficient way to beat this - gearwise. I have no doubt. Chirrut G8, Baze G7. 3* clear (all alive)
    However, I do need to have chirrut's turnmeter at about 90% at the end of stage 7.