Client Restart...no DSTB rewards (Dev Response & Final solution)

Replies

• Options
    @cgSoon
    We are still waiting those shards...
  • Options
    Same here, still waiting..
  • Options
    Still nothing................

Later on. It’s still bedtime in the left coast
  • Options
    So I know some are waiting on rewards...but I got mine twice. Am I gonna get screwed for accepting them both times? I didn't think about it until after I accepted them.
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options
    So
    So I know some are waiting on rewards...but I got mine twice. Am I gonna get screwed for accepting them both times? I didn't think about it until after I accepted them.

When did you get this second set of rewards?
  • Options

Probably not - but I would let them know anyway.
    If anything you just sparked more ire out of us who haven’t gotten any lol
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options
    What I find even more irksome is where is this new guy Crumb? Or Carrie? They have read the post and know people are mad. Do they care? It looks like they don’t.

• Options
    Rucous1 wrote: »
    What I find even more irksome is where is this new guy Crumb? Or Carrie? They have read the post and know people are mad. Do they care? It looks like they don’t.

They were off for the long weekend. And are probably still sleeping. Do you talk to people/clients at work when it’s your days off?
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

They're probably sleeping, since it's only 6:00 AM where they are. And from experience, CG employees get to the office around 10:00 AM local time (i.e. 4 hours from now).
  • CLSJedi
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Well it's Tuesday morning and still no freaking rewards!
  • Options
    I mean its like 5-6 am where they are at. When we got the initial rewards it wasnt until around 5 at night central. Go enjoy whatever it is your doing today and stop looking at your phone for rewards from a mobile game. At some point they will show up. And if they dont its a video game
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    I mean its like 5-6 am where they are at. When we got the initial rewards it wasnt until around 5 at night central. Go enjoy whatever it is your doing today and stop looking at your phone for rewards from a mobile game. At some point they will show up. And if they dont its a video game

It's a video game I pay for, and in which I have been put at a disadvantage because some have received rewards but I have not. So don't tell me to "get over it" or whatever, I will continue to complain until I get the rewards they said they were going to deliver, and have delivered to part of the player base.
  • Options
    I haven't received mine either - but yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine, we'll get them near end of day EST. Always during my Arena time.... they're super consistent like that..... during my arena.......
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Rucous1
    37 posts Member
    Options

They were off for the long weekend. And are probably still sleeping. Do you talk to people/clients at work when it’s your days off?

As a matter of fact I do. I get called into work on holidays and on weekends. I get phone calls from work when I am on vacation days and when I am off sick.

So you tell me that this Devs only work 4 hours or less a day.

• Options
    I don't comment very often but I'm a little salty on the competitive advantage that was given to certain people who received TB rewards while others did not. I'm hoping there is something that EA/CG does to address those concerns.

Also, TW Matching is really broken - not sure if it was the recent update or what, but I'm seeing a ton of huge mismatches all over the place for the last TW. Especially my guild's matchup: 129M GP guild vs. Alliance Alpha, a 176M GP guild who had 44/50 sign up so we did not get matched with them bc they only had a few people sign up. It's really difficult to maintain enthusiasm for a game mode (TW) where there is not a significant difference in rewards from first to second (and therefore not an incentive to spend the time in an already time-consuming game) and where the matchmaking so so broken that it pairs guilds up against opponents who are 40M+ GP.
  • Hassos
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Still no rewards on me... Hope we get them soon!
  • Options

As a matter of fact I do. I get called into work on holidays and on weekends. I get phone calls from work when I am on vacation days and when I am off sick.

So you tell me that this Devs only work 4 hours or less a day.

That stinks. You’re dedicated or hopefully get paid for that time. They just passed a law where companies can’t do that by me. That being said I’m sure you’re in the minority that do that. I don’t expect Carrie or Crumb to jump in on days off - when they said they would handle it Tuesday.
  • Options
    Um... I'm not sure where you guys are located or what industries you are in, but my phone is never off and I'm 100% on call at all times. That said, did I check email over the holiday weekend? No. No I did not.
  • Drice_26
    posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I still haven’t received the territory battle rewards that were promised to us last Friday. Everyone else in my guild has so it was a little concerning to me. I know they said it was taking longer than expected but I just wanted to reach out just in case there was a problem with mine. Hopefully a dev will see this. My ally code is 272-223-513. Is anyone else still missing rewards? Thanks!
  • Options
    Today is Monday (Yeah it's Tuesday but it's their beginning of the work week) I wouldn't look for much if anything on this before Friday.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Its 730 am there and it was a holiday weekend.

We should get an update today, but yes this is a know issue.
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    We are investigating if there are issues with the rewards. I've updated the original post but please be patient as the process is going very slowly due to the large volume of players.

Not sure when they will have it fixed, but let's give them a chance to get into the office and see what's going on.
  • Options

They said by Tuesday but why can't we expect it earlier? After all, Tuesday is not the day we should have been receiving our rewards, but Friday.
  • Darthveder85
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Io non ho ricevuto i premi TB DS promessi dai dev codice giocatore 521-558-838 gilda stromtrooper division, CONTACT me please
  • Options

As an Operations Manager of a multi-truck Restoration/Carpet Cleaning Company my phone is always on, and I'm always abailable. When you run things, the workday never ends.
  • Indigø
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Any more word on the missing rewards? Would be nice to get it resolved today. Wampa is still patiently waiting on his last star...
  • Vengence
    1103 posts Member
    Options
    I have 3 times been at work for 6 months straight, weekends, holidays you name it!! And my boss was never more than 100 meters away from me at any time
  • Ghost_Goh
    152 posts Member
    Options
    It’s Tuesday. Still can’t find where it was posted by CG that this is the day but I’m holding out all hope that it is...
  • Options
    That’s because apparently they are so averse to posting any relevant response on their own forum that it was posted on reddit by cg Carrie. I just can’t wrap my mind around this whole debacle.
  • Options
    Still no rewards, please droid!
  • Options
    Maybe prior to responding to the community they are attending a mandatory customer service workshop. I’m doubtful, but it’s worth hoping for at this point.
This discussion has been closed.