Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Options
    I still have received them yet either on my main account but many in my guild have. I did get them on my low level alt account, but def more concerned about them for main. I don’t mind the wait, I appreciate getting them, just want to make sure they are coming at some point since others have gotten them.
  • Options
    Yay so now everyone that got rewards spends them on double drops, we will wait until Tuesday and they are over with, you know it's pretty bad when you expect them to mess up but have a great weekend guys
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed crystals can be used for double drops this puts FTP at a disadvantage
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Tuesday?...yeah that’s kinda bad. No reason to have to wait that long. Someone needs to put in OT or there should be an extra day of double drops as a fix for having to wait now.
  • Options
    It's kind of weird that the Tuesday information has only been posted on Reddit so far.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    LokDawg23 wrote: »
    I'm wondering if the people who haven't received their rewards are the same ones who had to wait forever to get the missing dark side rewards a few months ago.

In any case I wont get my hopes up to receive these this time.

Well not for me.
    No issue with Ds rewards but no TB reward yet
  • nmelcer
    49 posts Member
    Options
    No TB rewards yet here either. They are going to delay me getting my wampa unlocked and I was planning on using double drop to farm the gear for him! You had an entire week to start trickling rewards to people if you knew it was going to take this long, volume of players is not a legitimate excuse.
  • Options
    OgCAXGb.jpg

@CG_Carrie Truth?
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options
    So we wait till Tuesday while double drops are gone and if you were wanting your normal crystals from Tb you can’t use them like every other person in the game is. Thank CG you have a fantastic holiday Weekend. The next time I consider buying from the game I will remember this.
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    26/05 and still without rewards
  • Options
    @CG_Carrie So not only are a significant number of people wrongly penalized and have to wait, but after hours of posts and the terrible EA customer service telling us to post here...you have yet to respond on the official forums. This is baffling...
  • RebelLion
    243 posts Member
    Options
    That's interesting. I just got a reward package and guild event tokens for finishing the Hoth Assault. That is interesting because there hasn't been a guild event in a while, so we certainly didn't just complete one.
  • Options
    Nothing here yet
  • Options
    First thing I need to say is that your guild is pretty dumb to kick you during a TB as it also hurts them and their rewards. Second thing is that it's a **** of a move to kick you without warning. They should have at least messaged you about what's going on. Not cool at all.

It really sucks to miss out on these rewards, twice in your case. Not as big of a deal if the events ran more often, but since CG reduced the frequency, I'm hoping CG can make an exception in cases like yours to give you the previous previous rewards. Or at least something comparable. At least the guild event currency for 1 if not both events.
  • Options
    Haven’t received mine yet either. About half of my guild has though so hopefully we all get compensated.
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    Options
    I do not have mine too
  • Options
    No rewards here either. Have several guild mates that didn’t get them either. Was looking forward to getting more gear and shards. Guess we gotta wait
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    i moved over to help a guild attempt heroic sith raid two days ago. returned back to my original guild last night. no rewards for me or my two guildmates that did the same. apparently you can't have left the guild and came back. was there any warning that i missed?
  • Options
    Please add me to your list of rewards not received. Thanks
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    This is quite frankly farcical. No rewards here either.

Wait till Tuesday? Hardly appropriate. Customer support being clueless. Quite frankly the end to a dreadful week for the game.

Turukano
  • DarkLord7
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Same, no rewards for me or others in my guild. If you want proof, I have SSs of a Discord conversation during the TB.
  • Options
    I have never encountered a company that made me feel less valued as a customer than this one. The poor business practices always bite us, the consumer, on the rear when it hits the fan. But, of course, they can only deploy their code as late as possible so they can slip out the door and put the weekend between themselves and any problems. Who suffers the fallout? Us. They can't even address the delay on their own official forum!

I'm packing it in. I will be requesting a refund for all the crystals purchased for the double drops and walking away. I hope the devs enjoy their obviously well-earned three day weekend.
  • MIDO
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Please fix this issue
    Post edited by MIDO on
  • Firescarr
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    What’s disappointing is that this payout happens every couple of weeks and the only thing they needed to change was the date. How has it missed so many people.
    Half my guild has theirs, I’m part of the have nots.
  • Options
    In what world is this considered customer service? Can you imagine any other company directing you to a group of people with the same grievance to talk to each other while they are absent enjoying a holiday weekend? This is insanity. You send an email to relay your specific problem and are told to go post in the forum with the large volume of affected customers? The occasional post from anyone resembling authority seems to question the validity of your concern. Ridiculous. Idea for EA, if you’re telling me it’s a large volume of your customer base then obviously you know you should FIX the issue. If you care about the customer, then do it with speed and efficiency and act as if you care about the inconvenience.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    None here along with several in my guild
  • Options
    #metoo
  • Shellzbutt
    300 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Same still waiting
  • Options
    Qir’a should be dark side tbh - seems like a misteak/bug??
  • CLSJedi
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Still no rewards
This discussion has been closed.