Double Drops - What are you farming this weekend?

Prev134
wildirish
199 posts Member
Just wanted to see what some of you out there plan on farming this weekend with the double drops? Vets for JTR? Mods?

Replies

• Options
    Death trooper, then kru and wedge in cantina.

Mother talzin and sion on hard nodes.
  • Options
    Vets for JTR, Visas Marr, and Resistance Trooper
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    Mods
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Mods.

I was considering Reinforcement Mats, but I'll admit the reporting on the drop rate has me nervous (and this is coming from someone who ignores drop rate complaints for the most part).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Honestly was going to farm NS Spirit (finish up that last 16 energy hard node) but mods are tempting. Now if only I had the credits to level them up
  • Options
    Mods and sion lol
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Veta and sion. Ships mats are a huge rip off imo.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    Veteran Chewie, Mother Talzin and Holdo.
  • Options
    Chirpa, Talzin and Zombie. And maybe Sion. And Visas. And ship omegas. Ugh ... I'm getting nowhere.
    Go Pens!
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Farmboy Luke as bad as it sounds. I need to get him to 7* followed by Old Ben. I'm late to the CLS party. He just hasn't been my focus until now. Double drops for 3 days will be fantastic.

I'm 100x more excited for double drops over this so called "QoL update" Lmao!
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    Options
    Talzin, Wicket, zombie, Sion, falcon, holdo, rose, FOex, and mods
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Finish Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper, Talzin tomorrow only need 5/6 shards each, then probably 6A, only got a five star Barris so going after her and crossing fingers for reinforcement mats, plus Sion & zombie.
  • Options
    Talzin zombie sion and fox/foe/panda. Still got a way to go on all them especially sion.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Not doing anything out of the ordinary. Played swgoh too long to know better.

SWGOH frustrated me enough so I haven't spent a dime (spent like 20 bucks a month or less on average) on this game since November when they pushed me over the edge. Now I just play free and reap the benefits of being a long time player with insane speed mods and being in a super rad guild.

• Options
    Reinforcement mats and Barriss Offee in cantina, With regular energy, Sabine, Nihilus, Baze, and Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Considering i got 1! Ship reinforcement material from 300 cantina energy spent I might chose to invest in something else for cantina energy. Talzin and Sion for hard mode nodes.
  • Options
    Sion - I don't have that ship 7* either - so it's the best farm I can do now.

And Death in Cantina... for being a week one player with almost every toon and the majority 7*d ... that's a bad one not to have maxed out yet, LOL.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Vets, Sion, Talzin, Zombie, and Falcon. Probably do a few mod challenges to. Bit of this, bit of that...
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Mods.

I was considering Reinforcement Mats, but I'll admit the reporting on the drop rate has me nervous (and this is coming from someone who ignores drop rate complaints for the most part).

Are you feeling OK? Will we be seeing you in a tin hat tomorrow?

I'm going all in on mods and I'm expecting to mayyybe get one useful one.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    DT, MT, Wicket, and Sion.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Mods.

Are you feeling OK? Will we be seeing you in a tin hat tomorrow?

I'm going all in on mods and I'm expecting to mayyybe get one useful one.

I talk the talk, I don't walk the walk. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Speedmods, Speedmods and more speedmods :)
  • Options
    Vets, Sion, Visas/Holdo
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I need Sion, and personally watching history shows me that young han and vandor chewier will be needed soon, so no matter how much I hate upgrading them I have to do it
  • Options
    Talzin and zombie on energy and prolly mods on cantina so i at least get something when these drop rates get slashed during double drops lol
  • Options
    Talzin/Visas primarily, and Zombie/Sion secondly. If I got some left over, Wicket.

Cantina goes to mods.
  • Options
    Cantina: Deathtrooper, Mods
    Normal Energy: Shoretrooper, Sion, Hoth Rebel Soldier.
  • Options
    Zombie from ds, sion from ls, mods from cantina
  • Options
    Fotp, farm boy, and kru