Double Drops - What are you farming this weekend?

124Next

Replies

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Seriously.. 6 passes stuck at 81/85 on Vet Han..

7th pass, 4 shards.. So it's run 6 complain here run 1 more. Guess that's the ratio?
  • Options
    To the OP, farming vets, Shoretrooper and Nihilus.. To the drop rates, they are what they are. But those double cantina tokens are nice. And GW rewards were good as well.
  • Options
    Can somebody point me in the direction of the double drop post?
    Im a little ticked because im not actually receiving double drops.
  • Options
    Farming Death Trooper and so far I am not impressed. 600 energy spent so far and only 2 shards.

ShoreTrooper node is a jackpot though. Plus Empire Basic Training has yielded 16 additional ShoreTrooper shards.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Got my KRU and his ship to 7* finally. But other than that, I'm mostly farming zeroes. Why? Because 2x0 is still zero.

If they had drop rates like KRU and his Ship do, I'd probably even drop more crystals on this, but doing 8x nodes for Sion and getting "2" shards, same for Talzin and Command Shuttle, is about how things are going.

I'm sure we'd all prefer 100% drop rate to 2x drop rates, but so be it.

Yeah, I know that according to the calculations of the players drop rates are around 30%, but sometimes it just seems that I'm the most unlucky people in this galaxy of heroes. Nonetheless, KRU and his ship SEEM to have the best drop rate I've encountered so far. In two days of double drops, I could get them to 7* from 23/85 and 57/65, respectively. I mostly got 4-6 shards of them as opposed to the vets with their 0-2 shards back in last December.

So I farmed KRU and his ship, and I will probably use the last day to get as much Barris shards as I can. On LS nodes I farm Sion with one refresh on the battles, and I farm Zombie on DS (with no refresh on the battles, 'coz I'm not in a hurry).
  • Whatelse73
    2185 posts Member
    Options
    Spang wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Got my KRU and his ship to 7* finally. But other than that, I'm mostly farming zeroes. Why? Because 2x0 is still zero.

If they had drop rates like KRU and his Ship do, I'd probably even drop more crystals on this, but doing 8x nodes for Sion and getting "2" shards, same for Talzin and Command Shuttle, is about how things are going.

I'm sure we'd all prefer 100% drop rate to 2x drop rates, but so be it.

Yeah, I know that according to the calculations of the players drop rates are around 30%, but sometimes it just seems that I'm the most unlucky people in this galaxy of heroes. Nonetheless, KRU and his ship SEEM to have the best drop rate I've encountered so far. In two days of double drops, I could get them to 7* from 23/85 and 57/65, respectively. I mostly got 4-6 shards of them as opposed to the vets with their 0-2 shards back in last December.

So I farmed KRU and his ship, and I will probably use the last day to get as much Barris shards as I can. On LS nodes I farm Sion with one refresh on the battles, and I farm Zombie on DS (with no refresh on the battles, 'coz I'm not in a hurry).

I spent crystals to refresh on 6A Cantina. Out of 340ish energy, I got the final 4 shards I needed to 7* Barris. I got some reinforcement mats, but 4 shards (2 were bonus mind you) out of 2 refreshes. Just crazy. lol

Good luck!
  • Options
    Farmboy Luke as bad as it sounds. I need to get him to 7* followed by Old Ben. I'm late to the CLS party. He just hasn't been my focus until now. Double drops for 3 days will be fantastic.

I'm 100x more excited for double drops over this so called "QoL update" Lmao!

I actually went for FBL and happy I did, I was pulling between 12 and 16 consistently. So while FBL isn't very exciting I'm just glad he's my last requirement for CLS and I can move onto someone actually useful!