Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• CantWithAU
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    I don’t see were a month is a couple of days. Were is the hassle you ask A MONTH without rewards. The guy earned his rewards and did not get them for a MONTH you know 30 days. Let’s see you not get your stuff you have worked on and not get the rewards for A MONTH.
    Stop being so overly dramatic.
    There is nothing to indicate that this will take a month.
    Your prior one-off experience has no relation to this scenario.
    btw - you have not worked on these rewards.
    You are receiving them as compensation for not being able to earn respective LS rewards in the cancelled LS TB this week.
    Absolutely zero work was required, other than that in your previous DS TB, which you have already been rewarded for.
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Dont received, and after weeks that they said 25/05 for LS TB and days for DS TB rewards, only in tuesday. Why? In the past that TW prizes was not delivered they worked faster, now seems that who dont received like me are not worth to work Hard to fix. In development fix errors always have priority over improvements, but seems that errors that impact some players can wait
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    nmelcer wrote: »
    Carp Generators. Seriously, you guys can't do anything right and where is this communication promised, oh wait its the weekend. We're too good to work on the weekend like other private sector customer driven industries. Lack of respect for their players

Crying at it's finest.

You'll survive waiting a few days. I'd find it odd if they did have regular hours on the weekend. People need to have lives outside of their job and overall they do a pretty decent job with the game. Some people such as yourself will always complain because for some reason you believe you are entitled.

Life outside of work? Maybe when I retire lol.
  • Options
    Still no rewards, did they say tuesday?
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Still no rewards...
  • UrbanSpacemanKAL
    2450 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    Maybe waiting until the end of the day to do all this stuff is not the best plan.

Also on a holiday weekend with double drops that I am sure many would have liked to have the crystals from their territory battle.

So not only are people missing their territory battle rewards. GG is also messing with the other great thing this weekend double drops!

This is what really irritates me. I had plans for that loot and it jacking up my Sith Raid plans. This weekend had the potential to be such a positive win, then this absurdity.

giphy.gif

Edit: Oh good. We'll get it Tuesday after double drops ends. That's not terrible in any way.

giphy.gif
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    And after the lock for the next territory war.... I think we need a response sooner than Tuesday..
  • Options
    Yeah really as much as I wanted my g12 wampa for the sith raid, tw is a bigger issue tbh
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera

I know you have heard from many but who can help. Carrie is claiming Tuesday now. We were told sooner. we are in a guild where almost none received Rewards and with impending TW that isn’t fair and needs to be reconciled prior. Why would we be promised multiple times. Then no follow through. And then give various guilds another issue prior to battle
  • Options
    Still no tw rewards for me. Most of my guild has gotten theirs already
  • Hoagie
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Still no rewards. My Hermit Yoda is 6* with 98/100, so no raids -> less scores -> less rewards. He is weaker in TW, too. Same with IPD... missing gear, currency and no extra crystals for refreshes on the double drop weekend.
    You see, i‘m not happy with this game at the moment.
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Catomking wrote: »

I know you have heard from many but who can help. Carrie is claiming Tuesday now. We were told sooner. we are in a guild where almost none received Rewards and with impending TW that isn’t fair and needs to be reconciled prior. Why would we be promised multiple times. Then no follow through. And then give various guilds another issue prior to battle

Quite. This needs resolving before TW squads are fixed.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    i take rewards, but some in my guild still not
  • Options
    I've still not received my TB rewards yet everyone else in my guild has what is happening about it
  • Options
    Carp Generators. Seriously, you guys can't do anything right and where is this communication promised, oh wait its the weekend. We're too good to work on the weekend like other private sector customer driven industries. Lack of respect for their players

Crying at it's finest.

You'll survive waiting a few days. I'd find it odd if they did have regular hours on the weekend. People need to have lives outside of their job and overall they do a pretty decent job with the game. Some people such as yourself will always complain because for some reason you believe you are entitled.

It has nothing to do with being entitled. It's about people doing their jobs. If anyone in my office waited until the last minute on Friday for a code deployment, then realized it was broken, then decided they weren't going to fix it until after a holiday weekend and then only communicate that through a third-party forum, and finally headed out for their holiday, they would not have a job when they came back. I'm working this weekend because of a similar situation. It's not even about the rewards anymore, it's the principle of the thing. I have zero sympathy for them.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Still nothing for me....
    The real thing sad is because I was the only one of my guild being able to get IPD shard for a while and now other member will get him before me. :neutral:
  • Options
    Turukano wrote: »
    Catomking wrote: »

Quite. This needs resolving before TW squads are fixed.

Hadn't even thought about that aspect of it. Maybe they should just postpone TW because this might interfere with it and just give us the rewards we would have...oh wait...

giphy.gif

• DarkLord7
    241 posts Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous. Why wasn't the process begun on the 24th? I like most of the update, but I like TW more. At a time when I need all of my crystals and gear, I am not getting anything. My opponents will be at an advantage, unless they too have been unable to receive their rewards. My concern about waiting until Tuesday is that this issue will be neglected, based on people's stories of the support telling them that they never earned rewards despite proof from guildmates.
  • DarkLord7
    241 posts Member
    Options

Crying at it's finest.

It's called wanting to get our promised payout before Territory Wars starts and is locked in because some of us care enough to want to win.
  • obidrew1
    115 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Crying at it's finest.

t.dev alt account
    Lets set aside your attempt at diminishing a poor deployment that has affected large number of accounts. I dont care how the company goes about fixing their Q&A, moving forward, as long as they fix it. If that means they employ on the weekends, so be it. A job, is a job.
    But the immediate issue, and the studio's response will leave those affected players out. A lot.
    In my guild alone, two guys are waiting to 7* Wampa, another guy cant 7* Hoda. All of this on the heels of 2x weekend where they are lacking the DSTB crystals to participate. Add to that the frustration of a pending TW, and hSTR raid launch where the missing rewards would be aptly applied- players have a right to be upset.
    I suggest a tiered reparations provided to those affected accounts, similar to the models used by airlines when they lose customer luggage.
    Post edited by obidrew1 on
  • Options

Crying at it's finest.

Assuming you are correct, shouldn’t they have given us the rewards last Monday so they would have a few days to handle the inevitable screw up?

• Options
    4 accts, rewards on one only.
  • Magic69
    23 posts Member
    Options
    CG just doesn’t care about their customers. There is no other explanation to the lack of professionalism they show time after time.
  • Options
    obidrew1 wrote: »
    All of this on the heels of 2x weekend where they are lacking the DSTB crystals to participate.
    I agree with everything you wrote, except for this part which left me confused.
    We received the rewards for last DS TB?
    We didn't have this LSTB so were receiving duplicate rewards from our last DS TB instead, which haven't arrived for a number of people.
    Where does the "2x weekend" come from, please?
  • Options
    4 accts, rewards on one only.

Same dude. Same.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Still no rewards, called in ticket, was told could be as late as Tuesday for rewards...wow!!!
  • Options
    If you didn’t take part in last darkside Tb you wouldn’t get anything for free. Could be a explanation for some
This discussion has been closed.