Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    no TB reward for me neither
  • Magic69
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Yeah... this is unprofessional .. to have a territory war happen before some players get their territory battle rewards is not fair. I have hoda at 89/100 and won’t have him at 7 stars for this tw. Like it was mentioned before, to have this happen during double drops is also really annoying. I know it’s a weekend and holiday, but if you’re going to have events, new characters, and “celebrations” about the anniversary, you really should have had some staff working. Alternatively, could have rolled some of this out earlier in the week or waited until Monday... now, there’s some guilds that will have an advantage over others.

That what really bothers me, they create an unfair situation and don’t care. I hope they are enjoying their time off at least
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    Was great planning to send rewards out before a 3 day weekend.
  • Options
    hynes1981 wrote: »
    First darkside Territory battle this happened to me, I had to wait a month to get my rewards. I thought about quitting then. If I have to wait another month to get my rewards, I will quit. It is not worth the hassle.

You literally wait and do absolutely nothing and you get them in a couple of days... Where's the hassle?
  • Magic69
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    DarthMauly wrote: »
    First darkside Territory battle this happened to me, I had to wait a month to get my rewards. I thought about quitting then. If I have to wait another month to get my rewards, I will quit. It is not worth the hassle.

You literally wait and do absolutely nothing and you get them in a couple of days... Where's the hassle?

It has created an unfair situation. If they messed up they should get it fixed. Not just having us wait for +3 days. I’m in Europe so it will be close to 4 days at a disadvantage versus those who did get them.

Post edited by Magic69 on
  • Options
    Well it's not the first time something like that happens. And again i don't get my reward and i need to wait .... look like we need to wait until Tuesday.... What a joke, shame on you CG, you got a whole week to prepare that! I hope we get a compensation for all your crap. This is an unfair situation...
  • Options
    I need those shard yesterday... I was taking wampa to 7 star and solo the raids
  • Options
    So... bring in a new toon to make cash.. **** up the tb rwds and go off on your weekend...
    When you are a service provider and your customers use your service over the weekend you support your customers over the weekend...
    but cg won t ruin their weekend for customer s sake of course...
  • Options
    Startomsto wrote: »
    So... bring in a new toon to make cash.. **** up the tb rwds and go off on your weekend...
    When you are a service provider and your customers use your service over the weekend you support your customers over the weekend...
    but cg won t ruin their weekend for customer s sake of course...

I don't agree with "cg ruining their weekend" but agree with it being hella lame that most (myself included) didn't get rewards promised today especially when the crystals would have helped with a couple refreshes on double drop weekend.. and CGs reply being, meh we'll handle it Tuesday. Smh
  • Options
    If we were to be getting something like quadruple rewards or something, I guarantee they’d be at the office fixing the problem
  • Options
    Still waiting for my rewards, seems my guild have got theirs. Nothing ever runs smoothly when each/cg are involved.
  • Krokovich
    292 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Will you guys ever learn not to roll out stuff like this on Fridays? I mean everytime you do, theres some sort of a problem thats not going to get fixed until weekend is over ...
  • Options
    Lol not terribly surprised. But yeah a few in my guild including myself have yet to see anything for the canceled Tb rewards. That said. That’s probably the least annoying thing with this whole update.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Magic69
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Krokovich wrote: »
    Will you guys ever learn not to roll out stuff like this on Fridays? I mean everytime you do, theres some sort of a problem thats not going to get fixed until weekend is over ...

They don’t learn because they don’t care about their customers. If they did care they would stop and think about deploying on a Friday without support in place to handle any issues.
  • Options
    I didn't get rewards, should I contact support ?
  • Options
    Nothing yet. Majority of the guild got their rewards last night. Very disheartening as I'm waiting to 7* hyoda
  • Options
    Sure why not. It will be fun. They have nothing better to do.

They are aware of the problem and working on it. Imo flooding them with tickets won’t help the issue at this point. I personally will hold off on putting in a ticket until after they call this problem “fixed.” If I have not received rewards at that point I’ll open a ticket.
  • Options
    EA should make a compensation for the delay...We need that reward today, when double drop is active! On Tuesday it will be too late...
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Come on! Tuesday srsly.3f35ddb557ra.gif
  • Options
    Objakenodi wrote: »
    Thank you Dev team I got my rewards... thank you for getting it right :-)

They didn't get it right. Some people got the rewards, some people got them twice and some people didn't get them at all. No where near right, then they did a mic drop and peeled for the weekend.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    And a blanket crystals reward would just further benefit those who got the rewards already... if they do compensate, it should be to those who didn’t get the rewards...
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options
    DarthMauly wrote: »

I don’t see were a month is a couple of days. Were is the hassle you ask A MONTH without rewards. The guy earned his rewards and did not get them for a MONTH you know 30 days. Let’s see you not get your stuff you have worked on and not get the rewards for A MONTH.
  • Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    And a blanket crystals reward would just further benefit those who got the rewards already... if they do compensate, it should be to those who didn’t get the rewards...

Bah they’d screw that up. Wait... they just did... oh well. I favour blanket reward due to less chance of screw up. Even though as someone who hasn’t seen reward yet I’d like to see an extra but not sure I want to put up with them trying to reward only those getting late rewards. Kind of a lesser of two evils thing at this point.
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    So it seems in our guild one person out of 50 has got the rewards.

Is it
    A) the ftp chap with 2 million gp.
    B ) the chap who has gold rose, gold young Han, etc etc more than twice the gp of person A.... with the special customer services contact.
    C) anyone between.

You voted A. Sorry wrong. It's person B. Now it may be that there was a spectacular dropping of the ball yesterday over this. But they didn't forget to make sure that when they realised they'd messed up to not irritate their best paying customers.

Sickened by this. Truly sickened
    Post edited by Turukano on
  • nmelcer
    49 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Carp Generators. Seriously, you guys can't do anything right and where is this communication promised, oh wait its the weekend. We're too good to work on the weekend like other private sector customer driven industries. Lack of respect for their players
  • DarkGod
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Yes i'm one of thoose players getting no rewards.
    Yes i've played the last dark side territory battle.
    No CG didn't destroyed my weekend.
    I'm disappointed that they have not been able to install updates for years.

DarkObi
  • Options
    Still haven’t received mine either.
  • Options
    Djarlaks wrote: »
    EA should make a compensation for the delay...We need that reward today, when double drop is active! On Tuesday it will be too late...
    Why?
    What precisely should you be compensated for? Waiting a few days extra to receive something free, that you didn't earn in the first place?
    Where is the harm or cost to anyone, that would incur compensation being due?
    There is none.
    You can only be compensated for a loss. You have not lost anything, you have simply have a delay in receiving it.
  • Options
    Turukano wrote: »
    So it seems in our guild one person out of 50 has got the rewards.

Is it
    A) the ftp chap with 2 million gp.
    B ) the chap who has gold rose, gold young Han, etc etc more than twice the gp of person A.... with the special customer services contact.
    C) anyone between.

You voted A. Sorry wrong. It's person B. Now it may be that there was a spectacular dropping of the ball yesterday over this. But they didn't forget to make sure that when they realised they'd messed up to not irritate their best paying customers.

Sickened by this. Truly sickened

Wow, what a load of clap-trap.
    The exact opposite scenario exists in my Guild.
    I am entirely F2P and got my rewards fine. My guildie is over 3.5M GP and has spent a lot of money, yet he has not received his rewards.

Just because something happened in your experience, does not mean it is happening on a wider or generic scale & it certainly does not mean that there is some sort of nonsense conspiracy theory behind it: "special customer services contact" lmfao!
This discussion has been closed.