Replies

• Options
    Beat it first try with
    Z zzCLS g12+1
    R2Z2 g11
    Zhan g11
    Baze g10
    Chirrut g9
    It was hard, but if you control palps with stuns and the wreck Thrawn then it become manageable.
  • Loy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Did with g8 ackbar, zCLS g12, zHan g12, g8 chirrut and g12 rex. 10 or so tries with this comp to bring everyone alive to wave 8 (g8 chirrut often died to veers or dt). In wave 2 sources of tenacity up made it easy. Event ability spam for assists, in wave 8 palp was killed by crazy counters after aoe. Thrawn fractured rex and vader killed himwith dots and cb after that, but everyone else survived
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I am fail. Tried many teams, goodish mods, some g12 most g11. But Baze 67/100, so cannot use. I don't see how you all are succeeding without Baze. Well I congrats to those who did it.

Found a squad that worked for me. Ackbar CLS Han StHan Chirrut. 4/8 was rough and Chirrut needs to do TenUp straight away in 8/8. Target Thrawn first. And spam the special.
    sUqCqBz.png
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Had no luck today, nothing I did worked. *shrugs* Oh well, it happens. I'll get it next time.

In the meantime I'm going to gear up Rex more. I think he'll work better in a clone team than Luke. Although, admittedly, Luke being able to bypass taunts and occasionally stun sure helped a lot.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Loy wrote: »
    Did with g8 ackbar, zCLS g12, zHan g12, g8 chirrut and g12 rex. 10 or so tries with this comp to bring everyone alive to wave 8 (g8 chirrut often died to veers or dt). In wave 2 sources of tenacity up made it easy. Event ability spam for assists, in wave 8 palp was killed by crazy counters after aoe. Thrawn fractured rex and vader killed himwith dots and cb after that, but everyone else survived

Thanks @Loy ! XD
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    I love how in every mythic event there's threads on how of people trying to reasonably breakdown why the devs got it wrong, because just saying "think my roster isn't up to it" sounds like defeat.

On the recent mythic events, I was fine as when everyone was using the rebel meta I focussed on Empire and so found those events pretty easy. This one though needs rebels, and mine are mediocre at best, and so won't cut it. It doesn't matter if you think your team is good enough - if you can't do it, you're wrong.

Except I beat it on my second try. Again my whole focus was on how the difficulty and RNG of the event should make them rethink the whole 8 stages thing. Cutting it to 4 given difficulty and how certain mechanics are RNG, would alleviate a lot of a time sink.

So they "overdid the difficulty" and you "beat it on your second try"?

Ok.

Lol dude you’re just trying to troll right now and it’s a little sad. Yes, I beat the event at 2* because I lost my Baze. Yes I think that given the difficulty and RNG nature of these assault battle mythic events that the number of waves should be cut down to 4. No, that’s not unreasonable to suggest. If you think so then that’s your opinion. If you don’t like my opinion the kindly take a hike.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it was alot of fun and not that hard
    I didi it with zzJyn K2 zCassian Chirrut and zzCls
    All g12 and around +70-80 speed from mods except Cls has about 100.

Cassian unqiue is actually really helpful as well as Jyns protection gain. And Jyns revive is awesome!
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I beat it on auto with Lobot (Lead), Bhodi, Bistan, Hoth Rebel Scout, and Echo. All gear 6-8 and zero Zetas. Bhodi and Bistan are Level 65. The mythic tier was super easy with this team.

Pffffht, Hoth Rebel Soldier solo’d It. He’s untouchable at 5*, all health mods with no speed secondaries, and GS1. I think if Ugnaugt was allowed, he’d solo the game.
  • Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    I thought it was alot of fun and not that hard
    I didi it with zzJyn K2 zCassian Chirrut and zzCls
    All g12 and around +70-80 speed from mods except Cls has about 100.

Cassian unqiue is actually really helpful as well as Jyns protection gain. And Jyns revive is awesome!

Great team comp. Jyn has an amazing lead ability for this event with the protection regain. Tried running Leia in place of CLS in your squad comp to capitalize on Jyn's lead. Entered 8/8 with full health and 95% of all protection. Got ruined almost immediately. But then my K2 is only g9 and Jyn, Chirrut g11, so that did not help.
  • DavjonLeEau
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Finally got it with zcls (12), zr2 (10), biggs (12), wedge (11), chirrut (8) had to use event special a lot. Ended with cls, r2, chirrut vs vader
  • Options
    Since Chaze is a requirement to win, they might as well just formally announce it and make having both of them a requirement to even participate in the mythic portion of the event.
  • Options
    Since Chaze is a requirement to win, they might as well just formally announce it and make having both of them a requirement to even participate in the mythic portion of the event.

I don't have the team needed to beat mythic, but just a few posts above yours is a screenshot that does not have Baze in it. So it's not a requirement to beat the event.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    They’re not required.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • seegester
    41 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Chaze is not the requirement to win. Chirrut alone is not as well.

I did it with this team:
    Akbar (L) g11
    CLS g12
    Raid Han g12
    Captain Han Solo g11
    Old Ben g12
    All were with very average mods.

Captain Han Solo is the key to 8th phase. His healing ability recharges each turn after Vader plants his DOTs.
  • Options
    Ran it with 2 different squads.
    Cls, r2, chirrut, raid Han (all g12) and STH/Lando (g11).
  • Darthdrofla
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Did it both times first try with CLS(1zeta) lead r2(2zetas) raidhan(zeta) and chaze. R2 and baze are g11 the others are g12
  • Options
    Beat this on auto twice with Phoenix. I’m not sure why all the complaining.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    For those who failed with G12 zeta toons, it's because of your mods, look into remodding your toons. This event is very doable for decently modded CLS teams and Phoenix teams.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn't do it with Chaze because my Baze is only 6* and my weak Chirrut always died (in Wave 7 if not in Wave 4). But once the problem with the event ability was pointed out to me, I did it on my second try with CLS lead Wiggs R2 Han. All the bonus assists really helped.

And don't spam the event special, just use it once per toon at the beginning. The HOTs are broken and the assist ability persists even if you don't use the ability again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Completed with G11 AA lead, G12 zCLS, G11 Fulcrum, G10 CHS and a G8 Chirrut. CHS revive means everyone gets to the end, then get Tenacity up and "spam the event special". AA lead assists take care of the rest!
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    And don't spam the event special
    Completed with G11 AA lead, G12 zCLS, G11 Fulcrum, G10 CHS and a G8 Chirrut. CHS revive means everyone gets to the end, then get Tenacity up and "spam the event special".

Lol.
  • Options
    The thing that really bothers me about this event, is right in the heading it says. "you need 7*, all g12 toons with great mods". Well, I have all of that. The truth is you can't do it without chaze. They should just have said that up front. Devs always forcing you to play the game that they want you to play. Farm the toons they want you to farm.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    bombbadass wrote: »
    The thing that really bothers me about this event, is right in the heading it says. "you need 7*, all g12 toons with great mods". Well, I have all of that. The truth is you can't do it without chaze. They should just have said that up front. Devs always forcing you to play the game that they want you to play. Farm the toons they want you to farm.

Read up three posts. I didn't use either Baze or Chirrut.
  • Options
    I struggled many times. Then took out my gear 12 wed and Biggs, for gear 8 chir and baze. The trick is using the event specials at the end of wave 7 so you get tenacity up at the start of wave 8. Once the last guy is one hit till death use the event special.
  • Options
    bombbadass wrote: »

Didn’t use Chaze either. Phoenix all the way
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Clones with the special ability are really awesome to clear the mystic. So many hits. Gear 11, only Cody got low once, but 3 starred it.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    They’re not required.

Just Chirrut then.

Need some kind of healer and other than Chiff
    TVF wrote: »
    I couldn't do it with Chaze because my Baze is only 6* and my weak Chirrut always died (in Wave 7 if not in Wave 4). But once the problem with the event ability was pointed out to me, I did it on my second try with CLS lead Wiggs R2 Han. All the bonus assists really helped.

And don't spam the event special, just use it once per toon at the beginning. The HOTs are broken and the assist ability persists even if you don't use the ability again.

I used full geared G12 CLS lead (two zetas both on unique), Biggs, R2 (double zeta), OG Han with zeta and G11 Wedge and got destroyed on last tier regardless of the event special being used.

With G8 Chirrut it was a cakewalk.

There are clearly characters they had in mind got this event.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Ok but I did it with the exact team you got destroyed with. Don't even have CLS second unique, just IBAT. And my Han was only G11 too.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I beat it. L - zzCLS, Han, Baze, Chiruut, zR2D2 all g12